I love suffering

Why does anime with dark themes like NHK, watamote and NGE are so enjoyable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VW2mRF6-zJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=4lpM4mXJlxc
youtube.com/watch?v=J2hOYQoBfNw
youtube.com/watch?v=FE_o0a2IqsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Eht8_rhVMOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you're an angsty teen

Why does he have two right hands?

I'm 24

good question

youtube.com/watch?v=VW2mRF6-zJ0

to hell with moeshit

OP is pic related

t. contrarian faggot

Who said I don't enjoy cgdct and other genres? It's not because someone enjoys spicy food that he only eats it. Excuse the food analogy.

Also, I dropped mushishi and tatami galaxy after the first episode and I don't know what is top right corner and middle left.

Are you okay?

Commit suicide

because suffering is addicting.

because its more relatable than sugar gumdrop love stories and ecchi fanservice pandering, not to say those shows dont have it though.

Everything I've watched in this chart I watched before I ever browsed Sup Forums (except FLCL)

And Tatami/NHK are genuinely amazing shows

(Lain/FLCL are definitely overrated though, and NGE is kinda bad)

These are all really good shows so this makes me sad. Why is liking good anime a meme?

no you

Those are actually good picks though.

He's just being a contrarian underage

t. reddit faggot

I shall space my responses as such

excuse my analogy good sir

also I am only casual anime fan

no u

No wonder he is depressed, probably hard to live with such disability

Lain was okay at best

Love NHK hate this thread. Wish there were more shows like it. It really captures what it's like to be an insecure, degenerate loser in the modern age. No one else gets it. Most writers are too normie to be able to write something as beautiful as NHK.

Is the first thing you do every morning is be unreasonable angry at "reddit"?

Because you enjoy well-written shit that aren't mere fanfi-
>NHK
Oh, because you enjoy fanfiction like NGE and NHK

Those anime are actually pretty good. I admit that I mostly watch harem anime with cute girls to suit my sexual needs and delve further into my 2D world and lessen my depression because of the soul-torturing world, but I actually enjoyed a lot of these shows.

Harem anime makes me feel more depresed while I get relief from something like watamote.

cause it's funny

When are you going to the next step and start reading ryona/guro doujins, user?

Because you have nothing going for you in your life and live vicariously through them

brainet here,
why didn't he accept her and date her?

bc it makes you reflect on your life
and the sad emotions it causes you to feel are more powerful than the happy emotions F U N anime makes you feel (for most people anyway)
but feeling powerful emotions is always nice, even if they are not so nice emotions

The one on his head is his left hand and the one on his shoulder is his right. His arms are scrunched inward because he's having an autistic breakdown. The pose is achievable, やってみなよ

Why do we suffer
youtube.com/watch?v=4lpM4mXJlxc

Not entirely true
Gintama had those moments too
youtube.com/watch?v=J2hOYQoBfNw
youtube.com/watch?v=FE_o0a2IqsM
Then again, the author is a Gorilla

youtube.com/watch?v=Eht8_rhVMOs

Misery loves company, it feels good to see other people in relatable situations even if it's fictional.

Nah. This kind of shit can happen all throughout adulthood until death.

At least Lain is actually ambitious, tatami is just a meme with quirky execution.