Dragon Ball Super

This based ayy is undefeated against Goku and Vegeta, and only our emperor can stop him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lKjrbXihVI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=86&v=zhQx8PnzXXY
twitter.com/armando_cabada/status/971783176736661505
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddj9Ru7yrks
sdpnoticias.com/deportes/2018/03/09/mineros-anuncia-que-transmitira-pelea-de-goku-vs-jiren-en-su-estadio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The state of monkeyfags

El Hermano is real

Will be good to see good old Frieza winning something for once.

>H-HELP ME EL HERMANO!

Reposting:

Oh fuck. I just fucking realized something...

We were given so little backstory to Jiren, all we know is that he became that strong after losing to an evil fucker twice, seeing everyone he loved and cared about die in the ordeal. He became that strong, thinking strength is justice, and that he would never again be defeated by evil.

And now he's going to lose to the most evil fucker in the tournament, maybe the most evil fucker he's ever met. One who's weaker than he is.

Now, imagine Jiren bawling his eyes out as it happens while this plays:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lKjrbXihVI

Spic thread was better than your characterfag OP

GODhan is a true CHAD

I want to fuck this lizard.

Chi-Chi.

me too

This
No episode today but hype is off the charts
>Episode 130 will be streamed in several squares parks and bars all over south america for free
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=86&v=zhQx8PnzXXY [Open]

>Politicians got approval from crunchyroll to stream it in mega TVs
twitter.com/armando_cabada/status/971783176736661505

>Promoted in the news
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddj9Ru7yrks [Open]

>130 will be streamed in a STADIUM in mexico
sdpnoticias.com/deportes/2018/03/09/mineros-anuncia-que-transmitira-pelea-de-goku-vs-jiren-en-su-estadio

Name another anime that does this

Would Sup Forums collectively explode if a tired and out of energy Jiren was beaten by Unmastered Ultra Instinct Freeza?

>Is his arc
>Is his series
>Literally owns the franchise
>obtains and masters an angel tier technique that million year-old GoDs struggle with
>STILL fucking loses
This can't be happening bros, I unironically thought he was supposed to fucking win. Wtf

Whats he going to do over it? Blow himself up along with Frieza to kill him as a final act?

i could see him going fucking berserk against the gods, but grande padre only holds him and gives him some speech before zalama arrives and everybody gets resurrected.

remember when Gohan went Mystic and how that's not a thing anymore

Jiren you imbecile, what makes you think I'm going to help you?

Are you forgetting who murdered our family?

Officially strongest mortal in the multiverse,
empirically proven.
Say something nice to him and maybe he'll spare you.
Maybe.

Jobifla, where are you?

I hope you can still walk after the severe pounding I gave you last night.

>obtains UI
>jiren can still hold his own against him without UI

Jiren > Goku desu he doesn't need that bitch UI to be strong

>DBS facebook sharing spongebob memes

Reporting for duty lord frieza!

>implying s(he) didn't pound your ass last night

3 - 0

>gokuck will job even with the Blanco form
What the fuck are you doing retard? you're supposed to one shot Jiren and then move on to El grande padre you fucking donkey. What a waste

>larping
Give it up jobforce, this is getting sad.

Oh, I remember

TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN, LARPFAGS BTFO

is anyone even going to win this episode holy fuck it's just job after job, MUH NEW FORM AFTER NEW FORM

Goku you retard, this is what you're supposed to do

Trips confirms
Caulifla molests Gohan

How long until DBS becomes the next Red Wedding and people will claim to be an otaku now like how they claimed to be a nerd once geek shit got popular?

Can't wait for rioting in the streets and mass murder-suicides once Jiren BTFO's Gokek!

It's already happening

>Frieza is beating the shit out of Jiren for fun
>timer runs out
>Zeno says that the match keeps going until someone gets ringed out
>Frieza takes this as a cue that he can keep torturing Jiren for however long he likes
>anyone who'd try to interfere would get BALEETED
>Jiren realizes how everything he believes in is a lie
>starts cursing the gods for doing this to him
>Zeno gets mad and just deletes him, cutting short Frieza's fun

LEAVE MY WHIS ALONG HE'S MY HUSBAND WTF REEEEEEEEEE

Good bye Jiren. Can wait to see him job to Freeza.

>The autistic janny is STILL salty after 2 days
Kek. Gokufags are ao retarded.

At least I can look at normalfags in disgust for liking Super.

>GoKUCK gets the fucking blanco transformation
>he STILL jobs
Gokuckfags come here and defend this RIGHT NOW retards

In other news, Frieza is the only guy in this tournament that actually made people break the rules and actually get punished for it.

Where are you watching 130 Sup Forumsnons?

>Uses Gohan's form
>Jobs

Oh my, what a surprise

Caulifla struggles against the restraints. No matter how much force she uses or energy she expends, the bonds refuse to yield. It's as if the inanimate objects want her to suffer as much as he does. Gohan stands above her laughing callously at her feeble attempts to flee. She reminds him of pathetic prey desperately trying to escape from the clutches of the predator. The only difference is that while sometimes in nature the creature manages to escape, here there is no such hope.
She glares at him when she realizes the futility of her endeavor. She might not be able to get away but she can at least deny him the satisfaction of victory. Unfortunately she has no idea what he has planned. He rips off her pants and exposes her. Waves of fear begin to assault her. She thought he just wanted to beat her. What the hell is he doing? "Since you lost to me, that means I own you now" he states matter-of-factly. She practically snarls but it does nothing to deter his intent. Gohan kicks her across the face and the impact sends her over until she's lying on her front. As she struggles to breath with her face in the dirt, she feels something. Something very wrong. Something that should never happen. Something that she'd never imagined in her worst nightmares. Gohan forces his manhood into her anal cavity, violating her in the most heinous way. She squirms and she strains and she yells until her lungs are empty but nothing stops him. She could never stop him. "Cry for me, make me feel it" he laughs.
Blood beings to seep from the invasion onto the ground, the earth drinking in her blood. Gohan is vicious and sadistic. Every cry of anguish is like music to his ears. He conducts the symphony of pain while Caulifla begs to be anywhere other than here. She doesn't get her wish. She only gets more pain. After what seems like an eternity of suffering, he finally ceases torturing her. "From now on, your name is Cummyfla, bitch" he laughs

This fanfic has better animation that anything in the official super manga.

>Copying cutegang pasta
No

Checked.

El Hermano

>Gokuck stole Blanco from Gohan
>Misused it and jobbed like a retard
Oh how the mighty have fallen, guess Gokuck will never be the strongest in the universe

reminder that anyone claiming to be Chadforce and spamming Gohan x Caulifla shit is nothing a but a falseflagger.

So when is the anime adaptation coming out for the spic ball super manga?

>b-but this is GOKU'S SHOW
>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING GOKU WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN

Gokufags on SUICIDE WATCH

In my home on my Laptop with my sister

>Gohan x Caulifla
I agree
I still find Gohan x Kefla hot since she is stronger than him

Lower your expectations, this is nu-toriyama's dragon ball super.

Remember the retards who said that only Goku and Jiren mattered? Do you think he is hanging from a tree right now?

Just imagine the pure rage that will fill South America the night Frieza comes out on top. It's going to be glorious.

Entire countries will burn

Oh it will be glorious.

Is this guy f*cking based or what? Give it up for Ajay! Yeeehaaaw!

I'm really happy about this development...fuck saiyajins and their asspulls forms.

Neck yourself and stop shilling that e-celeb trash here.

Wait, Goku actually loses and doesn't pull beat Jiren like he does everyone else once he gets a power up?

hey you think gohan would have to use those potara with broly so they could fuck kefla on equal grounds?
since caulifla is for gohan and kale is for broly, it only makes sense that their fusion could claim kefla

>retards STILL think Blanco belongs to jobhan or Gokek
As always, Mortals imitate the gods because the are beautiful

>Goku asspulls 2 forms in 48 minutes
>Still jobs against Jiren

Monkies are pathetic

Of course not, Gokuck hasn't won a single main fight in the entirety of Super, why would he win now?

Brohan when

>tfw Caulifla wasn't even in the original Toriyama outline
>she was created just to pair with Kale

The absolute STATE of the Cuckgang!!!

i bet brohan would be a total bro

Was Goku raped as a kid?
>Kept alone in the woods.
>He enjoyed sleeping on dick and balls.
>Always Showing people his dick. >And touching peoples crouches.

This sounds like a Law & Order episode.

Sounds like

>broly
>associating himself with gohan
Not happening.

>tfw undefeated against Gokek and Cucketa

The state of saiyancucks

17 and 18 weren't in the original outline.
Imperfect Cell wasn't in the original outline.
Perfect Cell wasn't in the original outline.

What's your point?

>gets beaten by this instead

Well I guess it's a good thing she made it to the final draft then. Based toriyama gave us best girl.

Cell saga was the first shit saga of DB?

Oh, so Goku is actually winning, but you autists are spamming false info for fun.

Got it. I thought you guys had some leak.

I wish Jiren would win, but we know that he's not going to beat Goku from the previews. Jiren is shaking and hurt while Goku is calm.

I love caulifla!

Spoilers confirmed Jiren breaking his limits again and beating Goku, then Freeza takes him out

That was the saga where Gohan became relevant, so yes, it was.

Don't do it, Tyrone.

el jiren, it's up to you to defeat el grande padre now

is this... real?

yeh broly is way too weak for Gohan right now, Krillin would be a better choice desu. Broly couldn't even beat goten.

Me too!

Soon

You do not seem to understand the cult status of Dragon Ball in the land of tacos.

No fucking way. I won't believe it until I see it.

we were EGP all along

Keep telling yourself that goten cuck.

>jiren after a long battle, barely manages to knock Goku off and it's probably due to a situational thing

>"whew its finally over I've won"

>OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO IS THAT SO JIREN ARENT YOU FORGETTING ABOUT SOMEONE

>Jiren turnes around with the most anguished look on his face we've seen so far

I love Frieza sama so much

>lost against goku + random ningen fusion
pathetic, broly truly has fallen hard

We aren't talking about chicongo, user

F-Frieza-sama, no please!

>mfw Gohan and Caulifla could breed an ultra saiyan since 1/2+2/2=3/2
Remind me again why half saiyans are useless?

lizards are cool