How come JoJo likes to take part in the "ugly people are inherently evil" meme? This is why people become outcasts...

How come JoJo likes to take part in the "ugly people are inherently evil" meme? This is why people become outcasts. Fuck lookism tbhq

Attached: shigekiyo.png (350x389, 326K)

because its true

Physiognomy is real. Ugly people are more likely to be criminals or deviants.

ugly people ARE evil.
Didn't you know you have to have at least a positive reputation score to be able to buy face cleansing products, duhh...

concise, accurate. /thread

>lookism

Attached: 1520607654175.jpg (880x720, 181K)

But he was good

So are extremely beautiful people, in Jojo.

Araki was a qt 20 years ago. He's comfortable in his appearance and he probably resents the uggs, like any self-respecting beaut would do

Neither good or bad really, just a regular kid.

Someone post that manga panel with the girl saying people are 90% looks and people who don't try to work at it are usually not that great.

Dio is a handsome man and he's the worst of the worst.

He's also a vampire with a tulpa that stops time, the idea that bad looks= bad personality isn't that crazy in comparison.

What? most of the villians were not ugly.

I still felt bad when he died despite being a little shit 90% of the time.

nigga Dio is revolting, easily the most disgusting mug I've ever seen

>Fuck lookism tbhq
lookism is a great, it's a really fun manwha

In the anime during stardust crusaders there was a strong ugliness equals deviancy theme.
It was probably to do with the heroes traveling through the third world.
Thats why there was evil lunatic gypsies everywhere.
In the 4th season the theme was different most people with stands appeared evil at first but were found to be good people in the end.

>lookism
Holy shit that site is insane, makes /r9k/ look like a bunch of Chads in comparison

>lookism
pretty much tumblr terminology user.

>Thats why there was evil lunatic gypsies everywhere.
I legitimately don't know a single person who has had a positive experience with them. I've heard people who hate violence and ideas like ethnic cleansing joke about genociding all gypsies kek

Shigechi isn’t evil, sure he’s an immature asshole but him being ugly has nothing to do with that. If anything the characters who’s beauty is made explicit are more likely to be evil, like Dio or Kars

I was talking about lookism.net, if you want a look into the mind of Elliot Rodgers that's the place you wanna go, I couldn't take 5 minutes on that site before I tapped out.

eh i dont know about any site but sjw have tried to launch lookism as a thing numerous times but it never gains traction.

>sjw have tried to launch lookism
why would they do that? Isn't part of their schtick that ugly people are also beautiful?

Yeah, I felt bad too. He was talking about his momma and poppa and I was like, oh shit nigger.

the ugliness of the part 3 villains was a way to mask how they had literally no character other than “I’m gonna kill you Jotaro because Dio told me too”

Your opinions are irrelevant. In the context of the story he's meant to be a handsome man.

>why would the people that try to force fat acceptance etc also force people to love their ugly selves.

It's like turbo /r9k/ right? I feel bad for people so ugly they end up incels

it reminded me of a bad hentai without the sex.

Attached: 1511482715649.jpg (1006x609, 223K)

90% of Sup Forums

It's the kind of place Zyzz would visit today if he knew about it. Skim it for 5 minutes like I did and you'll understand why it's so bad. They talk about shit like replacing bones with 3D printed ones that will make their face more symmetrical, fucking crazy.

>mfw most people can fix their looks just by exercising and losing weight
>mfw most people don't give a shit about looks anyway as long as you present yourself well.

read one piece then faggot

Attached: pound-oven.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Like he’s a weird bastard kid but dammit he genuinely loved his family.

And Okuyasu for better and for worse grew to care about him.

>Jew
>evil

I think it's because they are so fucked up mentally that focusing on a long term goal is hard for them

>>mfw most people don't give a shit about looks anyway as long as you present yourself well.
everybdoy cares about looks, don't listen to your mum user

Attached: 1520701923813.jpg (1979x1080, 209K)

explain why ugly celebrities get popular then?

looks only matter if you are a woman.

because ugly faggots like you can relate to them.

to play the bad guys

Attached: 1520738609995.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

i'm goodlooking though, i actually don't relate or like ugly celebrities.
Explain to me why so many ugly niggers are made into celebrities? They are objectively ugly looking cunts like you yet the media shills them and normies lap it up.

Hes not wrong.

Some develop good personalities or important skills, but they are the minority. Most ugly people are just as bad inside.

fuck off with this. Shigechi showed his true colors in the end. When Kira was chasing him down the only thing he was focused on was keeping his parents safe. Shigechi will never get the appreciation he deserves.

>Explain to me why so many ugly niggers are made into celebrities?
because they are catering to ugly niggers?
you must be stupid user
yes you are

The point was people don't care. Besides the baby troll not getting the point. I actually think its retarded that ugly celebrities get famous. It just shows how mindless people are.
Thats the extreme example, in personal relationships its not that big of a deal.
People that weigh looks too much undoubtedly have small brains and poor morals.

Haha oh you're serious.
Looks only matter for women. Thats the cold hard fact of life.

Because the loser is always the evil one.

I feel like Cinderella said this

pop culture is full of ugly niggers and ugly whores.
I see plenty of 10/10 models that get completely ignored.
If looks mattered this wouldn't be the case.

>thread invaded my small brained /r9k/ pigeons whinging about their looks
Just lose the bodyfat and do daily exercise and stop moaning on 4chin.

This

Current pop culture is filled with ugly niggers like jay-z, and the ones that aren't (too) ugly are usually half white mutts

>avataring weeb thinks they are good looking
Post face lol

>people still think r9k hasn't become normie trash
Protip: it's over 60% normie

Lol no. Normies come on /r9k/ and start screaming at robots why they don't like the latest nigger celebrity.

nah this user already did it

/r9k/ has become a satellite colony of LGBT (they are trying to recruit young impressible people with low self-esteem to become traps) and a place where low-mid tier normies go to feel better about themselves.

yeah, that why the 10/10 QT is dating you , right?

Attached: Okotta.jpg (1313x1039, 183K)

Have you ever been to that board recently? That place is just filled with Normies who are feeling a bit down to vent their frustrations. That place is only getting worse as time goes on

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Your own picture proved you wrong, Sinichi wasn't evil, in fact it was Jouske who was the villian in that arc also:
>Dio
>AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>Marhaia
>Kira
>Diavolo
>Puchi
>Valintine
>Not all hot and inherently evil

Attached: 1369848561001.jpg (1099x1099, 501K)

rude

>lookism
Keep coping >>>/lookism/

Ugly people are generally speaking evil, selfish, and cruel. Bad outside, rotten inside.

Attached: E9A171E4-F347-42B2-9B9B-6D9E27744568.png (411x229, 105K)

Shigichi wasn't evil. He just got a little greedy.

>evil
Wasn't he just an annoying Jewish 13 year old? I remember him being polite when bumping into strangers/asking the police if collecting change was illegal/being very devoted to his parents.

So apparently this board is filled with good-looking people and ugly people are the ones with the shitty characters, yet 98% of people on here exhibit shitty traits so therefore everyone on Sup Forums is ugly.

Attached: Ahbutusee.jpg (441x520, 44K)

pretty much its full of bitter man hating feminist femanons and bitter homos attacking straight men.

Sup Forums is full of people with ugly personalities. Chads can get away with a lot but if you're 5 or 6/10 autist with an extremely inflated ego like most of Sup Forums you will rejected on sight by women.

Shigechi isn't evil, he's developmentally challenged. The predominant theory about those with Collective Stands is that they have a fundamentally flawed or missing element of their basic mental makeup, and in Shigechi's case he's got stunted development/growth.

the anime community is full of delusional people that become so obsessed with the looks they start to believe they are goodlooking if they roleplay as an attractve anime character.

Homos are some of the most hateful people on the planet.

JoJo is a comic/show for little kids. you can't drop too much subtlety on kids, all the time. efficient storytelling is useful, too. Look at it, this way, some characters aren't "real" people. they are ugly because they have been warped by their evil. like, maybe they weren't the cutest kids, but as they became more evil, they became more twisted and grotesque.

Other characters, like Dio, are so beautiful, paradoxically, because they are even MORE evil. not only are they twisted fucks, but their evil is so perfect, so disciplined, so pure, that their looks reflect this. Average men have average looks, but only a bloodthirsty slayer of men would wear green lipstick and vogue while ripping your heart out

Attached: c06a773b68b3a66d0fec87dce438e6ab.png (630x430, 428K)

>for little kds
its a bit too violent and adult for kids user.

says the user using the hateful slur "homos"

Attached: sample_11a862fa7cbae5b8d65ae2b46ee9015f.jpg (850x749, 106K)

1. Because ugly peope are generally worse. Physiognomy works.
2. Shigechi was good boy who got greedy.

pretty sure it ran in Shonen Jump for almost 20 years

>JoJo is a comic/show for little kids.

Attached: so_color_v08_014.jpg (1560x1200, 1.13M)

God, Jotaro looks so much gayer with that hair across his face.

>sjw claim abreviations are hate speech.
foolish little tyrannical bitches.

Homo is not some slur, they call themselves that, just because someone says it in a context you don't like doesn't mean it's "hateful"

Hokuto no Ken is a boy's manga

Attached: you can see his brain.jpg (1000x770, 306K)

I might be wrong, but violence doesn't seem to have the same weight in Japan as it does here. I remember Shaman King had a scene where the manlet got his stomach cut open and nailed to the ground.

looks are 60%, I would say. like, you can get by with a 60, but anything less, and you fail. a lot of shitty people get the bare minimum by being attractive. to get any further, you need some other skill, knowledge, some kind of charisma, money, something.

people shit on shallow Instagram whores and block head Chads, but to the people around them, those people have a lot of other qualities that make them wonderful. And if Kim Kardashian weren't so beautiful and sexy, she would not be able to afford to be such a catty bitch.

so, yes, presenting yourself well, being funny, interesting, and empathetic can get you quite far with below average looks.

okay, this is talking about Presentation, not physical attractiveness. let's be clear, it is not self centered to refuse to get boob implants, or a nose job. This character is talking about cutting your hair and wearing decent clothes

I mean, UGH! SOO problematic :/

Incels are fucked in the head. they are conspiracy theorists who have a very tenuous grasp on reality. quite a lot of girls want trust, kindness, and someone to take their feelings seriously. attractiveness is just a bonus. no girl will fuck those guys because they are not just repellent to women, they are fucking radioactive

How do I get hair like this?

Attached: enrico-pucci.jpg (210x240, 19K)

these comics are obviously meant for teens and up.
Most of the shit in jojo would fly over a kids head.

>mentioning that whore
>calling her beautiful and sexy in the same post
go back where you came from you fucking nigger and shill your boss somewhere else.

This. Dio is one of the worst, most evil and vile pieces of garbage in Jojo, but he's also beautiful. Achingly beautiful to the point that some people like me can't stop thinking about his stupid, pretty face. But it's impossible to forget how awful he is, he burned a dog alive.

Araki doesn't just have ugly villains, there are beautiful ones too. He's also got ugly heroic side-characters, they're just usually not as hideous.

Attached: 0ad86e06d00f5ab193f4b61fa4fab2138c969bd7.jpg (444x930, 358K)

Dios whole point is hes an ugly person on the inside. Simple message but the ramifications for his character and what he does is complex.
Theres a bunch of ugly on the inside characters in jojo its a theme through the whole saga.

Oh I know, he's beautiful, sexy garbage.

I just can't help but be torn between "he's so gorgeous" and "fucking Dio, I want to break his nose".

Attached: __dio_brando_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_merumeru626__9fb2bb9a0b62a596b262e32413d38a79.jpg (1000x850, 392K)

This is very wrong. People are 80% money, 18% looks, and 2% personality. You can get the ugliest man alive and a huge asshole on top of that, but if you are rich as fuck, all the bitches will want your dick regardless.

i admit, im a normalfag who goes there to look down on robots

also shigechi wasn't really evil, he was just misguided. his death made me feel really bad, especially when those thots didn't care to help him in his time of need.