ITT: shitty anime weapons and techniques

Let's go start off with a classic
>Yeah I use three swords!
>Oh, cool... so you have like, three arms right?
>No! I hold one of the swords in my mouth like a fucking retard!
I mean, come on. It would have been more interesting if he was holding two swords and fucking juggling the other.

Attached: SuckMySwordBitch.png (602x700, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hLJ5GTbb7Nk?t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, holding it his mouth is dumb.
He should hold it with his asshole or something.
That'd be more interesting.

He should have done it like Killer B and hold one sword in his elbow

I like swoords

Holding in mouth is ok for a knife but yeah a long sword is just stupid, let alone fighting with it

Spin from SBR. Absolutely fucking retarded and made even worse by them talking about the golden ratio all the time. And Johnny and Gyro's stands both play into the spin stuff. Shooting your spinning fingernails is a retarded power and I don't even remember what Gyro's stand was since he still just throws his balls at enemies. Single handedly brings the quality of the entire part down.

Attached: ef25c6a1d5f58a2978b7610784e044c1e7270443_hq[1].jpg (1024x811, 223K)

I thought that OP was a spaz but only 5 posts in and a brainlet of galactic proportions has shown him up.

>actually thinks shooting your spinning fingernails is an interesting power
>actually likes endless talk of the golden ratio
>"the pattern of the galloping horse's feet lets me pierce dimensional boundaries with my fingernails"

you are a blind jojofag if you thought that the spin aas a cool concept and not just araki trying his fucking brains out to make a shitty hamon clone

If you didn't notice, one piece is a really goofy and cartoony adventure manga and isn't the most realistic thing ever.
The more unusual things become, the more interesting they are because that's the expectation the author wants you to have.
One piece isn't for you, try something else bro.

where do you think the inspiration for zoro came

Attached: 1466b3fe5c1235cd343c9dedfb2c6e12.png (845x402, 400K)

You must be actually autistic if you can't see how Araki masterfully took something dumb and ridiculous like spinning finger nails and gave it insane applications and complexity to make it cool. If you don't think the High Voltage fight is godtier you are probably shoot retarded.

Attached: Death_The_Kid.png (1280x720, 547K)

It isn't cool, it's retarded. Any good parts of SBR are good despite spin being a thing and would be better without it.

Fall off your horse brainlet

Liking spin and having SBR as your favorite Jojo part are the brainlet opinions.

Attached: 1519502178297.jpg (481x401, 36K)

Lesson 1: Being a contrarian faggot doesn't make you smart or interesting

I read SBR just like I read every Jojo part and I disliked spin pretty close to the beginning and it only got worse as the part went on. Labeling any opinion you don't like as contrarian isn't a good way of arguing. Spin was an unnecessary addition to the series and Johnny and Gyro have the worst powers of any of the main characters in the series.

That actually allows him to use the guns as tonfas and block melee attacks. It's only retarded in real life because it's impossible to pull off, but he has the skill to do it so it works in his favor.
It also looks fucking badass.

Attached: 1428956047465.webm (640x480, 1.18M)

"Images that will trigger /k/"

Attached: ScenesFromAHat.png (300x225, 114K)

he says cool stuff.
Is a borderline alcoholic who doesn't let drink affect his life.
Wearing a bannda is like thor's belt.
Its anime logic
rational retards's are going to flip

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Anyone have that one image the guy made of a waifu constructed entirely out of the dumbest weapons in fiction?

How about you formulate an actual argument other then 'I don't like thing'

It does nothing that couldn't be done with stands and is a platform for asspulls even worse than stands are. It's constantly brought back up in conversation in the manga and gets extremely repetitive to have pages and pages of characters talking about the golden ratio. And I know that Araki likes his pseudoscientific explanations for things but the explanations around how spin functioned and how it tied into the golden ratio were another level of horseshit on top of how repetitively it was brought up in the story.

>indiana jones.webm
thats why you don't bring a sword to a gunfight

Wrong. Every time it was brought up it was in a new lesson that not only showed how Johnny and Gyro grew closer but evolved Tusk also showing Johnny's personal development. The spin also makes a set of options that allows you to understand how the characters can take on each stand. Each encounter grows Johnny leading to him pulling everything out of the bag in the High Voltage fight, one of the best fights in the whole series.

I don't have the webm, but that scene in Detective Conan where he goes up a building and shoots a soccer ball into Tokyo Tower or something

Why would Araki try to clone a shitty power that he specifically went to great lengths in order to write out of his stories?
Spin is vastly superior to hamon.

It's probably not a means to clone the power, but add similiar concepts to the power to simply add more power diversity so people don't keep giving the series shit for starting out with sun powers and then abandoning that for Stands.

You mean this one?

Attached: WeaponizedAutism.png (1844x1904, 1.55M)

>swordsman who uses his mouth
>cyborg that runs on cola
>skeleton with an afro
>blue-nosed reindeer
>man made of rubber
Damn, who would have guessed that the characters in one piece were supposed to be goofy?

nnoitra sword is worsh shit ever

At least she only has one of it

this is multiple swords concept done right, swords holded between joints, juggling them during fight etc

Attached: Killer_Bee.png (1262x710, 858K)

Been looking for this image forever, thanks mang

keked
source?

You'd be better off not knowing. Blood+ is hilariously bad

what happened to using your fucking hands

>still holds one in his mouth
Dumb Narutard

Yeah this fighting style is so ingenious that he has to stand on one leg. What does he do if he wants to attack an enemy? Does he hop towards the enemy on one leg?

yes

Out of this whole thread zoro is the best least ridiculous fighter.

Attached: ae7f0d2327d4ae2ee6e7ac5419216583.jpg (500x708, 80K)

Attached: Ikkaku_Bankai_Movie2.jpg (1280x688, 334K)

>implying dualwielding isn't stupid as well

that's not even how you make the golden spiral

>can only move head or left leg and not have something fall
Like, keep the swords in a quiver or something, use them as needed

>amputee with axe prosthetic
Never knew I wanted that.

Attached: μπουγατσομαχαιρο.jpg (183x275, 10K)

isnt it blood c?

damn

Attached: 1506295562215.jpg (1284x980, 262K)

The fucking bullet tracking system in GGO. It's obviously drawing the lines before the bullets reach, but unless you have bullet-time reaction and movement speed, it's completely useless. It's literally just there so that Kirito can use a lightsaber without getting completely shot up.

Attached: tumblr_n9p3wqmb0H1s0rxzvo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.73M)

Damn I cannot stop laughing.
It gets better when you think about her having the super human speed and strength to close in on a heli in flight with a few steps and then peng you shit out of luck.

>axes eyepatch
This could actually have neat applications if a huge muscle dude with a thick neck and headbanging skills were to wear it.

Myamoto musashi kensei would like a word with you.

Attached: 41j2Nj8ZK0L.jpg (324x500, 25K)

Damn, Pops from Mitsuboshi Colors had a hard life

they made it look pretty good for the short amount of time he used it
youtu.be/hLJ5GTbb7Nk?t=7s