Shingeki No Kyojin

Reiner is Kill
Jean is Kill
Zeke is SL
AE is best ship

Attached: 1520404560474.png (1101x390, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vorname.com/name,Floriane.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why was the last thread deleted?

nuking the harbour was an inside job

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin with mastery of hardening and creation powers after consuming the Yoroi no Kyojin and the Sentsui no Kyojin, while in contact with Sieg in his Kemono no Kyojin form, activing his coordinate powers through the Shiso no Kyojin ability.

Attached: 1518399861278.png (576x873, 324K)

mankasafag i think

I just want to put this out there, when annie betrays marley like zeke and joins eren I don't want to see any of you delusional BRA or waifufags getting upset.

Isayama has set down a wealth of foreshadowing and incentive, for more then Zeke, so when it happens don't try and bitch and call it an asspull, it's really just your delusional interpretation of her character and your refusal to acknowledge 90% of her scenes and replace them with your retarded head canons.

Attached: zaworldu.jpg (1012x1956, 741K)

who should voice pieck?

Can /snk/ have a thread that doesn't get 404?

wow there are still delusional ppl out there who think Zeke is allied with Paradis..
right...
after betraying his parents to Marley...
after killing all of the SC...
after winning countless wars for Marley..
...right.

I guess you ppl are just trolls trying to troll trolls. What a waste of your life

What the fuck is SL and AE best ship?
Why the fuck is this drawn like a Deviantart chicken scratch? Does is get any better?

i miss the art style of the FT arc

>after betraying his parents to Marley...
Something he deeply regrets.
>after killing all of the SC...
Which made him deeply emotional
>after winning countless wars for Marley..
Just like Kruger, proving his loyalty so they wouldn't suspect a thing.

good discussion

Found one salty fujo

Attached: Ohnono.png (1000x1296, 1.17M)

There goes Zeke in a 3DMG kek

Attached: Andthenhecrushedagainstwall.jpg (308x572, 112K)

Behold, brethen, for this is the endgame.

Attached: endgame.png (589x430, 422K)

Mankasa providing inspiration all along. She should be on recruitment posters all over Paradis.

Attached: EJQYAOH.jpg (664x1180, 222K)

What's this association between Armin and coconuts? Where did it come from?

so what surprise does he have in store for manlet

How the fuck do you even type? (Since you're blind)

(nuestra)kasa

DEEPEST LORE

Jean finally found a gf

>(nuestra)kasa
>No (vuestra)kasa

come on man

>Not Myhouse hombrehacker

she's (our)kasa (our = nuestra)
nothing wrong there pal

kek

MANkasa HackerMAN

I think it's when Isayama peaked in his art, story telling and pacing. At that point, I think he was truly enjoying what he was creating.

Attached: 1492272615207.jpg (450x796, 77K)

Funny cause the art and story is way better now, and peaked during the basement reveal, probably because things came full circle and he could go back to where things all started.

FT arc had some decent art here and there but it's mostly a mess.

Attached: 0087-049.jpg (2133x1600, 982K)

I disagree. The female titan arc was when the art was decidedly more clear, but still frantic enough to evoke some sort of visceral reaction.

Attached: 1514748962374.jpg (1020x1256, 724K)

MY GAWD. THAT BOAT HAD A FAMILY

Probably has to do with the fact that he had the general ideas and corner stones for this story set up but hadn't fully thought of everything yet the lack of direction is apparent and the cop out at the end was easily the lowest point in the manga.

RTS + Grisha he finally knew what he wanted to do and everything just aligns, no more blue balls or running in circles.

I'd say the current arc is at the same peak if I knew what's really going on, but then again it's that mystery of not knowing what eren has planned or how things will end that adds an extra layer of interest to the current fight, the reader is in the dark again and it can either be really satisfying like RTS, or really disappointing like FT in the end.

Current art is way better btw, it's a lot more detailed and expressive while keeping all the grit, it's such a unique style.

Attached: Eren_in_Titan_form_crushes_Willy.png (2156x1548, 2.95M)

Geez what a missed opportunity with no backgrounds either and those derpy faces, no real sense of scale in that shot whatsoever.

Compared to pic related here.
It's visceral, amazing build up, an amazing sense of scale and context.

No Backgrounds hardly matters during a dynamic shot where they characters are front and center, there's no derpy faces, and scale is irrelevant. With no background and already knowing their size, scale is assumed.

This does look great, but the hand and Willy are a mess, he needed to white out the entire area behind it just so it would be discernible. I like the female titan arc art the most, you can't convince me to change my opinion.

cont.
Looking back a lot of his older art lacked amazing background, keeping what could be decent shots to just sub par. You can tell there's just so much more energy and thought poured into his recent stuff.

I remember reading the FT fight rnd 1 and the whole time I was wondering where levi's squads bodies where, we got a few random shots of petras body during the fight in the background.
But in the anime they aren't anywhere near one another, cause the manga was so unclear about where everything was happening, it was just so messy, but endearing to say the least.

Now we get shots like pic related on the regular.
This chapter was filled with em.

Attached: 0101-037.jpg (2133x1600, 1.22M)

Now that Armin has taken out Marley's navy and reinforcements, what will he do next? It's gonna take him for him to walk to the others even in his titan form.

The art is much better now

Not that user, but it's almost definitely all his assistants when it comes to background. He can barely draw normal looking humans half the time.

This, it was the same for RTS, there's no way he was drawing the entire cityscape of Shiganshina while drawing the titan battles and the characters etc

what do you think of the English dub

The assistants draw 100% of the backgrounds. It's the same for One Piece and BnHA and most other popular series.

Serviceable, above-par, nothing special. Sub has a better titan roar.

When I say 'his' art i really just mean how amazing snk art is now, be it better assistants or w.e

He had better talent or rather more talent in arcs like RTS and beyond which is why the art is better, isayamas art has definitely improved though i don't think anyone is questioning that.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 1.57.41 PM.png (752x810, 344K)

I hate erens voice, everything else is fine, and erens titan voice hurts to listen to.

Nobody said he didn't improve. Only an actual retard would say that.

I hate listening to Mikasa in English because hearing her say all her stupid lines in a language I understand makes her unbearable.

I love this panel

Attached: 102 page 29.jpg (840x754, 183K)

That's dubbed anime in general.

I'm pretty sure that "EREN!!!!!!" sounds the same in every language

Galliard going full goblin mode

Can't believe he actually thought he could chew through the crystal. Even the jaw titan would probably have difficulty doing that.

Can't he just swallow the crystal whole?

The way he draws chins and mouths still sucks, for example that panel with armin transforming. For me its the thing that stands out the most, in a bad way.

He had no reason to think he couldn't. There's a glaring plot inconsistency. ODM hooks can dig into the wall, the wall that's the same material as Annies crystal, but blades and titan teeth can dig into it. But Hardened finger tips can.
It's all fucked up

That would be useless
Just like Eren managed to shift inside the linux+GNU titan, the maid could create her WHT inside the snk because her spine would be fine

He can't digest the crystal, so she would still be safe inside. Plus she could really mess him up from within.

Hardening and crystallization are two different things. The crystals are much harder.

Zero reason or evidence to suggest their different things. Hanji explicitly says, in no uncertain way, that the crystal is the same material as the wall.

Meh, Isayama definitely got better overtime.

>EAfags calling anyone delusional
That's funny.

skronk

Attached: 1501828554509.jpg (692x1080, 116K)

Fug :DD

Attached: golossal didan.png (684x596, 20K)

I NEED ARMINS CT TO BE PRETTY

>This is why I shoot kids

Attached: 1512518554581.jpg (325x380, 72K)

That's pretty neat.

...... So can anyone explain to me why Eren and co. are /willingly/ playing into the Taybur head's plan of setting himself up as a martyr while also setting their own people back at their island subject for annihilation from the rest of the world by becoming literal terrorists?

It just makes no sense, you'd think they're reasonable enough people not to pull stupid shit like this off especially when Eren especially fully understands that the innocents him and his friends have killed are not responsible for the way the world is.

I want to lick him all over.

Attached: ba1f04448ca6b994dc17c9c62f3f876a.jpg (453x604, 37K)

They won't oppose Paradise because if they do, Eren can send thousands or millions wall titans to trample their countries.

Florian is very pretty, I like her little sandals.

Attached: 1492911227937.jpg (1203x1600, 432K)

I wonder if Isayama knows Florian is not a girls name.

I think it's a bit strange too. What would you call her?

Hongo OUT

Attached: smelly shit taking a smelly shit.png (450x528, 143K)

>the tybur master plan of getting destroyed

Floriane is a girl's name in french. It needs the final e though

At this point I feel like Annie is going to wind up YMIR'D where she'll have died offscreen any any buildup to her returning was a waste of pages.

I also don't really see what she could offer at this point. She has no incentive to turn traitor that she didn't already have pre-timeskip besides maybe her looming death, and with the crew knowing so much about the outside world already she has exceedingly little to offer besides another body in a fight (which isn't a pressing issue with the way things are going)

At best maybe she could give Eren a character moment to demonstrate how much he's changed or remind him of the past when he encounters her, but given his current ruthless disposition I think any hesitation he may have once felt over killing her has withered away.

I hope you're not upset when is revealed SL doesn't give a fuck about Annie and they gave her to the Asians.

What would you call her?

Five foot womanlet

Attached: 1504699171549.jpg (400x508, 119K)

I don't understand the question

Attached: sorry.jpg (336x376, 53K)

Annie alive soon

Attached: bad girl.jpg (859x957, 73K)

Florian isn't a girls name. So what would you call her?

The leather really shows off her legs.

Why did they make her OOC in that other one? It gave me cancer.

>SL didn't give a fuck about Annie
Look I know the delusional/shitposting Anniefags have soured the opinions of most Sup Forumsnons towards her but this is blatant revisionist bullshit.

They were all deeply upset by the reveal that their comrades were traitors and Annie's own defeat specifically hinged on how her friendships clouded her judgement to drive home the fact they shared a genuine bond with them. The anime even added scenes to emphasise this at points.

I have no doubt nearly all of them loathe the trio including her but to say they don't give a fuck is blatantly wrong. Half the reason their anger is so strong is that they were comrades and would have readily died to save each of them before the reveal, and even now they're clearly still upset by that betrayal in addition to everything else.

To say they're indifferent to her is fucking stupid. Eren in particular probably has the most complicated mix of pure hate and reluctant, disgust tinged pity right now after everything he's seen.

Barely any of the alt costumes make sense. Ymir's a pirate in one of them.

vorname.com/name,Floriane.html
Floriane
As you can see on this german website, this is a girl's name

Annie only trained with Eren and he only respected her, he had his doubts but eventually accepted it. Armin and Mikasa never complained. The SL doesn't give a fuck about her and that's the true. Eren confirmed he tried to eat her crystal this chapter, better to accept it already. She didn't mean anything to them and she was never close to them.

How exactly are Paradis supposed to win? Even if this particular battle ends well and they secure all the titans(they won't), they still have to fight the whole world with shittier technologies. They can't win in the long run

>they still have to fight the whole world
They do?

>reeeee they're not allowed have once valued them! they're only allowed to hate them or not care! reeeeeeee!

Eren trying to eat her crystal doesn't even disagree with what I said by the by. He totally wants to kill her, that does nothing to change the fact they were once comrades and that he's probably the person with the best understanding of how the trio were in shit circumstances themselves.

I would name her something soft and feminine but nothing comes to mind. Something that matches her soft face and dark hair.

This was the perfect preemptive strike for Eren and co. while also the perfect chance to make Eldia the scapegoat while Marley figures out a way to overcome the rest of the world's rapidly evolving countermeasures against Marley titans.

Her name's etymology comes from "flora" (flower), so I would say that it's already soft and feminine

Does that carry through to that German version

All they really need to achieve victory is to establish an understanding with the world that coming after them is more trouble than it's worth - the same sort they had before. They're not looking to conquer or destroy the world. All they want is to be left alone, with maybe a few looking for revenge on particular key figures.

Of course in the long run once airplanes and bombs advance enough they're probably fucked. A nuke or extended bombardment could flatten the capital and possibly wipe out the coordinate, after which they lose their most viable method of retaliating.

But that's probably beyond the scope of the manga and decades away.

It's a latin origin, so not really
The word for flower is Blume

And? I also mentioned Eren was conflicted but eventually got over it, Armin wanted to understand BRA's motives but that was before the basement was revealed and Mikasa never cared because she never trusted her. Deal with the facts.

Bloom. I like Bloom. She's like a little dark flower.

So does the warhammer have the worst endurance of them all? She's been knocked out of the fight pretty fast. Even CT seemed to last longer and he spent half the time exploding.

>Hanji will never shit on your face
Why live?

You could call her pĆ¼riert Blume to refer to her present state

Ymir died after offering all she could to the story.

Annie's character still has lose ends like her fractioned flash back to her father making the world her enemy, isayama will call back to that and allign it with SL current position.

>She has no incentive to turn traitor that she didn't already have pre-timeskip

The only thing stopping her from opposing marley was the fact that she saw it as an impossible idea, you need to be stupid to oppose such a force in her eyes.

Now that paradis has the knowledge, experience technology, and the founding, attack and colossal titan, opposing marley is no longer a dumb fantasy and saving the eldians is something she can realistically achieve now.