I miss this ending so much. It was godlike. The new one doesn't compare

I miss this ending so much. It was godlike. The new one doesn't compare.

Attached: 1518291739927.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

It makes sense. Ichigo is getting over her crush.

It's way better than the other endings and immeasurably better than the awful opening. That violin gives chills.

I actually like the opening, but yeah the first ending was vastly superior to the others.

Who are the nines?
Why do they sound familiar to something I know of?

Attached: UH OH.jpg (694x401, 44K)

Agreed
It's kino

No, she isn't

Goro frienzoning himself won't stop Ichigo from hopelessly wanting Hiro dick, she said herself that she can't answer to his romantic feelings

He was referring to 02 the entire time. 02 is this show's equivalent to the Witch King

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.58_[2018.03.11_19.20.48].jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

>That feel when you always listen to the OP but skip the ED because you think it's trash

God OP, I couldn't give less of a fuck and that's amazing.

true

why replace ed's every 6 episodes

12 is too short already

They are special forces that deal with dissidents and runaway parasites, mark my words. Nine-alpha being a rabid homo was a product of him being bio-engineered to become a rabid hunter of healthy heterosexual relationships.

>Excellent ending as the series shows promise
>Switch to mediocre ending during deus ex reverse disease, beach filler and boys vs girls episodes
Was it on purpose?

The idea of skipping EDs is already retarded enough as it is, but it's especially ridiculous when it's on a show like Darling that connects it so seamlessly to the action. Your loss, faggot.

Attached: KFklB4M.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

>Hiro realizes that taking 02 to the grand crevasse will make Papa unstoppable and probably destroy whats left of the planet.
>Takes her to kill Papa instead. Dr. Franxx and the team form the fellowship of the Dino
>Get held up and separated by the dark forces of NTR but pull through
>The nines are sent out to retrieve the ring (Dino) and bring her to Papa alone.

For fucks sake.

>OP is 02 begging for a kiss from her darling
>episode 12, Hiro kisses her
>OP changes
It's a poorly hidden metaphor for wanting to fuck.

I'll be honest

I think the grand crevasse is episode 24 endgame, we jumped the gun in thinking it would happen by episode 12.

>it actually happens
NISHIGORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Shhh... this vicious and deadly dinosaur is napping

Attached: 23526224234.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Yes she is. Her hiro hairclip floated away to make room for Goro. Obvious symbolism is obvious.

This guy is alpha, Hiro is iota
Im guessing 02 is beta?

The episode would be glorious. The threads too maybe

I miss early episodes when I still thought this show can be good.

Same. At the end of episode 5, I actually thought I was looking at a potential masterpiece.

>The episode would be glorious. The threads too maybe
Just like the threads after episode 5. What a great week it was.

Cannot have been a coincidence

lets be real lads ttgl which everyone compares this shit to had some really fucking shit episodes between kamina dieing and simon becoming a man.

Did it? I don't remember. But to be honest, I don't have particularly pleasant memories of that show either. This could have been more.

TTGL only becomes good after the the timeskip

Eva (and just about any Gainax show, really) also had some shitty episodes.
The problem with FranXX is the first 6 episodes clearly had waaaaaaaaay better pacing than 7-9.
The show is losing it's steam, and quckly.

Yeah this was a better ending.

The spiderposting was shit though. 02 and Hiro kissing would leave no room for shitposting.

>Who are the nines?
everyone with a code under 010, so useless 000 exists 02 was always partnerless

FranXX OP is one of the best this season. Get yourself some taste my dude.

checked

Weird since the worst episodes are after the timekip.

That incomprehensibly horrible opinion makes me believe you're baiting.

I agree

>depicting the girls as normal schoolgirls hanging out in a modern city
>amazing backgrounds
>interesting visual effects
>superb production quality
>god tier song

It was fucking incredible, why did they ever even think of changing it?

They needed more songs to sell

I'm not really a fan of the opening except for when it comes to that sexy lip shot. I could just watch that on loop instead of an episode.

Ichigo is the true MC
prove me wrong you can't

Ichigo wont get anymore screen after this episode buddy

Pfhahahahahahahahahahaha
D E L U S I O N A L

I enjoy that it's 02 singing to Hiro.

All she had going for was Hiro, and now that has ended she wont be very relevant

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.47_[2018.03.11_00.35.28].jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

>says the delusional retard

GIVE Torikago ED BACK!!!

Attached: drums.jpg (270x91, 13K)

Ichigo is never gonna get Hiro, but I can't wait for your butthurt when she gets like a quarter of screen time next episode.
You're never getting rid of her, sweeties. Sorry.

Attached: hohoho.gif (340x340, 137K)

that's fucking awful
I cannot believe it

Seems unlikely, because there are other characters who need development

Attached: Untitled.jpg (593x329, 63K)

I still wish they killed off hiro on his third ride and somehow 02 managed to get ichigo to pilot with her.
I wish more bland MCs died.

Nishigori doesn't give a shit about the other characters.

did you just call me a dunce!!!!!!!

I don't even care about Ichigo, but the butthurt she provides is majestic.

Goro's wife Ichigo is so cute.

Attached: 1518455284040.jpg (1440x1080, 215K)

>black bars

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1919x553, 210K)

Terrible taste. The big problem with 1-6 was not knowing enough about the characters to care about them- 7-9 have solved that adequately, humanized the cast, and set up future conflicts.

It's kino because of the end when the violin goes into the jizztastic outro, the black bars disappear and everything feels so much bigger. That's freedom, baby. It's a masterful ending.

>not going for A E S T H E T I C

Attached: mpv-shot0027.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

>The gang are sent to one of the old abandoned magma mines to gather info on how it and the plantation beside it were completely wiped out
>They descend into the deep
>02 feels a great and terrible presence
>"We cannot stand against this. Flee, all of you!"
>It appears out of the shadows

Attached: Boss fight.png (472x211, 128K)

I was really for the black bars until the moment they were used for 02 throwing the boys clothes from the roof. That's when they went too stupid with them.

God damn it, OP. Now I'm listening to it on loop.

>first time she makes him laugh
>"do i seem more human"
nah

I think the new ending suits the tone of these episodes more. I really liked the transition they did into the ending in episode 9. Torikago is still better though.

No, not the OP. The OP sucks. Listen to the ED.

Dumb user

Attached: 1520514596640.gif (268x302, 1.91M)

>no fun allowed.

>it appears out of the shadows
>its not la luz extinguido...
Bad post

too bad that this fucking cunt slut whore cumbucket FUCKTOY is going to DIE HAHAHAAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

1-6 were good because they focused on the only characters we had a reason to care about. I'm not saying we instantly cared about them, but we cared by the time the climaxes came.

Pathetic post

Sorry, but when you start over-using it in silly moments, it loses its power and novelty.

This user explained it to you

Both of those posts are mine, my dude.

>Not understanding Hiro Kino-vision

I want this too much.
Yeah. A lot of people dropped it there, I think. They definitely weren't episodes I enjoyed. I get that they were necessary, but they just felt dreary and upsetting.

I think he meant to quote this one Nice get, btw

cringe

>7-9 have solved that adequately
It's two episodes wanking Ichigo for no fucking reason and another one that's generic boys*girls stuff.
All three were pointless, since the characters that require development (like the dyke or the fatfuck) still need it.

ED1 will forever be missed.

Attached: 1517180213854.webm (880x248, 2.9M)

Ah fuck you're right, luckily understood who I meant to quote.

But Ikuno is beautiful in the new ED!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 08 [1080p].mkv_00:23:09.556.jpg (1045x1080, 170K)

What did you learn
>Ichigo loves Hiro
>Miku and Satan are a little slow
>Goro loves Ichigo
>02 wishes to appear human
>A kiss is special
>Mitsuru and Kokoro are together
>Ikuno is gay
woooow didn't know any of that before

Who?

>first time
try the first time they meet when he grabs her panties.

That was when he made her laugh. The rooftop scene mirrors with that with her making him laugh.

????? As far as I can remember, she didn't make him laugh. He was just embarassed

>Strelizia diving into the explosion to resue Ichigo and Argentea
That was a nice touch.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.25_[2018.03.11_20.58.09].jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

Also their state of undress is reversed on the rooftop.

this

I'm kind of surprised Strelitzia stood on the sidelines actually, but I imagine she has a standing order to sit back. If 02 and Hiro dominate all the combat scenes the rest of the squad will never improve.

Ichigo's best friend.

You should rewatch the scene then.

Ichigo is so much more cuter than 02. Hiro made the wrong choice

Hiro doesn't laugh in their first meeting, user.

t.Strawberry

Sorry, Ichigo. Hiro's with 02 now.

t. Worried Strawberry

02 is physically more attractive, but Ichigo is much less shit overall.

Attached: 1520780699971.jpg (1789x1920, 238K)

Absolutely how?