>Helps Itachi kill the Uchiha clan
>Actively tempts Sasuke to give in to his hate
>Takes over Kirigakure and runs it with an iron fist
>Has Nagato destroy Konoha so he can take the Nine Tails and kill Naruto
>Literally starts a world war
>Personally kills Neji
>Nearly destroys the world
>Paves the way for Madara and Kaguya to be ressurected
>Ultimately responsible for every shitty thing to ever happen to Naruto in some way or another
>Only excuse is that his childhood crush dying made him sad
>Gets called "the coolest guy" by Naruto
>Completely forgiven by everyone
Why do people like him again?

Attached: cunt.png (300x234, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s8O0Bt4UWJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He dibdu nuffin

why not like him?

who wouldn't forgive the coolest guy you know?

Doing heinous things is OK if you're an Uchiha.

shitty writing

Cause it's a fictional world, and some people like whoever has insane strength or skill, not necessarily whoever is the most moral. I mean he's probably one of THE most skilled Shinobi ever in the original Naruto series, considering all he was able to pull off long after Madara actually died.

COOLEST GUY

Yeah...Sorry.

He was the coolest guy

Attached: Coolest Guy.jpg (1800x5443, 2.28M)

Orochimaru was forgiven too.

Kishimoto is just a retard.

That's even worse, considering Orochimaru never really stopped experimenting.

He has moral justification.

He was the Coolest Guy

Attached: 4687126-ytrbetv.png (862x507, 217K)

Why wouldn't you like the coolest guy?

Reminder to shoot all Uchihas on sight.

Attached: 1470307824216.jpg (1293x2911, 1.01M)

It's for the good of s̶c̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ninpo.

I don't, fuck this idiot.

>all of that shit

Gee. It's almost like he's a villain.

>completely forgiven by everyone

Only Naruto forgives him and Naruto forgives everyone.

>he was the coolest guy
>was
>past tense

I think it's implied here, even by Naruto, that kid Obito was a seriously decent person. I don't know why Naruto would get defensive over the former Obito when the latter was horrible, though.

Who's shittier, Obito or Danzo?

>Only Naruto forgives him and Naruto forgives everyone.
He wanted to cave Nagato's face in, even after hearing his Tragic Backstory. So I don't know what he saw in Obito specifically, I think that line was just a plot device to rile Naruto up and have him land a fist on black zetsu.

he stopped going after sasuke so its ok

>Implying the normal people even know the true about the war
He did for his waifu so it was all justified

How bad would suppression of free press have to be for the general public to not know that someone started a war to become a literal god?

In the manga the whole, "start a world war because your 13 year old waifu" thing was much more apparent and pretty jarring, but the anime succeeded in making him "not that bad."

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s8O0Bt4UWJ0

Bump

He's not quite forgiven, just necessary to keep alive.

Yep

>Antagonist does horrible things in the name of his lost love.
>He still gets her in the afterlife rather than have her personally reject him
Japan needs to stop doing shit like this.

None of this matters because Sasuke died on that mountain top against Deidara. Nothing after that moment in Naruto actually happened because it was all an illusion.

Women are fucked up, Obito being a bad boy made her want to fuck him even though he is an evil pile of shit.

Forgiven by Naruto.

There's a difference. It's not like Itachi where all his crimes became Danzo's. Naruto isn't denying the rape of Nanking just not teaching it.

>Kills billions
>never apologizes
>now a hero who goes to amusement parks with the gang

welcome to shonen

Attached: asdggh.jpg (864x483, 272K)

>shoots kid to escalate a civil war
>lmao isn't he just zany and bro guys?

Attached: asdghjhj.png (1600x1200, 815K)

>Responsible for the Nine Tails attack on Konoha
>Responsible for Naruto's parents dying
>Responsible for Naruto becoming a jinchuriki
>Helps Itachi kill the Uchiha clan
I don't get why Kishimoto thought these were good additions to the story. Obito was like 13 when that happened.

>dr. mengele who forced fathers to mutilate their children
>hey guys he's just eccentric! lmao isn't he fun!

Attached: asdghjkll.png (250x162, 51K)

>murders 2 people who bumped into him
>murders a guy because he was in a bad mood
>daaaaaw what a good friend isn't he cute!

Attached: asghjjj.jpg (650x400, 29K)

At least he has character progression. With Obito it's just "kk, it's all good"

No progression at all. He goes from genocidal maniac to unapologetic genocidal maniac that jobs.

>Why do people like him again?
Shit writing.

>murders entire clan and tortures his brother about it
>OMG what a good brother

>serial killer who mutilates women
>becomes wacky fun sidekick that engages in many comedic moments (manga/brotherhood version anyway)

Attached: sdgsh.jpg (300x168, 7K)

forgot pic

Attached: itachi.jpg (258x195, 7K)

>missing my point that this is a common shonen trope

Attached: asghjkk.jpg (1440x810, 114K)

Danzo only did what he needed to against the filthy Uchiha

Orochimaru is cool. Who cares if a few orphans die in experiments occasionally.

You forget about the part where he attacked the village and killed the Third Hokage, speedreader?

No, shitty fans. Bad writing doesn't excuse a person from liking a genocidal maniac, just because he sort of did the right things in the end for selfish reasons.

Naruto is the Trudeau of his universe. I bet he wants 50% of his cabinet to be Uchihas.

Attached: 1508945600320.png (500x583, 320K)

>speedreader
That's more like trying to remember what you had for breakfast 15 years ago.

>He wanted to cave Nagato's face in

I remember Naruto giving him a talk no jutsu.

The Third Hokage was old. Would have died anyday.

Don't forget "oh so cool and suave" Kimblee

>the time you strapped paper bombs to a new born
>i was there by your side

Attached: well he did try his hardest.png (952x1540, 1.1M)

>Remember that time your entire clan was killed? it was ME Sasuke, I WAS THE CLAN

Attached: Obito-hole.jpg (237x213, 7K)

Ya know Naruto gets alot of flak for being a retard, but he's got an iron grip on the hidden leaf.

>cultivates a personal image of a kind, loveable goof to endear himself to the people and make any opposition underestimate him
>promotes all his friends to positions of power securing his position as hokage if it ever comes under threat
>pardons war criminals seemingly out of benevolence, but in reality secures the Hidden Leaf's dominance by the skills and knowledge these people bring to the table. I mean wouldn't it be a waste to loose Oorochimaru's years of research when it could benefit the leaf? Wouldn't it be a waste to imprison or execute Sasuke when he's second only to Naruto in terms of power and obviously willing to pledge allegiance to Naruto and the Leaf?

Also keep in mind that the world has been ravaged by the ninja civil war and the leaf has come out on top and is now the world's greatest military power. A power that Naruto has complete control over.

Now that you put it that way, Konoha is basically Russia.

>feel like rereading Naruto
>remember the entirety of part 2

Why does it have to be so bad bros?

>Oh I'm not like Naruto, some might call me the reverse

When you have a hack for an author, it's bound to disappoint

bump

You would do the same in his position.

I don't think the past tense is in the Nip script. Naruto literally says "I can't see him as anything but cool/awesome"

Attached: 71_151.jpg (1012x1600, 192K)

Not him, but I would make Naruto about Samurais.
Well, even if you hated him, you gotta admit going zipping around with the Kamui is cool.

>[Deleted]
Why?

And he was a good friend

Why don't you stop samefagging your shit thread, Narutard.

>Demon King
>Tries to murder Goku and take over the world.
>Awww look at his cute interactions with Gohan and Pan.

Attached: Piccolo.jpg (185x272, 8K)

It's exactly as you said, Orochimaru and Sasuke are basically a insurance in case some weird shit happens.

Attached: Oro and Sasuke freedom explained.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

Think about it for a second. Everything Obito did was for his waifu. He is dedicated to that extent to someone, that's some hardcore loyalty. He by all rights deserves the title of "coolest guy"

Obito was in-universe waifufag, that shit is creepy to normalfags, I expected him to get more love by Sup Forums

Normalfags aren't waifufags, genius. He did what he must in order to preserve his waifu's honor. Any self respecting waifufag would try the same. Keep in mind he was heart broken. And love makes people do insane and cruel things at times.

is there even any shonen that isn't pure dog shit

Ninja world was a bad guy in this story.

>Gets called "the coolest guy" by Naruto
>Completely forgiven by everyone
Naruto is basically jesus. If he says "all is forgiven, you are the coolest guy," it is automatically written into law. Naruto sends his ninja gestapo to deal with people who question this.

Attached: 1437949126510.png (449x552, 173K)

damn implying Kabuto is just brain washed, brutal

Not really brain washed per se, but Itachi's Izanami did mind rape Kabuto until he saw his "true self" or whatever.

For 20 years? Also, literal genocide. Obito is like a ninja Hitler.

It all worked out in the end didn't it? Without Obito Naruto would never be ninja Jesus, Sasuke would still be a cock, Uchiha would still be shit heads, Danzo would still be very much alive, Naruto would have been cucked by Neji or moonman, when moonman dies from moon aids the Ootsutsukis would destroy the world. So really he's not like Hitler, he was the coolest guy!

He literally stopped world wars by himself.

But he was the one who started them.

Naruto doesn't need a gestapo since in universe he is a walking talking nuclear arsenal.

No one has a choice. Naruto declared him a hero and no one can disagree with or challenge Naruto he is to powerful.

What I found funny is how he had the same mature "Madara" voice when he first met Nagato to try and lure him into the Akatsuki and was like 50cm shorter then. Did nobody fucking question why an old relic like Madara kept on growing over the years?

Attached: 1499183261517.jpg (425x419, 19K)

During the fight with Madara at the end, would 8th Gate Guy have killed Sasuke or Naruto? Or do they have the regeneration necessary to live the attack?

At that very part? I would assume Naruto would just use the truth seeking orbs to defend himself on top of clones and he is faster than Raikage and could maybe see attacks comming. Sasuke would probably be able to keep up with his speed and use Rinnegan to avoid his attacks until the release is over and Guy dies.

But he stopped them.

He probably used a zetsu body to make himself taller, unless people taught Madara was a manlet,alternatively they could assume Madara was body hopping like Orochimaru

He had the Swirl Zetsu on. You speed watchers.

Was still shorter.

>treated by shit like the systems

>people freak out and say they don't understand why you are bad after the system abusing you

Is the Uciha clan the African-Americans of Naruto?

*treated like shit by the system

I wouldn't say so, the Uchiha clan massacre was more like avoid the beta uprising.

I mean compared many here piccolo is pretty tame. He was born with his father's hatred but his biggest crime is attempted murder.

His change also came over the course of several episodes.

fixed

Attached: it's the future you chose.jpg (1293x2911, 1.77M)

Kinda funny Tobirama is alive just to react to this.

It was still too big of a change to go from pic related to the world's best babysittter.

Attached: ndragon_ball_v016-067.jpg (728x1081, 273K)

Not a worse moment than naruto being blessed by fate after telling Neji that fate didn't matter

Attached: IMG_4453.jpg (700x422, 86K)

So what about that hollywood Naruto live action movie they announced last year?

Attached: 1461272303598.jpg (868x700, 299K)

This piece of shit killed Konan.