Hunter x Hunter

Who will die this arc?

Attached: Nen Beast Ceremony.png (886x1300, 312K)

Cammy

Chrollo

Attached: 1520483498336.png (409x583, 96K)

Anyone got the viz version. Kinda wanna see the text difference
Oh and to answe the question, one of the zodiacs. Most likely Cow, shits about to go south and I don’t think it will bode well

/ZHANG/

Attached: Zhang_Lei_Portrait.png (266x266, 102K)

What killed the hype?

Cammy, Cammy; in this chapter she had no part,
But Cammy is still in my heart!
For Cammy is kind, cute and fun,
And will be in the hearts of everyone!

Attached: Cammy.png (312x296, 21K)

Hopefully everyone.

>Niggastream

Attached: HxH_c362_p06.jpg (784x1145, 377K)

Not Cammy. She's immortal.

Hisoka and half the spiders

Have you prayed for Kachou and Fuugetsu today?

Attached: 67468490_p0.jpg (1920x1200, 504K)

I guess viz doesn’t like the constant “Hui!” In his speech

I want them to survive, user. This duo has grown on me so much.

Attached: fuugetsu.jpg (610x415, 54K)

No, because I'll jinx them if I do. The last prince I prayed for was Momoze.

Gon a cute. CUTE!

>Who will die before hiatus?

Sadly The Halkenburg, Toga is a master of metagames and he will follow this pic.

Attached: DVrXS7QVMAARwZ6.jpg (900x1200, 136K)

Why is there no new homo fanfics for Killua & Gon

I literally don't care about any of the new characters introduced in this arc. Probably because there's entirely too many of them.

Damn I wish we could see what's written next to everyone. I know Momoze's says bye bye.

>fanfics
Are you joking? They get fics all the time, what site do you use?

I don’t know man, it’s getting really tiresome finding nothing by Killua and canary fics and Gon and older of the series. I just want my homo fanfic

Attached: 483B1F7E-6133-400B-B5BF-34F35D061688.jpg (407x461, 107K)

Attached: 1519342584411.png (899x630, 595K)

I love Cammy!

Attached: 1xXf24sgfas.jpg (360x446, 54K)

ao3

So focusing only in your nen type is also a bad idea?

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v15-083.jpg (1199x1800, 254K)

Best for a Transmuter.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v15-112.jpg (1199x1800, 324K)

literally this, I fucking shotashit yet it's everywhere practically everywhere.

I'm just randomly plopping in the convo, but: Cammy's willing to kill children because they are in her way to become King: that's just the nature of the life she was born into: a fight for the fittest to reign supreme. That's different from being a serial killer who kills for fun. Cammy doesn't get enjoyment out of killing people: she gets enjoyment out of people listening to her and giving her what she wants. She's far from a psychopath. She's just extremely bitchy and vindictive if you don't listen to her and was born into a position of power over others and no one has ever stopped her from abusing it. Yes, that means she is a pretty emotional, shitty and selfish person, but let's not act like it's on the same level of evil as someone who's a serial killer who gets hard-ons from killing people and who's entire existence hinges upon killing. Compared to the type of people where killing gives their life meaning: Cammy looks like the lesser of two evils. You legitimately just need to not get in her way and give her what she wants and you're fine. Even if you're in her way she still gives you a choice to join her just in case (RIP Owlguy-kun). For a serial killer, doesn't matter how much you plead and beg: in fact they'd probably like it more.

Yeah, the torture and kill your family thing is pretty bad, but that's actually pretty common for totalitarian governments in order to ensure submission and given she's probably been raised getting everything she's ever wanted, I'm sure she's used that threat plenty of times in order to scare someone into obeying her. If that guy would have been like "holy shit my bad, I didn't know please don't kill my family I'll listen to you from here on out," she probably would be happy that he finally came around and realized he should just obey her. Though he did break her arm so there's probably no changing her mind on that. Yes, that's bad but it's not evil for the sake of evil. It's evil for the sake of obedience.

Attached: cammy dines.jpg (336x292, 43K)

HxH has barely any fics compared to other series in general, I fucking hate this

Attached: 1518371087425.png (499x513, 283K)

Mangastream did the last chapter better.

There hasn't been any that isn't aged up the past two days though

Complex techniques require knowledge from multiple nen types so as she said, it's best to focus on your primary nen type and the two nearest to it in the hexagon which will offer the greatest balance in terms of versatility and a decent payoff/effort ratio.

Attached: Cammy PopArt.gif (640x360, 503K)

I thought it's the one controlling that doll that sends the snakes though. Those are the ones that dry up people and makes them look like the guards that died at the very beginning of the arc. And we've seen his internal monologue already even though we don't know who it is

Exactly.

Attached: 1465495196042.png (718x703, 325K)

Even still all the aged up fics I attempted to read was some barely legal shit used 'boy' so many time I just got turn off entirely.

I don't understand why. HxH is very popular.

Cammy is PERFECT.

Attached: cammy7.jpg (926x1280, 317K)

do you thin k blinky licks her dead pussy juices?

I imagine what it must be like being a normal police officer in HxH.
>Mafia is full of nen users; certain death if you seriously oppose them. Assuming they don't already have the police department in their pocket.
>The Phantom Troupe exists; certain death if you oppose them (and probable death for just being near them)
>Meteor City exists; arrest the wrong person and you may get suicide bombed. By default any case involving them will go cold if they're smart about it due to forensic evidence being useless.
>Magical beasts exist; certain death if they're invading human areas
>Pro hunters; little people laws officially do not apply to them. Possible death or grievous injuries for seriously opposing one.
And to top it all off:
>Hunter Association: You shouldn't learn nen. It's too dangerous to let just anyone have it. :DDDD

Attached: 09.png (923x1300, 362K)

Shit I have several half written smut on my PC for over a year now. Motivate me to finish them if possible.

What kind of Transmute ability do you think Gon would first manifest?