Boruto thread

Why is she such a crybaby?

Attached: StackedNamida.jpg (300x450, 28K)

you'd be a crybaby too if you looked like someone animated you in MS paint

that's a weak bait

Naruto fandom is an autism hub and why Naruto is literally the worst main hero in shonen jump history.

Naruto is a ugly, lame, spoonfed, moronic, selfish, immature, idiotic, westerned faced, faggot and anime harry potter meets star wars ripoff that shames the entire concept of shonen hero goku tributes by being all the attempts of becoming another goku clone but possesses none of his coolness, charm or unique sense of badass hard work in being a truly honest representation of reaching your potential, Naruto literrally was given everything and made the king of ninjas due to having better fucking genes, destiny, and a shit ton of lame ass mary sue plot twists converting even the most emo and nihillistic characters into his friends.

It's shameful a likeable, mature and superior class of a decent character in this shit show like Sarada Uchiha has to be dragged down by virgin narucucks and mentally retarded hentai artists to promote this garbage self insert into their fantasies and NTR Sasuke Uchiha.

Attached: 0f406772219c646f6afd8da07bd049a3-iloveimg-cropped.jpg (662x753, 206K)

he's right though. Boruto characaters look super flat 99% of the time. The new art style is mediocre and it always looks like there's a blur filter

Sasuke should of have won the final fight

Attached: 4B520518-8102-45CD-BB1A-8DB4478EB11B.jpg (1024x650, 44K)

why are you here?

Because this show is aimed at faggy whiners.

I like the art style. I think the characters look really good.

I disagree. He's the bad guy and the bad guy should never win. The good guy should always win the fight.

*smooth jazz*

Attached: Jazznata.png (164x254, 70K)

How did Kishi get away with this?

Attached: naburo-bortpudden.jpg (640x640, 400K)

Have you considered that Sasuke had the moral high ground in that fight, as his aim was to destroy a system that leaves nothing but destruction and suffering in its wake and he was trying to complete that goal in a manner that was not the most brutish of all methods possible (by sparing the elders of the Village, who have equal responsibility for the shittiness of the Shinobi system)? Naruto, by contrast, was fighting for the preservation of said civilization destroying system

> uchiha DARKNESS fags
> moral high ground

tobirama did everything wrong by not ending the uchiha for good up to the very last one

I wanna tear up Namida.

all of those pictures are incorrect

>Try to usher perpetual war
>Moral high ground
Death is the only thing Sasuke deserves

no I did not because no he did not. He was the bad guy therefore evil. He went against the leaf who have always been and continues to be the good guys. And Naruto is also the good guy so that makes Sasuke the bad guy.

And what was he going to replace it with? Puppies and kittens? Every wannabe revolutionary thinks he's saving the world...
Great idea though, lets put the schoolshooter in charge! We need an AVENGER with a hot side of DARKNESS, utopia in 30 minutes!
He's a deadbeat father too, pic related is how it's done.

Attached: happy family.jpg (736x554, 39K)

Well that is an entirely subjective statement also your gay

I like the shinobi system. It's cool. Ninjas are badass

That's the point.
The designs are simpler so it's easier to animate, just like in Pokemon Sun and Moon the animation itself is a hundred times better thanks to this.

You're incorrect.

Attached: nah ah.jpg (287x175, 8K)

when was the last time Oroch saw or even spoke to Mitsuki? He's not doing much better.

They talked several times, they use snek-radio too.

Perpetual war is also a feature of the Shinobi system as well, often with one party fighting multiple bloody wars simultaneously. Sasake's goal was to reshape this perpetual war into a 1v1 situation, remember, with all of the remaining Shinobi system versus him, thereby reducing a large portion of death and suffering inherent to perpetual war. Naruto, by contrast, had this idea of "peace", which he had no idea to accomplish or to secure, other than "I am the strongest and most charismatic mofo in the world", blatantly ignoring how the social structure of the world needs war to function (something which Sasuke recognized and incorporated into his plan)

he was the bad guy therefore in the wrong. Stop it.

Bull fucking shit.
The shinobi system, for all of its problems, had actual peace times, at least for some people. Sasuke would kill people constantly just to keep the world united against him forever.
His plan was both evil and stupid, and he should have been executed for it. Alas, Kishi is allergic to the idea of Sasuke actually facing consequences for his actions.

Orochimaru repeatedly mindwiped and experimented on Mitsuki though, that is on a whole different magnitude of child abuse that being a dead beat father though
And Sasuke was going reshape the world into a less bloody version of it, by making it 1v1. Naruto was going to keep everything intact and peace to it, thereby make everything worse as a large % of the population is now out of a job, and have no other skills to earn a living with

He was in prison for a while

also for sasuke's plan what happens when he dies?

Sasuke was in the right all along.

Orochimaru did nothing wrong. He a good boi

Attached: 1510294097389.jpg (849x1200, 104K)

no he wasn't. He was the bad guy.

No, Nagato was.

Triggered naruto self inserts.

Attached: 25c1844b-36ec-41cb-9abb-a7fce466acaa.jpg (737x233, 16K)

Did she get BLACKED?

Attached: 1520789825915.png (1280x1270, 1.13M)

The peace times in which the Shinobi world had were not really peace times, as Villages
were constantly making aggressive actions against each other, as seen in Kohona Crush and the Hyuuga affair, and were too exhausted to fight back from the previous wars. And Sasuke was not going to constantly kill people, his plan was to be undeatable until the Shinobi were exhausted into peace, then prevent future wars with his power

No, she got TENTACLE'D

the only good thing Orochimaru did was mitsuki

again, no. He was the bad guy. He went against the leaf so that automatically makes him the bad guy. The leaf are in the right in everything they do. If you go against the leaf you are the bad guy.

>entire village of niggers
>random big tittied white chick
Getting blacked is her only reason for existing user. Kinda sickening desu.

No, but Ino did

Attached: lightning'd.jpg (1029x915, 156K)

I don't insert myself into the character of naruto. I said you're wrong because he was the bad guy. Naruto was the good guy and he was against naruto so he's evil. Sasuke was very mean.

In the Shounen sense, yes. But phylosofically and realistically saying, his ideals were the best for the world. Take the Bijuus away from those warmongering niggers and keep the world under one rule.

All sasuke wanted was justice for his clans extinction and to let the higher ups pay what he done to him. It was tobi and madaras fault pushing their whole agendas that made sasuke want to carry their burdens at that point.

Sasuke literally got screwed over as a victim and never got the chance to achieve anything done wrong to him

I hope not. Interracial couples are bad. He should have gotten with another black girl form his village. I have no idea what a white woman is even doing living there.

Her kid is white as snow, so no.

Attached: Inojin_Yamanaka_NNG_HD.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

The leaf was founded on peace and still wanted peace through all these years. The other villages were the problem. They were being mean, the leaf were always the good guys

>Inb4 reverse Micheal jackson

very sickening. She should move to a different village.

No he was more a victim and a tragic tool based on the sins past like his brother. His clan and even himself payed for the curse a few men caused him and his brother.

Hes the most depressing character in the series with gaara and nagato coming in a close second.

You make it sound like vivisection, he is clearly trying to bring out his moon nigger powers. And no one actually knows what Sausage was planning, he was probably just going to do what he did anyway: walk around and stab people.
Industrialization isn't bad, though it did make the show more stupid. If you're out of job because a factory is doing things better, then you should build your own factory or start working in one.
I honestly never believed anyone would self-insert as Naruto, maybe you're projecting

I mean, she shouldn't have been made that way in the first place. But yeah I guess moving is the next best thing.

Swing-kun’s breeding ropes were butchered by SP

Attached: swing-kun_i_love_you.jpg (1628x731, 426K)

no she didn't.

But speaking of Ino. She's married to Sai and has a son with him and is best friends with Sakura. Sasuke's wife. If at this point Sasuke tried to fuck her do you think she could resist?

You know there are other boards you can go to, right?

>ywn SS that boy(?)
Life is suffering.

Attached: 1500838588721.jpg (640x480, 36K)

This. Especially by Naruto.
Heavily centralized rule by a guy who actually knows his shit could of have solved all the problems in the series, imo.
But I dont think Madara/Obito really pushed their beliefs on to him, Sasuke came to those conclusions himself.

The bijuus are free now. And no he still wasn't just because he was a bad guy. He was mean.

Do you honestly think Samui is a worthwhile character?

No, his plan was to be what Madara and Obito were. An enemy that would unite the world against him. He would become an immortal superpowered dictator to the entire world. His "plan" to stop wars was to have constant war against him. Stop making excuses for that maniac.

>>Bee and A are old black granddad looking men and uncanny valley
>>People wctually fap to them banging young women
>>NTR niggers are literally beastality sub humans
>>Now theres nigger self inserts now

Needs more Uchiha'd harem pictures

Attached: the_boss__last_drawing__by_r3ydart-d939yt4-3.jpg (1200x1600, 369K)

>If at this point Sasuke tried to fuck her do you think she could resist?
It's hard to tell because Sasuke trying to fuck her is less likely than her resisting.

that's gay

>>Sasuke was living in a village of dictator esqe murderers and wiped his clan out

Im suprised Sasuke even had any emotions for anyone as a kid.

Well Orochimaru was doing in such a way that could of deeply harmed him, like injecting him with drugs that heavily alter his memory.
And you are half-rigth industrialization is not bad when one has the base skills that enable one to acquire the skills necessary for factory work. But most ninja do not have those base skills though in the first place. In fact, I am pretty sure that most ninja are functionally illiterate

Nobody shunned Sasuke though. On the contrary he was fawned over by most. Naruto on the other hand was hated by most of the adults which then trickled down to the kids. Sasuke was just a fucking baby about his strife.

How do we fix Boruto: Naruto Next Generations?

Cancel it or force Kishimoto to write for it.

You're not his doctor, for all we know Orochimarus bullshit ninja science doctoring is perfectly safe and cleared up Mitsukis sinuses too.
Shinobi aren't illiterate(why do i always squint when i spell that?), though a lot of peasants might be. Seeing as it is still a feudal system, solving that problem would fall to nobility.

Madara and Obito wanted to put everyone to sleep. Nagato was the only one who wanted to keep everyone alive and peaceful.

So? The world now still have to deal with Ootsutsukis and there's a chance of everything going full MadMax.

the uchihas were the ones who wanted to rebel. That's on them.

There is nothing wrong with it, if you don't like, don't watch.

>There is nothing wrong with it
user...

can someone explain why anime artists don't like making their characters look asian usually?

>There is nothing wrong with it
Is it summer already?

If you don't like, don't watch.

And yeah, Obito/Madara's goal were very succesful at preventing war among Shinobi. And the power imbalance between Sasuke and the Shinobi would probably force the Shinobi into surrender, thereby having total peace

Sasuke got spared discrimination by a outside agent that held political leverage in tearring konohas political power for good and that made him live in society like a king, based on a lie and made from a threat.

Sasuke deserved to leave the leaf even when he was 13. He was made a star when he could easily been a hated outcast like naruto and sasuke.

>write better characters, instead of just whipping up single serve random shinobi for each story
>stop the powercreep and let them fight with what they have now, increase it only when the main story advances
>take the time to flesh out the kids so they dont seem like boring clones
>travel and revisit the world to show how it has or hasn't changed, comfy road trip time
>dial down the tech bullshit, they have computers and sci-fi bullshit now, they might as well colonize the fucking moon next
Also more hanabi on bort

Because real life asians look boring as fuck.
Same hair color, same facial features. There's more variety in the other places of the world.

But I like Boruto. What's the problem?

>they might as well colonize the fucking moon next

Nigger have you watched The Last?

Uh, yeah. Sounds like you agree with me. Sasuke was spared even more heartache by people who cared about him and yet he still ended up a whiny bitch.

Attached: u ok bromo.jpg (600x604, 52K)

Yes, the point isn't that you can go to moon with magical ninja powers, but that the tech now effectively is so beyond ours that they might as well colonize space.

>lel just don't watch it
>who cares if it bastardizes things you cared about?
People like you are gross senpai.

Attached: Disgusting Ningen.jpg (98x124, 3K)

And to add on, Sasuke's stardom was pretty damaging too. Nobody really wanted to connect with him on a personal level, they only viewed him as an obstacle to surpass (Naruto) or a fucktoy (Sakura) or an idiot (ITachi) or a tool to benefits themselves with (everybody else)

>Cause a war that killed tens of thousands of people
>Successful at preventing war
Not sure if troll or genuine retard.
And power imbalance is meaningless. Sasuke wanted the world to hate him, meaning he intended to keep attacking them, directly or indirectly, for the rest of eternity.

I like the ninja tech, keeping shit the same for 20 years isn't good for the series. I hope they explore a lot more on that.

Attached: 1499955770123.png (389x297, 64K)

And who blames them, they lived like dogs under the lie of being treated like the same ninja clans, seperated from inside the konoha borders and made to be a image of justice due to konoha trying to save their reputation as being rivals to the clan they became as strong as. They got fucked over by one guy who was their leader and basically gave up hoping to live in peace with other konoha ninja residents. But no they fucking segregated.

Attached: 1515865978878.gif (600x337, 482K)

it's doing just fine

They treated him as a prop to show off their own worth, like hes more a slave to show their own strength. No one treated him like a friend prior to meeting team 7.

>force Kishimoto to write for it.
this please. Fuck his new project I couldn't care less about what he wants. Entertain me damn it.

She's going to teach team 15 some naughty things.

Attached: NaughtyAunt.jpg (300x168, 5K)

They treated him like a fucking idol because he was the only one left of the super strong Uchiha clan that was "tragically wiped out" by his brother. Even the top brass who knew the deal watched over him and took care of his needs. He was just too much of a baby to get over himself.

Doesn't Oroch know a shit ton about medical ninjutsu and the human body and shit like that?

You realize it's just a gimmick to write the same exact shit except now instead of BULLSHIT NO JUTSU it's ACTIVATING BULLSHITRIX 9001.
It's as dumb as it was in the movies and filler episodes, it's so stupid it makes me miss mecha-naruto.

The Naruto-Verse currently only has early 2000s era gaming consoles at best though for some reason.