Killing Bites

She is the unwitting replacement for Hitomi because MC is into this kind of Girls?

Those Girls with the harshest Personality will be Nomotos Waifu. That's what Killing Bites is?

Attached: kb.jpg (348x500, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/ffzzps3a
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/キリングバイツ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No she ain't.

Nomoto wanted to fuck Hitomi, but Shidou is in the way.

I think she has a wider emotional spectrum than Hitomi, she can go from innocent to "untransform and wimper on the ground, then bust the opponent's balls" cunning.

Her Belly looks strange, is she Pregnant?

Attached: 1520912141554.png (591x834, 354K)

Will her children be as smug and expressive as her?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Killing Bites - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.55_[2018.03.10_22.36.33].jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Pregnant Bites!

Attached: Killing bites epilogue.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

Hitomi's tsundere side seems to take more effort to see, however I think I like Kuroi's more.

Will she give birth to sterile origins?

Who is best Girl?
strawpoll.com/ffzzps3a

I want Yoko to get her smug back. I want her to find happiness

Attached: 1519866387290.png (885x813, 683K)

Bunny

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Killing Bites - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.06_[2018.03.06_18.51.36].jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Do not bully the Youko!

Attached: 1496511743145.jpg (226x262, 16K)

Fun Fact: Rabbits actually don't like the "carrot" part of carrots. They prefer the leafy parts

Badger

Attached: e7d5c5d3ba7472361004aaac132bf8d4.jpg (1151x1456, 591K)

You think Megumi Han knew her character would be raped to tears when she signed on? Is she practicing her rape-cry?

Why's she holding a smartphone case made to look like a carrot juice package?

Fun Fact: If you feed them carrots over a week lagomorpha animals develop diabetes

Wild rabbits don't.

Wild rabbits don't like carrots in general, little bastards go after everything though

Neat

TazDev is best Girl.

the dere part is easy if you're an old man

Attached: killing bites.gif (540x304, 1.68M)

Nomoto's going to change that soon though with his fancy new brute dick

What do the talk about? Could someone translate?

Old man who's (along with his secretary) saved her from a gang of poachers

See, that's where I have mixed feelings about the guy.
He clearly once cared about her on a more meaningful level than just being a lab rat and attack dog, but now it seems like the latter two things are all she is to him.

I'm not sure if that makes him more or less of an asshole.

Without. Protest.
Debiru and Satan-chan are so metal, wish to see Satan's fight animated someday.

>She is the unwitting replacement for Hitomi because MC is into this kind of Girls?
Taz is your stereotypical "violent person with a heart of gold".

Taz is basically a more sane version of Hitomi. Hitomi is capable of being a good person one day, but she isn't there yet. Taz is showing what Hitomi is like if/when she discovers her own inner humanity.

Maybe it's a recurring theme, with Shidou and Youzan? Either both of them are only kind to certain people, or both of them are only seen as kind by these same people.

what the fuck is this guy?
was someone autistic enough to try to make a brute unicorn?

Attached: kb.png (844x1200, 902K)

If prehistoric creatures are a new development then mythical creatures should be impossible so it must be a fake horn.

>prehistoric creatures are a new development
Wait, when did they bring up potential prehistoric fauna?

Actual MC is one of those fancy historical correct feathered raptors.

Apparently, Nodoka is a demonstration of how extinct species hybrids are possible.
Is this from some extra chapter where Doggo and a giraffe are running away from an airstrike?

She's just a normal sloth brute, her hybridform is giant because Nodoka herself is a 6ft 5 amazonian nip.
I think someone translated that he told her Nomoto is alive or something.

Attached: 1520528299494.jpg (853x1303, 832K)

Nah, I don't think so

From the japanese wiki of Killing Bites

>ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/キリングバイツ

>Nodoka Uzaki [宇崎 和](うざき のどか)
>Brute Kiyo (Sloth)

>Introduced in the 2nd arc. Although she has a stronger body than most of the brutes, she doesn't enjoy fighting and was hidden in the cave during the Killing Bites Destival. She saw Pure's fight with Taiga so, after the brute dog fainted, she brought her to the cave in order to take care of her.

>Her transformation makes her upper body even bulkier while her face and limbs look exactly like those of a sloth. Her power is tremendous but she has no stamina at all.

>Her behavior during battle is being monitored by the management station and it seems she's a very rare individual as a therianthrope.
As you can see It hasn't been confirmed to be the ground sloth / megatherium but it has also been said she's a very rare kind of brute so there's still room for speculation.

Attached: IMG_20180304_125457.png (1078x1526, 1.35M)

Interesting, so this page outright stated that Hybridisation compatibility is 1 in 100,000. This means if you try to Hybridize Every available JSDF member, you would get between 2 to 3 Hybrids. And no guarantee that they would be compatible with useful animals.

The US military has active members numbered under 1.3 million. That would mean you could get 13 Hybrids if you test every single one of them. Some of them might even get useful powers. But you certainly can't raise an army with that kind of odds. You are better off testing the entire general population at birth, and forcefully conscripting any candidates.

Also, if they tested the entire 127million Japanese population, they would get 1270 Hybrids. That's about right for how all the Hybrids can fit in one single city.

looks likely to be an Indian cattle breed I think.

> it has also been said she's a very rare kind of brute
What that could mean is, like Hitomi, Nodoka may have been a beastwoman from birth and that would fitting since they share a surname.

Attached: Hitomi loli beast mode.png (1106x799, 504K)

I see a pigeon brute

Someone failed probability class

Yeah I believe the surname has to mean somehing.

Given the fact that Shidou was the one who named Hitomi it could be that "Uzaki" works a some kind of code for very special brutes.

How unfortunate. You go through all the trouble to get someone to fuck with your gene to become a human animal hybrid and they choose the genes of one the shittiest animals you can be

looks like cooking all that pasta paid off for Mama Japanese Bird

When will we finally see a cute girl crossed with the most powerful animal of all man

Taking the world pop of 7.6 billion you'd only get about 76, 000 people.
Maybe Shidou's plan is to have the hybrids breed so that the ratio grows.
Perhaps that's why Nomoto was "killed" inorder for him to be transformed into a brute,
so that Hitomi would accept him as a mate and produce a huge litter of beastmen that granddaddy Shidou can further research and experiment on.

Attached: 2144.jpg (320x430, 74K)

>Her power is tremendous but she has no stamina at all.

Man she gonna fall asleep in the middle of a fight baka.

It could be the reason why she doesn't like to fight, or maybe do anything (sloths, etc.). Doesn't explain her physique, though.

What if Hitomi was hybridized with a human?

It could be that she has to workout like crazy in order to accelerate her metabolism in order to counter that specific attributes of her brute form.

>There are two categories of sloths. The two-toed sloth is slightly bigger than the three-toed sloth, though they share many of the same features. They are about the size of a medium-sized dog at around 23 to 27 inches (58 to 68 cm) and 17.5 to 18.75 pounds (about 8 kilograms).

>Thousands of years ago, sloths were much bigger, according to the San Diego Zoo. Ancient sloths could grow to be as large as an elephant. They roamed North America and became extinct around 10,000 years ago.

Prehistoric Sloths used to look like this
Nodoka just looks like a regular modern three clawed type

Attached: 88899-004-C6658CAD.jpg (600x379, 27K)

The sloth has the lowest metabolic rate of any mammal. They sleep about 14 to 16 hours (!)

Nodoka probably pushes her body to accelerate her metabolism as a way to keep a normal lifestyle. This would explain why she's so buff.

Or maybe she was like this before becoming a hybrid.

The question: which of them is more threatening, when scaled to a human's size.
Maybe the ancient one, depending on the threats it had to survive against.

Attached: 24774800_310851512765432_616683564528657665_n.jpg (431x370, 16K)

Now you've done it.

Attached: Youko has you by the balls.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Male lions are said to sleep a lot too, might be due to relative lack of threats or to their low stamina (under %0.50 heart-to-body ratio)

She's definitely a gym rat. This girl is more built than Kiyo. Taiga looks like a skinny wimp next to her lol.

Attached: sloth 7.jpg (572x767, 107K)

She just has to end her enemies quickly and she'll be fine.

>Someone failed probability class
Obviously the actual odds would fluctuate, but the point is that we have an expected number of potential Hybrids. And we are talking about entire nations in terms of numbers here.

Damn she's shredded. I really appreciate how Killing Bites is giving us diversity of body types regarding its female characters.

>Interesting, so this page outright stated that Hybridization compatibility is 1 in 100,000.

That based off of genetics alone, since the current gene therapy technology can only allow people with the right genes to receive it. It also states that only Shidou's corporation are capable of Gene Therapy on humans, and have an monopoly on it; no other alternatives exist.

Hitomi's got a nice butt.

Attached: killing butts.jpg (1034x1500, 445K)

>Interesting, so this page outright stated that Hybridization compatibility is 1 in 100,000.
More like that by receiving gene therapy, there's a 1 in 100,000 that the patient will become a therianthrope. It should note that the Shidou corporation have a COMPLETE MONOPOLY over the practice, so no other alternatives exist.

smelly cat was best girl

Attached: ss+(2018-01-21+at+07.32.22).jpg (581x588, 69K)

>cat

>Maybe Shidou's plan is to have the hybrids breed so that the ratio grows.
From what I could understand, the hybridization is an unintended (but expected) side effect of the gene therapy. They're too dangerous to the public and could attracts poachers and human traffickers, which is why they're confined onto the island itself.

>Civets are also called "toddycats"

Attached: whatiskillingbites.png (2880x1620, 3.22M)

And this thing is called prairie dog

Attached: 800px-Black-Tailed_Prairie_Dog.jpg (800x1067, 198K)

it's funny how both of these inappropriately named animals are good at falling into holes

Attached: prairie-dog-fail-124.jpg (600x593, 162K)

The prairie dog makes holes.

Huh? All the hybrids live lives outside of Killing Bites, mostly in the world of organised crime, but then after the 2 year time skip where the sport has gone legit there's clearly a whole entertainment district/ghetto dedicated to it.

Attached: downtown fur town.png (1173x834, 1.01M)

>They're too dangerous to the public and could attracts poachers and human traffickers
I think only Origins are poached, because they are not considered humans by many. But synthetic Hybrids are considered people, even if many of them are razer crazy.

It sure would be nice of one of you Euro blokes if you scanned the back of volume 5 so we can get a sharper version of this.

Attached: C1jb-TsXEAAL2dk.jpg (448x567, 62K)

These wall scrolls look pretty sexy, but it's weird that they're on gaijin Amazon and not .jp.

Attached: 51fUS498RYL.jpg (500x294, 33K)

since you are a fellow man of taste and I happen to have the germanigger tankobon right behind me on my shelf...

Attached: IMG_20180313_0002.jpg (3024x4296, 2.94M)

it must be like living in one of those 'foreign concessions' that existed in Shanghai up to the late 1930s, a den of all vices, there.

My friend, you're the best.
She's so damn sexy, is there any trouble asking for you to scan the back of the other 5 Krautvolumes if you got them?

Attached: Sloth girl asks you question.jpg (1077x1000, 411K)

Hitomi's just perfect

they're not as sexy though

Attached: IMG_20180313_0003.jpg (3032x4288, 2.23M)

Attached: IMG_20180313_0001.jpg (3032x4288, 2.74M)

It's got to mean something for a doughboy like me to be attracted to this, but I don't care. I just hope to see her more.

Well, considering Pyua nearly got date-raped by a frogman while looking for a financial sponsor there, it's quite an apt comparison.
Volume 3's pretty hot though, love dat lizard butt.

Attached: Harvey Weinstein.png (1175x836, 762K)

vol 4 for now

vol 3 is giving me trouble with filesize and quality

Attached: IMG_20180313_0002(2).jpg (3032x4296, 2.16M)

mmm that bunny.
When I have that sort of trouble I often open the file in paint and save it immediately.
For some reason it seems to compress image files better than photoshop.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Killing Bites - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.11_[2018.03.08_23.48.11].jpg (1280x720, 54K)

vol 3 in 400 dpi for now

hope it's good enough for you

Attached: lewd lizard 400.jpg (2005x2869, 1.66M)

and here's 6.
Which has Kido, which means noone in their right mind could fap to that crap

Attached: worst autist.jpg (3024x4296, 2.27M)

Well thanks a bunch user, especially for bunbun and smelly cat.

Attached: this is chilidog.png (320x486, 168K)

this would have made a better picture for the back of volume 6 than Kido

Attached: 67332433_p0.png (1200x1000, 447K)

I imagine considering her last name's Uzaki she's going to be pretty important to the plot.
I think it's likely beastman Nomoto will save her and Pyua from anteater and blackman, and as a result she'll fall for him while he'll be intrigued by her surname.
Maybe then we'll have some "sisters fight over the same man" shenanigans between Nodoka and Hitomi.

Attached: DYDbA14WAAAlv-A.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

Attached: 00000092.jpg (600x428, 171K)

Would you cheat on a Cheetah Sup Forums?

Attached: 00000090.jpg (600x428, 136K)

I'd be the happiest man alive with these developments.

Gene Therapy IS Hybridization you fucking moron!!!!

Also, the Origin were poached to extinction because they're never been conceived as humans to begin with, just mere resources for the black market. And Human Trafficking is null since that only 0.01% of the earth population can become therianthropes.

No but I'd hybridize with:

Civet
Ibex
Mai (announcer)
Seira-sama (Hippos employer)
Laser lizards

Good tastes

Attached: 00000094.jpg (600x425, 200K)

>Interesting, so this page outright stated that Hybridisation compatibility is 1 in 100,000
This seals the deal, on the availability of said hybridization; it's utterly useless in a medical and financial standpoint if 0.01% of the earth population can even benefit from said procedure.

No, Hitomi is irreplaceable but Doggo is central pillar of the team.

It been 2 fucking years. She could've have children by then.

He'll since the Zaibatsu she's a part of have a business in HUMAN TRAFFICKING, she most likely have either her tube tied, or her womb removed.

Attached: BadDog.jpg (844x1200, 328K)