Anime has changed. It's no longer about story, ideals, or character. It's an endless series of fanservice...

>Anime has changed. It's no longer about story, ideals, or character. It's an endless series of fanservice, fought by appearance and angles.

Attached: Rin.png (354x565, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGf2b1H91JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least DxD shows is the goods while having an interesting story.

>Since the Kemono Incident, restrictions on fanservice content have eased, fueling the demand for CGDCT.

>he just watches popular anime

who are you quoting ?

I need to inhale Rin's armpit scent

DxD sucks and Issei is an annoying little shit that ruins the little story that shitty ecchi show has to offer.

Attached: 7847554245.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

This Rin lacks thigh highs in that outfit tho.
>Why are we still here, just to suffer?

>Kadokawa has exported too much of her animation talent, now she's paying the price.

>It's an endless series of fanservice, fought by appearance and angles.
ITYM angels.

Attached: 1361230283137.jpg (1920x1200, 1.57M)

Can someone explain to me the whole floor, i didn't get it,

Attached: 1513816798769.jpg (300x300, 13K)

its called the last twenty years

Attached: 59044491_p0.png (750x750, 489K)

Yeah popular stuff has to appeal to broad audiences.
Try looking for stuff that isn't popular. Don't be scared if a show has a low rating. Watch it and form your own opinions!

>I don't know how to use greentext

Give it up, the days when greentext was only used to quote exactly what another poster typed ended years ago.

From the thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=lGf2b1H91JA

>Anime...has changed. It's no longer about combats, epic journeys or values. It's an endless series of proxy moe fuel, watched by weeaboos and yiffers. Anime, and its consumption of time, has become a well-oiled machine... Anime has changed... ID tagged weeaboos watch ID tagged ecchi harems, listen ID tagged j-pop. Meruchan ramen inside their bodies enhance and regulate their energy to watch that. Highschools control. gore control. Loli control. Ratings control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control... Anime has changed. The age of Manime and mechas has become the age of SAO. All in the name of making proffit out of generic, overdone concepts. And he who controls the ratings, controls history. Anime has changed. When the media is full of yanderes and harems, anime... becomes routine.
[Spoiler] Posted 2 years ago [/spoiler]

Attached: 99.99 percent of all anime.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>greentext was only used to quote
That was literally never, and you didn't understand the complaint.

Well I don't know if that is true or not but this season there was absolutely nothing worth watching.
Since 2012 I think I got hooked on just five or six series. Which is like one show per year.

Though it is true. Too much overdone garbage nowadays.
Not like I can complain either, Otaku are getting what they pay for, I don't spend a single penny in anime so obviously I cannot expect studios to cater my tastes.

Attached: CAN'T_STOP_LAUGHING!!!.gif (450x253, 103K)

Boy this thing sucks. I was hoping to wash away Apo.