Who wins in an all-out fight? Serious discussion

Who wins in an all-out fight? Serious discussion.

Attached: 10D174E3-BA18-403F-BA2D-85B8FBC825D9.jpg (1080x1080, 404K)

Troupe easily

Attached: d4a05b4a3dda432176a60841f89b2c96--phantom-drawings.jpg (236x369, 26K)

The League of Cucks are easily overpiwered by nen.
One less tranny

bump

Franklin would likely win by himself. AfO might be the only issue.

Just Nen-rape the non Nen users. Unlike other crossover fights, these faggots don't even use any form of ki that could be handwaved as equivalent.

Better cast to pitch against nen.

Attached: tumblr_me4o5xO1NP1qamhyd.jpg (500x525, 156K)

>Serious discussion
Are you serious? even feitan can destroy the entire villain league

Attached: oCdZZWr.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

(The picture is taken from Google. Disregard the tumblr tag)

take saitama and king out and it's pretty even

The only trouble with this group would be Saitama obviously, and espers. Again, I think Franklin could take care of the latter if Tats can't deflect nen (she wouldn't be able to see it coming, anyway)

Good luck doing damage to nomu when even All Might that is above top tier peak enhancer material (imagine a guy capable pulling 10 100% big bang impacts or more by the second) had to give his all to counter him

But yeah except from him and maybe espers the Troupe easily wins this one. Feitan alone could take them all without taking any damage

Troupe would wipe them out

>muh fenton troupe
Nope. Good luck trying to killl Nomu retards.

This is a shit thread.

Attached: kuso thread.png (250x250, 20K)

Soloed by Feitan.

Not him but nomu would be physically equivalent to youpi divided by 2

Alright well a manipulator survived a beating from Youpi who could use nen, so Noumu with no nen vs. Feitan using ten/ken would allow Feitan to take damage as he sees fit and proceed to incinerate Noumu, who we already know is vulnerable to extreme temperature.

Would anyone in HxH stand any chance against Boros?

Bonelov alone could solo the entire league of virgins.
Hell, Shalnark alone could probably take them all out as well.

>Alright well a manipulator survived a beating from youpi

Fucking when? It wasn't even a beating it was random hits not even strong enough to do anything

*shrinks nomu*

Attached: image.jpg (1196x728, 290K)

How was that not a beating? Hundreds of lashings from the most monstrous enhancer in the series and a virtually destroyed leg from an indirect arm slam would have killed him if he wasn't picked up and treated. And that was Shoot on offense.
Any strong nen user should be able to take some hits from Noumu if fighting defensively.

You're not wrong

Tats has enough fast reflexes. What if she summons a massive meteorite towards the earth?

>O MY POCKET SUN
>O MY POWER STEALING
troupe no doubt.

A Noumu isn't doing shit to Nen users.

Lol no

HxH stomps, hypersonic at least.
Even with making speed equal the only actual threats are 3 or so of them. They still get stomped.

> Good luck doing damage to nomu
Sun-creation solos, muscle-dude big bang oneshots.

Body-control guy will control his body, Chrollo will shrink him, and maybe faitans sun-attack will do stuff. Other than that, no. Well there is always nen crush.

I think you give Muscle Man too little credit. His muscle fibers make him stronger AND protect his vitals, working like an extra line of defense

Ultra Instinct Goku can beat Saitama

Uvogin could one-shot Muscular

nen > quirks