VRAINS dub opening

so our not favorite anime has already gotten its dubbed op. what do you think of it Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=D3hKkIZ3KZg

Attached: VRAINS-Logo.jpg (1440x736, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90cxUHsKeFM
ygorganization.com/thegalacticgambleoforgoth/
youtube.com/watch?v=RGnDvLvv2rI
youtube.com/watch?v=WMR5a3VtxVo
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ByheGLgFc
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3ggoyqXmU
youtube.com/watch?v=CN_DjYDHEVU
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Scritch
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Erazor
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chironex
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vetrix
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gong_Strong
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dipper_O'rion
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tony_Zomboni
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sledgehammer
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Joy_Jeever
youtube.com/watch?v=5aEZM3qz6dU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=90cxUHsKeFM

well, that's entirely different from the other English dubs for openings and not really that much lyrics but I think thats a good thing.

> (OP)
>an that's a good thing
kek.

It brings back memories of the original Duel Monsters dub anime, which didn't have too many lyrics either.

I honestly didn't hate it, what the fuck

Same guy is voicing revolver and go.

Attached: revolver and go.png (641x747, 493K)

Did they even finish the last series dub?

Attached: 1520823930892.jpg (571x783, 269K)

>t.fag

>Varus
Nah, I get what they're going for with Virus but nah
>Gore
FUCK THAT'S WAY BETTER THAN GO

I'm pretty sure they're obligated to, maybe no network will air it.

Attached: last 14 episode not dated yet.png (1332x670, 55K)

>obligated to
didn't stop them from not finished GX or 5D's

I think it came after those series, otherwise they probably wouldn't have shown the end to ZEXAL.

HIS DAY HAS COME

Attached: OrgoththeRelentless-JP-Anime-DM.png (239x328, 184K)

>NOW ORGOTH
>SHOW HIM WHY YOUR CALLED RELENTLESS

ygorganization.com/thegalacticgambleoforgoth/
CP18-JP001
God Orgoth / Orgoth the Relentless
Level 7 EARTH Warrior Effect Monster
2500/2450
(1) Once per turn: You can roll a six-sided die 3 times and have this card gain ATK/DEF equal to the total roll x 100 until the end of your opponent’s turn, then, if exactly 2 of the results were the same, apply the appropriate effect, or if all 3 of the results were the same, apply all of these effects.
-1 or 2: This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect until the end of your opponent’s turn.
-3 or 4: Draw 2 cards.
-5 or 6: This turn, this card can attack directly.

no lyrics no risk.

Here's how Yusaku's dubbed voice sounds
youtube.com/watch?v=RGnDvLvv2rI

Sounds fine, kinda expected his voice to be a bit deeper though

As for name changes

Yusaku = Yusaku??
Playmaker = Playmaker??
Kusanagi = Coulter
Go = Gore
Revolver = Varus
Shima = Shima??
Aoi = ??
Blue Angel = Blue Angel

For some reason I am thinking of the batman beyond opening.

I was reminded of this one
youtube.com/watch?v=WMR5a3VtxVo

VRAINS isn't that schway.

wait why did they show him drawing three times?

>new topologic in a collectors pack
what the fuck?

Shuuen no Haoh Demise / Demise, Supreme King of Armageddon
Dark Fiend / Ritual / Effect
LV10 3000/3000
You can Ritual Summon this card with "Endless of the World".
(1) This card's name is treated as "Demise, King of Armageddon" while it is face-up or in your hand.
(2) If this card was Ritual Summoned, Ritual Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.
(3) If this card was Ritual Summoned using only Ritual Monsters, you do not have to pay LP to activate its effect.
(4) Once per turn: You can pay 2000 LP; destroy all as many other cards on the field as possible, and if you do, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each of their card destroyed by this effect.

Hametsu no Bijin Ruin / Ruin, Graceful Queen of Oblivion
Light Fairy / Ritual / Effect
LV10 2900/3000
(1) This card's name is treated as "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion" while it is face-up or in your hand.
(2) If this card was Ritual Summoned, Ritual Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
(3) If this card was Ritual Summoned using only Ritual Monsters, it can make a second attack during each Battle Phase.
(4) If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can inflict damage to your opponent equal to that destroyed monster's original ATK.

Attached: 29066771_939930712842824_1749133531604320256_n.png (566x391, 458K)

Shuuen no Akuma Demise / Demise, Fiend of Armageddon
Dark Fiend / Ritual / Effect
LV4 1800/1000
(1) This card's name is treated as "Demise, King of Armageddon" while it is face-up or in your hand.
(2) If this card is Ritual Summoned: You can destroy 1 face-up monster.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 face-up Ritual Monster you control; while that monster is face-up on your field, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in reponse to your Ritual Monster Effect activations.

Hametsu no Tenshi Ruin / Ruin, Angel of Oblivion
Light Fairy / Ritual / Effect
LV4 1700/1000
(1) This card's name is treated as "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion" while it is face-up or in your hand.
(2) If this card is Ritual Summoned: You can activate this effect; this card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase this turn.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 face-up Ritual Monster you control; while that monster is face-up on your field, if a Ritual Monster you control declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects.

Attached: 29101027_939933266175902_2679001978482196480_n.png (566x391, 441K)

Break of the World
Spell Field
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 Ritual Monster you control; reveal 1 Ritual Monster from your hand until the end of this turn. That revealed Ritual Monster's Level becomes the same as the targeted monster's Level, until the end of this turn.
(2) Once per turn, if "Demise, King of Armageddon" or "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion" is Ritual Summoned to your field: You can activate 1 of these effects.
-Draw 1 card.
-Destroy 1 card on the field.

Endless of the World
Spell Ritual
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion", or "Demise, King of Armageddon".
(1) Tribute monsters you control, whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon, and Ritual Summon that Ritual Monster from your hand.
(2) During your Main Phase, except during the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can shuffle this card from your GY into the Deck; add 1 "End of the World" from your Deck to your hand, then, you can add 1 "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion", or "Demise, King of Armageddon" from your GY to your hand.

Looks like your rumor was right, Northwemko user! Maybe this Ritual support can lead to a deck better fit to accommodate her. Even if a retrain isn't in your future for her, at least you have this stuff!

Rejoice, Ruin user, wherever you are.

>cover card is a cyberse wizard like monster
ayy what

Attached: 1520832432277.png (293x592, 419K)

Whoops, forgot picture!

Attached: 29066292_939935279509034_7249860527420080128_n.png (566x391, 362K)

Return of the World
Trap Continuous
You can only use either this card name's (1) or (2) effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) When this card is activated: Banish 1 Ritual Monster from your Deck.
(2) You can send this card to the GY; activate 1 of these effects.
-Ritual Summon the Ritual Monster banished by this card's (1) effect, by Tributing 1 monster you control or have in your hand, whose Level exceed or equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon, OR shuffle 1 Ritual Monster from your GY into the Deck instead of Tributing.
-Add the monster banished by this card's effect to your hand.

Attached: 29067140_939937646175464_512746063518498816_n.png (566x391, 229K)

maybe its like how backup operator is to backup secretary.

Deviritual Talismandra
Dark Plant / Effect
LV6 0/0
You can only use either this card name's (1) or (2) effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) You can reveal 1 Ritual Monster from your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand and 1 "Deviritual" monster (except "Deviritual Talismandra") from your Deck.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned from the Deck: You can add 1 Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand.
(3) You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck.

Deviritual Candoll
Light Pyro / Effect
LV4 0/0
(1) You can reveal 1 Ritual Spell from your hand: Special Summon this card from your hand and 1 "Deviritual" monster (except "Deviritual Candoll") from your Deck.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned from the Deck: You can add 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
(3) You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck

I think this is the end of the dump and wow this looks like great stuff. Good day for the true blue card playing anons.

Attached: 29133473_939942266175002_2568297658829504512_n.png (566x391, 437K)

It's ok, which means it's already several miles ahead of the Zexal and Arc-V dubs.

Batman Beyond wasn't the best show ever or anything, but I wish Vrains was at least as entertaining as that.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ByheGLgFc

Playmaker, Blue Angel, and Ai's Voices

script is not bad

I see that 4k is still replacing the original OST with a hot mess of poorly mixed background noise

its not like vrains's ost was getting much praise anyway

>Cyber Dragons actually got a Link monsters
I WAS JUST SHITPOSTING! I DIDN'T ACTUALLY WANT ONE!

True. Also for the show as a whole

and its literal garbage

Cyber Dragon [Sieger]
Light Machine / Link / Effect
Link 2 2100 / L B
2 Machine monsters, including "Cyber Dragon"
You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn.
(1) This card's name becomes "Cyber Dragon" while it is face-up or in the GY.
(2) During the Battle Phase, if this card did not attack (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Machine monster you control with 2100 or more ATK; it gains 2100 ATK/DEF until the end of this turn, also any battle damage either player receives from battles involving this card becomes 0 for the rest of this turn.

Attached: 1520831448309.jpg (271x390, 77K)

I wonder why they went with no vocals. Dub openings are generally meh but I kinda liked the 5Ds one.

He sounds nicer here, less like a jerk. Also expected a deeper voice but this is okay too.

I swear, if the 4KMedia subs actually dubtitle their dub names into future subbed episodes...

>Varus
As expected dub changed Revolver's name with an absolute trashheap of a replacement.

>Gore
Really? Gore? I thought that was *shudders* too inappropriate for kids. No, but seriously, they had the perfect name for this guy. GO Onizuka is a double entendre. When you say his name, it's almost like you're saying "Go, Onizuka!" but nope, the dub can't stand these stupid names.

I hope he likes talking to himself for the better part of two episodes.

it happens.

>lame
Another dub i won't be watching

Didn't Reiji and Gon have the same dub VA?
Rival/Secondary guy combo again

Is Zane/Ryo rolling in his grave now?

As if links exist in ryo's world.

Attached: DX2WcvKVwAAy899.jpg (739x1024, 196K)

Attached: DYAxtWFVQAAuO_9.jpg (689x1020, 93K)

I want to commit a crime

Don't pretend like English YGO openings haven't always been great.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3ggoyqXmU
youtube.com/watch?v=CN_DjYDHEVU

Why bother changing Revolver? What the fuck is a Varus?

CP18-JP043 Topologic Gumblar Dragon / Topologic Gamble Dragon
Link 4 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
3000 ATK
Link Arrows: Top-Center, Middle-Left, Middle-Right, Bottom-Center
Link Materials: 2+ Effect Monsters
You can only one effect per turn among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name, and only once that turn.
(1) If another monster(s) is Special Summoned to a zone a Link Monster points to while this card is already in a Monster Zone: randomly discard up to 2 cards, then have your opponent randomly discard the same number of cards.
(2) During your Main Phase, while this card is Extra Linked: You can activate this effect; have your opponent discard as many cards as possible (max. 2), then, if your opponent has no cards in their hand because of this effect, inflict 3000 damage to your opponent.

This should be fun againts exodia.

why is this in a collectors pack?

>Why bother changing Revolver?
Soccer mommies and daddies might get outraged at this guy's obvious gun theme. Expect all of his cards to be edited with lasers and fake guns in the dub.

>What the fuck is a Varus?
The dub has always given outlandish names to people. Countless changed names in the Zexal and Arc-V dubs are utterly moronic hipster bullshit, including the following:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Scritch
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Erazor
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chironex
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vetrix
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gong_Strong
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dipper_O'rion
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tony_Zomboni
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sledgehammer
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Joy_Jeever

Fuck, if they were going to change his name, they should have changed it to "Rebel" or something.

Cause Yuusaku will gobble up the new cover so Topologic had to show up somewhere

Attached: 231_20180308122909_Ucu8zTvPIhVJPkax3C1uT9RF7iBOwf9H7rFu907HWSOl0oXtoOc6LrBINAV9fSGa.png (293x592, 112K)

I don't even watch the dubs but the english OPs are some plain old fun cheese. I unironically like all the 5Ds songs
youtube.com/watch?v=5aEZM3qz6dU

Can't forget this line from zexal's dub OP either
>My dreams won't die if I high-five the sky.

well they could have done the same with with fiewall/topologic and put both this and that new cyberse wizard in cyho

>new cyberse wizard
Don't you lewd the new wizard.
The new cyberse wizard is pure. Pure!

Dipper Orion is a stupid attempt to keep the theme of Hokuto (|Polaris). Stars of the big Dipper point to Polaris, but Orion is irrelevant

I claim my cardfu! She is mine.

Attached: iclaimher.png (268x391, 241K)

>Ruin
Dear god her back.

>Konami bending over backwards in futile attempt to make Rituals relevant when they can't beat Links

O'rion was included as some nod to him being Irish or something (a pun of O'Brien, a common last name). The names are still really terrible though.

Temporal God and Number effect?

HERE COMES THE GORE

people said the same thing about Nekroz
and look where they were for a while

CP18-JP025 Jikaishin Sandaion / Sandaion, the Timelord
Level 10 LIGHT Fairy Effect Monster
ATK 4000
DEF 4000
Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck.
(1) You can only control 1 face-up “Sandaion, the Timelord”.
(2) If only your opponent controls a monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing.
(3) Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, also neither player takes battle damage from battles involving this card.
(4) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.
(5) Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: Shuffle this card into the Deck.

CP18-JP033 Number 90: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord
Rank 8 LIGHT Warrior Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 3000
Xyz Materials: 2 Level 8 monsters
You can use the (2)nd and (3rd) effects with this card’s name only once per turn, each.
(1) Cannot be destroyed by card effects while it has “Photon” Xyz Material.
(2) When an opponent’s monster effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, then, if the detached Material was a “Galaxy” card, destroy the activated card.
(3) During your opponent’s turn (Quick Effect): You can activate this effect; choose 1 “Photon” or “Galaxy” card in your Deck, and if you do, either add it to your hand or attach it to this card as Xyz Material.

CP18-JP043 Topologic Gumblar Dragon / Topologic Gamble Dragon
Link 4 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
3000 ATK
Link Arrows: Top-Center, Middle-Left, Middle-Right, Bottom-Center
Link Materials: 2+ Effect Monsters
You can only one effect per turn among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name, and only once that turn.
(1) If another monster(s) is Special Summoned to a zone a Link Monster points to while this card is already in a Monster Zone: randomly discard up to 2 cards, then have your opponent randomly discard the same number of cards.
(2) During your Main Phase, while this card is Extra Linked: You can activate this effect; have your opponent discard as many cards as possible (max. 2), then, if your opponent has no cards in their hand because of this effect, inflict 3000 damage to your opponent.

CP18-JP001
God Orgoth / Orgoth the Relentless
Level 7 EARTH Warrior Effect Monster
2500/2450
(1) Once per turn: You can roll a six-sided die 3 times and have this card gain ATK/DEF equal to the total roll x 100 until the end of your opponent’s turn, then, if exactly 2 of the results were the same, apply the appropriate effect, or if all 3 of the results were the same, apply all of these effects.
-1 or 2: This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect until the end of your opponent’s turn.
-3 or 4: Draw 2 cards.
-5 or 6: This turn, this card can attack directly.

>while it has “Photon” Xyz Material
Fuck you, i'm not running numeron force

just overlay 2 galaxy eyes photon dragons

OH FUCK, THEY DECIDED TO PRINT IT

Attached: DYEqI-3V4AAaIkK.jpg (1050x740, 214K)

The strongest card in all of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Too OP, plz nerf

Wtf

Top kek

Attached: Revolver no osorobeshi kardo.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Attached: MIRROR FORCED.jpg (1280x720, 354K)

Guys, what is this card called again?

Attached: IMG_20180131_040350.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

>Aoishit gets all the doujins
>ghost girl has 0

Fuck this gay earth

How come we didn't get to see what the cover card does?

Also they should give up on rituals and print more extra deck monsters

cover card will be the next duel

>dat Ruiun
Flat or trap?

ritualhater btfo

Just saw this, is freaking awesome! I really love what they did to them, also Ruin having Graceful in the name did things on me.
This is getting my hopes up for a Northwemko retrain.
Ruin user, is that you?
Please let it be! I have my hopes up! And yes, specially the childs form, they will help me a lot!

Attached: Alternative Fuck Yeah Northwemko.png (1116x1024, 1.58M)

Madmen.

Translation?

But who would even want it?

She figured out how to counter mirror force

> not a fucking dragon

Good.

not like any other character is getting them either.

Weakened from his original anime effect, if I recall correctly, but still cool. I wonder what the next Topologic monster will destroy now that we have monsters on field, spells/traps on field, and now hand. Deck seems obvious, but probably will be lame. Manipulating resources outside the field/hand is hard to get right.

This is exciting stuff! Demise and Ruin being generic Ritual support means they could expand into other Rituals for retrains, so a Northwemko retrain could very well happen. I also like how they upgraded Demise into a miniature Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End.

Also herro!

Attached: 25475784_p4_master1200.jpg (483x595, 165K)

>all this Ritual service
Hungry Hotdog confirmed?

is it dice roll time?

Attached: dice roll.png (1200x900, 1.72M)

You simply cannot look at that card and say that it isn't going to get banned, what the heck was konami thinking when they design that card in a link era.

I simply cannot wait, but it had to happen first, either way, my hopes for Northwemko not only getting retrained, but also even having some kind of support and more art is beautiful.
Also hi! They did Dragunity support, I don't know how good they are but I can expect they are happy. Say... what if they retrain Chaos Goddess but as an Accel Synchro? Or you rather a generic retrain?

Attached: Northwemko cosplaying Nero.jpg (948x1264, 975K)

Is backup secretary his favorite girl monster?

Attached: return backup secretary.png (1280x738, 1011K)

what was lame about it?

>aoi and revolver interaction art
the whole him trying to kill her and here brother will just be water under the bridge right?