Darling in the franxx ep 9

Ep 9 and the mirros
Opinion?

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-140435.png (1920x1080, 477K)

>02 hates herself
>02 hates parasites dying all the time
>Hiro gives her a dead parasyte's mirror
>02 is sad that darling is so naive
That's all there is to it.

Attached: 1519715188607.png (312x383, 222K)

now that i think about it Goro has the same name of that mortal kombat character

And he's also gay. I mean, he's in love with this guy here

Attached: ichigo.jpg (300x455, 21K)

Why is Ichigo so perfect?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.13_[2018.03.10_10.33.51].jpg (1280x720, 440K)

>Here, take this gift from my dead girlfriend
Manlet sure is tactless

When is ichigo going to release the bankai and kill all the Quincy?

>that smile she gives him
Kokoro is so gonna try and make a baby with him its not even funny at this point. No clue how its gonna end afterwards or how Fatasstoshi will react.

Wouldn't be surprised if after Mitsuru has his way with Kokoro he tells the thot to begone only for her to end up pregnant with his kid anyways. No clue what Fatoshi will do. I can see it going in the direction where he attempts suicide, fails, and then ends up raising his wife's son. Although that seems too fucked up for such a light hearted show.

Attached: you just know.jpg (1366x768, 165K)

>APE was the Wandenreich all along
w-whoa

Attached: 1513767603133.png (592x640, 187K)

The tree-like figure on the back of the mirror reflects a pattern of past tree symbolism. Furthermore, it resembles an Irminsul, a sacred pillar formed from a tree trunk that Germanic pagans, Saxons among them, once venerated. The Irminsul has symbolic ties with Yggdrasil, a tree that connects the nine worlds and we see that the elite APE squad are called the nines.

Fun fact - Charlemagne personally saw to it that the Irminsul was torn down. This in part helped to trigger the Widukind Rebellion and the outrage caused proto-Norse tribes to later launch the Viking Age.

Attached: Karling in the Franks Irminsul.png (1800x3916, 2.25M)

Yeah that was really fucked up.
Like she's dead now so lets give her stuff away. The fuck is wrong with Hiro. It's his fucking fault she's dead too.

Although I really hope the caretakers weren't retarded enough to just kill her off because she couldn't partner up with Hiro.

What I'd like to see between Mitsuru and Kokoro is a friendship that allows both characters to become closer with their respective partners.
I think there is already allusion to this, and the NTR bait is just a tease.

Attached: Mitsuru's gift.png (924x1218, 676K)

The prophecy continues

Weakest episode so far but I have a feeling theyre just setting the dominoes up for some major suffering soon

No berries

>Widukind Rebellion
are you making this up as you go

she told him to give it out before she left, but I'm sure she meant to the people she grew up with not some random that just showed up one day

>Ikuno's inevitable "what the fuck does Kokoro see in him!?" and "I'm not even slightly jealous, not one little bit!" moments

Ep 03 02 is sad or it's just a frame?

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-082403.png (1920x1080, 834K)

Well duh, it's a cherry tree, this is a nip toon after all. Even the name of plantation 13 is "Cerasus" or "Cherry", but Karling of the Franks is a fun theory.

Attached: the-most-beautiful-cherry-tree-margaret-bobb.jpg (900x675, 237K)

Attached: Charelemagne cherry.png (1240x549, 499K)