Kokkoku

What went wrong?

Attached: Kokkoku-post2.jpg (701x378, 92K)

I watched the first episode. Teleporting was pushing it. Then the tree thing showed up.

Because of ugly old family members

One of the best first episodes since years but then it got pretty much stalled if you catch my drift

You're terrible.

Toguro Sagawa was too much for me.

No yelling and running, no sexualised children, no adventurer guild, no onsen episode. What were they thinking?

Attached: sand-cats-kittens-forever-2__880.jpg (880x660, 116K)

Nothing. It's great.

Would work better as a movie.

This

It’s been incredibly stretched and nothing was properly dramatised. It likely wouldn’t have these problems if it were cut down to a 105 minute feature

Kokkoku is one of the few shows that I can binge on without cringing or getting bored.

everyone is really fucking ugly

Everything feels anticlimactic until the last scene of an episode which ends on a cliffhanger

lol muh manime amirite?

I still think it's great, but they really didn't need to escalate all the "I am become herald" stuff with the main villain.

The idea of a dysfunctional family battling a cult in frozen time was an amusing enough concept to carry the whole thing.

it's boring and there's no 5' 2" 23yo male protagonist for me to relate to

Nothing, you shit-stirring cesspit. Have the FranXX threads gotten too boring for you?

For those among us who don't speak internet retardese, what?

He think you're a casual tryhard elitist who only watches Cowboy Bebop and hates moe and therefore doesn't belong to this website.
MANime, get it?

Great show, people have shit taste. I mean, Franxx is popular, so thats proof.

Ah, I see.

NEET kidnapping was the peak. It all went down from there. Wasted potential.

9 episodes in and NEET still has no loli harem and demon lord superpowers.
What were they thinking?

Interesting beginning and idea with mediocre follow up.

It made me crazy now.

Fukushima so Japs can't pump out the same quality of content any longer these days. Kokkoku and Junji Ito collection were both a decade too late. Shame, they had interesting premise's that I would've been interested in seeing get executed with a lot more finesse and a deservedly much higher budget.

It doesn't deserve shit, it's boring as fuck except sagawa going the toguro/gotou route.

Still waiting for new sub.

subs out

Dropped it when the villain turned into the hulk.

Nothing, it's one of the most refreshing anime in several seasons. Not spectacular, but well executed and good at maintaining the tension.

Otou-san was a shitty character.

>juri is just standing there and watching
i hate this shit

Attached: 1516181982425.jpg (1280x720, 443K)

COMING IN
CUMING IN

Attached: 1516213816887.jpg (732x720, 115K)

The OP finally makes sense.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv00001.png (1280x720, 552K)

Juri is too cute.

/thread

>No yelling and running
:^)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.17_[2018.03.11_18.48.10].png (1280x720, 755K)

Nothing, it's one of the best shows this season. I'm surprised by how good it's been,

Look at that big pair of faith and devotion

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-11-52-21.png (1280x720, 934K)

Dear God, Ichigofags have gatherings now??

Attached: 1491654301175.png (1043x720, 498K)

What kind of satanic ritual did you perform to produce a screencap that shitty?

nothing, it's one of the best shows of the season, and I want to impregnate Juri.

Attached: juri.jpg (3126x1080, 441K)

Nothing at all. No anime in the past 10 years even comes close.

Sagawa's father did nothing wrong--in fact, he showed us the way things should've been going all along. A true pillar of spirituality.

Damn what a genuinely good anime
I bet this is going to end up as one of those anime which are liked by everyone

The OP was too good for the story

I really like this thing they're doing.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kokkoku - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.12.23_[2018.03.11_23.02.53]08.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Boring shit

Nothing. Its a nice show. At least is different