What is the holy trininty of anime? Three shows that have influenced the medium more than any other show

What is the holy trininty of anime? Three shows that have influenced the medium more than any other show.

I think it's
>One Piece
>Detective Conan
>Sailor Moon

Attached: 1520447789365.png (1340x1070, 823K)

One Piece and Detective Conan influenced none
You're looking for Gundam, Sailor Moon, and Berserk.
Or Love Hina, Haruhi, and SAO for the dark age of anime that we have today

Shit. Forgot about EVA

was Love Hina even that popular in Japan?

>Gundam
>Eva
>Ranma

Love Hina was the pandora's box that brought us the harem plague still in effect today

>Berserk
shouldn't this be devilman or something else that influenced berserk

>pic related

UY over Ranma if you're going that way

>Gochiusa
>Yuri Yuri
>Jackie Chan

Devilman was shrouded by Mazinger to make any impact
Berserk perfected what Devilman started

One Piece influenced Fairy Tail

Add K-on on the darkage

Lucky Star
Dragonball
Sailor Moon

this image has influenced my dick more than any other image

MUH

>La Blue Girl
>Bible Black
>Boku no Pico
To be sure.

tfw nothing still beats bible black

Astroboy

While popular, I don't think Lucky Star really had THAT big an influence.The minimalism and color contrasts were kinda new, I'll give you that.

Astro Boy
One Piece
Sailor Moon

Dragon Ball, Astro Boy, Pokemon

Astro Boy, EVA, Sailor Moon
Interchangeable with Gundam and Dragon Ball.

>he didn't watch the shit omelette hentai or the human centipede hentai
Bible Black is old and busted m8

Switch out pokemon with gundam

>busted and old
>still maintains a story while still having some of the best production value of hentai at the time.
It still looks fucking great.

Gundam
Eva
Lucky Star

Texhnolyze
Memories
Mindgame

Did FotNS influence anything?

> the human centipede hentai
read the vn, it's better

Not him but Pokemon anime was fucking huge during the game's initial growth and both were extremely influential to videogames and anime; Pokemon is the biggest franchise on earth. Gundam is influential on some genres but not nearly as much as pokemon.

>hentai
>story
You 'avin a giggle m8?

FotNS seems like a culmination of the influences of the period than something that really influenced the things that came after.

Pokemon had no influence on anime. MC was hated by everyone even because he keeps on losing the leagues

It's the biggest deal on videogames though

I agree that ash losing everytime is retarded, but the anime is still influential. The first movie was important to renewing interest in anime movie releases abroad.

Is K-On the patient zero for modern day moe shit aesthetics? I mean every decade had their own version of the moeshit aesthetics. But it seems like K-On really defined the modern style.

Honestly I think this is why people keep mentioning Lucky Star because of it's influence on moe

It was not a bad show - a great stuff for kids even. But come on, the game was the only reason for its popularity.

We barely even remembers that it is still ongoing

So much for NoFap...

there is no trinity

its gundam and eva

>Or Love Hina, Haruhi, and SAO for the dark age of anime that we have today
>Love Hina was the pandora's box that brought us the harem plague still in effect today
>hating on Love Hina
best series ever. Even though it only ran for a few years, it' probably the best manga ever made. I've read it four or five times now the last twenty years.

I'd probably say Evangelion. Sword Art Online really did make the isekais escalate, but they have been popular for a long time though. I guess shows like Gundam, Macross, Dragon Ball are the real game changers.

Conan thread?

Attached: Movie 18.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Please stop posting forever you fucking pleb.

I don't know what it is but this scene makes me think of the first fight scene at the end of the first episode of FLCL.

Why is this so hot?

>Sailor Moon
Literally influenced by Cutie Honey

>Three shows that have influenced the medium more than any other show.
DBZ, Astro Boy, and Nurdo. Deal with it.

>The first movie was important to renewing interest in anime movie releases abroad.
It really didn't accomplish that at all. If anything, it made people adverse to Japanese animation. Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away savaged that sinking ship.

I want to fap to this but knowing that they're lesbians kinda kills it.

it's Detective Conan

I know, I was talking about the animation style.

Is Lupin III influential at all? It's gotten a bunch of different series through the years so it must be something right?

Stop calling my wife a lesbian!

Honestly, I think this stem's from what got a lot of us started watching anime. If you were to ask me when I was around 5-6, I would probably say the Holy trinity would be Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, and Detective Conan. However after watching so much more now I don't think I could come up with anything.

Dragon Ball
Devilman
Gundam

im not even a footfag and this picture makes me fully erect

Gundam
Sailor Moon
Hokuto no Ken

Though if I had to say something, I would probably go with One Piece, Detective Conan, and SAO

>Lucky Star
>Shirobako
>unironically SAO

Why did you do this to me user?

Attached: 1429600620382.png (820x708, 520K)

Bible Black
Boku no Pico
Glassip

I wanna confirm Aoba for Brawl and smash her until the paramedics show up to scrape her off the wall.

Aoba is a game dev - making her the most powerful character in any game you can think of.

>still smol
IMAGINE

Attached: 1443901698733.jpg (828x830, 87K)

Surprised no one has mentioned YYH. It really redefined the battle shonen genre.

It also boosted Jump sales when they were in rapid decline. That's one of the reasons why Togashi is allowed to get away with his bullshit.

Dark Tournament was the only thing good about YYH. Everything else was generic as fuck

You are American arent you

>A fucking ball

yea, but most manga turn to shit eventually, and all it takes is one really good arc to cement a manga's popularity.

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece

DBZ
EVA
Akira

I'm going to filter this thread because I don't want to masturbate every time I see it in the catalog.

Naruto
DBZ
Hamtaro

Attached: 1507249761727.jpg (535x509, 31K)

Genocyber
MD Geist
Mad Bull 34

I'll fight whatever soyboy disagrees

Diamonds

there's something called dragon ball

Dragon Ball
Sailor Moon
Gundam