Raildex

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what perfection looks like.

Attached: 66331440_p18.png (600x975, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=9816430
exhentai.org/g/323267/d90649fbeb/
youtube.com/watch?v=22x3dajlRyw
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37435531
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to exchange blood with him

Attached: 8548565256423.jpg (372x386, 28K)

Voosters Cup in 6 hours.

Attached: 67658397_p0.jpg (705x1000, 671K)

Do you even know what blood tastes and smells like Bloodplay-fag? Rustic and horrible.

>yfw Index got cucked

Attached: 10-xprlfq.jpg (480x640, 90K)

I can't believe everyone is fucking dead.

Good

Is there an explanation for the Toumafag phenomena?
I've never seen a group of fans so dedicated and obsessed with a single character, like how Tooumafags worship Touma

Attached: Touma_Kamijou.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Its called read NT9

Donated blood every 56-70 days for the past couple years, so I know what its like and all.
There is nothing more sexy or loving than light blood play.
I don't like dried blood or any of that stupid shit, just giving blood and receiving blood, in small amounts.
Nothing ridiculous, like cutting wrists or anything like that.
Blood donation doesn't sexually excite me, but it gives me a good feeling and makes for great foreplay later

Bromance is the most intense love in the world. It's something you have to experience to believe.

Attached: 1489988013537.png (1280x720, 911K)

>He hasn't read the parts where Touma goes absolutely nuclear and mental
Seeing a calm guy like Touma go apeshit and smash heads is why I'm a huge Toumafag.

Attached: Svyx7Ec.jpg (704x396, 20K)

They are weird bunch

Attached: b1965d5fd185be048f16bad2fb5664535d9e7006_hq.jpg (1024x920, 74K)

Read the LNs, particularly NT9 onwards.

Attached: 1501603557606.jpg (600x450, 102K)

This fucker is too well nourished to be a normal high school boy; the kind you could find anywhere.

Attached: 1389476720014.jpg (690x706, 39K)

Christ user. You're just like my ex.

>“Why should I keep going?” he muttered after finally giving up on processing it all. “I can fight and fight and fight…but what does that get me? I might trip along the way, or even at the very beginning, and then lose something I can’t afford to lose…”

Was rereading VO novel and I don't quite get what Touma's refering to here with this something. I thought he already lost something he can't afford to lose.
And shouldn't it be "someone"?
Is it a mistranslation?

Is that you Josh?

Austin, sorry user.

Attached: 1383733053821.gif (400x400, 121K)

The thing Touma can't afford to lose is his daily life and circle of friends.

>muh nichijou

He's gonna be going nuclear soon then

Don't fuck with a man's daily life.

Attached: 75240.jpg (256x300, 15K)

His daily life aint that good.

STICC

Attached: 084ce112999c3076ca92cccd7c29c7eb.jpg (1717x2455, 441K)

Would Ren and Touma be bros?

Attached: 24989325_201101840435334_1480783942_n.png (700x805, 315K)

Hell no

Most people treat Touma terribly. I don't know why he cares so much about his shitty friends. Even Accelerator treats him better than some of the people that claim to love him. He's /fought/ Touma sure but if they met on the street in ordinary circumstaces Accelerator wouldn't have a spergout over something stupid and would be as civil as its possible for him to be

He already lost it once

Attached: __index_kamijou_touma_kanzaki_kaori_othinus_and_stiyl_magnus_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_and_to_aru_maju (3815x2000, 3.92M)

>The ultimate time stopping autist
No way Touma would get along with someone so autistic that Satan and Hajun called his world a hell beyond redemption.

Aogami and Tsuchi treat him just fine. That's simply how guys act around each other. Although I don't really think any other male characters treat him like a friend

Tsuchi uses Touma all the time and would gladly kill him if he needed to. Aogami you have a point on. For now.

Ren needs a good punch and speech.

Attached: 1499146851040.png (843x717, 588K)

Tsuchi values his sister above all but he's never put Touma in a position that he knows he can't survive. Otherwise don't you think he would've tried using him in NT7? In OT14 he knew that AC would invade and bring him back, and Aleister isn't gonna kill his singularity in NT18

So Touma is still truly alone even now.

If the theories of Aogami being a level 5/Kihara/something else turn out to be true, its entirely possible even Aogami sees Touma as a tool.

Misaka is a great friend and you have to be an idiot to see otherwise.
Kamachi even said he thinks of Misaka as the ultimate friend, always being there for touma.

>Most people treat Touma terribly.
It's probably not as bad as when he was outside of AC where he was treated as a plague due to his misfortune.

Alwayd being there to sperg, be violent and mope over muh stage?

Index and Othinus care about him but considering Mikoto didn't even learn his name until recently, it's not like he has the greatest social circle. The Kamijou Faction is in essence a bit of a meme when most of them live outside of the city and don't even call him. The Delta Squad, Index, Othinus, Mikoto, Misaki, and unironically Aleister are most likely the ones who care about him the most. The key thing here is that the other MCs really don't give too many shits about each other.

Well at least you aren't making a serious argument.

>Mikoto didn't even learn his name until recently
Oh, so you are a wiki reader

What would NT13 be like if Touma ran into Accel instead of mikoto?

Point out where she saw it before NT18.

She found his school multiple times, something impossible without his name.
She got his phone number, something that SHOWS his name.
Sasuga wiki reader.

Mikoto is AB so she can only receive

Didn't she not know it was his name until the AAA displayed it and Misaki pointed it out? I could've sworn she didn't understand who's name it was at first

She overheard Fukiyose and Komoe saying it

She knows his name, just doesn't call him by it. The VO SS2 alone says that she knows him quite well.

Jesus fuck, really?

Attached: 1487798183551.jpg (754x640, 56K)

Douzo, bois

Attached: Cute Itsuwa.jpg (225x350, 42K)

No. She was shocked to hear his name, because that was proof that he's the center of all the shit going on, then added that it was spelt differently from his own name. It's not hard to get.

Not him but
Phone numbers don’t necessarily have people names on it, I have some people on my phone as completely different name, his on her phone is probably something like
“Idiot”
She could’ve also found the school by looking up the uniforms though

Let's do something that requires no knowledge of the light novels at all to prove it, just to show how early it was and to simplify it.
She registered for the phones in the batsu gamu.
How can you register for phones as a couple and not have both of your names on the contract?

Best OT girl.

Literally used goods

Doujin of TerraxItsuwa rape when?

In a way it's a bit incredible that I thought we were over 40 volumes in and she still hadn't learned his name

Attached: 1483052671554.png (440x597, 273K)

Aleister is gonna be sorry that she didn't killed Monkeykoto, now she is gonna get her zenkai boost and go bananas on her(male) ass

Wouldn't wanna know what else you missed out on then, if that was the case.

Right

Pfpffffpfffhah

Nice template thread.

Attached: Zero out of ten.png (500x486, 183K)

He killed billions

We need shitposters to stay alive.

We can also go back further:
After the sister arc, how the hell did she find his room unless she knew his name?
And if she did find the room through some other method, she would probably have to know the name to gain access.
And considering what just happened to him, doctor gekota would of most definitely put him on higher security than most, so break in isn't really an option.
And one more final answer: She could of just looked him up using her "leet haxer" power.
That's how she got his school name if I remember right.

It's a cute Touma, so it's a ten.

Attached: 1435999920040.png (582x573, 216K)

Looked up the quote since its been a while. Biri died just before it so maybe her? Though the wording of it would be weird.

I like how Uiharu doesnt uses dumb shit like "three keyboards and pedal keyboards" to hack

>not hacking by throwing a hackeysack at the keyboard to flood the firewalls with kernel errors
I guess you’re just tech illiterate user

One of few characters I hate in this series is Shirai.
As the phrase goes, "I'll take a thief over a liar everytime".

>shirai
Who?

The black child.

WE WUZ ESPERZ

the girl in every rape doujin ever

Attached: 3521.jpg (636x258, 37K)

SHEEEEEEIT

>injecting the tongue
Why?

So it swells? Better BJs?

Do you want tongue blood on your dick?

Kuroko and Misaki are about the only two characters in this series that I legitimately hate.

What is a good guro doujin with a Raildex?

Swelled up tongues wouldn’t result in better blowjobs, it would be the opposite. Their tongue wouldn’t be as dexterous.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=9816430

Gays not welcome

Accel ending

Attached: 20491200_p0.png (760x3668, 1.72M)

Is there a guro doujin with the sisters and Accel? Just asking for educational purposes.

I don't get it. I love Raildex so much. But I've seen so many people call it shit or mediocre. I agree that what the anime covered wasn't all that great but everything past it has been so good. Sometimes I feel a bit dirty liking this series as much as I do. Am I just a blinded fanboy or is Index truly a good series? Please help me, r/a/ildex.

Attached: 8a8262c2dc9df6dba26fae70c61ce187.png (720x534, 302K)

This image makes me sad.

Shut it, faggot

Kind of.
exhentai.org/g/323267/d90649fbeb/

Like what you like, it doesn’t really matter what people think

Calling something shit is literally the default state of Sup Forums, user.

Stop worrying so much about what other people think

Fuck off.

Stop trying to start a circlejerk, nigger. Like whatever you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=22x3dajlRyw

Attached: 67251287_p0.jpg (757x1081, 622K)

He deserves it
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37435531

Someone's going to get huge get I predict

How do we top NT9?

Attached: IMG_4076.jpg (2048x3076, 1.3M)

What's a good Raildex to turn gay for?