Gakusen toshi asterisk

Was he the worst MC of all?

Attached: ayato.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

PAATNAA

Most of the generic harem protags just blend together in my head as the same guy. Can't really say one of them is the worst.

if Saya and Kiring-chan were the MCs of this show things would've been a lot different around here.

Attached: kirins ass.png (1157x1027, 1.04M)

Yes. Ayato is literally worse than Ichika.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.07_[2015.12.25_20.52.40].jpg (1280x720, 74K)

He's not bad compared to the average harem MC in the density department. He actually likes Julis, so that's something. Either way, Julis is the absolute best.

Attached: 1466287611036.webm (514x290, 2.36M)

He is not dense? Then why did he not ask the girl with OP search magic to look for his sister?

Attached: sylvia kimono.jpg (750x425, 66K)

Attached: injustice.jpg (1778x2000, 612K)

No. He is sorta dense at ecchi and dokidoki stuff, but not that bad compared to some other MCs.

What OP search magic? Anyhow, he's already looking for her on his own and has asked Dirk about his sister.

>What OP search magic?
She performed her hax song to find the maid for him.

Attached: silvie song.gif (540x304, 1.92M)

He was the worst of that season but I don't believe there can be anyone worse than the 'I remember' faggot.

He does ask her to look for "someone" (alludes to his sister) in the next volume. But she can't just do it without knowing the general range and for some other reasons.

Ok it makes some more sense then. He is still a idiot for asking about her number and back-pedalling 1 second later.

If you think he's worst, then you haven't seen more than 10 harem shows. Ayato isn't a wimp with no confidence, and he does have have a badass side. He's fairly nonchalant in general, neither a idiotic hot blooded idiot or an edgy tryhard either.

He had to compete with Ikki that season. He did not stand a chance despite having the better girls.

>but not that bad compared to some other MCs.
I feel like people say that about every harem MC.
I have seen that exact sentiment so many times.

What are you talking about? He asked for her email so he could ask her something and thank her later. He wasn't doing it to ask her out.

Like who?

Because he is a idiot. He should have asked her out.

Every harem. Literally. Just recently I asked Bokuben threads if it is good and they said the MC is better than all the Harem MCs. Same with that monster mosume guy. Name any harem and I am convinced someone out there will tell you "okay this harem MC is actually okay unlike all the others"

Why? He's not into her.

Trinity Seven. Antimagic.

he should. she is blazing hot and a nice person.

Yes.

This is now a Rakudai thread.

Attached: Rakudai vs Asterisk.jpg (1280x1440, 298K)

Reminder Rakudai >>>>> Taimado > Shit >>>>>> Asterisk

Stella >>> Pink Houki

>Stellafag is here
Julis >>> Shit >>> Red Houki

Stella is red Kurisu you faggot.

Attached: Rakudai_Kishi_no_Chivalry_Page_308.jpg (1019x1500, 582K)

I googled both shows to find reviews. Found one saying the thing for each.
>Trinity Seven.
Literally first MAL review
>"The MC is, for once, not as dense as a brick, which already puts him ahead of majority of other harem leads."
>Antimagic.
>"he isn't an overly-dense unrealistic moron that doesn't realize he is the main character of a harem. Takeru isn't just another carbon copy of this type of character, though. His backstory, which is briefly highlighted in the later portion of the anime, is actually pretty cool."

Nice bait and insult to Kurisu.

Nene = Sylvie > Kirin > Claudia > the smelly Strega > does not matter > dirt > ed Houki > pink Houki

Attached: nene4345.jpg (2389x3523, 1.65M)

I enjoyed Trinity Seven, but I can't stand that the main girl is the only one out of the entire cast who is objectively terrible in every way.

Seriously. Any other girl would be at least "fine". But then again, every other girl is fine with sharing him and that would make for a very different show. The only reason its not a full blown hentai at all times is because the awful main girl is there to kill the fun in every scene.

Stella is terrible, has an ugly design, and she is nothing like Kurisu.

I dunno a shy girl can be fun if the MC is fully aware how wet he is making her. Him teasing her was great.

Stella is great, has a beautiful design, and she is an improved Kurisu.

Attached: [Doki] Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - 03 (1280x720 Hi10P AAC) [7243AC18].mkv_snapshot_23.07_[2015.11.30_ (1280x720, 498K)

Take that back right now.

Stella is wonderful.

Attached: stella stitch clean.jpg (1280x1385, 514K)

Attached: stella pure sluts are the best.webm (960x540, 2.69M)

Kirin/Saya buddy cop spin off never.

Attached: Saya_Kirin.jpg (600x750, 167K)

Serious. Stella is the worst kind of tsundere. Otoh, Kurisu is a good one.

Asterix got a spinoff but I forgot about which girl it was.

This.

Lilith is literally the worst main girl ever conceived.

Attached: f38b6a1b0d6522a15c08de150ca2aef9.jpg (1280x1393, 209K)

Better than Ikki but inferior to Takeru.