>demon tits
Would you?

Attached: 11.png (891x1300, 379K)

Attached: 12.png (891x1300, 356K)

Tits are tits as long as they arnt twats

Attached: 13.png (891x1300, 340K)

Attached: 14.png (891x1300, 367K)

Attached: 15.png (891x1300, 442K)

Haha those are some really large demon breasts, hey guys as a joke wouldn't it be so funny to suck on them like a normal titty? Haha I wouldn't actually do it though given the chance haha I wonder what it would be like though haha

Attached: 16.png (891x1300, 481K)

>fist of all

Attached: 17.png (891x1300, 395K)

>Lord Bayon will help me for sure! He's headin in this direction, he'll be here in a minute!
Rip Gillian and Nigel

Attached: 18.png (891x1300, 386K)

And done.

Attached: 19.png (891x1300, 420K)

>lmao I didn't mean to kill your siblings it was just a prank bro
Alsoany chances his Dad is the unpronounceable demon God or is it Bayon or Lewis?

Literal Semen Demon

So is it 100% confirmed at this point that Lucas is not the traitor or in cahoots with any of the Poachers?
>Luce wondering who could've taught the GV kids everything
>Bayon pissed off that there's an uprising
>Lewis suprised and delighted that there's an uprising
Also the fact that there's literally nothing reasonable for Lucas to gain from allying with the Poachers in the first place, at least I hope Shirai isn't going to turn into a hack who doesn't think before he writes for the sake of pulling an ebin plot twist

Imagine having unwashed, dead fish anal sex with Emma as you roughly masturbate using her shit hole with no regard for her welfare.

Attached: 65.jpg (381x439, 62K)

>27 replies into the thread
>chapter dump
>some small discussion starts to form
>this post appears
Can you really not wait a couple of 100 replies into the thread to try and bait some autist? At least let discussion flourish a bit

Attached: image.jpg (168x473, 19K)

Pretty much. There's always the chance Lucas may have a secret of his own unrelated to the demons or related only to Lord Byron since he's the demon we know the least of about now, but at this point Lucas' big moment will be his reunion with Noname.

I want a doujin of the blacked demon couple fucking the children

>snother chapter with whos
P-please no more.
Not even Normanon but jesus fucking christ dude.

I think at most any secret motive Lucas may have will be related to the mysterious girl living in secret like he currently is who rescued him, she's being face obscured in every flashback we get of her. As for the Poachers and Lucas, I think at most Lewis let Lucas live in hopes something like this would happen one day in the grand scheme of his own personal keikaku or that he at least knows Lucas was alive this whole time but neither of the two are in a mutual partnership.

They'll only count as who's if they get killed off or get shelter'd like the rest of the GF kids, also
>tfw next chapter Nu-Don and Nu-Gilda will get more character development and screentime than Don and Gilda

Yeah, not showing that girl's face is weird. Maybe a hostage or blackmail situation?

I doubt all these kids are going to join the cast so for me they're all whos until the next arc.
You joke, but if they end up heading to Norman's farm next arc, they might very well take these stronger kids as support and leave Don and Gilda to rot again.

I personally believe my theory that she's from the human world and was part of the resistant supporters James mentioned and she got stuck in Goldy Pond somehow, or maybe she's actually James' daughter who shares the same ideoligy as him and Peter decided to throw her in Goldy Pond so he can be the next heir to the family and as punishment.

Y-you flatter me.

Attached: 1485019171059.jpg (1280x720, 461K)

Depending if some of them die they might as well take Don and Gilda, even if all of them survive I doubt that's even enough for the grand scheme of things when they return to Gracefield and have to tackle 5 different plantations at once with an HQ swarming with demons as well as likely backup and support of demon world and human world governments, they can't be picky with the numbers they have.

This hasn't exactly been a light series so far, but this kind of execution of a dude begging for mercy somehow still managed to be more brutal than I expected. Something about Neverland always gets me off-guard, and I love it.

It's poetic justice that the hunter became the hunted, I remember last chapter about wishing they'd do the "10 seconds" thing Luce always does and then next chapter we go from Gillian pointing her gun at his face and next chapter we get a flashback of the moments before that, I noticed Shirai does bait and switching a lot, I guess that's the suspense that catches me off-guard with this series.

>Demontits

Attached: QpOqoAi.gif (500x280, 970K)

Page is hilarious but the top two panels in particular had me chuckle.

Those two panels will literally be Sung Joo and his grorious demon spear folded 1000 times vs generic human soldier armed with a gun

Wanna bet Lewis literally cuts a bullet in half.

Lewis' monkey will come into play and literally eat and burp out the remains of the bullet

I think taking Don and Gilda to GF is a given and if we get a small timeskip, it's actually rather doable. But in the current time, if they do head over to where Norman is (which I figure they will because the inside security seems insane and Emma got the farm's coordinates for a reason), I'm not sure they'll go along. I reckon they might prioritize taking the experienced survivors as backup and the shelter kids would still need protection, right?

I want Emma to slice that fucking monkey in half in front of Lewis.

>beanie edgegirl is alive
All is well.

For now.

They could always just train the Goldy Pond and kids in need of protection to look after themselves in those two years though, especially since a good majority of the kids in Goldy Pond excluding the fighters are around or older than Emma or will be within 2 years time. Some of the GP resistance have only been there for months instead of years and are more than capable, 2 years will be plenty to train, Anna might even be ready by then to fight and be more than shipping bait.

A panel to trigger /k/ with.

I'm dropping this shit if beanie girl dies in a generic way against some big bad.

I want Emma to start wearing Lewis' mask/fedora in the future after killing him.

She has the most screentime and development out of the GP lot, it could go either way
>Shirai is developing Gillian because she'll be one of the few to survive and join Emma
Or
>Shirai is developing Gillian because then he can kill her off for some shock value without her being considered a literal who.

I don't really think we're disagreeing here, user. i think the older kids (maybe even Nat will stop being ignored, he's the same age as Anna and she gets more attention than him) will get proper training in the two years so they can deal with GF. But I doubt it's gonna take two years for them to get to Norman. Adam is right there and I don't see Emma just letting the situation go, there is no guarantee to her that he'll be fine in two years.
So yeah, I definitely agree the kids are all going to GF but I don't think it's doable that they all go rescue Norman right now. So I fear Don and Gilda might get screwed over for one more arc.

Imagine being killed by baby ducks.
What a fucking shame.

Obviously they won't rescue Norman, I doubt Emma will even hear him say "22194", he'll probably die killing Lewis or something.

Baby ducks with guns.

If you compare her situation with someone like Violet though, her paneltime is mostly action oriented with the latter has had time to converse and share her thoughts. I don't know but this strikes me as worrisome for Gillian, like she's being set up to go out in a blaze of glory.
Which would be an absolute waste of a great design, by the way.

>imagine watching your siblings get eaten and being hunted down for years by an "apex predator" who pissed himself and tried pulling a "my dad's a lawyer!" on you when you revolt
Both are equally embarassing desu

Not him, but I disagree. Emma got the location of the farm and she was making the connection between Adam and said farm. Pretty sure that's setup for her to go.

There is no way Norman can leave on his own, get through the world without support and weapons on his own and find them on his own, user.

That's not really a justification for her to go though, she says she wants to follow the "7 walls" route, unless there's a valuable reason to go their other than being mysterious, having a portal or knowing Norman is there, I doubt she'll touch the place. If anything, I believe a reunion between the two will happen under the circumstances of Norman escaping Lambda-7214 himself.

>psh nothing personel demons

Attached: 35858.png (440x442, 153K)

There is a justification if she hears the number. Adam would have no way of knowing Norman's number and if she's making the connection he is from the farm, it's not hard to put two and two together. The shelter is safe so it's not really a problem leaving the younger kids there.

I feel like Posuka put too much detail into Gillian's design just to kill her off, she know's the rough script of the whole story like Shirai so would she out so much time into a character who ends up being a who?

Norman can't even use weapons, look at the volume extras. Dude's too weak to fire a goddamn handgun. He definitely needs help.

>damsel in distress arc
AAAAAAAAAAAA

But that's the thing, I feel like Shirai is just being cocktease and Emma will never hear Adam mutter those words again to him dying or something so that it can be Norman escaping rather than being rescued since if his return chapter was anything to go about, we'll likely take a break from Emma and have an arc in his pov.

The head scientist who he calls "Doctor" could be the same guy who dropped the pen for Krone, he could be an allt who'll subtly work to freeing Norman, also if there's a portal to the human world maybe Norman reaches the supporters Minerva mentioned to escape?

Agree to disagree then, I have faith Shirai won't blueball us.

I really, really don't want Norman in the human world. It would take ages for him to come back into the group.

So if demons don't have war with humans anymore and only hunt where and for what purpouse do they get all those super smart super agile demons? They all should be like Luce or worse.

Demons have longer lifespans and Sung Joo, Lewis, Nous and Noma are confirmed to have been hunting humans before the Promise was established, so they're all war veterans. Luce is obviously young and born after the promose and if his stature similar to Musica who looks like a 12 year old as well as his nagging anout his father, he's likely still an adolescent.

You people are reminding me of how much I want the reunion of the main three. I'm positive it's gonna be one of the best moments in the manga.

If the three of them don't hug while crying as soon as they see each other, I riot.

Attached: 67158933_p2_master1200.jpg (600x450, 194K)

>just a prank bro

Attached: 1508016746631s.jpg (95x125, 3K)

I want them to cry too, if Ray puts up a tough guy attitude I'm gonna get mad.

Emma doesn't even look that different.

Attached: DXrgI9GVQAASlw0.jpg (768x1024, 147K)

Don't bully Emma, Satan.
>Emmett
>Norma
>Rachel

>bully Emma
I'm an Emmafag.

Attached: DK91uc3UEAAFH9m.jpg (661x580, 48K)

I swear to god if Emma somehow manages to defeat Archduke I will now call her a Mary stu.

I want her to make sashimi out of Archduke.

>mary stu
>stu
She's too young to get married and get Gary Stu's last name!

This sweet piece of ass better stay alive by the end of all this.

Attached: 11.png (891x1300, 494K)

Do not lewd the kiddies.

Attached: 853r4.jpg (800x450, 96K)

Attached: Screenshot-2017-11-18 The Promised Neverland 064 - Page 6 - Manga Stream.png (852x549, 257K)

This first panel sums up The Promised Neverland very well: when all seems lost, an asspull appears.

If this had happened in a battle shonen, people would be mad as fuck.
>O MY SECRET GUN

This is 7/10 bait

If she was smart she would convince Lewis of letting them go for the sake of even better hunts.

So the poachers are all nobles that took part in the war before the Promise, except for Luce who is just there to have fun wasting his father's money.
I found hilarious the way they killed him and how all the people in this chapter shit on him for being the weakest

Why? I lied?

It's not really a matter of being smart or not, it's a matter of controlling her emotions. If she gets shit pissed like he wants her to she won't even try to think this whole thing through.

Don't bother.

there is something I dont get, when he had his mask, he clearly had 3 big eyes in a column, why now its looks like there is no big eyes and just a collection of miniature eyes?

Attached: angry dog noises.png (557x542, 264K)

Giving we got the plan showed to us, what now? the duo, or at least one, probably will die by a bullet, Lewis would either evade or survive the special bullet, or take a huge amount of effort and sacrifice to pin him down to get a clear shot , any guess on lord Bayon?

The chapter was much much better with the translation, i didn't really like the korean scans but I liked the faggot demon begging for mercy and trying to use "my dad" card. As of now, my demon deadpool is going on perfectly

>Luce's guards
>Luce
>Bayon's guards
>Black hunters
>Lewis
>Bayon

I agree, I thought the chapter was boring with just the scans but it was pretty good. Luce was such a shit.