So everyone here has their own waifu. Everyone here also wants their waifus to come to life...

So everyone here has their own waifu. Everyone here also wants their waifus to come to life. But what if waifus DO come to life? Wouldn't that destroys the unity that we have built, when there can't be duplicates of the same girl?

Attached: aid1254063-v4-728px-Recognize-and-Assess-Hypothermia-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 56K)

Sup Forums explained it better than I could.
pic related

Attached: oop.jpg (1098x2986, 356K)

Why would anyone want them to come to life?
This world is too ugly for them.
It's better that they stay safe and uncorrupted as imaginary beings.

Attached: __aioi_yuuko_and_naganohara_mio_nichijou_drawn_by_nishimura_prism_engine__6bd81c16aac9103fdef60e5db0 (800x950, 790K)

I don't want her to come to life, I want to become 2D and be in the same universe with my waifu.

Attached: thewait.jpg (796x1146, 132K)

only those who have gone through great lengths to make it happen will make it happen

>fails to explain inheritance through the slutty Miku
2/10

Excuse me, my waifu is mine and mine alone.

That's when WW3 starts for real and we all die. Because in the end, nobody touches mai waifu but me.

I don't want my waifu to come to life. Fuck no. I wish to become 2d.

>So everyone here has their own waifu.
False. Only small minority of Sup Forums actually has a waifu.

>Wouldn't that destroys the unity that we have built, when there can't be duplicates of the same girl?
False. Fictional characters are just concepts, when you fall in love with one, you fall in love with your own interpretation of her. If your waifu became real, she would be exactly as you and only you imagine her. Everyone would get their own personal waifu based on their own interpretation.

It's always better to live and deal with real life problems together, than be separated and kept locked in gold cage. If she loves you back, she would want to be with you anyway, just like you want to be with her.

joke's on you, I don't have a waifu

>wants their waifu to come to life
no I want to be dead and reborn in a 2d world where I can meet my waifu, and if she doesn't like me its okay I will just be happy to see her smile

>Everyone here also wants their waifus to come to life.
Not really.
>Everyone would get their own personal waifu based on their own interpretation.
Ah, I remember reading about that in that image long time ago.
That would be really weird. It's like there would be duplicates of user with certain differences.
You may hate me, but the only thing I have conflict with is that claim that everyone has their own interpretation of their respective waifu. Yes, it may be truth, but that is also true for everyone in this world: you don't perceive your sister, for example as your parents perceive her. There are also different interpretations of every person in this world, but every interpretation refers to the same person.
I just can't buy that of a waifu being different just because other user has his own interpretation of her. I just can't. For me, she's not just a concept; she's a person, with her past experiences and her own ideas, and interests. And every different interpretations that other anons could have, they all refer to the same character. I feel like sometimes there's this necessity among anons to seclude themselves in their own solipsists-like visions in terms of his own waifu, and they may find some tranquility in the fact that no one would steal his waifu, and I respect that. But I won't accept that idea as a fact.
But whatever, I might be wrong, and just be spouting nonsense. I would like to say that I love her for who she is, not only for how I interpret her. However, that would imply that I can truly see her, as a whole, in her pure state. And that I just can't believe myself, even when I would want to know everything about her.
Of course, I am speaking in the case that she would become 'real', as in the case that OP proposes. There's also a lot of different implications in this case.
Long story short: I love my waifu.

>wanting your waifu in this shitty reality
Better she stay in her 2d reality with her boyfriend

Attached: 12.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

I figure it'd be just like it would be in reality. A bunch of unrelated people that happen to look similar and coincidentally have similar backgrounds. Like this fella that happened to meet his twin that's completely unrelated to him but they ended up having the same taste in women and such.

Attached: 56337c7b190000a600b954a7.png (1910x1000, 1.46M)

gantz gun would work better, since the 2 triggers thing

Whatever, nerd.

>that is also true for everyone in this world: you don't perceive your sister, for example as your parents perceive her. There are also different interpretations of every person in this world, but every interpretation refers to the same person.
Yeah, that's absolutely true. These interpretation might be quite misleading and idealized too. Especially when someone tries to trick you.

>I just can't buy that of a waifu being different just because other user has his own interpretation of her. I just can't. For me, she's not just a concept; she's a person, with her past experiences and her own ideas, and interests. And every different interpretations that other anons could have, they all refer to the same character. I feel like sometimes there's this necessity among anons to seclude themselves in their own solipsists-like visions in terms of his own waifu, and they may find some tranquility in the fact that no one would steal his waifu, and I respect that. But I won't accept that idea as a fact.
Nothing stops her from being a concept and a person at the same time, that's exactly what fictional character is.
Real people have physical bodies, they exists only in one place at the same time. But that doesn't apply to fictional characters, they are concepts, they exists not in physical world, but in minds of viewers. Some might argue that author's idea of the character is the correct one, but the thing is that people don't really fall in love with author's idea. They fall in love with their own idea because that's the only thing they can possibly experience. It's not really about protecting her from others, it's just how brain works. Every time you fantasize about your waifu, you think about things that author didn't thought about, you create your own world with your own interpretation of her inside. Or if you simply imagine her loving you back, you can be pretty sure no one thought about that character in this way.

Well it's kind if complicated. For example in my case my waifu is a novel character with an anime adaptation. There are some differences in her experiences and her reactions to them in both, further she has a parallel world self in the novel version.
Which one of them is my waifu? Do I have to pick one to the exclusion of others? Barring Japanese fans 99% of people don't know her from her source material.
I realize the interpretation of her in my head incorporates factors from all three because my mind sees them as the same person even if they are separate existences with different bodies.

I have no unity with any piece of shit that calls my wife their waifu, they can all fuck off. She's mine.

Yes, you're right. I agree with you in various aspects. I might have to rethink this for a while.
That's a nice question. My case is similar to yours, since my wife is from a VN, with manga and, supposedly, an anime adaptation. Even more, there's different timelines.
This might sound silly and unfounded, but maybe they're all her. Yet, just like an actor that follows an script, she needs to act like other people want her to. Only that in this kind of situations, the source material would be where she acts and lives as she is originally. Still, that doesn't deny that all of those other adaptations are her, too. Despite all that, I'm not so sure I have an answer anymore.
I may be thinking too much. I might better stop posting. Excuse me for this stupid rambling. I consider myself in the wrong for now.