Shingeki no Kyojin

The Cart knows, she saw Zeke betraying them, too bad she got silenced before warning 2/10 Porco

Attached: URAGIRIMONODAAAA.jpg (1877x4000, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

goboiano.com/tokyo-ghoul-fans-demand-ishida-commit-suicide-after-new-chapter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still not dead yet

Attached: 3422.gif (540x290, 1.88M)

Reiner is humanity's champion.

Attached: Reiner.Braun.full.2228769.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

Third for Annie!

Attached: Annie.Leonhardt.full.2140333.jpg (2108x3068, 608K)

brothers, right here is the endgame.

Attached: 65623944_p30.png (800x1150, 1.02M)

>yfw Porco wins.

Attached: 32.jpg (1066x1600, 547K)

goboiano.com/tokyo-ghoul-fans-demand-ishida-commit-suicide-after-new-chapter/
I-is Isayama next?

Attached: 1520731604427.png (813x657, 468K)

Zeke is boring and old news by now. No payoff will even be remotely satisfying compared to the time Isayama wasted trying to make Zeke mysterious. And as the big reveal is just him joining Paradis then that will be a major letdown. He revealed his wish to ally with Eren in fucking RTS. Making all dickteasing past that point meaningless and a waste of time. Not to mention, that the only reason Zeke has any relevance at all is his bloodline powers, not being a master schemer or anything.

Attached: 1496910824723.png (378x390, 218K)

>Reinerfags are as delusional as their fav
figures

Attached: 008.jpg (1066x1600, 576K)

that would be the best shit to happen in this manga

Attached: sick_man.png (963x1204, 1.31M)

Attached: tumblr_inline_mt5ahheSpG1qiuh5y.png (500x494, 335K)

I have no face. Porco won't win.

So can anyone give me a synopsis of what has happened so far? I kind of lost track of what went down during the 'conspiracy' arc...

>what is narrative setup

>goboiano.com/tokyo-ghoul-fans-demand-ishida-commit-suicide-after-new-chapter/
People are insane.

magic jews user

Something you clearly know jack shit about. Reiner won't fight, he'll give up his life for either Gabi or Falco though and by that I mean he'll let one of them eat him.

is like Reiner has reached a low point in his character arc, only to develop into something better.

come on, it would be the funniest asspull Isayama has ever done.

Seeing how Isayama cockteased us with the Big Guard and know he is doing the same with Jean and Falco that would be a twist

Attached: LISkhz-V3f4.jpg (935x1080, 242K)

>shifter standing up to an ackerdog
Even fodder can btfo shifters thanks to thunderspears and better 3dmg now. Porko stands 0 chance whatsoever.

Reiner is at the crux of his arc now like Eren was. Falco/Gabi will convince him to live again.

Attached: 0065-039.jpg (1066x1600, 357K)

>Implying
he ain't getting better from that, he never had the drive to change like Eren. He knows he's a failure and he's finally accepted him. He knows Gabi is in danger, he knows Falco is in danger, he knows everyone he loves in about to die yet there he is, unwilling to live and there's nothing that change that because his core is being nothing but a facade. He realizes this, there's no changing waht he is.

She used up her spears and Porco has hardening. He'll be fine.

They're out of spears and all the fodder went to kill Pieck.

is not that hard to predict as this user said this is the lowest point of his arc, now he will come back with a resolution.

just like annie and zeke had hardening but the ackerdog moved so fast they didn't have time to harden? Face it, there is no reason Porko should win.

THEY KEPT MOVING FORWARD

He is already hardened.

Zeke was caught off guard. He'll be fine as long as he keeps his nape continuously hardened like Annie did.

What fucking resolution? unlike with Eren, there's nothing for him to discover. It's not like information is being withheld from him, he's well aware of what's happening but he's not moving and nothing can change that.

He can't harden his whole body at once, he will just get whittled away like Annie got by manlet.
>He'll be fine as long as he keeps his nape continuously hardened like Annie did
Annie lost because the rest of her got sliced up by manlet. He can't harden his whole body at once, he won't win.

>he will just get whittled away like Annie got by manlet
You forget that he is fast.

He made the wrong comparison. This is a mirror of when Eren failed to lift the big rock until Armin reminded him of his dream. Falco will remind Reiner that he has a duty to protect Gabi

>H-hayai
Manlet a hack

>What fucking resolution?
that he needs to stop Eren, a problem he created and defend his people from his former comrades.

>You forget that he is fast.
Faster than Eren? Sure. Faster than an Ackerman? No.

Its not like information was withheld from Eren. Historia just convinced Eren to believe in himself.

This. Pic related with Reiner soon.

Attached: 0014-016.jpg (1066x1600, 481K)

>You forget that he is fast
Zeke's ass thinks the same

When will warriorfags ever learn? Reiner is done for, and so is Piecke, Zeke, and (soon) Porco.
And after Armin is done with the harbor, he can just go to the internment zone using his 3dmg and finish off whatever fodder is left. And Hange hasn't even appeared yet. Either she will arrive with a blimp, or with her squad.

Attached: wasting time.jpg (554x576, 129K)

Who is stronger? Ymir or Porco? Because Mikasa nearly killed Ymir.

Attached: 0048-030.jpg (1066x1600, 532K)

Are you insane? Eren didn't know how to use his power at that time, that's why he was being consumed by it. This sin't the same situation.
He didn't create the problem. And you saw how he acted when he confronted Eren. There's nothing changing his mind.
There was a huge revelation and Eren broke down. The difference here is that Reiner has been having suicidal thoughts for a long fucking time, and even while knowing he's still got the kids he wishes to die. Eren appearing in front of him doesn't change the fact he wanted to die for a long while.

You can't transform into the CT more than once.

>There's nothing changing his mind.
except for narrative build up and you know is going to happen.

Porco's obviously got a better Titan, he did pretty well at that reconquest mission, but that's probably at least 50% due to Isayama retcons

Ymir had no hardening and was stuck on Reiner's back. Porco has warrior training, hardening and space to move.

Attached: 0103-014.jpg (1066x1600, 438K)

I thought almost never getting a chapter though Berserk reader to not speed reader, but here we are with you.

Alright, now write this in english.

It's definitely not, because the narrative has also been building up Reiner getting eaten. He's gonna pass his titan to Falco/Gabi, but he won't do much more than that.

>showing porko killing a fodder as some kind of proof he could handle an ackerman
Never stop, warrirokeks. Never stop. An ackerman is worth 300 fodder, at least.

Attached: 1495945709210.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>those two panels of Armin looking identical to Uri Reiss
WHAT IS SHE HIDING

Attached: 1507281514284.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

Mikasa is weak after she lost faith in Eren!

>Falco/Gabi
he is not going to damn kids to the same curse he lived through, this a redemption arc for him.

I want Gabi to suck my dick, taking care to massage my balls until I cum in her mouth and it drips all over her smooth little toned soldier body.

I bet Mrs. Arlert is a bastard child just like Hisu

He is though.

Attached: 045.jpg (869x1249, 212K)

you really want characters to not evolve or have arcs, do you?

She's Billy's older sister and part Reiss.

What if Armin is also part royal blood? But since his royal blood is so watered down (since he's just a distant relative), just Eren touching Armin's titan isn't enough, and they have to make out so Eren can use the coordinate? I bet they wouldn't mind i-if it's for humanity inside the wall's sake.

Attached: eren armin.jpg (650x900, 82K)

>333

Attached: 1490147339021.jpg (194x251, 34K)

>yfw Reiner: "I AM...A WARRIOR!!!!!"

Attached: e382b9e382ade383a3e383b300071 (2).jpg (250x320, 18K)

>this a redemption arc for him
Isayama doesn't make redemption arcs. This is not naruto.

>so watered down
You mean like how literally every royal's blood is watered down because they don't inbreed? It wouldn't be any more watered down than Rod's or Historia's.

Reiner's time is done. He's dying soon and there's little he can do.

Welp, now it's pretty much confirmed

>this is not naruto
>implying
LMAO

I don't think he is, he's a nomal guy.

Attached: 1501799720105.jpg (1793x1920, 705K)

>they don't inbreed
There's probably a reason they look so ugly. I bet they're all inbreds.

Even most Arminfags on bumblr would hate this.

Should be Porco since he has had titan training and has had experience using it for fighting

>Eren and Armin need to fug to save Paradis
Pretty lewd, Isayama. Pretty lewd.

Attached: d236844ad3bdaade3db654857ec15c24.jpg (500x707, 73K)

redemption arcs are not exclusive of Naruto, neither they should have the same shit writing like those ones.
He can beat Eren and save his comrades and family.

Attached: Annie's_laugh.png (924x520, 642K)

>Even most Arminfags on bumblr would hate this.
So what? Isayama clearly doesn't give a fuck about what people say.
He does whatever he wants. He made Manlet into his idol, he made Armin as his childhood gay-friend, he made Eren as an edgelord sperg like he used to be.

>people still think Reiner will ever die.
lmao

Prettiest mummy.

Want it all you want, you're not allowed and you shouldn't write things like that.

Attached: 1500978128915.jpg (850x850, 92K)

Arminfags only care about making Armin as much of a special snowflake as possible.

If he is, it'd just entice people to call him a Gary Stu even more. But, if it's handled well, I think it could work. Would really need to be handled in a way that doesn't ostracize him even more. Make him the prince of Eldia, sure, but let that, along with his Reiss (or whatever) powers make it even harder to deal with.

>look so ugly
>all of them are cute except Rod, but he was cute as a kid
Uh huh. Sure.

Attached: 1472506028653.jpg (800x669, 518K)

SNK is based on the eternal champion. Eren will destroy the world for Paradis' sake, and he will live the rest of his life comfortably, while pondering about his choices of dooming the rest of humanity.

You've literally never met an Arminfag then.

>EHfag shilling his stupid book
Fuck off with your delusions.

>But, if it's handled well, I think it could work.
What the fuck would that even accomplish except make Hisu and Zeke pointless in the remainder of the plot?

Nobody fucking dies in this gay ass chinese cartoon

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Koyjin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin with mastery of hardening and creation powers after consuming the Yoroi no Kyojin and the Sentsui no Kyojin, while in contact with Zeke in his Kemono no Kyojin form, activing his coordinate powers through the Shiso no Kyojin ability.

Attached: 1518399861278.png (576x873, 324K)

at least do the meme right, the protagonist of Eternal champion change sides if I recall the pasta

>delusions
I'm not even the original guy who posted this here, but everything in that book is turning out to be true.

Jeanfag in denial.

Cute and canon.

Attached: 1500547040929.jpg (599x871, 114K)

Did he jump over Eren? Eren's just gonna grab him by the leg, slam him down, and then Mikasa can cut up a nice shifter snack for her unrequited love.

Fuck off i made it clear crystal its not youre the dick that speedreader

she a lil thicc

Attached: 2309843fswed.jpg (540x960, 38K)

It wouldn't. Historia is still kween and Zeke is Eren's brother and Marley's only source of Reisspowers...maybe.

Literally none of it has come true. I'll admit, a lot of it sounds like how I envisioned SNK to go, but it hasn't gone that way at all. EH is not and never will be canon.

he was a regular human who turned traitor to fuck a subhuman
going with the theme of the book it'd probably make most sense to exterminate all non-paradisians if Isayama was trying to make it parallel

He's too slow.

He did, and so did Eren. Eren wanted to kill all titans, now he will kill all humans.

Armin's revealed to be some sort of royalty, but it's more about his mother than him.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (575x517, 51K)

Attached: no poor people allowed.png (713x1024, 579K)

I wanna see Hisu in her royal fatigues.

MIKASA IS T H I C C

Attached: tumblr_onscs2Gr8C1vb2040o2_500.gif (500x261, 1.98M)