Hunter X Hunter

General discussions/speculation on the spider's fate

Attached: hxhjudas.png (805x429, 372K)

Reminder these guys got a full page in an arc with one hundred new characters.

Attached: 09.png (923x1300, 362K)

Bara boys aren't the jobbers you think they are

Attached: paristonwater.png (595x181, 11K)

Please don't screencap my post. It feels like rape.

Is Hisoka one of them?

They'll all job eventually but for now I'm pretty convinced they're playing vulnerable on purpose. I bet they'll ambush Illumi or something.

Bono's being too cute.

Attached: 18.png (922x1300, 227K)

Reminds me of something.

Though I can see one or two them actually becoming somewhat relevant similar to Brovuda.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v09 (2006) (Digital) (LostNerevarine-Empire).cbz-Hunter X Hunter, Vol. 9-Hunter X Hu (1019x1528, 300K)

I remember how bummed out I felt when these guys were offscreened.

Reminder: Hisoka is either disguised as one of the Spiders or not on the ship at all.

Attached: 1499970794338.jpg (393x414, 45K)

To be fair, these guys have already lasted longer than the Shadow Jobbers.
The only one of those to appear in more than two chapters was Owl, who probably got his dick split open by Feitan.

He's on the first floor wondering what the hell is taking them so long to show up.

>implying he's not in the 1st floor kitchen defiling the food with his general undeadness

Yorkshin was such a dick tease.

>defiling the food with his general undeadness
Doing what again?
If you mean jizzing in their food, I buy that.

Attached: 152559489.png (321x319, 96K)

Feitan is a man of taste.

Attached: penis modification.png (477x491, 175K)

so which thread to follow?

This one has split dicks, so it's inherently superior.

What kind of nightmare about Hisoka did he experience to have that PTSD stare at the meeting?
>Bono sees Hisoka
>Begins to play the song and dance of his people
>But all the holes are suddenly clogged with bungee gum
>Hisoka starts to emit his own creepy carnival music
>The cards he's throwing about transform into two tailed snakes, which somehow act as his instruments
>Bono wakes up screaming

Attached: hisoka dance.gif (400x400, 389K)

For a dude with holes all over his body, all it takes is thinking about one dude's Rubber and Gum in your business to smarten you up. Hanging out with Shizuku is a bonus.

fucking loled

>Spiders fuck with the mafia
>Mafia hires Zoldycks
>Chrollo gets his shit pushed in, almost dies
>Immediately starts adding Zoldycks to the spider
>Mafia tells him to get out of their spot
>O-ok

Top fucking jej

Attached: neterohnoyoudidnt.png (522x623, 316K)

Even the Spiders should know the Zodiacs and HA are associated with the Whale. It'd be astronomically stupid for them to start shit right now.

Just light Light and Neon Chrollo is crippled without prophecy. Remember when the Ryodan used to have balls? Just how much ptsd has Chrollo suffered?

HEAR YE HEAR YE

Neon didn't get mirked by hisoka. That's too fucking tame. She was killed by her own papa and probably raped too.

Imagine this. You were paid MILLIONS in advance to read fortunes of all sorts of rich men. You spent MILLIONS to satisfy your spoiled daughter. All of sudden your daughter is unable to provide her end of the bargain! So now your in hot shit! Better hope rival families don't find out about this. People who hated your success.

Now while your drinking your sorrow away and hiding, your 17 yo cunt of a daughter starts throwing a fit. "PAPA! WHY HAVE I NOT RECEIVED MY MONTHLY ALLOWANCE? I WANT IT NOW!"

You stare at her. Rage and Lust building. Her thin spaghetti straps. Her hair dyed a deep blue... But what you really start to see is the source of the problem! Because of her, your in this mess! Your entire life you answered her call and now she has left you. She left you behind on the mountain of victory before you reached the peak. Your tools are gone and monsters lurk in the shadows

BAM! The back of your hand gets her good in the head. Tears flow from her stupid eyes... Just like her whore mother "p-papa, w-w-what!?!"

SHUT UP

You start to punch her

You start to kick her

Her breasts slip out of her brassiere

You pin her down

And for a fleeting moment you feel some semblance of pleasure

But afterwards you take one look at the whole scene and realize that it's over. You flew too close to the sun. You should have been satisfied with sleeping on the clouds.

Neon lies there motionless, crying a soft whimper

The last thing she see's is the barrel of your gun.

You place the 9mm to your temple.
Your blonde useless bodyguard should be returning next week from wherever he disappears to from time to time.

He'll clean this mess up

Bang bang

Attached: 185665.jpg (225x350, 37K)

Hello. I’m Illumi.

Attached: hello. i’m illumi..jpg (296x366, 41K)

Togashi would probably approve/10.

Are you okay user?

Shizuku is probably creepier than the clown to hang with.

Why would there be two bangs? He shot himself twice in the head?

Togashi just can't stop doing references to that idol group.

Attached: hand2.jpg (1191x889, 172K)

Are the spiders also trying to murder Killua, or has Hisoka completely overshadowed him?

why would they be trying to kill killua

Do those roses mean they have the rose bomb in them?

Attached: 1462187542295.jpg (287x378, 80K)

für die lülz

IT MEANS GENTHRU IS THEIR BOSS, GODDAMMIT TOGASHI DO IT

Get ready for life being breathed into 500 million

Attached: hxhrose.jpg (728x1062, 285K)

I meant Kurapika.

Would you like to see more of the spiders or succession war in the next chapter?

It wouldn't make sense for hisoka to have killed neon after the chrollo fight. There just isn't enough time. And I don't think pre O MY RUBBER hisoka would have killed neon

no

i mean they would try to kill him if they got the chance

but they are not pursuing him

Whatever makes this whole arc over faster.

i hope oito gets to see kurapika get triggered by tse or the spiders

I want to get to the point where the Spiders are involved in the Succession War. For that, I guess we need the Spider POV. But I'm more interested in the Princes subplot in total.

I wish.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v18 (2008) (Digital) (LostNerevarine-Empire).cbz-Hunter X Hunter, Vol. 18-Hunter X H (1019x1528, 217K)

princes we need to see t progress on the assassin hunt in wobbles room and we need to the 420 prince react to the inforation about the spiders

Cammy, Cammy; in this chapter she had no part,
But Cammy is still in my heart!
For Cammy is kind, cute and fun,
And will be in the hearts of everyone!

Attached: Cammy.png (312x296, 21K)

How many more years until Gon becomes relevant again?

How the fuck does bono lose to hisoka? I've been a bonofag for years. Jupiter is as fast as the speed of sound and practically undodgeable. And bono didn't feel scared of zazan. He was gonna fight after feitan. And now your telling me he doesn't want to bout with the clown

And don't even think of saying bungee dumb can clog his holes. This isn't one piece.

He doesn't want to reveal his ability and he wants to be close to Shizuku.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v22 (2008) (Digital) (LostNerevarine-Empire).cbz-Hunter X Hunter, Vol. 22-Hunter X H (1019x1528, 324K)

No preference. Both are pretty fun.

Not until he reaches the size of Gon-san and can enter the Dark Continent.

Someone post the bono picture that says

"Laughed to death, fitting for a clown"

Agreed. It will definitely make things more interesting and once the Spiders are involved their tendency to wreak havoc will speed up things up too.

It seems like Jupiter needs a pretty big area in order to be used. Not sure if it would work in the cramped confines of the ship.

They will laugh and Hisoka will end his own pathetic existence.

Attached: 1465781649497.png (757x253, 102K)

Daily reminder that the Phantom Troupe will probably make it to the top floor but get fucked by Tse's Nen Beast

I want more Cammy!!

No doubt there will be some causalities due to guardian beasts. I'll be pretty assblasted if Tse himself manages to defeat anyone, though.

>Genthru and his bros feel retarded for wasting 5 years chasing that reward money and not even getting one cent of it
>They drop any pretense and use their abilities to just steal and exhort their way to being filthy rich
>Before they even knew it they were had become mafia bosses

How can I open my Nen micropyles? Urgent!

Cammy could technically kill any PT member in a 1v1 fight

Attached: Resurrection.png (854x761, 259K)

It's because of how bono fights. He's similar to basho. The better his melody the stronger the power he'll get.

Against hisoka he wouldn't have the time to perform a melody with the power of jupiter. When he fought the ant that killed ponzu, while the ant was fast all it did was run around and toy with bono. And it's physical strength probably wasn't that great seeing as he used guns.

Hisoka on the other hand is fast and strong. One hit could mean the end for bono.
Hisoka is probably strong enough that if he got his gum on bono he could swing him and pull him whichever way he wants

Genthru's had a year and eight months to do it. Really, it would be stupid for him NOT to be the mafia boss.

>There just isn't enough time
A month between the fight and the ship departing. Plenty to track down and kill Neon if she was still alive at the time.

Yeah, having Conjuror-tier defenses while doing the dance of your people is a pretty big downside.

Tse is Ryodan level by sunday easily.

There will be like 5 princes left when the troupe finally make it up there.

that would be garbage writing

Bono's secret is that the target has to hear his music for any of the battle abilities to work. That's why emphasis was put on the music notes around the ant and how he couldn't outrun sound.
If Hisoka put two and two together, he'd clog his own ears with gum and completely shut Bono down.

Go into the nearest populated area. Look for the most ridiculous guy there and pick a fight with him. He's probably a Nen user and will baptize you.

meant for

Spiders. Kurapika and the princes are boring.

Pitou was more than that in a day or so.

How the fuck is he similar to basho?

Brainlet

royal guard

How did the ground hear the song of jupiter?

brainlet

Please don't resort to simple name calling. It's clear from his third sentence how he means the similarity.

And Tse is Royal.

Attached: 1498319070725.png (377x314, 170K)

His people make music good.

Did you even read his post, or did you melt down after the first sentence?

No that cat doesn't have enough aura to kill someone like Chrollo or Feitan.

Feitan doesn't have enough body to have an aura required for that.

The bap invoke spirits.

kek they are both manlets. not just Feitan

Does hisoka have the most fights in the series?

Yeah, probably

I hope we can see Illumi in an actual fight

Define fights.

I hope we can see Cammy in an actual fight

He has one of the higest win ratio of any hxh character. Only other guy's are gon and killua.

i remember when we got chapters on wednesdays

Count them up. His only competitors would be Gon and Killua.

the guy on the third panel looks interesting
i singled him out of the rest immediately

then a stupid kid shared an early chapter to kubo´s twiter

Can you be more specific than third panel?

>And don't even think of saying bungee dumb can clog his holes.
Except, that's literally why Bono is at a huge disadvantage against Hisoka. No music, no Jupiter.

Are you retarded? He means Sonbin

Why wouldn't he just gum his holes? If you saw a holed dancer doing some magical dance and you could end the music, why wouldn't you?