Hisoka Morow's past theories (HXH)

What are your theories on Hisoka's past from Hunter X Hunter?

Attached: hisoka-morow.jpg (360x408, 50K)

It definitely involves a child

The rubber broke and the mom got gummed

Togashi watched some Batman cartoons
/thread

YOHOHO HE TOOK A BITE O' NEN-NEN

Togashi could kill him off without giving him any sort of backstory and he'd still be a fantastic character.

Also, when is our boy getting his own arc?

Attached: Bestboy.png (535x272, 240K)

HIS NAME CHROLLO HES JUST LIKE A RABBI

L-A-D-Y CAMMY'S NOT SHY

the tokyo ghoul author did a fan manga about Hisoka's backstory, it was pretty good though clearly non-canon.

I'll definitely have to check that out.

how does one develop a fetish for unpredictable fights? because that's what Hisoka is all about.

There once were a clown and an acrobat who did the fusion dance.

tl;dr
Here he learns everything nen pretty much instantly, brags about it and kills his teacher because the teacher is double faced criminal so it's a free prey. And not much is revealed anyway, besides Hisoka being a vagabond at his young age. He looks 12-15 here. It's useless.

what makes it non-canon? it doesn't have any inconsistencies with the manga

He brags way too much for the Hisoka I know but it's normal for the age. People generally don't like it Hisoka learned nen in actual fucking circus. Cheapo

What makes it non canon ? The simple fact that it hasn't been written by Togashi.

i don't like ishida's fan fiction because hisoka just copies decietful textures/flimsy lies from his teacher

are hisoka's limbs/missing flesh conjured?

>Rabbi
what?

i love Ishida's style

Attached: 1503246471279.png (600x849, 449K)

No. It's an illusion.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v34 (2018) (Digital) (LuCaZ).cbz-Hunter x Hunter - c357 (v34) - p137 [Digital] [LuCa (1400x2100, 1.28M)

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v34 (2018) (Digital) (LuCaZ).cbz-Hunter x Hunter - c357 (v34) - p138 [Digital] [LuCa (1400x2100, 1.22M)