Dragon Ball Super

Would Hit have defeated Jiren if killing was allowed?

Attached: DXiHhuBV4AEvI_P.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

yes

Jiren

Attached: Jiren1.png (972x938, 795K)

Hit put a good amount of pressure on him so probably

Probably not. Jiren's a fucking monster if you've seen the newer episodes, literally no killing techniques would work.

Reminder Hit had the second most impressive showing against Jiren, even Vegeta with his so called "new form" couldn't do jack shit to him.

SSBKK was doing jackshit and serious killing Hit was in its level. I doubt he can do jackshit once El Hermano unleashed his asspull.

Lol that's cute OP. Hit is nothing to a heavily supressed Jiren

>Image is spoiler

Attached: whatttt.jpg (596x552, 115K)

Where is the fucking new ep ? We only got less than 2 minutes in ToP

Attached: 1520257772630.jpg (540x675, 69K)

Vegeta was able to look more impressive against Jiren in his pre-form , which really grinds my gears because Jiren could have powered up anytime he'd like and taken out everyone in the first minute

Why didnt you niggers tell me there wasn't an episode this week?

That's the problem with U11 strat: have Jiren, Toppo and stay back while their fodders feed Goku exp.

How many of you retards are there?

El Hermano

Attached: OFFICIAL MANGA SCAN 03.jpg (310x946, 77K)

Jesus Christ, full power jiren blinking would have ended the tournament.

Which DB character is most likely to browse these threads?

theres no episode today??? Fuuuck. I've been waiting for over 2 hours at my desk for the dragonball360.com site to post episode 130. damn it

El hermano de jiren

If you replace 17 with Hit on episode 127 they OUB him for sure

I am gonna miss super I am gonna its not fair

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Attached: This is my job!.jpg (1280x5756, 429K)

He could have taken out Goku before his asspull triggered, but no let him fucking master it. U11 deserves to lose for being more retarded than Goku.

Reminder they rushed hit to go out in one episode because muh waifus. Fuck toeiniggers.

if he did he’d get disqualified in seconds...

This has been the case for pretty much dragonball antagonist. It's called shit writing.

I seriously hope jiren was just rusing everyone the entire time or something. Him " conserving energy" is bullshit when one of his normal punches can one shot an entire team. I feel bad seeing Belmod cheer jiren on and be so proud of him. He had the win with just Toppo, Jiren was honesty overkill and yet they still fucked up.

To be fair, if Jiren had gone all out right from the start he would've killed at least one other participant and gotten deleted.

Don't forget that They had at least 3-4 episodes to fight Goku while Toppo GoD went out in 2

Pan

Attached: 383938328.jpg (380x1024, 50K)

He would've done better then vegeta atleast.

>no episode two weeks ago
>no episode again this week
Is golf or something going on

Somebody with a working link?

Attached: 076DD18D-45CB-42AE-9228-0562F14EEA7E.jpg (322x156, 14K)

I doubt even OJT GoD Toppo is enough. He's equivalent to SSBKK Goku and Moegeta. At least Hit and Kefla can have a drop on him.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Gokeks.jpg (395x273, 36K)

>GT Goku
>Chi Chi
wrong ship my dude

Yeah, You're right. Jiren by himself still would have been enough to not even let Goku have a chance to fight. One regular punch would knock him out of blue and out of bounds.

Attached: freeza-happy2.jpg (842x470, 144K)

And if super gets a spinoff like Z’s got with GT, i’m pretty damn sure them bitches be the ones with 70% of the air time

Attached: 8B755FC6-4E29-4CDE-B55D-C31FD1F7A6F6.gif (309x476, 522K)

Impossible, Goku has a peanut-sized dick.

Wouldn’t mind it with that kind of animation

Why didn't they give him his canon debut guys?

Attached: DBZFR08.webm (600x338, 383K)

Attached: Cringe.png (680x750, 263K)

He’ll never be canon, neither do Broly

When will you Dragon Ball fags move onto a better series?

Attached: Jotaro_article_crop_stardust_crusaders_color_v10_074.png (1115x1444, 2.52M)

you first jojocuck, part 3 is late Naruto-tier

Attached: 383383.png (782x801, 617K)

2-0

Attached: vegechad.gif (320x240, 1.07M)

Undefeated.

Attached: DV8uOAzUQAY4Y-H.jpg (720x544, 30K)

>muh waifus

>that They had at least 3-4 episodes to fight Goku

Guess they made the right choice

Attached: Success.png (781x147, 14K)

Is it even successful if they won't be any future projects after Super?

Yes?
Do you consider Goku black a success?

Take your spic lies somewhere else, Pablo.

How do Gohanfags feel that super will be connected to EoZ and Goku is the strongest Z character?

You don't have to be Mexican to know Toriyama isn't making Gogeta canon.

Is not real

What transformation is Goku going to learn next episode?

Attached: Goku's form evolution.gif (379x600, 716K)

He's going to turn chibi, because GT will be canon

>your show is getting cancelled or at the very least shortened
>2 weeks without an episode in the last 4 weeks

how is this even possible? Toei fucking sucks.

is the timer going to run out and because there is still goku and freezer they win?

How about you stop being a dumbass and lurk more. The spoilers are already set in stone

Not likely.
I mean, at that point there was no reason to hold back, since J has already tanked through everything.

We've been telling you retards that for a month, you dumb cocksucker.

literally none have been attempted though

except frieza in base form which was probably a bluff...part of his "master plan"

i'm 30 now, haven't been to an anime convention in like 7 years? or more. you just made me realize the importance of caulifa

Has there been any fanart of Hit sin camisa?

CUTE

Why do people post this slut so much when Kale is much better looking?

Reminder that hit jobbed to base form Dyspo for most of their fight and Gohan was able to fight on par with a powered up version of Dyspo.

Reminder that Frieza helped out Gohan fight a powered up Dyspo. Reminder that Frieza was able to manhandle normal form frieza while SSG couldn't. Reminder that Dyspo without speed isn't impressive which is why Gohan was able to fight him

there doesn't seem to be much in the way of merch for controlled berserker kale. was that a toei original form?

Reminder that Trunks's Super Saiyan Rage form is slightly above Goku Black's Rosé in power. When Trunks got Zamasu out of the picture momentarily he was able to defeat Black, but was extremely exhausted from the fight and could've finished him off if right there if it weren't for Future Zamasu being immortal getting in the way.
TLR: In a 1v1 situation Future Trunks beats Black, but only barely.

Attached: SSR Future Big Dick Trunks.jpg (451x717, 145K)

Reminder that Hit beat Dyspo, he needed Kunshi to bail him out. And in the end Hit beat Dyspo's speed trick anyway

Would watch just for CUTElifla

Sorry my nigga, Hit is trash and he was only meant to be a temporary rival and will never play an integral part of the story ever again, just let it go.

I know it feels bad - after probably spamming those "new rival" memes with pictures of Vegeta crying, Hit gets relegated to the dumpster faster than piccolo did a few months later

Black got another powerup before fusing and was able to overpower Vegeta Blue, who was beating him worse than Trunks. So Trunks would get gangbanged by the Black clones.

>Black got another powerup before fusing and was able to overpower Vegeta Blue

Nice headcanon

Black did get another power up in the form of the scythe, but it was never addressed whether or not he became stronger than SSB Vegeta. Vegeta even said after the power up that Black was still moving way too slow so idk

The whole "overpower" statement is pretty misleading. Black only took out his clones which hardly do any damage to Vegeta and it was for a second or so? You can't really base anything off of that

You mean Zenkai? Trunks got like two them after that battle. If i'm mistaken.

ehhh if 17 can damage Jiren by catching him off guard than you can bet your ass that Hit could kill Jiren by catching him off guard.

Eh, it's more of a scratch than anything.

Well Jiren had to block that one air punch thing he used to kill Goku, while facing him. I'm willing to bet that if he hit him with that while Jiren was off guard he would fuck him up, but probably not to the point of winning.

>Frieza vs Jiren
>Frieza losing
>thinks of how badly he wants to kill goku
>gos el dorado 24 carat
>defeats Jiren with a 'You must be defeated by me" beam

Dragon Ball belongs to Mexico, paisas.

Attached: 1488833888351.jpg (480x491, 31K)

El MexicANO...

They'll mask their anguish with more delusions, Sup Forumsshit, and memes. You ought to know by now that that's how they cope.

Attached: Cuckstance.png (387x413, 224K)

1. Your country
2. Your favorite Dragon Ball character

1. India
2. Uub

Attached: 424355.jpg (246x205, 7K)

Straya
Goku

Attached: Teen_Goku_Happy.png (500x380, 257K)

Mexico
Caulifla

International waters
Shantza

No. They scouted other universes, they knew what everyone was capable of. Jiren would be more cautious with Hit, but he would also likely kill him instead of making an attempt to knock him out.

On the topic of killing, would the tournament have been more exciting if killing had been allowed? I know people like Goku and Gohan would try to avoid it, but stars like 17 and Frieza would've gone crazy with the butchering.

Attached: 29B930BF8.jpg (720x536, 51K)

Chile
Caulifla

Attached: xk68s1d1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Gohan needed Freiza to help him and Freiza was also getting destroyed by Dyspo

>a universe brings a guy that can emit all kinds of deadly gas and radiation
>everyone else drops dead two minutes in

Mexico
The Goddess herself

Attached: 4ffd.gif (350x350, 171K)

India
Mr.PooPoo

Attached: mr-popo-dragon-ball-gt-77.9.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Oolong

Not a Hitfag but his entire character seems to be getting beaten up first and then proceeding to beat opponent up after having successfully downloaded them. Which is exactly what happened in that fight.

Yes, because he would have used an assassination technique in the period Jiren was still frozen.

Englandistan
Gogeta