Darker than Black staff meeting will be held on march 12th 2018

Reminder, is this our final hope?

d-black.net/1st/news/index.html

Attached: darker.jpg (550x780, 39K)

S2 never.

Season 3?

Oh it was tomorrow yeah
Likely nothing will come out of it

No, nothing is going to come of this. Just like nothing came out of Sword of the Stranger’s 10 anniversary.

Time to let go.

Now that I think about it I can seriously see it just being some fucking audio drama. They did they for Devil is a Part Timer recently I think.

for real? another season now?

I'm ready for disappointment

You can't have a S3 without a S2 user.

I wish season 2 wasn't so atrocious

Anyone got those old conspiracy images pointing at an announcement a year or two ago?

Probably nothing.
I'd LOVE a prequel though.

Pls bones

A prequel would be pretty cool. Especially if it goes over the South America arc with his sister and Amber.

Never-mind S3, I would actually like to see just one new case made for cinemas, like 50-60 minutes case screened in theatres. Anyway, the sure thing is that there should be more anime with Komori Takahiro's character designs. Why does bones never let him do big design work? Same with Saitou Tsunenori. Those two are my favourite Bones designers, yet they are underutilized in this regard.

Does Netflix have DtB?

that would be great

Code Geass got a season 3, at this point I believe anything is possible.

Now I Wish it..,

You mean the rest of S2? The 4-episode arc we got was cool, but then it just stopped.

No. It's also on hulu.

Season 1 is on Amazon Prime and Season 2 is on Hulu. Really wish I had pulled the trigger when the bluray collectors edition first came out, now the scalpers are selling it at 400 bucks each.

Hope they will retcon season 2. The Russian loli ruined it.

I miss this series.

Attached: kjhgkjhgkjh.png (1280x720, 581K)

>tfw you have the same voice as hei
I'm blessed.

At least Shikkoku no Hana OVA please

>you will watch season 2 of DtB in your lifetime

We're in the best timeline.

Poor Misaki, she'll never get her rocks off.

we all do

What was even done for Strangers 10th anniversary?

Not expecting anything. And I'll still be disappointed.

I feel sad

Don't lose it.

I won't kill, don't worry.

>there were people stupid enough to believe her chances weren't in the negatives

I can't take it anymore anons. Why did they have that fucking ending? It literally traumatized me to the point I skip the endings of every anime if it's not a SoL.

Suou was a best

>yfw there are people on Sup Forums who already died without watching the newest season of DtB

Sucks to be them

It's going to be absolute nothing.

Stop