What does the left have that the right lacks?

What does the left have that the right lacks?
Why's Yurucamp much more liked than Slow Start, both here and in Japan?

Attached: 89143l.jpg (886x600, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-02-20/laid-back-camp-staff-went-location-scouting-winter-camping/.128044
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-02-11/news-program-laid-back-camp-inspires-newbies-to-try-winter-camping/.127607
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself already.

Great, another thinly-veiled fanbase wars thread.

Yuru Camp's characters aren't complete cardboard cutouts.

Yuru Camp is shit compared to Slow Start, think it's a cool show about
>muh comfyness
My ass! You wouldn't step outside your room.

Yuru camp lacks something very important: animation

Calm down, just wondering why's the reception so different even though the shows are pretty similar except the setting and production values. I like both shows.

A gimmick.

Right is far better than the other one

Yuru Camp is Iyashikei CGDCT, and Slow Start is moe SoL. They aren't "very similar", because they're not even in the same genre.

You know exactly what you're doing you little shit.

Both are good, not shit.

Why?

This. Nobody would give a single shit about Yuru Camp if it wasn't for its camping gimmick. Also because Sup Forums has recently become infested with normalfags and Yuru Camp is many people's first "moe" anime.
Slow Start is a well-animated, well-produced show with great character chemistry and design.
Yuru Camp is the complete opposite.

YuruCamp design is better
Nadeshiko alone beats anyone from SS

Don't reply. He's a shitposter who's been trying to start shit between the two fanbases for a while and is instantly recognizable by the buzzwords he uses.
He likely doesn't even watch either and is more likely to be a VEG or Franxxfag trying to falseflag.

>mindless projection
As expected of an Yuru Camp fag

There hasn't been an anime about cute girls going camping before, whereas there have been hundreds of slice of life cute girls shows taking place in a school
Plus iyashikei shows do really well in Japan because their working conditions are so shit people want to watch calming, healing shows to make them less suicidal

Another example, look how he chose to reply to me calling him out instead of responding to what you said, not something that someone who was legitimately interested in defending his favorite show would do.

Yuru camp is a proper CGDCT, slow start is a yuricomedy? SoL.
A proper CGDCT with a theme is easier to like.

Attached: 1519927372864.png (326x364, 131K)

Slow Start doesn't have best girl Shimarin

Attached: 602.jpg (1016x720, 267K)

Omg, the delusion.

Slow Start has plenty of serious drama parts, that can still make you laugh though because of how bad they are.

Don't try to lie to me I'm watching the anime too.

Just look at the designs, everyone on the left is distinct and memorable, everyone on the right is the most generic shit imaginable.

Imagine Yuru Camp, without the camp, the same thing when you compare Anne Happy with Sansha Sanyou, image Anne Happy without all the background and plot, there you go.

You can get a real sense of genuine love and enthusiasm from those behind Yuru Camp coupled with a good director, nice pacing, and the ability to capture the essence of what they are trying to convey very well.

>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-02-20/laid-back-camp-staff-went-location-scouting-winter-camping/.128044

>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-02-11/news-program-laid-back-camp-inspires-newbies-to-try-winter-camping/.127607

Few other shows can capture such sincereness.

Slow start is pretty much as generic as SOL highschool girls come. There is nothing really unique about the show nor memorable. It is nice to watch (if you are into that kind of mundanity) but it is nothing more than SOL filler.

Attached: 1502591622078.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

This. Haven't watched Slow Start, but I already can tell the short hair MC is awkward, the fang girl is genkishit, the loli is autistic kudere who always clings on to confident onee-chan archetype that's the top right one

treating characters like pluggable archtypes and not giving them enough background is the kiss of death for any CGDCT

>good director, nice pacing
This has to be bait.
Nobody with over 500 shows under their belt can agree with this.

Yuru Shit lacks of animation, it has Tumblr stylish mouth and nadeshiko alone made me drop it. What an annoying character

Is this bait?

>tumblr stylish mouth
What do you think?

>reddit spacing
This is where all the love for Yuru Camp is coming from.

Characters
Artstyle
Atmosphere
Soundtrack
Theme

Not enough meat on the right.

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-231340.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

>>tumblr stylish mouth
is that like "legend of korra" or something?

You don't need to animate the comfiness.

Don't even bother trying to understand shitposters user.
We should know better to come to Sup Forums on weekends when all the teens are out of school.

A-1 is shit

>wuaahh I don't have arguments...l-let's ignore posts we don't like!
Pathetic

What did you expect from underage Yuru Camp fans, who are watching baby's first iyashikei and saying "it's comfy".

The /out/ gimmick of course.

Why the fuck are you guys even arguing about which anime is better? Are you fags that insecure?

Welcome to Sup Forums

You can tell this from their expressions and poses, not their design. Slow Start's poster focuses on the various girls' personality, while Yuru Camp's focuses on conveying the anime's atmosphere. Not exactly an apt comparison, user.

I feel like it's gotten worse recently, though.

I don't know but Shimarin and Tama are both miracles.

Sup Forums always gets worse when the teens are out of school.

Figures.

>Normalfags
>Watching sol

its a not-thinly veiled troll thread for a shitty troll to delight in seeing fanbases at war and generally taking a dump on the quality of the community

I thought the war was with Sora Yori. What happened colonel?

Attached: 1519186061837.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

The war against Sora Yori is won.

Slow Start is basically Hinako Note HD i.e. polished turd.

Sora Yori is on its own league.

Elaborate.

Is this the new Anne Happy vs Sansha Sanshit?

Slow Start = Sansha Sanyou
Yuru Camp = Anne Happy

Don't worry, it's always like this.

No, and you're part of the problem.

You've got it the other way around
Anne Shitty was the bad one

spotted the unhappy shitter

rin

Who said any was bad? See, this is how you spot them.

This though

Attached: shimarindispleased.jpg (1080x1080, 446K)

(You)

Yuru Camp and Anne Happy both have a gimmick, a background and the characters have a goal/personality. Sansha Sanyou and Slow Start are just fun/lighthearted, I think the comparison is 100% accurate.

Yuru camp doesn't have the copy-paste sol characters slow start suffers from.

Sora Yori had a pengin episode. There is no point in trying to provoke its fanbase now for everyone who watches it has ascended to a state of consciousness which petty provocations and disingenuous criticisms can no longer reach.

Attached: 1520350655039.png (1920x1090, 1.5M)

Best girl for years

Attached: Swole_Shimarin.png (562x476, 147K)

*27位/*29位 ◎ (**7,634 pt) [*,167予約] 18/03/28 ゆるキャン△ 1 [Blu-ray]
***,862位/***,886位 (***,568 pt) [*,**2予約] 2018/03/28 スロウスタート 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
And the winner is...

Yuru Camp and Anne Happy are "just fun/lighthearted" as well.

SAO which must be better than both since it has more sales.

Damn, that's a huge gap

Don't forget Idolshit and Yaoi on Ice. All better shows than both.

When did I said the contrary, like other user said, all are good on their own, you have no idea how many times I heard people saying Anne Happy was shit because it had a plot.

Nadeshiko = Genki
Aoi = Onee-san
Rin = Deadpan Loli
Ena = Lovable Dork

It's still present, so that's a pretty weak argument.

Yes it does, stop lying.

That was meant to say Chiaki = Lovable Dork.

Slow Start is pedobait, surprisingly pedos are still a minority in the anime community

why do you have to start this shitty thread?

I'm wondering which one you think has better production values.

Only Genki is true.

No, they're all true their just downplayed. Slow Start doesn't downplay their archetypes like Yuru Camp does.

Shimarin is not deadpan at all, she's a lone wolf but that's it.
The only onee-san thing about Aoi is her tits.
Chiaki could be described as a lovable dork but so can Nadeshiko and even Rin sometimes. That's not any insight on her character.
Characters in Yuru Camp are written as individuals

>there is nothing really unique about the show nor memorable
Have you not seen the Eiko/Sensei parts? They’re clearly filled with the author’s love.

What the fuck is the point of this thread? No seriously what the fuck are you trying to do?
Can you please kill yourself back to the FranXX threads already?

Attached: confused elel MAX.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>Sup Forums
This thread is about as Sup Forums-style fanbase wars as it can be. This caricature isn't Sup Forums at all no matter how much you people who only came here to shitpost about VEG x FranXX insist.

It has a plot that attracts ironic weebs.

Slow Start obviously

Anne Happy has yuri levels higher than Sansha so it goes with Slow Start.

>tfw I'm in the Slow Start & Anne Happy team
Who else joined this squad?

How about you keep your mouth shut? How bout that, huh?

Oh sorry I didn't mean to intrude in the scheduled IRC meetup.

No one gives a fuck about that lesbianshit /u/tard.
Easily the worst part of the show.

Attached: 17867864952.jpg (1434x809, 187K)

What did she mean by this?

I feel like half of the thread is just one samefag fighting a shitpost war against his own strawmen in a spectacular display of autism.

It's all in your head, buddy
But whatever