Someone's going to die

Someone's going to die.

Attached: Goro.png (600x600, 620K)

002 for sure in the end

Would anyone honestly care if Futoshi, Ikuno, or Milkman died?

All the arguments over who is a better character in all the threads, while I just want them all to live and be happy. The SoL episodes don't even relax me, I just feel vague nervous anticipation.

Attached: 1520210653446.png (174x254, 69K)

WOW that is DEEP

milkman can't die till he knocks up kokoro

>yet another redundant Franxx thread
Hopefully it's OP

Milkman won't die. He'll never die.

>Milkman
delet

Eventually, we all will.

>Milkman

I would unironically get mad.

I'd unironically drop this.

With faggotsuru death a good chunk of shitposters die with him, so yes. The less shitposters the better.

Hiro already "died"

Fuck off, fattie

t. soyman

Hiro fucks 002
Goro fucks Ichigo
Zorome fucks Miku
Mitsuru fucks Kokoro
glasses girl who is too boring for me to remember her name will be forever alone because she is too ugly
fatso dies

Pretty much.

Hoping Goro will die. I don't want him to be an outlet for Ichigo's suffering

(All of them.)

Attached: Smug Witch.jpg (337x355, 21K)

In my opinion, Kokoro will be the one to fuck Mitsuru.

Attached: 3F20C8E1-66AA-4B0F-9ABE-DCD12749E129.jpg (1035x327, 64K)

Goro and 02. Hiro will marry Ichigo.

I thought Goro was interesting but turns out he the usual fucking loser I've seen hundreds of timesin other anime.

Get rid of him.

milkman is forever

Attached: 1519502542111.jpg (376x521, 28K)

This.
Watching Ichishit get cucked for 9 episodes straight is fun but killing her off, let alone anyone would seem harsh...

Me. I am the one
And in my final breath, I want you all to know I always hated you

He actually got the girl though

>He actually got the girl though
user...he didn't...

user... he did...

Suuuuuuure he did.

Hopefully it's me

The cucked has become the cucker.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-203917.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Watching all of them run around with stunted emotions and autismo is cute and all, but yeah I don't want any of them to die.
They remind me of someone I met from a fundamentalist christian family. Completely clueless about emotions, love, and relationships.

And it'll be your favourite

>thinking he did

Nibba got
c u c k e d

Nana's nanas must survive.

Attached: 1516482296002.jpg (1920x2008, 539K)

Goro is too good for this shitty show. Hopefully the barette is MUH SYMBOLISM for moving on from hiro to Goro. And this NTR can be done with. I've never encountered something so painful. Anyone who faps to NTR has a brain defect.
The milkman is second best boy, so yes.
>loser
He's shredded and the best, most stable pilot.

Yes, because Mitsuru has things happening and Futoshi would probably take Kokoro with him.

>Hiro fucks 002
Hiro fucks Ichigo, Goro walks in to witness
Ichigo pitty fucks Goro
>Zorome fucks Miku
>Mitsuru fucks Kokoro
>glasses girl who is too boring for me to remember her name will be forever alone because she is too ugly
>fatso dies

I want to hold Goro!

Attached: 89418133-D51C-4596-B5AE-DC544CCF97BB.jpg (1024x1366, 138K)

>>Hiro fucks 002
>Hiro fucks Ichigo, Goro walks in to witness Ichigo pitty fucks Goro

Attached: 1519820886178.png (293x399, 153K)

fatso is the best character
>doesnt get involved in shit fights
>cares for his partner
>first one to actualy say he likes her body
>was actualy was sorry when she got mad with him
>enjoy every moment of life because they might die anytime
>eats a lot so he can generate more energy and survive longer in case his partner is dead, sinse the mecha feeds on their own energy

Best character.

Nana is extremely attractive.

Mitsru might be an asshole but I like he’s character, Futoshi might be a good guy but he’s boring as fuck and I don’t care about him

>the cuckoo
learn your etymology

Sup Forums is retarded.

I hope he gets cucked so he actually develops some character.

me if we spend any more time on live triangle filler

002 fucks Hiro
Ichigo dreams of fucking Hiro, but gets fucked by Goro who takes advantage of her in her uncertainty
Zorome fucks Miku
Mitsuru doesn't fuck Kokoro, back the fuck off???
Futoshi handholds Kokoro

>Ikuno
>ugly
stop posting Mitsuru

Attached: 67697758_p0.jpg (5087x7180, 1.5M)

100% accurate

>t. mitsurufag

gaymen cant cuck straight ones

Im curious what other characters are like Goro? Most character never confesses at all and pussy out, goro actually said it.

Attached: 1520736921868.jpg (234x215, 15K)

what if Hiro dies but not 02

This faggot was close but he ended up sperging out and not confessing and beating up the mC like an angry virgin. Goro earned my respect

Attached: hajime-tenga-101768.jpg (350x483, 63K)

Attached: goroose.jpg (800x533, 175K)

looks like an absolute out of the closet homo

He's also a hypocrite.

Avoid wojakposting on Sup Forums.

Milkman is eternal, he can’t die. Not unless it’s a last episode redemption death.

Literally the worst way for things to go

Tenga was pretty based though, and Chidori literally BARELY cared about Tenga at all. At least Ichigo cares about Goro enough for Goro to be able to confess.

Hiro will

In the last episode

Okay user just for you.

Attached: 1520673808759.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Fuck dying.
I want to see Miku falling in love with Goro. I want to see the group crash down in flames.
Inject the DRAMA into my bloodstream.

Maybe

Attached: 1518307026713.jpg (632x1428, 220K)

goro is safe. he's already triggered his death flag and survived

Not Goro, he gave his death flag to Ichigo and she will pass it to someone else.

>DitF whenever it comes to worldbuilding
UHHH adults and yellow cells, post-apocalyptic world... mad scientist I guess?
>DitF whenever it comes to magma energy
I ACTIVATE POT OF GREED

If Milkman died then the shitposting would only get worse, user.

Attached: 1520270083332.jpg (415x410, 41K)

Yes, 02 is.

Do you want to kill off Hiro already? Why?

Yes, replace him with Goro

Nobody's dying in this show until the last few episodes, if ever. And certainly not 02. I'd like for those things to happen, if it worked well, but they are 9 eps in. That's not the story that's being told, it's not this show.

That said, ok Strawberry, you've been great lately but bullying is better the less you deserve it.

Attached: strawberry dearie.jpg (566x800, 84K)

Because that way Ichigo and Zero Two can become a couple.

There are some misconceptions about last episode I want to clarify.
1. there is no indication that 02 cannot read. She simply thought Hiro got a picture book because it's a book with a lot of pictures of birds.
2. Milkman got a pen as a gift, and Ikuno got a diary. That means they're going to share their gift to write in the diary together. milkman x ikuno OTP confirmed
3. when ichigo went to save goro, 02 said she wouldn't do the same. She meant she wouldn't do the same for goro, but she would for her darling hiro

You still haven't gotten it though your fucking heads here that the mecha scenes are the filler? Come on now.

Attached: abandon her.png (755x657, 471K)

Isn't Ikuno's gifts just another collection of books? Her hobby was reading as we see in beach episode and her bio.

Let's see what 02 meant once Hiro gets endangered in the future

Not only that, he confessed in the same episode he realised his feelings and didn't bullshit around it. Just a straight forward and honest declaration of his love.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.43_[2018.03.11_13.03.35].jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>reading
This kills the stacy.

milkman x ikuno OTP
>not so fast, Ikuno for strawberry.

Hiro asked if she wanted to read books and she looked at him with a dumb face

t. 02

Smelly ugly dyke.
Get in the oven.

As of now, the most likely to die is Mitsuru with a redemption death. As for everyone that says futoshi or ikuno, at least for now, they are safe, they didn't do enough for their deaths to have major impact.
But I think it's pretty much impossible for anyone to die before the cast expand in any way

Robots are powered by trust. They need to get the secondary character relationship bullshit out of the way for them to stop jobbing before returning to sekai-kei.

Attached: goingbananas.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Objectively wrong

Stop

Attached: Smug lads.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

just your imagination mate

Attached: kamen stanmen.png (1002x1040, 824K)

heh nice

Everyone in this show is collecting death flags like they're going out of style.

Why best bro likes worst girl strawberry?

Let's try this again.
The FranXX represents the pilots' child: when Delphinium enters safe mode, it curls into a fetal position.
And that got me thinking about the parasites and their relationship with the mech, and how it differs.
Pistil = mother
>Without a pistil you can't activate the magma energy = the mother's love nourishes the child in its infancy and activates the potential it carries
>The pistil fully synchronizes with the mech = the mother giving the child her flesh/the mother's embrace
>The pistil suffers the damage the bot receives = the mother grieves for her child so much that she physically hurts
Stamen = father
>Without a pilot -stampede - the FranXX can only do basic movements with great strain on the pistil's part = the mother can only provide basic instructions, now that the child has grown the father must step in
>The stamen is the one that exercises precise control over the FranXX = it's the father that gives his child the example, and the quality of the care depends on his ability - compare Milkman's and Hiro's motions, they're like night and day
>Without both pilots being in sync the mech doesn't move correctly = both parents' teachings must be on the same page for their child to be healthy
Consider Strelizia's case, when 02 pilots it alone it becomes a wild beast, just like how kids raised by single mothers suffer many hardship and don't usually grow up to be healthy individuals. When the father is present, it becomes a dignified lady.

>worst girl
she will be best when she realises that hiro loves 02 and stops trying to get MC dick

>Zorome likes Papa too much
>Miku doesn't like Ichigo being the leader
>Kokoro has brain problems
>Fatoshi is fat
>Mitsuru is insecure
>Ikuno is gay
Satan and Miku will probably be resolved in the next episode. I sure hope the other 4 only take a single episode as well.

She tried to do just that at the beginning of episode 7 and went after Hiro's dick 10 minutes later. The girl is a lost cause.

and she got shooting star zoned, she will give up soon

They're gonna pull a Valvrave in the last few episodes and have pretty much everyone dying in the final arc.

>I sure hope the other 4 only take a single episode as well
ZoroMiku was pretty much resolved in 8. IchiGoro in 9. Now the real fun begins, Genista and Chlorophytum pairs are both a big mess. Plus most they never had that much of a screentime. They should spend at least 2 episodes on them. Otherwise it will feel rushed.

Attached: DYFEPUNU0AIghpl.jpg (1240x1748, 225K)