KLK

Has anything topped the insane magnitude this show had on Sup Forums when it was airing?

Attached: 5561ec2f9800d8f257116272137842c6.jpg (900x900, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs
youtube.com/watch?v=pdAoYar8Y0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KLK aired 5 years ago

How the fuck does time keep moving so fast.

Attached: a4abaf9ccfea29e07716c5cca181ffe22b84aa42_hq.gif (500x350, 514K)

Gurren lagann and code geass will both always have a place in my heart because of the threads for them

Since then? no.

I don't think there was anything as big as KLK on Sup Forums. You had so many thread going every single day. I still remember when the OST came out and the whole board went nuts.
Loads of dosh threads where also fucking fun and i will never forget [ELECTRIC SHAMANISM INTENSIFIES]

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 19K)

wasn't it a 2014 show?

Trigger has so far not made a bad show.

Sure some might be considered average at best but never bad.

This broke Sup Forums

Attached: 75364c3910a0b89c81a089461e70c693.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

>He's never heard of Darling in the Franxx

Attached: IMG_4511.png (500x612, 232K)

I just want Trigger to do something as stupid as KLK again. Darling in the Franxx is ok but its to clean and nice.
I want Luluco kind of crazy. Because this is still to this day the best Trigger show ever made.

Attached: 1520552773162.png (813x679, 646K)

Takaradafags ww@?

Attached: 1393743196478.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

How did Trigger make such a perfect girl?

Attached: Ryuko15.png (638x1104, 587K)

That's what made it so great. While it had the same sort of problem as Gurren Lagann where the story sort of kept going and pulling stuff out of its ass in the fights, Its visual direction was great. That first scene with Gamagoori is still perhaps one of my favorite scenes in any anime and shows everything great about the show all at once.

Attached: file.png (1266x632, 1.12M)

Umaru broke Sup Forums harder

Attached: My wife.png (641x720, 560K)

I still remember that KLK thread where that user cracked it and claimed he was going to go overdose on pain killers to kill himself.

Trigger ranking time.

LWA OVAs > KLK >> Luluco > LWA TV > Inferno Cop >>>>>>>>> Turning Girls > SAVWM > (Dropped Line) Franxx > Inou Battle >> Kizunaiver > Ninja Slayer

this is just plain incorrect, everything they made after Inferno Cop was bad at best

No? Umaru was popular but it wasn't on the level of any real trainwreck. Hell, Mayoiga was a better trainwreck than Umaru.

Still the best Kill la Kill OST
youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs

Attached: ragyo_kill_la_kill_1333_x_80_148846007.jpg (1334x800, 248K)

>watched it when it aired but never bothered with the threads
I still regret it

I'm kind of hoping that Sup Forums will get excited for R3, but I'm guessing it's been too long and familiar for Sup Forums to get too crazy with it like something completely original

Attached: spinzakuHIYAI.gif (263x146, 736K)

As a german speaker, I felt offended. But it still sounds good.

"I Want to Know" is superior

You'd have horrible accent speaking a foreign language too.

Late 2013-Early 2014

So much this, also Gridman and Promare looks very promising. They are one of the few good guys left in the industry.

German is a cancer tier language anyway,aside from a certain individuals speeches.

Re:Zero came close with that one episode but otherwise not really.

Its not really an accent, its often lacking whole syllables and consonants. But they tried I suppose. Nips can usually do engrish to an understandable level, but their German is impossible usually. There's just too many phonetical differences.

I don't disagree. That's why I emigrated. This timeline doesn't have the ending I wanted for the homeland.

To be fair, he also probably isn't a professional singer.
Actors try to get the correct accents (to varying degrees of effectiveness) so why don't singers?

I speak German and first time hearing it I had no idea they were speaking my language

Attached: kill la kill hype.png (861x3107, 3.98M)

Same difference. And it's bec English is more common in Japan than German.

Actors spend months if not years working with a coach to get the accent & pronunciation right. Don't think they'd put the same amount of effort for a small project.

Yes yes. Every German said the same thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=pdAoYar8Y0c

R3 might.

This is entirely accurate other than you misplacing Ninja Slayer. It should go just above the dropped line, its a silly gag show and nothing more, its harmless and you can't say it's worth than diarrhea like Franxx.

why not just hire a german girl? it costs barely a few hundreds to have someone record a song and send it to japan

By making her a raging dyke

I fucking lived for the 4komas this show had

I don't think they like working with foreigners.
Also its for the japanese audience and not a german audience. To them this is fine.

Valvrave had wilder threads.

You mean SamFla.

>costs barely a few hundreds
I saw an interview with Pop Team Epic's staff and they were complaining about how expensive it was to hire a French voice actress to voice a short part of an episode that was set in France or something.

Luluco > Inferno Cop > KLK > LWA > Kiznaiver >Sex & Violence with Machspeed Ninja slayer > Darling in the Franxx > Inou Battle

Attached: luluco.png (456x456, 305K)

I tried watching the show after finding pic related on Tumblr but I couldn't get on the same wavelength and dropped it after 2 episodes

Attached: 6e9d8e4c-2226-4c38-8e1f-549675bd0da0.jpg (450x600, 80K)

>Shipping two gay characters of the opposite sex
Why user?

Fags and fujos do this all the fucking time.

Gamagori is now gay.
News to me.

She's a clothingsexual though.

Attached: 1515011772737.jpg (567x839, 66K)

You're missing out. Trigger's style takes a bit of getting used to but the story is really good. And those 2 characters start interacting more in the 2nd half.

>what is kiznaiver

>Ships Ryuko & Senketsu
There are DOZENS OF US!!!!

I member when the both Ryuko and Satsuki had threads dedicated to them daily. And they got so mad others liked a girl better then the other that they decided to just shitpost in each others threads.

Attached: Ultra+rare+smug+anime+girl+if+youre+reading+this+youve_56cff8_5818425.jpg (229x220, 8K)

He was gay the moment we found out he never fucked Satsuki

The battle still goes on to this day

Attached: ca6.jpg (2124x3574, 2.4M)

I legit cried when KLK ended. Because i knew all those fun moments with Sup Forums would come to an end.

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 9K)

Stop this problematic heteronormativity

I've been getting pumped up for Promare simply from the cover art. Hopefully Imaishi and Nakashima pull through again

hahahah I forgot Actor's Unions were a thing

So did this save anime?

I say yes

proof democracy doesn't work

They had 3 or 4 of those french parts so far. Probably at this point 10+ minutes.

Attached: 1435817729765.jpg (220x182, 6K)

I still believe Ryuko should've been a trap.

>10/17/13
Fuck.

I don't watch the show. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just going by what I read.

I'd say it was the one two punch of KLK and AoT

Don't worry user. More great anime in the future.

Ryuko (male) would certainly be interesting

Attached: 1457238871130.jpg (700x1000, 694K)

Sup Forums hasn't been the same since KLK and Dandy. It just keeps getting worse.

Attached: sad keroro.gif (500x375, 1020K)

>blushing Senketsu

Attached: nn.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

That would've made the Satsuki/Ryuko ship all the better

Attached: 79a1d4aa-824f-45b8-af8d-7976adbb8eb5.png (540x338, 280K)

>I expected this end NGL

Attached: c069cebd-fceb-411e-bd1f-3f58a49be22a.jpg (800x800, 199K)

Maaaaaaaaaybe if Senketsu was the OG life fiber and had some asspull explanation why he could become human.

Attached: delete this.jpg (1136x736, 108K)

Your Name and A Silent Voice threads made Sup Forums great again

Attached: 86e92286-037a-41a6-a0ab-82719f6b0727.png (466x1198, 572K)

>tfw came too late to enjoy the good times

Attached: 1517265940228.jpg (1014x1024, 36K)

The fuck is this shit? I thought KLK was just yuribait. Where the fuck did all these ships come from?

Imaishi loves killing the love interest. He loves it.

Me too, user. This would have been the best ending.

Anywhere but Tumblr, I guess.

Attached: 1487024606905.jpg (1512x2048, 236K)

>KLK
>Yuribait
There's no yuribait. Shipping Ryuko with anyone is merely that, shipping.

>yuribait
You are as delusional as fujos with their homoshipping,

yuribait? wtf KLK has little to no romance at all, it is just fun hype fight and action comedy.
you are doing yourself a disservice not watching it.

kakegurui is yuribait

>yuribait.
?
The only remotely yuri thing in KLK is Nonon's attitude towards Satsuki.
And that's stretching it.

>MC and Twintails kissing
>Mako kissing MC
>mom molesting her daughter
>nono sperging about Satsuki
Probably some more, its yuribait as shit

Well Ryuko and Satsuki are sisters, so that ship got real small real quick.
Mako/Ryuko and Nui/Ryuko were the only strong Yuri ships on the show.

Gamagori/Mako came out pretty strong during the second half of the shows run

Ryuko and Senketsu had really good chemistry even though he was nonhuman.

>Only knows of KLK from Tumblr
Tell me I'm wrong.

Two things you listed were for shock value. Nonon is is a freak and probably is making fun of fujos, Mako is merely cute girl(s) being friends.

The show was mediocre was fuck, but it still managed to stay relevant after it aired...it was kind of over the top after all, lots of people were expecting TTGL, I guess they are the most disenfranchised with it. Proves once again that style over substance is not necessarily a bad thing and that you can always slide fanservice without being completely awkward.

Mako is for teasing Ira

Attached: b585a293-77df-4bb1-8297-5dab93aaafcf.jpg (831x822, 164K)

>it doesnt count because this is how i interpret it
I dont like yurishit, just warning that user on how it actually is

>This is how I interpret it
So your interpretation is official? Fuck off.

Cute nonhuman cuddling is the best part

Attached: 1504000554317.gif (640x360, 2.86M)

Just listing the factual events from the show

>Satsuki being raped by her mother is love! Not shock!

>girl on girl is not yuri

>that ship got real small real quick
The opposite actually. At least by google hits (using the proper ship names for Japanese results excluding Chinese hits for completely different things) Satsuki x Ryuko remained the largest ship into 2017 both in japan, with late 2017 being the point where after four years with people losing interest fujo doujins made for each comiket of Ryuko x Teacher finally overtook it, and abroad where to this day it is still the largest. Everything else was not, and still isn't, even in the same ballpark.

Attached: Jan 2017 hits.png (1566x974, 126K)

Shipping truly is cancer.