Hunter x Hunter

So Bono can transform in "all kind of things". How is Chrollo going to utilize his ability?

Attached: 1520716914742.png (922x1300, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/hunter-x-hunter-togashi-interview-jumos-90s-star-road-of-glory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VgmgctoOiRM
youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CAMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

He transforms into Chrollo's pocket hanky.

>tfw brainlet
who exactly is saying what here?

Attached: 02.png (900x1300, 262K)

He turns into a clown whistle.

sweating shotas

Attached: DE_S9xsUwAAgkc7.jpg (800x800, 66K)

bakadata.com/hunter-x-hunter-togashi-interview-jumos-90s-star-road-of-glory.html

Some sort of recon is most likely, but it's really too early to tell.

who do guys think has the best matchup against the clown in a 1v1? (assuming there's quite a few civvies around). I think it's Nobu because they're both close range fighters thus guaranteeing close quarters and he can cut through the clown's rubber nen by using shu on his sword, leaving hisoka with nothing but basic enhancement and emission to rely on.

He makes him transform into a Gon x Killua doujinshi

Attached: 1520774185655.png (900x1300, 598K)

Cammy, Cammy; in this chapter she had no part,
But Cammy is still in my heart!
For Cammy is kind, cute and fun,
And will be in the hearts of everyone!

Attached: Cammy.png (312x296, 21K)

That's what I wagered. I didn't imagine Melody would take so much part in the planning though

I miss them.

Attached: doki_doki.gif (500x297, 1.77M)

He will transform in a mafia guy I suppose.
>ooh?
My little danchou cannot be this cute

Attached: 1516919903814.jpg (700x727, 384K)

Is this the new interview?

Thanks

>I think it's Nobu

Attached: 112433552674.jpg (923x599, 513K)

>mfw Neon's dead

Why and how?

Attached: 1515315717130.jpg (447x589, 48K)

Can Nobu's katana even cut through Hisoka's gum/rubber?

fuck off nigger. shitposting aside, he's a spider for a reason. as an enhancer he doesn't give any utility benefits like Shizuku, Paku etc. and Chrollo said he was specifically a fighter, so he he's obviously a very good fighter regardless of the memes.

Odds are that if he uses shu on his sword he can. Bungee Gum may be sticky af, but it's still made of aura at the end of the day. The same way Sun & Moon was able to blow it up, Nobu should be able to cut through it if he puts enough aura into the sword.

Well, he wasn't afraid of him during York Shin. Besides, he's a master of 1v1.
I can see it happening, it would be a riot in these threads.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v10-186.jpg (2037x3056, 1.24M)

Why? Because otherwise they Spiders would be too OP, if they could predict the future.
How? There are a lot of speculations. Hisoka might have killed her. She might have killed herself. Her father might have killed her. Some really optimistic Anons think some kind of nen exorcism gave her back the ability. Some even speculate that Kurapika killed her.
We won't know for sure until Togashi decides to tell us.

This is going to be a whole arc without the main protagonist (Gon). Name another manga that had an arc without its protagonist.

Come on, man. How can anyone take Nobunaga seriously?
He lost against Gon in armwrestling and he's ranked 9th despite being a fucking Enhancer.
He's not even smart or quick witted since he got played by two 12 year old boys. Even Shizuku calls him dumb. He's just so pathetic, that he doesn't get any respect even among the Spiders (Like how they didn't want to get him out of Fun Cloth)

Attached: armwrestling rank.jpg (712x1100, 52K)

He's a DEX enhancer, armwrestling is a STR contest.

Where was his DEX when he got captured by Owl?

>Kurapika and other experienced hunters will eventually get domed by Tserriednich, a Nen beginner
Gonna be real frustrating to read
hope it will at least be his Nen beast and not his own abilities

Ichigo pretty much was a supporting character in the last arc of Bleach.

Attached: Cammy PopArt.gif (640x360, 503K)

I'm not sure he'll take them in a straight up fight. But there might be a situation where they can't kill him/have to work with him because of hostages. He'll probably have an ability that'll fuck up people with no Nen instantly but without all the restrictions of SM.

There were short arc like this (Baruto's Kakashi Gaiden and Bleach's Turn Back The Pendulum come to mind). And there were longer arcs that relegated MC to passive bystander (Naruto since after Kakuzu until Pain Invasion). But I don't recall a longer (20+ chapters) arc with MC completely disappearing.

>it would be a riot in these threads
this is a huge part of why i want it to happen

The spiders don't use aura when they arm wrestle, whilst Gon's aura was spiking that one time, as it does when he's pissed off about something.

Nobu's rank is so low for that same reason, no aura during arm wrestles. He wields a katana, a weapon all about speed and hand-eye co-ordination over strength so that's obviously where his specialty lies aura wise, even if he is an enhancer.

empty headedness & hot headedness don't mean he's bad at fighting. Gon and Uvo are also airheads but they both had amazing battle sense, it's a typical enhancer thing, not Nobu being stupid.

They kept him in the fun-fun cloth because they're all sociopaths, not because they don't respect him.

He's going to use Nen in a cheap way and lose to someone experienced with it
I mean he doesn't even know what he can and can't do with it, even if it's a super powerful, braindead ability he will get outplayed eventually

>This is going to be a whole arc
And it's worth noting it's probably gonna be one of the longest (if not the longest) arcs in shounen.

Does the original nip term that was translated as longevity have a clearer definition?
When I see "longevity" I think immortality but from a storytelling perspective it seems a bit weird for two marvels of the DC to be "grants immortality but makes you a husk of your former self" and "does the same thing but without any of the negative side effects"

Attached: 0344-012.jpg (1067x1600, 397K)

IIRC Sengoku Youko completely switched protagonists.

In this case longevity means that you age slower or something like that. Probably, more rice you eat and your life expectancy gets longer.
Immortality is different, since you should be immune to any kind of death: assassination, injuries etc. I remember Zoboe was eating himself, so I think he's literally immortal. He can't die.

Ging implie Don lives and isn't a zombie, so it probably works like that. Anyway, it's likely that you need a constant supply of Nitro to keep living, while Zobae is once contracted, stays forever thing.

>Nobu's rank is so low for that same reason, no aura during arm wrestles. He wields a katana, a weapon all about speed and hand-eye co-ordination over strength so that's obviously where his specialty lies aura wise, even if he is an enhancer.
Nice headcanon. Shizuku used aura against Gon, and you're also saying that Feitan and Shizuku are naturally stronger than Nobu.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v8-171.jpg (1199x1800, 310K)

longevivity still implies you'll die one day. immortality is immortality.

Attached: similarities.jpg (914x1390, 558K)

Chrollo looks like 10 years younger in this arc.

>chrollo now
youtube.com/watch?v=VgmgctoOiRM

>chrollo then
youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY

Good choice my nigga

Shizuku used aura against Gon because it was a seperate contest to the troupe's arm wrestling matches. Shizuku is ranked second last, just in front of Kortopi so i have no idea where you got that assumption from. There is also no good reason to assume Feitan doesn't have more physical strength than Nobu, just because he's short/not an enhancer (neither is Hisoka)

Hisoka did what

Attached: FB_IMG_15207776012892356.jpg (720x405, 203K)

I have a feeling the Troupe might recruit Sun Bin.

I wrote Shizuku instead of Machi, my bad. You're still in headcanon territory though.

So I noticed something.
Illumi introduces himself by saying:

>ハーイボクはイルミ
Heyi boku wa Illumi

But it can also be read as:

>敗北はイルミ
Haiboku wa irumi

Hiaboku (はいぼく) means defeat. (literal version could be read as "defeat by Illumi")

Mabye a hint?

>Hisoka gets killed by Illumi
I'm fine with this

Will it happen, Sup Forums? Will the big boys clash?

Attached: 1466538912265.jpg (600x429, 44K)

Machi is buff as fuck, she literally used her internal organs to trap Killua's hand. No aura means just physical strength which means it's perfectly reasonable that Machi is ahead of Nobu despite not being an enhancer.

I don't see how i'm in headcanon at all, unless you mean my assumption that Nobu is a speed based fighter? if that's what you mean then sure it's mere speculation, but it makes sense given what we know about him and how he fights (plus with Uvo being the brute strength it makes even more sense that he balances that by being a speedy cunt). My stance that Nobu has the best shot at Hisoka comes down to speculation anyway, just like anyone's prediction on that sort of thing. We're guessing stuff here, not saying that we know for sure how it'll go down.

>internal organs

Attached: macho.png (413x560, 57K)

>nobu
t. Enlet

>literally used her internal organs to trap Killua's hand

Attached: confused cammy.png (83x106, 12K)

>she literally used her internal organs to trap Killua's hand
She used her muscles

It is real guys

Attached: Das Gay.jpg (691x938, 223K)

my point is that she used the inside parts of her body in a way that would be physically impossible for most people, after being stabbed by Killua's hand. Imagine stopping a knife after it's pierced you by literally just clenching your stomach to catch the blade.

What'd be killua's reaction?

As it gets edited out, someone is still trying very hard.

Attached: I_did_not_edit.png (390x719, 91K)

She didn't get stabbed. She used her abs to stop Killua from penetrating her. I don't remember if she used Ko too, but it would be reasonable to think so.

i could be wrong then, but using your abs to stop a bladed attack dead in it's tracks whilst also immobilising the attacker still shows you're strong af, which was my original point to begin with.

>physically impossible for most people
And it is physically impossible or at the very least really difficult even for a pro bodybuilder. The reason it's there is because it's a typical manga trope, you often see it, in Hokuto no Ken for example and other shit.
I wouldn't take it too seriously.

>inside parts
user, the abs are not internal organs. There's was no blade involved. And no one says Nobu couldn't do the same to the same effect or better.

If Kortopi was still alive could he duplicate the giant whale boat?

Better question, why the fuck is niggerstream still putting those lines inbetween words when Viz clearly isnt using them?

I don't see why not if he can make entire building blocks.

Attached: nani_ninja.png (275x254, 29K)

read
And if Nobu can do it too, that just strengthens my original argument that he's not a weak shitcunt like everyone says he is

>And if Nobu can do it too, that just strengthens my original argument that he's not a weak shitcunt like everyone says he is
Nobunaga is one of the strongest spiders. That's his main role. If anyone actually believe the memes he is retarded.

Illumi already planted a needle into Hisoka's brain.

Judging how retarded Chrollo's acting I'd say he planted a needle in his brain.

Attached: 3jakho3_1280.png (1280x820, 358K)

Cammy is love!

Attached: 9a47b82aed09fdaa0c46682.jpg (800x600, 378K)

Attached: dotdotdot.png (135x165, 30K)

I think I'm starting to like Nobu more now. Helpless moe is my weakness.

>look at Alluka's page

This is getting retarded.

Attached: 1431743406922.jpg (316x289, 30K)

Shizuku didn't use nen. She isn't even using Ten in that picture, the aura is leaking upward.
Gon just noticed that she has different aura from normal people when touching her arm. Just like Wing could tell Gon had practised the "other ten" in heavens arena arc.

What did you see, user?

Hisoka will first fight Illumi. I honestly can't see Hisoka fighting anyone else in the beginning.

what if phinks swingged his arm 500 times and punched meruem

He probably would have missed the target

Hello. I'm Illumi.

Attached: hello. i'm illumi.jpg (296x366, 26K)

What if Phinks had to play gungi against Meruem?

The ability is meant to slip under your opponent's radar. It's not a super move where you charge for eternity and unleash it.

Hello Illumi. How are you?

Do we have info on those blob things with what his jacket covered hard or soft

Attached: 1376957336951.gif (158x246, 1.94M)

He probably has a limit to how many times he can wind his arm. It won't be enough to beat Meruem.

Attached: 1519729194689.png (183x130, 17K)

Those are his needles.

They're needles, speedreader.

Attached: Illumi_Zoldyck_2011_Design_1.jpg (1295x1201, 875K)

What killed the hype?

Wiki confirmed gay

Attached: gay.png (305x89, 5K)

Are those going through his skin?

He'll transform into Gon then walk around the ship. When they notice a dude with a huge erection when seeing the fake Gon Hisoka will be uncovered!

Yes.

Attached: irumi.jpg (839x960, 135K)

There's no need for Gon when Chrollo exists.

Yes but the idea of BOTH Gon and Chrollo on the same ship with him will be enough to set him off for sure!

nobunaga would

Do you need to be approved to edit the wiki page? If not, Hisoka needs to be added as a Brother in-law to all the Zoldycks