Dr Stone

What in the WORLD makes Tsukasa, or at least his spear-wielding buttbuddy for now, think that his whole army of chimps won't immediatly fold at the promises of the Kingdom of Science?

Let's leave aside modern commodities for now. Why would anyone consider going against an enemy with WW1 style chemical warfare and no pesky human right to stop him from doing so? No matter how good he's at fighting or how much he enjoys the stone age, Hollow Spear's best chances are in giving up on the spot and switching sides.

I'm including Tsukasa into this question, despite him technically not being aware of Senkuu's living status, because all of his action up to this point have been taking into account him possibly being alive, and he should be perfectly aware of how much Senkuu could accomplish in the several months of free reign he's had. The momen he hears that the Kingdom of Science already has guns, katanas and chemical weapons + gasmasks should be game over.

Attached: 935783286296.png (1784x1300, 807K)

Hubris or "just like keikaku" bullshit with the MUSCLE kingdom saying conflict is good to accelerate research and advancement.

>bullshit with the MUSCLE kingdom saying conflict is good to accelerate research and advancement.
I'm sure this is going to be the case when Tsukasa finally gets blow the fuck out.

I can see them make peace with "its not all bad bros, see what we have achieved, prolonging the war wont bring the dead back" with some splinter group breaking out their from each side to be thorn in the side for the not-going-to-be-important human drama to the main cast. Probably a bit far into the future since MODERN SCIENCE need to come back every chapter and when most of them arent stone age idiot and the still petrified modern human brought back.

I sound like downer asshole but I'm really not since I'm enjoying the situations the SCIENCE get brought up so far. I dont really care much about the characters though unfortunately.

Well secret is to defeat them before they get to WW1 chemicals.
It's literally a race. Right now Science is losing. If they get enough time, science will win.

Thing is, Science's got a massively succesful bluff going on. Thanks to Gen and the acid lake, the Muscle Empire survivors believe that Senkuu's got working guns and lethal gas weapons.

Tsukasa's gonna get the news that Senkuu can just fart warcrimes with ease with mere 6 months of work, and with how much he respects Senkuu he's going to eat it all up believing he's capable of it.

But the point remains that their two kingdoms will have to clash eventually. Both Tsukasa and Senku want to expand their kingdom across the world (or at the very least Japan). Even if Tsukasa relocated and then expanded, Senku is still a threat that should be dealt with sooner rather than later. This user gets it.

Were those brainless gorillas and that psychopath the best of mankind he could gather?
Tsukasa's empire is bound to collapse on itself if nobody but him is competent. They are going to turn on him someday.

I can't help but laught at the fucking JUST haircuts they've got. It's impressive really, that they devolved to that point in only six fucking months.

He started this whole shitfest because some old guy was an asshole about muh property, and now he's bringing back way worse people left and right.

How do you even get this good at fighting?

Attached: 20-21.png (1778x1300, 1018K)

I don't give a fuck about all those details, I just wanna see where this story will go.

Pushups, samurai spirit and plenty of oxigen.

Best bet is that Senku is going to invent some sort of long distance communication next, possibly a morse code transmitter since that actually is pretty simple to make.

>What in the WORLD makes Tsukasa, or at least his spear-wielding buttbuddy for now, think that his whole army of chimps won't immediatly fold at the promises of the Kingdom of Science?

Tsukasa is basically a political conservative. He'll settle for relative gains power and pleasure over absolute gains in power and pleasure. He promises his followers they will be able to rule over others. They'll be lords and master, granted they'll be lords and masters of a stone age society, but still lords and masters.

So how exactly did the village get their asses kicked so fast by a bunch of teenagers playing caveman? How are these kids even a serious threat? The village is full of bigger stronger people with years of experience and even hold spear fighting competitions and hunt and the like regularly. The kids should be half starved and unused to having to hunt and gather for their own food due to being from the modern era.

I bet my ass that something will happen that will force them to join forces.

At best the gun made would be the ones that only shoot 1 bullet and require long reload time.
This first attack actually yielded a lot of info.
They know that they have at least 1 gun, knives and poison.
They also know exactly how many "soldiers" the kingdom of Science have.
At this level you can't just fart out gas bombs and more guns without a real workforce.
So they will probably deduce that they have limited resources and that throwing numbers at them will probably result in a victory.

Science is fucked, but we all know the reveal next week will be a convenient invention that will help this very situation.

>At best the gun made would be the ones that only shoot 1 bullet and require long reload time.

Basic matchlocks and other "shoot 1 bullet and require long reload time" guns were enough to completely change how battles were fought.

Would it matter if it's not real armies but small groups?
The village is around 20 people and I'm going to guess that the brutes are around 50 or more.
Can matchlocks (limited amounts between 1-5) really turn the tide of battle?

Tsukasa really really is not a political conservative. From what little we've seen of him, he appears to be against almost everything conservatives stand for - including private property. He's more like an anarcho-primitivist.

Muscle can always defeat Science by holding statues as hostages.
I think that makes it even.

>Were those brainless gorillas and that psychopath the best of mankind he could gather?
Yeah, what the fuck is this horse shit? He'd kill all the adults because muh adults are tainted yet his idea of apex of mankind are fucking mad max tier psychos and such?

He is gathering MIGHT IS POWA, MUSCLE and dumbasses that would follow his word to the dot.

>Can matchlocks (limited amounts between 1-5) really turn the tide of battle?
That's several people dead before the enemy has even reached lethal range with their spears and clubs and the like. Get your 1-5 gunners in a fortified position and use the other villagers to defend them and keep the enemy at range and the brutes are going to have a tough time. Especially if Senku makes something like basic bombs to go with the rifles (Much easier and faster to make as well).

So why do people think that Taiju is initially meant to be the main character? Senku always been the one who's featured on the end of the chapter blurb since the first chapter and he's in the front of the first CP,
Taiju is just the POV character of the first chapter, kinda like how Manta is the POV character of Shaman King's first chapter.

Attached: stone1.jpg (581x870, 208K)

So far his followers seem consist of nothing but lunatics, such as miss pyromaniac introduced in latest chapter.
I hope it ultimately comes back and bite him in the ass hardcore. Would be even better if he ends up reviving someone even stronger than him and turns him into little bitch.

I guess because Taiju had that generic muscled-head MC air about him and Senkuu felt like the sidekick science support guy? Him being first chapter POV character didn't help either.

Think about it this way
Tsukasa's world allows them to live under no rules. Sure they don't have the comforts of modern civilization, but they can fuck who they want, take what they want, fight who they want and prove themselves through survival of the fittest. For simpleminded brutes and whores, the absence of the technology is balanced out with the absence of the law and authoritative figures. The world essentially becomes a playground with no rules from bossy adults, and no corruption too.
Its a tempting idea. I mean, sure you trade off all security for total freedom but civilization and law provides security in trading off freedom. It's just a matter of how they scale their freedom with security.

His collection of psychos might turn against him after several of his attacks failed and with him not willing (or having another plan) to do an all out attack.Probably not going to be full mindbroken bitch boy but maybe his kingdom will break apart, with the new one going extreme psycho, rape and pillage tier kingdom taking away most of the psycho he collected.

he did? he always felt more like a generic muscle sidekick from boichi's other manga.

He's a stupid villain in a shounen manga.

This wouldn't work, and we have real life examples to prove it: The Spanish, despite having early firearms, steel weapons and armor, and calvary, were massive, massively outclassed in Mexico against the armies of native city states, kingdoms, and empires. They only saw success against smaller towns and villages, and after they picked up allies, narrowing or negating tthe difference in numbers and logistics. Even after the Aztecs fell, the Spanish continued to rely on native soldiers for the vast majority of their armies

Granted, Tsuakasa's army is just a bunch of roided up teens, not trained soldiers in forma, organized armies like the native armies, of, say, the Aztecs or other Mesoamerican states, so maybe it'd work out.

He's the more standard main character type of person and the first arc is from his perspective. I'm very glad he fucked off.

Boichi doesn't even write this.

He's going to build the most powerful weapon the next chapter so it's obvious he's going to nuke them.

Cant wait to see SCIENCE village getting radiation poisoning and cancer.

Teiji is the decoy protag or the Watson to Senku's Sherlock since he helps with breaking down Senku's complicated answers to the most basic form for the audience.

Now that we're comfortable with Senku's character, he can tl;dr about science all he wants and we've got a bigger cast to help assist with understanding scientific solutions now.

>Taiju fucked off
Hell yeah
>Chrome replaced him
Fuck no.

well it's not like it's only Chrome

So Senkuu's biggest win condition is the first snow of winter, right?

His cohorts aren't that much better either.
The only interesting one was Gen.

Chrome is a good boy.

Nigger, BECAUSE.

This entire manga is building up to a Brains v.s. Brawns war and if all the best fighters trickled over to the science side we wouldn't get what is potentially going to be one of Shonen Jumps more interesting climaxes.

Brains vs Brawn, the outcome is so clear it's not even a competition just wait till this gets invented.

Attached: AKNomenclature.jpg (714x407, 53K)

>implying the ultimate weapon in the next chapter isn't going to be AIDS

But user this is a world without niggers so how can you have aids

Life, uh, finds a way.

So was Taikutsuju.

That example doesn't really work here because this is a very different situation. The villagers are not an invading force far from their homeland and primary supply source fighting in an unfamiliar region. They have the home-field advantage, experience, and a village they've been living in for generations they can fortify in addition to (In this scenario) firearms. Literally the only advantage that Tsuakasa has is numbers if he un-stones enough guys and gets them to listen to him.

You can nuke people with telegraph?