Subahibi anime adaptation fucking when?

Subahibi anime adaptation fucking when?

Attached: 769f48fffb036a2ae2a4c41836ea6858_original.jpg (1552x873, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IW5zx9VHUk8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZWd_7Ud-Lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's tsui no sora anime tho
>youtu.be/IW5zx9VHUk8
Which in the opinion is better than subahibi

>buy this
>play few hours
>can't understand a thing
I guess it is 2deep4me

This VN was god-awful trash. I didn't finish it but why can't they write a VN that's actually a joy to read?

Where did you stop?
Yuki is a pretty enjoyable character. And if you get tired of her being a "badass girl" kind of cliche she's actually the most in the dark character of them all which is really funny in hindsight. Also why she's the first protagonist.
Takuji's route is fun if you like trying to make sense of nonsense.

More important question than that, when is sakura no uta going to get english translation? Even sakura no toki release is right around the corner. I am glad i started learning japanese few months ago. at this pace i can read sakura no uta in japanese within few months.

The confusing Lucky Star threads would be fun

Attached: subarashiki hibi8.png (1025x763, 1.07M)

>where did you stop
The ending of the first day I suppose?
>hurr she's enjoyable
I like to use my brain.

Spoil me.
Did the Lucky Star reference have any meaning? Or was it just random thing?

Clearly not

>if you get tired of this cliche character 40 hours later she's revealed to be
Stopped reading there.

>I like to use my brain
>my brain
No wonder you'll not this masterpiece with your retarded brain.

Not really much meaning.
Just that they're a fake person, a stand-in for Hasaki in Takuji's mind. He's an obsessive anime fan so he thought of her as Kagami and Tsukasa. A hint that they're made up.

>not a new IP
Come now.

>end of the first day
He's obviously joking

Attached: subarashiki hibi11.png (1021x765, 1.18M)

Is this also why the voice acting is so crap?

>that pic
Best character development ever

Made it to the lesbian happy end, didn't want to make the other shitty choice that actually continues the series so I stopped playing there.

I was mostly forcing myself to read anyways so this was a good stopping point for me.

>not a new IP
Why are you talking to yourself?

Because it would be very difficult and it would easily slaughter the story unless they go full original adaptation.

And there's too much sex that's relevant to the plot. It could get a hentai, but 6 episodes wouldn't do it justice.

How do you event adapt it? Butcher it like Dies Irae?

The yuri ending(s) is the best thing about Subahibi

Sca-ji's works have a reputation of being turned into really bizarre anime adaptations. Do you still want one after seeing what happened to moekan, tsui no sora, Ebiten, H2O?

The best parts of SubaHibi are the denpa moments seen from Takuji's perspective. I don't see how they could do it justice from a third person view.

Is this the greatest track ever made?

Forgot the link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZWd_7Ud-Lc

Attached: 1238651687575.jpg (800x600, 182K)

I like SubaHibi, but I definitely think it gets incredibly weaker in the last third. It pretty much becomes the type of VN the first chapter was parodying. It doesn’t help that Tomosane is such a boring and bog standard protagonist, especially compared to the Dyke Detective and Cult Leader Extraordinaire.

VNs should stay VN.

Kimika best girl.

Attached: Kimika.jpg (800x600, 157K)

And also a rape victim. Everyone in this VN is a rape victim, even boys.

Kimika was so sweet in this scene. I didn't even care about the situation at this point. I just wanted to save her.

Attached: kimika.png (746x480, 573K)

But Kimika was not raped