Name one shonen series with a competent ending

Name one shonen series with a competent ending.

Attached: blond retard.jpg (208x242, 8K)

pic unrelated OP.

It's actually Slam Dunk.

I thought FMP ended well

Hunter x Hunter

Attached: AtemLeaves.png (500x375, 367K)

this.
end of an era for me as a kid.

Ashita no Joe. The GOAT.

Gash Bell

Hokuto no Ken

Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken
The original Yu-Gi-Oh manga

FMA Brotherhood

>wanting the best shonen of all time to end

FMAB really dragged at the end

haha nice one user.

Hikaru No Go.

Attached: Divine Move.jpg (261x400, 19K)

Full Metal Alchemist

This.

Excuse me? Slam Dunk's ending is fucked up. It doesn't even show their last games it just goes "oh well, they were too tired and lost after that. THE END"

>not Brotherhood
shit taste desu

It's a perfect ending. Gotta be dumb to no appreciate how Inoue managed a bitter sweet ending ending on a positive note without dragging for 400 more chapters.

Dragon Ball
then it continued

Attached: _l-keep-screaming-but-god-doesnt-hear-me-18727838.png (500x416, 105K)

Konjiki no Gash
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Ran to Haiiro no Sekai
Binbougami ga
Steel Ball Run
Angel Densetsu

Attached: HE18.jpg (3902x5569, 3.81M)

Boku no Pico already ended

Attached: x23.png (1918x1400, 1.29M)

>being this illiterate
shounen not shounen ai, fag

Attached: bye taiga.png (739x1100, 159K)

He just cut everything down and the last matches literally happen off the story with a little mention to it.

That's not well done, that's just wanting to end it already.

ginga nagareboshi gin

Shaman king

shaman king manga didn't end competently, it actually got cancelled and came back for a final volume and was all messed up.

Himizu
Kurosawa
Sumire 16/17 sai
Hoshi no Samidare
Ciguatera
Kokou no Hito

It is well done, would you have actually wanted to read the next match where they get destroyed? Where they're all exhausted and most of them probably can't even play so they get the first years to play? How would that have been a good decision?

Or even worse, you would've wanted them to unrealistically win the next match and the next match and the next match, qualif

qualify for the nationals and then keep on going and going and going? It would've ragged and felt like a total asspull and not grounded in reality. At that point you might as well read Kuroko no Basket or something.

DiTF when it ends. Mark my words

Attached: 87911.jpg (688x830, 425K)

>Hoshi no Samidare
Oh yeah, I forgot to put this on my list. All of his have good endings, actually.

Most JoJo parts.

Attached: brugio96.jpg (757x1042, 310K)

Attached: 58b467a33e2ad5bc62eb98f26fd4902550ff5287_hq.jpg (640x286, 35K)

I would have preferred to actually get to see the match, yes.

>GRAND TOUR

>not all jojo parts

i am a hero

Part 5's ending was probably the worst in the entire series thus far tbqh

Why? Sakuragi wouldn't have played because of his back, Mitsu was also on his last breath as well and I imagine Rukawa wasn't different either. most matches in Slam Dunk were fairly long, encompassing several chapters, would you've really enjoyed a match were half the cast wasn't playing or even less and were the first year team would just get destroyed for 60 minutes? Again, why?

What is there to gain by showing it as opposed to the way it was quickly explained without bringing down the morale and hype that the preview match left for the reader.

>Gash
I dunno, that final arc is agreed to be pretty weak. Also the final fight felt like it got glossed over so that it could just get to the actual ending to me. Sherry & Brago were so hopelessly outmatched by how overpowered Kiyo & Gash had become by that point that I couldn't help but want for them to win to be honest.

Attached: 17715343_p0.jpg (700x996, 675K)

>What is there to gain by showing it
Closure. As opposed to "btw there was a time skip, they lost".

That's not FMA and Hunta Hunta is pure shit.

Don't you mean all of them my dude?

And especially part 6 if you count it as the ending of the saga

/thread

Attached: 7804l.jpg (320x450, 77K)

>haha dude tits and a cannon threesome X3

"no"

Both Full Metal Alchemist and Busou Renkin had very competent endings.

Attached: busourenkin.jpg (479x640, 80K)

Define competent?

Some of those are seinen.

Generally speaking, what's wrong with a canon threesome?
Unless you really meant cannon threesome, which I don't see a problem with either

>Define competent.
Fixed it for you.

It felt very tongue in cheek and too sarcastic/silly an ending for what have been a very serious arc.

Eh, FMA is just a generic fantasy series.

What's this?

Another vote for this. By the end pretty much everything was wrapped up, Yugi proving he is finally the better duelist and Atem finally allowed to return to his family and rest.

It's actually the penultimate chapter but damn if this whole chapter didn't wrap up everything in a sweet and satisfying way.

Attached: toriko.png (852x1250, 741K)

Part 5's ending is the pleb filter of JoJo.
I do, actually, it's just that some are more than others.
True.

Attached: fatehasbeenconquered.jpg (700x1663, 718K)

Define competent for me user.

Fuck off nostafag.
Maybe this but the show isn`t that great

That show is garbage. I watched ten minutes of the first episode and was consistently cringing the whole time. It is literally a show made for neckbeard virgins. You fucking WISH girls acted that way in real life. Its pathetic man, get this cringy shit out of here.

Like said, it wrapped up everything and was one of the more well made endings done for a shounen series so fuck off yourself.

If you ignore the second part.

>Part 5's ending is the pleb filter of JoJo.
>Jumping straight from a scene of Trish and Mista walking away to Giorno being the new boss with the flip of a single page
it's shit user

That's still closure. I get that you don't like the way it ended but i'd be better if you'd actually sit down and dissect why or what exactly is it that you don't like about the way it ended and really consider other possible endings like the ones I mentioned and think about how they might feel for you.

Attached: HE28.jpg (905x1323, 1.61M)

You wanted Araki-sensei to hold your hand through every little thing, user?

FMA:B

Saiki literally just ended, OP

This did have a pretty nice ending. My only problem with the ending was that it existed in the first place.

Attached: Hikaru_no_Go___Sleep_and_Hit_by_Eltrador.jpg (600x914, 137K)