I finished watching aku no hana and read the manga too in less than a day

I finished watching aku no hana and read the manga too in less than a day.

I'll have to say the anime was much better than the manga because of the art-style and the addition of music. I'm disappointed the story devolved into a normal love story after the time-skip. It was like a 20-chapters long epilogue. No need for it.

First two episodes of the anime are 10/10 but it goes down-hill from there. The very last chapter was a strong way to end though.

Attached: aku no hana.jpg (600x337, 33K)

Preventive gif.

Attached: Thread.gif (400x225, 1.22M)

too ugly to watch

reality is ugly, that's why it's enjoyable

Aku no hana is misunderstood by plebians.

Aku no hana is praised by contrarians.

This. The anime is the biggest pleb-filter there is.

I agree

I watched up until around episode 7 and dropped, this shit was going nowhere and the main characters were dumb fucks with special snowflake complex getting worked up over nothing. The only way I can think of someone enjoying this is if they somehow relate to the pathetic excuse for a person that is the MC, which is kinda depressing.

normalfag detected

Nakamura-san unf unf

The manga is a 10/10. The anime just stops in the middle, it didn't even get to the real climax of the story.

>I'll have to say the anime was much better than the manga because of the art-style
Stopped reading there

Attached: 1517662780325.jpg (640x480, 35K)

just wait till he gets the green light for a 24ep of his new baby

Attached: a-trail-of-blood-9208405.jpg (1700x1200, 552K)

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE SHILLING THIS """"ANIME""""
There have been multiple threads. Stop that.

Attached: 1506563729073.png (472x472, 152K)

>dumb fucks with special snowflake complex getting worked up over nothing
Why are you describing Evangelion?

How could you not laugh when this scene popped up?

Or the one just before it where he's wailing like an autistic toddler while riding his bike?

Shit's HILARIOUS!

Having to pilot a mech that causes you both physical and psychological pain is definitely something more understandable to get worked up over than fucking stolen gym clothes. The thing with Aku no Hana is that it has no stakes and the silly stuff that causes most of the "psychological" drama in the series almost make it feel like it's some kind of parody, but it isn't.

What makes you think that I want reals in my escapist entertainment?

This. If only there had been a second season with Saeki's arc and the festival

I reread the last chapter a week ago and I completely lost it in this page. I cried a river.

Attached: img000032.jpg (1738x1250, 1.27M)

Do yourself a favor and read the manga, not that the anime is bad mind you, it's just that it's awfully incomplete.

Attached: 1369864817770.png (1220x277, 30K)

I love her.

Attached: 1370714086090.jpg (990x557, 46K)

Attached: 1366481546073.jpg (639x357, 13K)

as I've said in the OP, I did

>her father doesn't give a shit about her

but that's wrong

Tfw no nakamura gf to take you over the hills

Imagine filming a live action adaptation
and then painting over it as poorly as possible making all of your efforts nearly wasted what a joke

Why is the OST so good?

Nnnnnngh

she looks so good at the end of the manga. would love to see her animated with that black hair and adult features.

S2 when?