Mahou Tsukai

Would you accept his deal?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 22 [1080p].mkv-00_05_01.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

This show gets more annoying with every episode. I'm glad it's over soon.

we're ahead of the mango next week mahoutsukai friends
I'd like to thank you for the last half a year, it's been a pleasure

Looks like next week is gonna explain what's up with the Jew, too

Yeah but the manga already did one part of the flashback.
Sure he seems like a trustworthy fella

I'm bad at this.

Attached: 1501828536789.png (330x328, 83K)

>being able to break a jew's curse of eternal immortality that got put on him by a GOD

Fucking Archmages have bullshit hax powerlevels, lemme tell you.

Attached: cain.png (250x250, 85K)

I'd be happy to have unlimited life, so yes. Also I don't get the hate for the most recent episodes. What is the problem with them other than potential pacing/content issues compared to the manga?

I like this series a lot and I hope we get to go back to more of the content we had in the first cour if we ever get a second season.

>Jew
I'm missing a piece of lore here.

Go away and scare some Malks, Cabbie

Google Cartaphilus.
Literally the eternal/wandering jew

I don't think they can, do they? At least I understood it as Chise passing on the dragon curse which then kills the Jew.

That guy is making a WoD joke

I hate saying stupid things

Attached: 1517680598111.gif (560x420, 65K)

Don't worry not everyone can be fa/tg/uy

stop Chise suffering pls

This ep was really good. Though I have no idea what was going on with the ending.

splat

>we are almost out of anime and the manga isn't farther

FUCK

Dear god it was such depressing anime.

Well. It's not like a curse can be cured by throwing people on a table and dismantling them for parts for hundreds of years. I'm not a witch doctor, but there's probably a better way.

Does the manga differ from the anime?

Excuse me what the fuck was going on here? Is this going to have an anime original end?

So far it's been pretty faithful. It's skimmed over some details here and there, but nothing absolutely vital. It's practically caught up to the manga though, so we'll probably see some original stuff after next episode.

It's roughly the same

Only the OVAs are anime original

Whats his endgame?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 22 [720p] (00_10_45.312) 0001.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Bite the pillow faggot, Chise is going in dry.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.17_[2018.03.10_20.02.29].jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

It will all be explained in the next chapter why Joseph's actions make no sense. Also we've established from Oberon and Titania that the Christian God exists and they regard it as a new religion. Something older than Christianity like a dragon's curse might be more powerful.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.18_[2018.02.24_20.26.01].jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

titania doesn't mean a new religion but a foreign one, she even mentions the fruit of paradise which is a tale much older than Christianity, arguable much older than the British folklore

Why is Spriggan hulking out in the preview? Is he gonna fight/rekt Elias?

I'm very upset at the amount of screentime Silkie got this episode. They better make this right.

This show is a lot better without Elias.

JESUS PUNISHED CHISE STOP BEING THAT BADASS

Demon eye, cursed arm, demon black dog...how can we make her even better? O yeah, a fucking evil dragon mount.

I should feel bad at all this suffering, but it only makes my dick harder.

The suffering only makes her stronger, soon we will have a new god.

Now I kind of want to see Chise in some sort of dystopian maigicapocalyptic future having adventures

Chestlets when will they learn?
Also, why the fuck is Chise so selfless and reckless, it pisses me off, she has no sense of self preservation.

Attached: chise chestlet.jpg (1280x1409, 529K)

What was this asshole's problem?

Attached: 20180311022000.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

I've thought about this before but imagine if Chise met a regular mage's apprentice.
>Yeah a few weeks in and he had me exorcise this centuries old curse
>My first familiar? Basically a hellhound. Met him when we were chasing this ancient sorcerer.
>Don't mind the banshee, she's our maid.
>Want to go meet the dragon in our backyard? Or would you prefer the one in my staff?
>I wonder when Titania is going to come over again, I don't want her bringing Oberon though, he's weird.

>she has no sense of self preservation
That's kind of the point of her character. It's like complaining about Elias being autistic.

>complaining about Elias being autistic
The anime previews promised a total CHAD edgelord who buys slave bitches because he's fucking loaded. Instead I got /r9k/

Chise has turned too much into a Mary Sue it's made the story go bad.

To be fair that is what he does. He walks in spinning a pimp cane, goes right up onto the stage before going "5 million, I'll be taking her to go please". It's just that once he has her she keeps trying to get close to him and his eldritch spaghetti starts flowing.

Reminder that Elias is actually a Wendigo.
He's been cursed for having eaten people.

So he's a regular dude who was punished by someone for eating people? That's... boring.

That's my conjecture. He looks like a Wendigo, and he's said he thinks he's eaten people before.

But why do other fae not consider him one of theirs then?

He was born human, and was made something else because of a curse, much like Joseph, I suppose.

>sat here writing a Mother's day card while watching this ep
Ah. Good timing, Japan.

She sure turned the tables.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.44_[2018.03.11_01.05.38].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

But who or what cursed him,and Cartaphilus for that matter.
Was it the animal scarf Jew? or just a random deity?

See If he's really a Wendigo, he's also not part of traditional fae folklore.

Who knows, and it probably doesn't matter.

I wonder if they've collaborated with the creator? It would be shame for them to have to make up an ending since this is such a great adaption.

Cartaphilus is probably a direct reference to the legend of the Wandering Jew. A man taunted/hit Jesus at the Crucifixion and was cursed to wander the earth until the Second Coming. I doubt the mangaka is going to touch much on it though.

>get real tubey
>bite tons
>always be dooking

I'll be very upset if the anime doesn't end with Silkie's homemade picnic, or everyone around the fireplace. Salamander can come too.

I'm now realizing that Elias walking onto the stage was some oberstein at a wedding.jpg shit.

Attached: the last thing you see before you die.jpg (480x360, 7K)

It's pretty commonly known who cursed Cartaphilus

That's what I've been asking myself for several chapters now.
I'm genuinely curious what bullshit excuse this guy has for leaving his wife and one of his children defenseless to Japan's Eldrich, shitty fae. What's the worst an ominous looking ferret could do?

Attached: Ferret of Doom.png (881x892, 272K)

>What's the worst an ominous looking ferret could do?
Maybe it's someone's familiar and Chise's father knew that person was dangerous?

I'm sure that, just as with Chise's mother, there will be an explanation that will make him not look bad.

lack of IMAGINEation

I'm of the opinion that he was just sick of it and noticed that the fae were gravitating towards his wife and Chise. So he did what was right in his mind and took his son away from that.

Chise's face doesn't look convinced at all and is making me laugh at an emotional scene.
>Yeah, sure. You're just getting some smokes right. God I hate this family.

Only if anaesthetics are involved.

>But Hei you said there'd be a S2

>Don't touch me you filthy casual.

Fuck you!

Hes secretly a nigger and went to get a pack of cigarettes.

user, he got up to get her brother milk, clearly he's going to the 7-11 for more milk.

derp

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.51_[2018.03.10_21.41.31].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Comfy Silkie cooking during the finale was exactly what I was thinking about.

Ok I laughed.

The new color is cute.

DESU

He didn't knock you out and try to kill one of your only friends and a child at that.

Attached: nothingpersonal.png (958x538, 305K)

>eye pop
That bothered the fuck out of me in the manga, and the sound effects made it even more horrifying. My biggest fear is now having my eye taken out while I'm fully awake and aware.

But they don't have a problem with Shanahan aka that centaur fae who's married to the doctor. He was born human and became fae after spending too much time in fae land

Glad its ending soon. Has really fizzled out by becoming too shoujo.

>Demon eye, cursed arm, demon black dog...how can we make her even better?
She's starting to turn into Phos

I hope she gets her old eye back, the new one is ugly

i think its just because of the perspective
if look at it this way it looks pretty normal

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.51_[2018.03.10_21.41.31].jpg (509x719, 58K)

>Wendigo
That'd be kinda a let down, but it makes sense.

I don't know if it's related at all but Elias' head looks like a Mari Lwyd
>The Mari Lwyd (/mæriˈlɔɪd/) is a wassailing folk custom found in South Wales. The tradition entails the use of an eponymous hobby horse which is made from a horse's skull mounted on a pole and carried by an individual hidden under a sackcloth. It represents a regional variation of a "hooded animal" tradition that appears in various forms throughout Britain.
And Pilum Murialis is literally Spear Wall in latin, but I'm guessing that's just referring to his thorn magic.

Attached: Mari_Lwyd_(wiki).jpg (1920x1280, 398K)

Plz no, Phos case is a bit extreme.

How many chapters behind raws are now scanlations?

It's up to date. The next episode is gonna adapt the latest manga chapter and we're getting an anime original ending

So how do you guys think this will end? As of next ep, the anime will have caught up to the manga, so do you think it’ll be an anime original ending or will it just keep going with the planned manga progression?

Chise has gon dun it. She looks like a deviant art OC now.

me in the middle

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.58_[2018.03.11_10.03.37].jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

sup kid you can trust me i'm a yosei

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 21 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.00_[2018.03.04_10.31.21].jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

would you?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.03_[2018.03.11_10.10.54].jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Protect her from the fae? Yeah

Does Japan really have really shitty social/child services or are they missing from the story just for the drama?

You can tell where everything went to shit because the Chise headpats stopped

Damn, that shit was intense.

Loving this comment.

I just hope she gets her pretty green eye back. Looks kiiiinda derp with that shitty eye.

That's what I'm talking about! She needs her green eye back, or at least have that one change shape a little, ffs. She looks like she just got done eating a 5 gallon bucket of paste.

japan doesn't have social services like in america, where you're used to all the welfare queens

>has a whole fucking operating theater
>plucks the eye out on his coach
What is wrong with this guy?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.04.44_[2018.03.11_17.18.10]09.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

>coach

Attached: kermitseppos.png (989x1022, 1.33M)

Alright I liked this most recent episode, however I was a little confused by what she was saying at the end?

Is she gonna torture this dude or something? I was either too much of a brainlet, or I missed something in the subs. Or is it really just as simple as "give you a taste of your own medicine?"

Attached: 1520738227071.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.06.30_[2018.03.11_17.20.22]12_stitch (1920x1673, 499K)

Holy shit this show is really good at keeping you waiting for the next episode.

I suppose it's kind of a reward for all the snoozefest the hole of 2nd cour was at the beginning.