Twin star exorcists sousei no onmyouji

So it's two chapters straight now of people being slaughtered left and right.
This girl has basically just watched her entire family get murdered.

Attached: 0384.jpg (959x1400, 278K)

Benio already got cucked? She doesn't deserve the MC

He's always got a bunch of girls clinging to his dick (Mayura, Chiko, the new girl from OP's pic). I see no reason Benio can't have her own admirers.

jesus christ this is brutal

Attached: 00230.jpg (959x1400, 228K)

I was surprised how weak they are. We were led to believe the island was populated by elite exorcists, but they suck. What was the tournament for then? They're just a bunch of weaklings in the end.

>I was surprised how weak they are.
the opponent is just too strong

C'mon, the basara Rokuro and Shimon fought before Rokuro moved to the island was one of the strongest and they still came on top. It wasn't easy, but they weren't completely crushed like these weaklings.

How many chapters behind is JB?

clearly there's a huge power gap between S+ and SS

>clearly there's a huge power gap between S+ and SS
Like in every shounen ever, kinda funny when you think about it

wait wut, what happened with my tournamnet?

I pretty much hate this series. In a lot of ways it's massively disappointing.

Benio is too busy becoming friends with the guy who was seconds away from raping her and probably still wants to fuck her in her side story.

Attached: 00035.jpg (959x1400, 197K)

you forgot to mention he also killed her parents

He is her new father figure

>oh daddy, I've been naughty, spank me! spank me harder!

>>oh daddy, I've been naughty, spank me! spank me harder!
Kek. but seriously that's the impression I have

Post best boy.

Attached: PreciousSmile.gif (500x278, 1.78M)

Binbougami Ga was so comfy and fun.

What the fuck did the author drink to suddenly up the edge to bullshit levels with this series? I hate every single character here and can't give a fucking shit about all the deaths or events happening.

He wants to fug her.

What's even going on in that Benio side story?

Attached: 298.jpg (959x1400, 152K)

>What the fuck did the author drink to suddenly up the edge to bullshit levels with this series?
Never understand this logic.Why the author can make different series? what's wrong with that?

Basically Kinu told her she has to become the Kegare Princess, incarnation of the IN power. She's not gonna be human anymore though. That's why she was hesitating.

the faces of despair are great

The logic is his previous work was good, this one sucks, he should make more of what he's good at.

> the guy that made binbougami is now drawing cute girls getting their head blown off
whew

where's the vagina

Did they have a kid yet?

>fuck me up like you fucked my mommy

>he should make more of what he's good at.
He would never get better with that mentality

So is Benio joining the evil side now?
Also NTR

If anything things are looking worse for the main couple. Benio is probably going to become this unholy evil entity, and Rokuro is going to have to save her with the poor of love or some shit like that. It doesn't help that the side story is giving off strong NTR vibes between her and the guy who murdered her family. He already tried to fuck her once.

Attached: Sousei-no-Onmyouji-45-2-1499209789747.png (432x1044, 768K)

More like the foretelling the unity of light and darkness. As it was being hinted that Rokuro and Benio at the end will have Miko

>If anything things are looking worse for the main couple. Benio is probably going to become this unholy evil entity, and Rokuro is going to have to save her with the poor of love or some shit like that. It doesn't help that the side story is giving off strong NTR vibes between her and the guy who murdered her family. He already tried to fuck her once.
I take it you didn't actually read it, right? Benio's gonna become the incarnation of In but that doesn't she's gonna become a monster. And there's no NTR.

>And there's no NTR.
I said NTR vibes, not straight up NTR.

Attached: Benio and Kamui.jpg (1782x1300, 1M)

>I said NTR vibes, not straight up NTR.
RAPE BAIT ≠ NTR VIBES

Literally who

random older sister type character that was introduced a few pages before and seemed like a really nice and caring person

Pretty much You have to know that most of these Basara has lived for hundreds of years, that means that those "elite exorcists" has been losing for hundreds of years. It would be weirder if they could suddenly kill off Basara easily. The anamoly and special snowflake that is the Twin Star Exorcist is what helped them starting killing Basara now I wager.

Shimon's constant lose streak makes it seems otherwise, but he IS one of the strongest exorcist in the island (about Top 5 from what we know) and considered top rank even among the 12 guardians.

iirc the one nurse basara they killed they killed by ganking her with 50 exorcists
random 5 people squads being taken by surprise by basaras stronger than the nurse aren't going to fare well