*saves animes*

Attached: images (2).png (502x293, 4K)

I hate to admit it, but this is easily the best thread on Sup Forums right now.

Huh? Who the fuck are you? You're 1000 years too early to challenge me!

Attached: crunchyroll-tan.png (480x553, 232K)

I legit don't get why people are butt blasted by this.

Oh noes teh Netflix is draggin muh animaymay into the sunlight.

>animes
>Netflix being good for anime

Netflix is going to kill anime, just like how superhero movies killed comics.

We'll tear the white hetero patriarchy through anime!

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all its flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Yeah!!1 I should be able to illegally download what i want !!!!111

>Netflix has basically an infinite amount of money, nips can't compete
>Netflix is burger company
>burgers and the west in general can't accept a single medium without some political agenda
>Anime could become hollywood 2.0 when it gets more westernised over time

I watch anime literally becaus it's not like our western entertainment, the less influence we have anime the better in my opinion.

Because they are going to start pushing anime with western political agenda the instant they get any real influence.

It is only a matter of time until we get anime talks shows, discussing US politics

Attached: 9e5bf320811fc1ed3445fa61febc710d.jpg (640x920, 99K)

MAGA!!

>Crybaby is solid, but that's becaue of Yuasa and source material that's hard to fuck up.
>Baioretto's only redeeming factor is visuals
>B is a trainwreck dancing between detective mystery and battle shonen
>AICO is generic as fuck
Wew. Saving anime indeed.

*kinnous your way*

Attached: Fma.png (681x357, 357K)

What the fuck does cultural protectionism have to do with this "MAGA" thing? Not even American, but I fully understand people not wanting the US tamper with their entertainment. I want the real thing I've been consuming for decades, not something specifically catered to the masses of vapid, tasteless Americans. Even South Americans have better taste than them.

>don't want western influence in media I watch specifically to escape western influence
>this somehow makes me a rightwing civic nationalist

Janitors, you're absolutely terrible at your job.

Attached: kuso thread.png (250x250, 20K)

Why do the Japanese like that shitty hair texture so much? It looks terrible.

How about we make this an ancient vampire thread?

Attached: the_best_grill.jpg (999x1812, 212K)

>animes
Just go back from wherever you're.

I would use her hair rings to ride her, if you catch my drift.

If you want to support the Japanese people making anime you should import Japanese blu rays and merch instead of paying 5 moneys to and American company every month.

I don't want either political agenda in my animu, just like I don't want it in movies. I just want to see big fat anime tiddies without some idiot shoving his world views into my entertainment. Abe's "please have sex" agenda is at least a bit charming and self aware.

Still better than all the other shows from 2017 and 2018

It's amazing how the Totinos crowd cries when someone or something appreciates a medium they enjoy. Anime wasn't ruined when Akira was translated then released on VHS, it wasn't ruined when GitS was released on DVD and it wasn't ruined when Disney started releasing Ghibli movies.

But go ahead, stay angery that a medium you enjoy is getting widespread appeal.

This.
Also, next one is
>idolshit

Netflix is killing anime because it is making it accessible to a general audience. The same thing happened with American comics and superhero movies. People who know nothing about the actual product will become the main consumer, and their desires will shape the product. American comics now reboot every fucking year because retards can't keep up with basic continuity. Yes I'm mad, I used to like comics, now they're pure cancer.

You don't watch a lot of anime do you?

Made in Abyss and Houseki no Kuni were better than any of these, get fucked.

Like Westerners reading manga ruined the manga market, eh?

Don't you dare, no one is allowed to touch my wife.

Attached: 1485807491637.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

These trips were wasted.

We still only get a fraction of all manga localized. Western readers are a drop in the bucket. Meanwhile, anime on Netflix will make Westerners the main consumer of anime.

Stop making these shitty threads.

How about no.

I'm afraid I can't help, you're waifu is too sexy.

Attached: __kurumizawa_satanichia_mcdowell_gabriel_dropout_drawn_by_nikuku_kazedesune__9fe3ff8d83e3705eb9f2930 (530x800, 200K)

...and? You've still got the web if you want to be a trilby wearing fagget and stay ahead of the normie crowd.

Reeeeee

They couldn't even be better than this season's series, big boy.

By the time it has widespread appeal, I would no longer enjoy it. If Devilman Crybaby, 13: the 13egining, and AICO are examples of what's to come next, I'd rather find a new hobby.

>Reeeeee
Take your leave, please.

I wanna smack dem boobies like an African drum

Attached: 1511768386688.jpg (563x750, 45K)

Because its still pretty niche you mouthbreathing retard.

I don't care if other people enjoy anime. I care if other people change anime. Which they will. It happened to comics, it will happen to anime.

Kill yourself. Commit suicide. Sleep in your garage with your car running.

>usually hate moe girls
>find satania cute
is it the fang

Uh huh, it's been "niche" since the 60's you inbred fuck.

>over half an hour old
>nearly 50 posts
>other underage newfags responding to shitposting underage newfag OP
I wish your parents would have put lids on your respective abortion buckets. An hero, trash

No. It won't. The nips will lol and release western anime while still doing their thing, fingerless gloved faggets will download it in burgerlandia. The circle of autism continues

>market
Jew

Attached: 1437853714934.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

Crybaby director literally been told that he can do whatever he wants and there was even less restriction than Japan.

Unless you want more shitty harem isekkai LN adaptation pandering to moefags I don't see why this is a bad thing.

>it's okay anime will never be mainstream

Attached: 1520001924725.jpg (1251x1892, 1.09M)

Pros of western anime:
get rid of lolis and moe

Cons:
sjw propaganda

Attached: 000.jpg (220x220, 19K)

What the fuck is Netflix? Explain it to somebody who doesn't know shit about this.

It is in the west, and not those drive-through generic series that Netflix regurgitates every three weeks and normalfags est up.

>these pros
>pros
gut yourself

It's like they think they solely own the rights to enjoy it or something. I'm like, go fuck a sock you neckbeard permavirgins

Fuck off and kill yourself.

As if you could... i mean "they"

by making nothing expect medicore anime?

ok

>*saves anime*
Did they make some ultimate ecchi harem anime or something with sexy and cute bishoujos?

It saved shonen

Attached: netflix-mob-psycho-100-live-action-poster-released.png (640x411, 513K)

Face it. Netflix would fuck a dead cat if it'd turn a dime for them.

lmao what kind of life must you have if you feel superior to other people over something like anime

NETFLIX didn't made anime you dumb fucks.
They just fund it and let the studios do whatever the fuck they wants.

Yeah, and there's no way the creators will pander to Americans out of their good will, amirite?

netflix is a streaming service for movies

they now fund their own movies and tv shows that are exclusive to their service

yes

they why they only fund edgy retro action anime