Dragon Ball Z Thread

>There are people that actually think this "Super Saiyan" rumor will become a real thing
>There are people that actually think that the Planet Namek saga is better than the Saiyan saga

Why is this arc such shit too btw? Toriyacuck wrote himself into a wall. If Goku somehow beats Frieza, I'm calling asspull right now.

Attached: 34721283b524f2ca8518872538578eadc60fc575_hq.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvucOBNfKSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On retrospect it was an asspull to go super saiyan. I could be wrong but that was the beginning of the whole fuck it, just power up to win saga

Goku will beat Frieza by using Kaioken x100. Screencap this.

Dubs confirm this

It already was foreshadowed that Goku isn't violent and isn't qualified to be the warrior of legend. I'm calling it now, Vegeta will be the one unlocking it first.

This. 2-0 when?

Attached: 27.webm (640x480, 2.97M)

Attached: 23.webm (640x480, 2.77M)

Attached: 24.webm (640x480, 2.05M)

Attached: 25.webm (640x480, 1.71M)

Attached: 26.webm (640x480, 1.8M)

but isnt it gonna suck tho?
whoever gets it first will be the strongest being in the galaxy, and since the legend sort of implies that there can only be one legendary super sayajin, if its goku then he will hate having no opponent having reached their limit, but if its vegeta he will rejoice he enacted vengance over his emperor and now can continue to live like he always has
vegeta should get it first imo

Attached: 19.webm (640x480, 2.95M)

Attached: 22.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

Attached: 21b.webm (640x480, 2M)

Attached: 15.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

Tell me the episode user desu.

Oh wow I never expected that of Vegeta

El Vegeta Ario will be a reality!

Wholesome

Danke. Chi chi is top tier waifu in this episode. Too bad Tien and Launch are not a couple.

He snatched it back when Buu tried to take it.

o-oh...

I know what you're trying to do, OP.

No, Super still sucks.

There was a lot of foreshadowing to Super Saiya-jin. Nappa referenced it just after Piccolo abducted Gohan, and the next reference came when Goku showed up on Namek and Vegeta believed it was a Super Saiya-jin. After that, everybody compared Goku to one, Vegeta thought he was one but realized he was wrong, and Goku becomes one after Freeza's laughs at the idea for months and kicks his ass.
It was far from an asspull with all the build up it got.
SSJ2 is less of an asspull, as Gohan had that rage power since the start and again, Nappa compared his rage power to that of a Super Saiya-jin. And before it happened, Vegeta, Trunks and Goku all hit different states of Super Saiya-jin and Goku and Gohan hit a Perfected Super Saiya-jin.
The whole arc is capped off with Gohan hitting Ascended Super Saiya-jin, as it was known at the time. After years of build up Toriyama didn't build up, Gohan beats the big bad and becomes the hero.
The first real asspull outside of 'muh Zenkai' and 'muh REAL super holy water' is SSJ3. There is no build up to it and it starts the whole numbering of Super Saiya-jin forms.
Following that is Gohan's Ultimate form which has some build up in Guru's Potential Unlocker from Namek, but Tori never planned it and it makes Guru look like he's shit at his only job, which is unlocking all your potential.
Then there is Super Saiya-jin 4, which looks nice and is a call back to Journey to the West. Again, no build up, fucking Super Saiya-jin 5 got more build up and it doesn't exist outside of shit like Absalon.
The God forms again, no build up, but they were made for movies.
Ultra Instinct has some foreshadowing and build up in the manga. In the anime, they talk about it once and it's never brought up again until Goku gets it, and it's treated like a new form.

This fight was hilarious, because the first half of it has some of the worst art of the entire fuckiing franchise, as bad as some of the worst shit in Super, and then the second half, what you posted, has some of the best.

In kai, they get combined into one episode, so midway tthrough the episode the visual quality just fucking skyrockets.

Honestly, I think UI would have been fine if it was actually how it looked when it was unmastered
Just a nice aura distinct aura for visual sake, and the eyes.

After all, UI's basically a state of mind with how Whis explains it.. In the manga Beerus uses it and doesn't visibly change.

Goku Dorado will defeat Freeza

SSJ4 might not have build up but it was the only one that make sense

we know looking at the moon transforms you into a monkey, and if you go SSJ while in monkey form , and control your rage like in SSJ2 you go SSJ4

anyway my point is
if you cut the tail of a SSJ4 does he lose his power?

>if you cut the tail of a SSJ4 does he lose his power?
Probably. The power is gotten from a combo of SSJ and Great Ape. Losing the tail means you lose the Great Ape form (unless you get the Blutz waves from a machine)

fair enough

also reminder that SSJ4 > Blanco
youtube.com/watch?v=zvucOBNfKSQ

Clearly you've never seen the original Dragonball

All the asspulls in DB were stupider asspulls than anything in Z.

Stay salty, Vegetacucks.

Attached: 1517719229037.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

dragon ball was a fucking comedy show that was the point of the asspulls before the time skips

that doesn't even make sense in this context you stupid autist fuck off

You're totally forgetting even if Goku loses that Tein, Yamcha and Chiaotzu are still training on King Kai's planet. They beat the Ginyu force like they were nothing. I bet Tein and Yamcha are even stronger than Goku now!

Optional comedic prequel fag get out.

>I bet Tein and Yamcha are even stronger than Goku now!
Hilarious headcanon. The Ginyus weren't used to the gravity on King Kai's planet and they're cocky fucks, while the humans have gotten used to it and immediately took the fight seriously because they knew how dangerous the Ginyus were.

>krillin charges imperfect cell without any fear
>is too scared to fight frieza soldiers
What happened?

You guys seriously think with all the build-up the Saiyan race has gotten since Raditz and Vegeta and with the amount that he's been obsessing over this "Super Saiyan" thing (what a dumb as fuck name, might as well call it Mega Ultra Saiyan or something) that Vegeta WON'T be the one to get it first? He'll get it and then Goku will somehow surpass him because that's what he does, but Goku still has the Spirit Bomb to make Frieza eat shit.

>What happened?
That's the thing, Krillin vs Imperfect Cell didn't happen

Shut the FUCK up

t. manlet

>Raditz's PL is 1200
>SS3 multipler is x400 base
>if Raditz went SS3 he'd be at 480k
>Raditz at SS3 wouldn't be able to beat Frieza's first form

Attached: 1496349249576.jpg (269x261, 23K)

>spirit bomb

Holy shit I forgot about that. How much can it really do to Frieza though? Frieza just feels invincible at this point.

I've seen so many mecha series come up with ways for retrieving fists lost through rocket punches but just catching up to the fist and grabbing it mid-trajectory is the coolest shit.

So did Vegeta and a shit tiny Spirit Bomb still fucked him up. Goku could probably make one a whole shitload bigger now but there's still the problem of him having to wait and charge it up

It probably won't kill him, but will damage him enough that he's brought down to a level that can be beaten.

What if Frieza loses his shit after taking the Spirit Bomb and gets serious and kills someone? Do you think it'll be Gohan, Piccolo, or Krillin or Goku

>spoiler
Doubt Toriyama has the balls to do it, but it would be incredible if the focus then shifts to everyone that's left combining strength to beat the now weakened Frieza.

That's way too good for Dragon Ball. Besides if Goku jobbed I think Mexico would start rioting

Kuririn will be the one to do the Spirit Bomb and defeat Freeza, after Goku sacrifices to save Gohan, screencap this.
It's gonna be a parallel to when he died and Goku swore to avenge him.
Kuririn's grief will make him create a new type of Spirit Bomb, like a Super Spirit Bomb or something like that.

Attached: EA7.jpg (1022x1236, 408K)

>implying I like cucklin

Attached: Perfección vs manlet.webm (960x480, 1.64M)

but the ginyu force has conquered tons of planets and they most likely came to planet vegeta before

This sounds so much like asspull fanfiction which is why I can see it happening.

>That one mention of Frieza's parent
Can't wait to see the true emperor of the universe.

That doesn't mean they got used to the gravity though, they weren't fighting. It's been implied that Frieza only calls them in when he really needs the muscle and that apparently doesn't happen very much because Zarbon and Dodoria and even fucking Cui are strong enough to rape most people.

>asspull fanfiction
Dude, if Goku dies, he can't be brought back, he has already died once, dumbass.
That's why Kuririn will be extra pissed, he will never see his best friend again.

>yfw it's a hot as fuck female version of Frieza called Queen Ice

Attached: freezebox.gif (540x304, 1.07M)

Wait...so then how are they going to wish Chiaotzu back? Did they even think about that? Did Toriyama think about that?

How would you guys react if Super Saiyan turned out to be something like this?

Attached: ssj speculation.jpg (566x594, 131K)

>yfw Chiaotzu stays dead and Tien refuses to be brought back

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (400x222, 997K)

Is that fan animation or something? It looks like Vegeta's on Earth but the dumb spic who made it fucked up his armor

Lol, talking about Dragon Ball Z when you could talk about a better arc, like this one.

Attached: sanctuary.jpg (1600x1200, 226K)

>First form is a weird horned pink guy sitting on a throne that does not touch the ground, signifying his arrogance and rule above all others.
>Second form is a buff, demonic looking motherfucker, showing that he has the muscle behind his talk and willingness to get mud on his shoes.
>Third form looks like a xenomorph, inciting terror and fear of an apex predator.
>Final form is the simplest form, signifying that true strength speaks for itself.
Fucking amazing, thank god Toriyama didn't color his true form gold or black and red or anything like that.

>gold
My fucking god that would have been gay. Almost as bad as bright blue or something.

You retarded spic. As if Toriyama would be enough of a hack to just change Goku's hair color to show he's gotten stronger/Gotten a new form. Super Saiyan is going to be a technique anyway.

>Super Saiyan is going to be a technique anyway.
Nice headcanon. Goku already has Kaioken, Super Saiyan would have to be a multiplier to compete with him. A "technique" isn't going to do shit.

I was always partial to rockets in the fingers that send the fist backwards

Would you watch a new high budget adaption of Akira Toriyama's DB manga?

Are you so retarded as to think Toriyama would ever just make Dragonball like that? He'd never make it so simple as, get new form, get stronger, beat up bad guy. Goku will outsmart Frieza with his martial arts and with the help of the others, they will defeat him.

Martial arts have been fading into obscurity since the Saiyan arc, nostalgiafag. The Kaioken is literally a technique that multiplies your power and helps you beat up the bad guy. Clinging to "muh martial" arts is pure idiocy, eventually Dragon Ball will be nothing but garbage choreography and speed lines.

Not really, because I feel like the fights were already pretty entertaining. All the tournament battles were especially great. Honestly, I'd rather Z be the reanimated series so the fights could have better choreography in addition to the usual flurry of punches and kicks. Like Vegeta and Goku grabbing each other and using their flight to spin at sickeningly high speeds all while they crash and rebound from rocky cliff to rocky cliff, all as the camera rotates. Things like that.

My father works with Toriyama and he says that DB's final boss will actually be a grey ayy in red and black spandex that's been hitting the gym.

Nice spic-canon, Pedro.

All the filler episodes leading up to Namek made me want to kill myself. How am I not dead yet

Yeah, I suppose your one of those shitposters that thinks Toei would ever let that happen. They would never put out crap. Hell they will probably make DBZ far superior to the manga.

>Hell they will probably make DBZ far superior to the manga.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Tell me, Pedro, who is your favorite Dragon Ball character?

Tenshinhan is the best (his name is NOT Tien).

Tenshitcuck? The bald jobber who will never be relevant again? He's going to fade just like Roshi and Yamcha.

ur so smrt

Dragon Ball wasn't English dubbed until 1996

My uncle works with Toei and he said the final boss is gonna be some sick ass dragons and best girl will show up in the last 60 or so episodes

>Yamcha
>Implying he won't plant his seed on Bulma and have a badass son who hangs out with Gohan
Stupid amerifat.

Why didn't Gohan ever get a friend when he was kid? Krillin was there, but he was more of a weird uncle and Dende could've worked if he wasn't fucking boring.
Yamcha should've impregnated Bulma or one of the Saiyans should've had a kid. Gohan literally only had friends his age in filler until the Buu arc.

I'm from the future of Dragon Ball and I can tell you all this much
>Goku gets Super Saiyan, it turns his hair blonde and his eyes green
>He beats Frieza
>but not really, a kid from the future shows up, goes Super Saiyan and kills Frieza on Earth (he's Vegeta and Bulma's son Trunks)
>The next enemies are two teenage robots and a green cockroach man
>Gohan turns Super Saiyan 2 (next level after Super Saiyan) and beats the bug man
>The next villain is a pink bubblegum man
>Goku goes Super Saiyan 3 (long as fuck gold hair, no eyebrows) and jobs
>Gohan gets stronger and also jobs
>Vegeta jobs
>Goku ends up killing the pink man with a Spirit Bomb
>the next villain is a talking purple cat
>Goku gets Super Saiyan God (basically Super Saiyan Kaioken) but jobs but makes friends with the cat man and his gay blue-skinned martial arts teacher who is even stronger than the cat
>after that Frieza comes back but gold
>Goku and Vegeta have blue-haired Super Saiyan forms now and they beat him
>then there's a tournament arc because the cat man and his fat cat brother are retarded
>Goku's team wins
>next villain is a green Kaioshin and an evil Goku who has a pink Super Saiyan form
>also Future Trunks is back, the arc takes place in his future timeline and he gets a Super Super Saiyan 2 form that gives him a blue outline inside his gold aura
>they end up calling in the god of everything to delete the villain when he fuses with the green Kaioshin because he's just too powerful
>next villain is a big gray alien with massive gains
And that's the end of DB.

fuck off

>Super Saiyan 1, 2, 3, God
>Fucking Super Super Saiyan 2
Nice fanfiction, Toriyama's not an idiot.

Don't be mad, I told you it gets shitty

>Toriyama's not an idiot.
Enjoy prime Toriyama while you can. He loses it soon.

This guy left out that Goku fights the ghost of a Super Saiyan God along with a new form of Freeza who conquered 12 different universes after saving them from being erased.

I wish I didn't make all of my webms with the cropped blu-rays. Oh well.

Attached: 010-2.webm (700x394, 1.42M)

>but not really, a kid from the future shows up, goes Super Saiyan and kills Frieza on Earth (he's Vegeta and Bulma's son Trunks)

At least try with your fanfiction.

It's the truth. He also fights with a sword.

>He also fights with a sword.

Sounds like something straight out of 13 year old deviantart.

Gohan also becomes a Super Saiyan and then a Super Saiyan 2

This shit was so brutal when I first watched it.

>kid from the future shows up, goes Super Saiyan and kills Frieza on Earth (he's Vegeta and Bulma's son Trunks)
Stopped reading right there, how the fuck does this make an ounce of sense?

He's from the future and he comes back to warn everyone about the Androids