How can people find this funny, I just feel bad for Tomoko almost 90% of each episode

How can people find this funny, I just feel bad for Tomoko almost 90% of each episode

Attached: tomoko-kuroki-36282.jpg (400x554, 34K)

The anime sucked. The manga is 10x better.

Attached: DickyGetsMindRaped.png (870x1236, 188K)

Tomoko would laugh at our misery, we should be able to laugh at hers.

Attached: tomokonames.png (747x340, 200K)

Never watched anime but manga has 55 % y u do dis ahaha stop i cant watch it anymore 40 % feelsbadgirl and 5% of i'm so proud of you *manly tears*

If it hits too close to home for you its even better reason to laugh about that.

That's what's funny though. Especially because it's almost entirely self-inflicted.

the anime was fine,

The part she dubs herself into a scene with the eroge voice actor and her mom walks in was hilarious in the anime.

Its funny, I feel bad and i want to hug her. How could you not enjoy it?

Attached: 1473806097078.jpg (306x396, 33K)

Look at it like this, she never ever gives up, no matter how hard she ate shit she keeps trying, which makes her endearing, and also she's kind of a selfish cunt which makes it funny when she eats shit cause regardless of how socially retarded she may be she's still the cause of her shortcomings

It's kind of sad how disappointed her parents seem to be of her.

Attached: 006.png (394x448, 95K)

It's called cringe comedy.

Tomoko is doing a lot better now.

>elevens dropped this show en masse because it hit too close to home

It’s because she brings it upon herself

Tomoko a bully.

Attached: 1519959408644.png (870x1236, 326K)

She's been the bullied one lately

I laughed out of spite because shes basically me but cute.

I just find relatable shit funny and Tomoko is pretty damn relatable. The whole anime I was just like "yeah I'd probably do something stupid like that" then laugh about how autistic I can be sometimes.

Attached: 1471801250664.png (400x480, 167K)

Not OP but I've been meaning to catch up with the newer chapters but the manga site I used got shuttered. Any suggestions?

www.slide.world-three.org That's the scan group don't go anywhere else looking for Watamote chapters.

All I want is to fuck Tomoko.

Attached: 02_02.jpg (2086x2990, 1M)

This picture of Tomoko makes her look far too good, everyone knows Tomoko is canonically ugly

delet dis

How come we don't see swimsuit Tomoko, their school has a pool.

It's too real for you, man. If you don't like it, it's because you're a pussy

gurreeeiitoo

>I just find relatable shit funny and Tomoko is pretty damn relatable.

"relatable" because the anime try hard with the idea that Tomoko should be a male trans be dont understand female mindset.

Attached: Tomoko_bathroom.jpg (1278x1269, 188K)

Tomoko canonically has a trimed bush down there, maybe hairy armpits and a slightly anorexic build too

What was Tomoko doing in that scene anyways?

Attached: __kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_haruyama_kazunori__ (629x820, 116K)

>hairless Tomoko
I can't fap to this

Attached: 1489931479733.jpg (853x758, 86K)

Being too shocked to control her autism, also holy shit i forgot this had a panty shot

Danke, mein leiber

>Why are people don't feel bad for shitty person who 100% responsible for all the problems in her life

It's similar to the Big Bang Theory.

Wasn't she trying to calm herself down after doing a significantly embarrassing thing?

I think that scene occurred when she saw the guy, who she was trying to convince Kii was her boyfriend, with another girl.

Attached: __kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_haruyama_kazunori__ (775x830, 116K)

Ok that's definitively more than significant, for some reason i thought it was the lingerie episode

Didn't she become a lesbian in an attempt to make friends?

You never heard of dark comedy before?

The fuck are you saying?

No but she made friends, some of which became lesbians for her

dis-a-gree
>has friends now
>cringe moments not as bad
it was fun watching her asperger through life

New chapter is next week right?

The anime was one of the best adaptations ever made of this type of manga, you NIGGER.

Watamote (pre-school trip) was about recognising your own suffering in the pathetic mirror that is Tomoko. The manga's kind of moved on to a perpetually unaware perverted pessimist's interactions with a bunch of covert freaks, which is different but gives the series life beyond its original goal, which it achieved and explored about as far as it could.

Attached: abstract kind of feel.gif (480x270, 232K)

Danke schön, mein neger