I'm still mad

I'm still mad.

Attached: __urabe_mikoto_nazo_no_kanojo_x_drawn_by_ueshiba_riichi__8cfdf94af7cf714aa753fd985296eec2.png (362x900, 237K)

The best thing that came out of this shit show, was the VA and the sweater scene

Attached: 1516778343291.jpg (1280x1368, 179K)

Attached: b3b.jpg (680x783, 61K)

Attached: 19206ebebaab656176c9c3f482dff6f4.jpg (1280x1169, 189K)

Attached: 88ae9457b89eb653881390b722dbe849.png (1920x2876, 1.87M)

You can really pinpoint tthe moment when the author didn't give a fuck anymore.

Attached: 1361501989540.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Attached: UrabeMikoto2.png (300x450, 145K)

quit getting mad at animes

Attached: Lookofdeath.jpg (480x270, 25K)

The relationship could have had some slow advancement, but instead got nothing.

Does anyone care about his new series?

Maybe if they don't, he goes back and tries a sequel to this one instead.

The mother's pretty cute but everyone was burnt by MGX

Can someone post "guess I've got brain problems", I lost mine.

Attached: mysterious girlfriend x.jpg (979x142, 55K)

Not immediately is good, getting no progress at all to that point isn't.

Attached: mysterious girlfriend x2.png (946x282, 69K)

Attached: UrabeHandovermouth.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Attached: DollPlushie.jpg (500x281, 44K)

Fucking god.

Attached: Waiting.png (491x550, 284K)

Even a kiss would have been amazing. I wanted to see the final form of their drool bond.

I just remember that the manga went to shit because of the idol arc

>I just remember that the manga went to shit because of the idol arc
who the fuck knows?

I don't know how it managed to not even reach that point after so many chapters.

Attached: 33-1.jpg (1142x1600, 615K)

Attached: 33-3.jpg (1142x1600, 422K)

Anime was good.I am glad learned about ending before picking up manga. Story about guy drinking girl drool, how could they fuck up ending so bad.

>The "rival" girl character had chapters dedicated to her finding some faggot which resulted in them kissing.
>These side characters relationship went farther in a few chapters than the main characters did in the whole series.

I haven't even looked at his new stuff. I hope his collection of Tom and Jerry tapes get shredded in his VCR.

Attached: 1392922902896.jpg (490x441, 73K)

Why would anybody read this author again? His stories are shaggy dog jokes.

The author lost his nerve. Come to think of it, so did the animation studio. The premise of the story in both is that Tsubaki and Urabe will have sex. They never do. The story never ended, it just stopped.

Disgusting. Stupid japs always messing up ending.

Maybe one day unexpectedly it will just be restarted again, but I doubt it. Did he just not know how to get to that point in the story?

> Did he just not know how to get to that point in the story?

It was more like he didn't want the story to reach that point.

Is this a good femdom series?

The author for this series is so weird he have the two main characters do the most kinkiest stuff but not have them kiss

Attached: _20180311_162446.jpg (480x630, 119K)

The manga had it's moments, but man did that ending rustle some jimmies. Why can't japs into endings? Well, at least the anime was some good shit.

Attached: drool20.jpg (1200x1697, 1.05M)

It doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 40-15.jpg (1142x1600, 594K)

Attached: 88-20.jpg (1114x1600, 442K)

Attached: Drool.jpg (560x315, 18K)

This could have been one of the best things ever, IF ONLY it stayed like it was in the first chapters and progressed like that. Then it came the idol arc, every progress was deleted and nothing moved ever after. I wasted two years of my life on this, and I still ask myself why the fuck did he do that. My only guess is he was forced by the editor or something to tone it down and make it longer for sales.

Sometimes, I just randomly laugh when I remember the guys in Sundome are actually one year younger than those two during the whole story.

People watched this? I gagged several times and had to drop it in fear of throwing up.

This seemed like the perfect opportunity for progress like that and it was wasted for no reason.

let's see

WHOREEEEEEEEEEE

please do not insult my wife like that

Attached: blush.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Attached: HappyUrabe.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I stopped reading after the 40th time that nothing happened.

Did anything ever happen?

>Thread is named "I'm still mad."
>We regularly name this series in threads about endings that piss you off.
Nothing special. Literally.

Attached: Drool_Overflow1.gif (250x141, 1.05M)

in my deadbed when my family asks me if I'm still mad I will answer yes while making a final thread filled with decades of rage

What is this, drool vomit for ants?

Attached: fucktonnadrool.gif (430x242, 1.42M)

It's just too sad...

She only has one doujin as far as I know and it's a shitty NTR one. Why?

>The support character gets to bang this while the MC never even gets a kiss.

Seriously fucking mad.

Oka was a good girl, she deserved better
>tfw no spinoff with oka and ueno
>tfw nothing mgx related ever

Attached: ORAORAORAORAORAORA.gif (584x329, 2.03M)

The fact that there was no kiss probably pissed off so many fans of this manga.

I'm glad I can just watch the anime and pretend nothing else exists. The anime was pretty fuckin' great.

Even that doesn't end with so much as a kiss. Also there should have been nipples. I'm sick and tired of nipple-phobia. Jesus Christ, HOODS not drawing nipples? HOODS?

It had the shape in the manga sometimes depending on the angle, but it could have easily shown more. And the excuse for not having even a kiss at the end is far too forced.

Attached: 92-26.jpg (1114x1600, 309K)

Attached: 92-27.jpg (1114x1600, 326K)

Sup Forums makes fun of pathetic MCs in anime/manga/VNs/LN/WNs but this one would put almost every single one of them to shame. I mean seriously, there couldn't have been a SINGLE person who was satisfied with this ending beyond maybe the author/editor.

I think even in earlier chapter he would have been willing to kiss when she wasn't, but suddenly in the final chapter he decides not to. The MC isn't great, but even that doesn't explain why this ending happened.

Yeah, this. The manga was pretty tight up until the Idol arc, which wasn't even that bad, just portent of things to come. I speak no hyperbole when I say that the dancing dream sequence was one of the most romantic things I've ever seen animated, and I wanted things to work out. Nothing happened. Eternal mad.

Attached: BlueBalls.jpg (1456x1043, 621K)

What kills me more is that the author somehow got another manga serialized that will almost assuredly end the exact same way if not worse.

Be honest Sup Forums

Even if they kissed at the end, would you have forgiven the 90+ chapters of nothing happening before that?

It still would be one of the most disappointing and boring mangas I've read through personally. A kiss at the end wouldn't have changed much.

try reading sundome its similar buy way more sexual and depresing 76 chapter

It wouldn't have been nearly enough, but it would still be better than nothing.

>Even if they kissed at the end, would you have forgiven the 90+ chapters of nothing happening before that?

Yes. It wouldn't have been good, but it would have broken even.

If they actually had sex, then all sins would have been forgiven.

more romantic manga should follow ore monogatari as an example to be a competent romantic manga

Attached: iLhIFVd.jpg (624x351, 19K)

The fucking minor characters and the bait girls even got more than the main two. This thread is dredging up a lot of hyphenating mad out of me.

Attached: AlphaAsFuck.jpg (730x1044, 222K)

I don't remember much, but I think his Yume Tsukai manga had them, and it was the same publisher.

What sucks is this series gave me a thing for tizzy girls. There is this one girl at my engineering college who is one of those rain man kind of people. She is super cute, but super on the spectrum. Every time I try to talk with her she just has so much trouble with typical conversation. Sometimes it's kind of weird too because she doesn't blink in regular intervals and will just eerily stare at you during a conversation.

NTR is such a shit fetish anyways.
What manga are you talking about? Don't remember a thing.

How was the rack and ass tho

Chapter 1
>lol we're gonna fuck I can tell the future moon spirits told me so
Last Chapter
>lol we might end up brekaing up but I love you forever but still no kiss

I like tiny chicks so to you probably poor, to me perfect perky fistfuls.

how tall and how much did she weigh, the bending factor is important

Fuck man I knew I wasn't the only one. All I got out of it was 9 months of what was esentially me getting NTRed without knowing it.

These are factors I would need to be with her to know other than height. I am 6' and she was like at my nose so you do the math.

It was probably for the best it's not like I could get any conversation going with her. Even if we went out I am sure I would have been sick of her within a month just due to the lack of things to talk about.