Rakujitsu no Pathos

Who is better?

Sensei-Sama or Glasses-Chan?

Attached: Rakujitsu_no_Pathos.jpg (617x926, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfox.net/manga/rakujitsu_no_pathos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously Sensei

This is making my heart hurt.

Yuuko-Sensei is best.

>Who is better?
who cares there is no translations

>who cares there is no translations

fanfox.net/manga/rakujitsu_no_pathos/

>ch1 starts with the guy peeping while she gets fucked

Is this another of them cuck mangas?

>Is this another of them cuck mangas?
Nice bait user now go read

Seriously though, please tell me. I don't wanna get on one of those rides.

It's the same ride the author used to make again and again with his actual hentai series but now stretched through more volumes as an actual series, it's general adultery, guy meets his old crush teacher and can hear her doing the nasty through the thin walls, the obvious ensues.

>TsuyaTsuya
>ever not being NTR

>Seriously though, please tell me. I don't wanna get on one of those rides.
why user is such a bitch go read it if you liked good if you don't liked that's fine. Make your own decisions user

Attached: NEOCUCK.png (1056x1429, 284K)

I don't think I've read his previous works, but I appreciate the straight answer, user.

>TsuyaTsuya

Attached: 827.jpg (640x684, 34K)

>TsuyaTsuya
>ever not being NTR
user this is TsuyaTsuya, not Sanbun Kyoden

I have a feeling this manga will be only about voyeurism and the MC and the sensei will never get together.

He should have said cheating, that's the general idea and TsuyaTsuya never does anything but that.

Why are you urging him to consume something he may not want? It's like saying "Why should I give you a rundown on what shit tastes like? Go eat it damn it, and see it for yourself!".

maybe, but when it's an ntr sotry people bitch "MC-kun did nothing!" whereas in TsuyaTsuya the MC does get the girl in the end, but people bitch "it's always cheating!", like make up your damn minds

>Glasses lines herself for the killshot
>After he blows his load she just goes back to work like nothing happened
I can't tell if this is next level love operating or the status quo must persist shit but I am officially baffled

Attached: I beg your pardon.png (870x1174, 76K)

Glasses is nothing but a waste of screentime.

>japanese women are weird
and water is wet?

Art is great, story is terrible. They need to hurry up and just fuck already.

>They need to hurry up and just fuck already.
It's a professional serialization, TsuyaTsuya is gonna stall it to get his sweet paycheck for as long as it is possible, otherwise he would've just made it a hentai series like always and have it end with 3 volumes at most.

glasses is there to force the housewife to be more aggressive. If she didnt have a rival she was competing with she probably never would have done anything with the guy.

A device character like megane doesn't need full chapters like she does, no one read this for megane.

Yuck, that description.

>"Why should I give you a rundown on what shit tastes like? Go eat it damn it, and see it for yourself!".
how does shit taste like?

I don't know, I avoided it on the description alone.

>I don't know, I avoided it on the description alone.
so we back to the status quo

Sensei