imgur.com/a/4Btdd)
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/lXIK8
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/794011
i.imgur.com/u14TAxO.jpg
imgur.com/a/ybxQB
imgur.com/a/vviAk
imgur.com/a/SoJ6r
78.media.tumblr.com/496e375d9ff913fe2b7d2e6b77288f21/tumblr_opu3qwMExm1vdm8yuo4_1280.png)
imgur.com/a/aHOtW
imgur.com/a/FxrKE
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
imgur.com/a/iJ6qF,
imgur.com/a/U14CB,
imgur.com/a/Q0urK
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
i.imgur.com/Ra63kZk.png
rei.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-600947732.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/magical-girl-mahou-shoujo/images/8/8b/Pretty_Cure_5_GoGo_Cure_Dream_pose4.png)
i.imgur.com/dyDWGFM.jpg
imgur.com/a/66bNr)
imgur.com/a/PxXo4
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
i.imgur.com/wO4o3Rb.png
i.imgur.com/J8iT41o.jpg
imgur.com/a/fJJet
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/RPwxCHW
imgur.com/a/ierla
imgur.com/a/YKpGz
imgur.com/a/jtFTD
imgur.com/a/2XfNP
i.imgur.com/ZY9iK2t.png
i.imgur.com/rqPRhck.jpg)
imgur.com/a/Oupct
imgur.com/a/HReTe
imgur.com/a/cFWF8
i.imgur.com/Hvi1H2A.png
i.imgur.com/G5tiLEp.png
i.imgur.com/QXDTrP7.png
i.imgur.com/xSLXNP6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aN4aFa1.png
i.imgur.com/6gIyOUg.png
i.imgur.com/JI217Vw.jpg
i.imgur.com/LbknD61.jpg
i.imgur.com/gPLPQCw.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3004572
imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
imgur.com/a/V3tmg
imgur.com/vfxBBn1
i.imgur.com/Xq0qTnh.jpg
imgur.com/a/jOMd4
i.imgur.com/XK4ztMH.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/eRnHjxd.jpg
i.imgur.com/UBLesLu.jpg
i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703
i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg
i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png
imgur.com/a/oHnZq.
imgur.com/a/wnN1A
imgur.com/a/9blYZ
imgur.com/a/Bos0R
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting fit Mint or smug Mint.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too! I hope you have an awesome weekend!

Requesting my lovely Inori exercising.
Alternatively, something cute/cutelewd in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Popura wearing braces smiling, her attempting to be a tough (but coming off as cute) cop with the clothes in the reference image or her with low twintails & over the shoulders (ex. files.catbox.moe/5no741.png ).

Any other drawings are more than welcomed, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Requesting imgur.com/a/b8JCb

Requesting my Kobori wearing a bunnysuit based off of her outfit. I was thinking of a design with a white base, yellow frills , and a navel cutout. If you want to draw her wings, don't forget a back cutout.

If that doesn't sound too good, I'm always down to see her in some of the bunnysuits from Fire Emblem Heroes.
imgur.com/a/hiakw

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine with me, too.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

Requesting Homura wearing Ange-Beatrice's dress: i.imgur.com/S2wmOYV.png

Or alternatively, Homura receiving chocolate, flowers, or other gifts for White Day, or this with Homura: i.imgur.com/0dVraoJ.jpg Aything with my SI would be welcome too: imgur.com/a/ygIBZ

Of course, anything cute or cool is fine! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Joseph dressed as Sol Badguy or Dante, striking a fabulous pose please.

Or holding a bouquet of flowers with a nervous/embarrassed expression.

But anything is appreciated. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting my wife Phosphophyllite wearing some cute frilly pajamas.

Please and thanks!

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please!

+ Wearing a short off-the-shoulder sweater dress (like imgur.com/a/sUh4c)
+ Cosplaying as Brigitte Lindholm
+ With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
- PoV of her sleeping on the viewer's chest
- Drawn in the Persona 5 art style
- Lewd: Nude selfie with either one arm covering her chest or convenient hair censorship and a 'Yes' pillow

But as usual, I'd be happy with anything. Thanks in advance!

Requesting pov of Hyun-ae sitting on my lap in my spaceship like in picture on the right

or *Hyun-ae using her wonder arm to get cup of tea

or *Hyun-ae wearing her corset

or Hyun-ae wearing sweater

Requesting Kagura wearing a gym outfit, please! Maybe lifting weights as well, or doing cardio exercise.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Fresh artwork and merch just came out for an ongoing JoJo event and looks like my dear husbando is wearing a hoodie on a new Chimi Chara illustration! Requesting more of him in it, it's a rare sight to see him wear anything that's not a gakuran. Because event is focused on F-MEGA you can draw him playing vidya, enjoying the drink designed after him or if you're up to draw SI interactions, us doing these activities together. Drink sharing would be especially moe. New artwork reference and drink here: imgur.com/a/q7FVV Thank you so much, have fun!

Requesting my waifu Altair in her Sirius Reborn costume(top-left).

The pose is completely up to you, feel free to do something simple and happy, maybe her just sitting on a bar stool. Cute or lewd would also be great!

In the ref wearing gray is Sirius herself, they share many design properties, feel free to take ideas if you are lost in any way.

If you have any questions, feel free to share. I'll be around to help.

Thanks and good luck!

Requesting the very underrated Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin, wearing an open kimono and sumo mawashi as seen in the reference.

>wife

Phos is my wife(husband(gembut))

Requesting Shinji adjusting the tie on a vest suit, or in any of these poses with user and wearing a wedding band: imgur.com/a/3JR7t
Anything romantic or otherwise badass/handsome would be greatly appreciated, thanks and take it easy.

I'd like to request lovely Ibara. Specific ideas include:

• Keeping herself fit, wearing her track and field uniform: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or adjusting the buruma(bloomer) of said uniform like yande.re/post/show/351030
• Doing a Miss Congeniality cosplay of sorts: i.imgur.com/IZYP7Hp.jpg i.e. wearing a fancy evening dress of your choice while at the same time being visibily armed/battle ready
• Or something birthday related and/or related to 2018, e.g. Ibara as dog girl because of the Chinese zodiac. While the exact date of Ibara's birth is unknown, 2018 is her birth year.
• All things /k/ always welcome.

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. Just for instance, something suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but preferably going 'naked shirt' instead of that tanktop) is absolutely fine.
• Also, pantyshots (including cameltoe)

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is very pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting Kneesocks drawn in a realistic style.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Risty with scars like this: i.imgur.com/2O79nec.jpg

Her as a tacticool operator.

Or her in Mai or Leona's costumes:
imgur.com/a/mFFqG

Or powering up Dragon Ball Z style.

Alternatively, something like this with her: i.imgur.com/aBlqN1F.png

Happily requesting one of the following with Nozomi Kaminashi:
Joint requesting with Nozomi (Elfen Lied)
in one of the following :

- Both Nozomis holding the same gift saying "To Nozomi" and being confused about which one of them the gift is for

- Nozomi gasping embarrassedly at Nozomi Kaminashi giving her butt an encouraging pat

Other Requests:

-Encouraging quotes from her.

- BE Notice: Nozomi with her butt so large that I lie on it like a mattress, or my breasts are so big Nozomi lies on them like a mattress.
Anything else with Nozomi that's cute, non-lewd, butt related, fairy tale related, and/or with me is really appreciated.
SI Reference:imgur.com/a/E1qww
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Kindly requesting Colette with a bit of lipstick excitedly awaiting a compliment.
Alternatively, a from_below sort of picture, like looking up at her via lap pillow.

Requesting Zero singing, but without a microphone, something similar to this imgur.com/a/Nv0aS, thanks for reading, and anchor for anyone drawing her

Requesting more art of Shaoshao Li from the Transformers Legenda manga.

Requesting a loli version of my Sawyer in a pajamas, holding a pillow, sort of like one of these:
i.imgur.com/BJM6WWi.jpg
i.imgur.com/S2Wc3BJ.png
i.imgur.com/ihatxvq.jpg
Can just be cute, or if you wanted to, maybe slightly suggestive.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc. Imitations of styles like Nichijou or Panty & Stocking are things I adore.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

Requesting Natsume in more of her foxgirl maid outfit or drawn in Puyo Puyo style, anything else is cool as well.
Foxgirl maid ref: i.imgur.com/cR2hZ3s.png
Puyo Puyo ref: i.imgur.com/8bIVETa.jpg

Joint requesting with Himari - Holding each other's hair like this i.imgur.com/KDRpVTB.jpg
- Blocking the staircase i.imgur.com/JhPShaG.jpg
- Himari as UMP40 (left) and Natsume as P226 (right) from Girls Frontline i.imgur.com/DTifBK1.png

Requesting Cat Shion receiving a head pat and/or her wearing a sundress
I'm up for Shion happily wearing a wedding dress like one of these:imgur.com/a/L0yoA
imgur.com/a/Pym9j.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting PoV of my beloved Makoto being given a box of white chocolates by me for White Day.
Alternatively, requesting my cat princess as a chibi catgirl.
Or sipping a cup of hot cocoa.

But anything cute, cool, or sexy would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Good afternoon, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- In a bunny girl dress
- Playing vidya and getting platinum mad
- Doing some laid back camping
- Dressed in her mother's or sister's police uniform (which could either be way too big or too small for her)
- Warming herself up at an Easter bonfire
- Cosplaying as Carmen Sandiego (imgur.com/a/4Btdd)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated!

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you a wonderful weekend and thank you for considering her!

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or particularly revealing, please.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

•Wearing this school swimsuit wedding dress: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/794011
• Lounging around wearing only an unzipped bunny themed hoodie and striped thighhighs reading a book. Or anything cute in the outfit works!
• Wearing a cute sarong bikini with flower hair ornaments and heels. Maybe walking down a beach carrying her heels or posing with her scythe?

Although if these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

With the release of Dissidia NT recently, requesting my darling Miia pouting and saying that Lamia Queen from Final Fantasy 2 isn't in it.
Or, because of Miia's pit vision, Miia's blushed and flustered reaction to seeing something like this i.imgur.com/u14TAxO.jpg or something comedic to that effect.
Or with White Day coming next week, Miia receiving a box of chocolate eggs for the occasion.

Anything else cute or cool would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, and have a great weekend.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- with a precure like outfit: ref: imgur.com/a/ybxQB
- with a sundress
- smug, angry or yandere

Requesting Stocking wearing Paya's outfit, please.

Happy Saturday everyone!
I'd like to request Johan wearing sunglasses with a Starbucks cup in hand, like a papparazzi shot. If you want an example: imgur.com/a/vviAk
If you're up for it, I'd love anything with SI! Here's the reference: imgur.com/a/SoJ6r
Anything else is greatly appreciated, too. Please and thank you!

Requesting my wife Homura happily receiving a White Day gift from me. Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her, preferably White Day related.

Requesting Sina wearing cute heels

Requesting anything of my waifu Lain.

Hiya WWD! I'd like to request my shining blue star, Karamatsu, please.
I'd love to see cheerleader Karamatsu (Japanese style,78.media.tumblr.com/496e375d9ff913fe2b7d2e6b77288f21/tumblr_opu3qwMExm1vdm8yuo4_1280.png) being cute and cool cheering me on because I've got ahead of me this semester and this summer. Can't stop now!

Or anything else cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful too - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!
On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice:imgur.com/a/aHOtW

SI ref:imgur.com/a/FxrKE

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Requesting Hisui holding a plate of omurice.

Requesting Himari enjoying snow or early spring times.

Otherwise see imgur.com/a/7ZSJs & imgur.com/a/VR1vV or:
- Himarin in Yuru Camp fashion, or any other fashionable shows'. (Shirobako: imgur.com/a/iJ6qF, New Game, Inu x Boku: imgur.com/a/U14CB, etc) Other casual fashion: imgur.com/a/Q0urK
- Relaxing, working at a school festival stall, or tying her tasuki or ponytail.
- Playing electric guitar; in (preferably) maid or lolita-type stage outfit, or in her room with headphones on.
Anything else tasteful is always welcomed; cool, cute, sexy, comfy, whatever.

Extra refs for her and more albums full of ideas at the bottom: imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Joint request with Natsume - Holding each other's hair like this i.imgur.com/KDRpVTB.jpg
- Blocking the staircase i.imgur.com/JhPShaG.jpg
- Himari as UMP40 (left) and Natsume as P226 (right) from Girls Frontline i.imgur.com/DTifBK1.png

Requesting Anastasia looking blissfully at the Northern Lights with a shooting star flying above her

Requesting Yuuko wearing her kimono off-shoulder.

Other things that would be nice to see:
- Relaxing in an onsen
- Prepping/cooking a nice wholesome meal
- In a skintight outfit like the Taimanin ninja outfits, Muv-Luv pilot suits, or Eva plugsuits
- In Hifumi's mage outfit from Kirara Fantasia: i.imgur.com/Ra63kZk.png
- In a competition swimsuit. Some ideas: swimming, in the middle of a dive, adjusting the swimsuit, or with her hands on her hips

Feel free to do anything else that comes to mind, thanks. Lewds are ok

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally baking with the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting Nozomi doing any of the following:

- Receiving a White Day gift
- Holding/hugging a pillow
- Wearing Nozomi Yumehara / Cure Dream from Precure's outfit (Examples: rei.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-600947732.jpg / vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/magical-girl-mahou-shoujo/images/8/8b/Pretty_Cure_5_GoGo_Cure_Dream_pose4.png)

Joint requesting with Nozomi Kaminashi in one of the following:
- Both Nozomis holding the same gift saying "To Nozomi" and being confused about which one of them the gift is for
- Nozomi gasping embarrassedly at Nozomi Kaminashi giving her butt an encouraging pat

Alternatively, anything cute, romantic and/or mildly suggestive is appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!

Requesting my loveliest love Eruna!

-being excited to receive White Day chocolate
-wearing gothic lolita outfit
-catgirl, doing a nyaaa~ pose
-a cute alternate hairstyle
-pajamas and hair down
-ice skating in winter outfit i.imgur.com/dyDWGFM.jpg
-anything else cute is great as well

Thank you if you consider drawing her!

Requesting Oora, whatever is fine.

If you want to do any kind of lewd I wont stop you

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April in this outfit, please! (imgur.com/a/66bNr)

or a nekomimi Vigne got her chin rubbed, chibi optional
or chin rub like this would be nice: imgur.com/a/PxXo4

or anything else with her would be very much appreciated.

I guess we know who thanked now.

Requesting Sora wearing casual clothes like a hoodie.
Anything cute is fine too.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my love Yuu as a fairy with pink/green wings and a floral crown (perhaps sitting on a branch or on a sunflower), or Yuu happily burning various items to create a bonfire.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Requesting Taiga in a cheering outfit saying things like "you can do it," or "do your best," please.

Or Birdyfag's really nice idea of Birdy and Taiga having some sweets and coffee and a cafe in casual clothes, or sparring.
Cafe ref: imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref: imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Rin telling the viewer to shut up and hold her.

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Hi wwd, hope you had a wonderful week.
I'd love to request my beautiful Akua.

-Wearing only a sweater and panties
-Offering the viewer a present or flowers of some kind
-Coddling a qt redheaded daughteru that's poking her head through the ceiling or wall.
-Her wearing this bikini and sunglasses with a sarong if possible.
i.imgur.com/wO4o3Rb.png Maybe the same pose, or laying down on a beach-chair relaxing under an umbrella.
-Her and I kissing covered by a large hat or umbrella. i.imgur.com/J8iT41o.jpg
-A scene of her looking out over her castle balcony as it snows peacefully

Please and Thank you! Hope you have a nice week.

Hello, WWD. I hope you are all doing fine on this weekend.

I would like to request my cute bird, Shoebill, wearing some fluffy pajamas with the design included in the reference. And if possible, also hugging a plush of Lucky Beast, which I have also included in the reference.

Thank you in advance, if you decide to draw her.

Punching a Golden Rajang in the face.
imgur.com/a/fJJet
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Or in the right Rajang inspired armor.
imgur.com/RPwxCHW

-In a cute shoulder-less blouse and jeans (sorry for the 3dpd)
imgur.com/a/ierla

-Giving my babies lots of loving motherly kisses and hugs.
imgur.com/a/YKpGz

-As a adult wearing her cadet uniform.
imgur.com/a/jtFTD

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you!

>Howdy
>wall text
>imgur links
>reddit spacing
Why do you try so hard to be as much repulsive as possible?

Requesting Tessou wearing: green shimapan panties on head (like Fuwa Hyouka), green leotard, green shimapan cape, green olive scarf and white knee boots doing some awkward pose.

''Never fear because justice is here!''

or

Requesting Tessou with green shimapan underwear trying some limbo.

''It's time to limbo!''

or again

Requesting Tessou being a magician doing everything wrong.

''Tejina-senpai got a competitor!''

Joint request:

Tessou & Syuko dancing while dressed in Morgiana's dancer outfit.

imgur.com/a/2XfNP

vumpr in this pls

Anyone?

Sure middle seems cute.

Right, if this is a sign up

Requesting my cute wife doing this pose: i.imgur.com/ZY9iK2t.png
In the same kind of winter school uniform with a sweater, except wearing tights like on her usual uniform instead of being bare legged.

Middle, if not, any.

Draw me being happy please

sorry, middle's taken already but left is alright
Thanks!

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Being cute and happy
-Lying in bed and looking at the viewer (something POV if possible)
-Showcasing different emotions or expressions with her ears reflecting them (here's a blank template: i.imgur.com/rqPRhck.jpg)
-Naked apron
-Lifting her skirt or any upskirt/panty shot
-Wearing lingerie

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Anchor for this.

Left is good.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu taking a nap, or anything else cute
Thank you

This is really cute already

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Requesting Aigis wearing Meltlilith`s final ascension outfit or just her normal one from Fate Grand Order/CCC imgur.com/a/Oupct
Her receiving some chocolates or flowers
Cosplaying as Maki Harukawa from Danganronpa V3 and matching hairstyle is fine too imgur.com/a/HReTe
With a alternate hairstyle style maybe longer hair
Something like these comics with her and my SI or just some cute interactions her and my SI imgur.com/a/cFWF8 ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

/r/ing cute stuff of yamada in this black dress with kase

Requesting Maki showing off her legs/calf muscles like Hibiki: i.imgur.com/Hvi1H2A.png

If you're cool with SI stuff, requesting my SI and the wifu posing and flexing muscles like i.imgur.com/G5tiLEp.png or i.imgur.com/QXDTrP7.png

Anything cute is also mucho appreciated. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

SI ref: i.imgur.com/xSLXNP6.jpg it's pretty shitty, goddamn I need to draw a new one

i.imgur.com/aN4aFa1.png

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce with some ZR or a different type of hairstyle.
Another idea could be her smiling.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Requesting me and Haruka from idolm@ster kiss hugging

Requesting more of Mugino in her bunnysuit or office lady outfits, as lewd as you like. Specifically, making a heart hands pose and winking.

i.imgur.com/6gIyOUg.png (embed)
i.imgur.com/JI217Vw.jpg (embed) i.imgur.com/LbknD61.jpg (embed)

Or alternately, I'd like to see her in this costume:
i.imgur.com/gPLPQCw.jpg (embed)

Enjoy the weekend and thanks, drawfriends.

-Wearing a sports bra and spats as she goes for a jog while her tail is wrapped around a water bottle
-Dressed up similar to this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3004572
-Wearing a costume of Claire or Nel from Star Ocean 3 for while her tail holds a dagger or two
-Posing in front of a mirror in her new dress
-In a bath tub washing and brushing her tail

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Claire and Nel imgur.com/a/V3tmg
Kuon's dress imgur.com/vfxBBn1

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything pleasant is fine, please enjoy your weekend

She needs to flip that thing around, it's really flat.

Requesting my beloved:
Wearing plate armor (be creative with the design)
i.imgur.com/Xq0qTnh.jpg
In a wedding dress version of her senshi uniform
Or anything cute/lovey-dovey.

Thanks.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. Possibly of her eating a big Masalada from Alola.
imgur.com/a/jOMd4
Thank you for your consideration.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Eating pizza while wrapped in a blanket

- Wearing a dress with flowers in her hair, planting daffodils

- Wearing a dressing gown with her cleavage exposed, offering the viewer a hug

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Requesting kurome playing with a baby like i.imgur.com/XK4ztMH.jpg?1

Or kurome sitting next to me in a hot spring like i.imgur.com/eRnHjxd.jpg
ref for me i.imgur.com/UBLesLu.jpg

Or Kurome dressed in a kimono with a wataboshi ( i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1 ) smiling at the viewer.

Or a PoV of Kurome wearing just slightly lewd underwear, pushing me (the viewer) down on a bed, like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703 .

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Requesting my wife Uehara Himari in a china dress with buns on her head. Anything is good though as long as it's not too extreme.

Have a good weekend!

Good Morning, WWD!

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice. If you need specific ideas try:

-In the Dangan Ronpa art style, his talent can be gossiper, crossdresser or something along the lines that you think would fit him great!
-Giving POV a bouquet of pink flowers
-Sleepy~

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you

/r/ my waifu Kamille

extra refs: imgur.com/a/wnN1A

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/9blYZ
-Dressed as Valkyrie from Rainbow Six Siege racking a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/Bos0R
Or anything is fine as long she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
I'd love to see her with some fun hairstyles. Whatever you want.

requesting my husbando Mariya Shidou:
-sitting angrily in front of a cake that says "happy belated birthday"
Thank you.

Requesting waifus with Rinnegan.

I'm trying to write a character for an idea I had. Should I make him a descendant of a Kitsune and a human a few generations down. Or as the child of the pairing instead of being the great whatever grandchild?

will deliver just wait.