Hero Academia

This won’t end well

Attached: Disco.jpg (1563x832, 398K)

THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FAGGOT

No

oh ok sorry to bother you

Attached: 1520357849667.gif (400x326, 28K)

What a shitshow

A-Another thread nuked?

Here's another one

Attached: birth.png (1080x3283, 226K)

Is that even possible? For a pair of twins to have different fathers?

As hard as it's to believe, it totally is.
Also Mirio is my sunshine.

Attached: 1518138455272.png (455x810, 327K)

Is momo a top or a bottom?

When will shit ever happen?

An eternal bottom

Attached: c362f468a600a49e0adb75b69741f49f.jpg (550x1100, 118K)

/bnha/ is dead!

>threads are completely kill when shitposters, fujoshits, avatarfags, and shippers are sleeping
says a lot about this fanbase

It’s been a long day

Attached: 17390139919.jpg (1024x440, 77K)

>actual fanbase kicked out by shitposters, fujoshits, avatarfags, and shippers
What a sad age we live in

Attached: kcveraziinzx.jpg (1000x1142, 122K)

>Posters are so fed up with the stream of newfags getting baited by shitposters, and shitposters samefagging to oblivion, they take a break from the threads completely
Doesn’t take a genius to figure out how to fix things

It’s just the way it is when something gets as popular. Discussion still pops up from time to time but I feel like I’m getting less and less replies and the people who actually read the shit only bothers to check the thread on spoiler and chapter day (explains the hyped up (You)s to spoilers and gookscans) but chapter days are complete shitshows nowadays

These panels alone and AM’s line about how he came about controlling OFA should provide enough seed for some discussion and speculation, especially AM’s “prodigy” line which would relate to choosing OFA successors.
But no, what we have is a stream of shitshow of “Hurr Ochako is USELESS GIB WISHING ENERGY FOR MEI” and the discussion revolves around proving or disproving that Ochakos is useless or not.

This is reminiscent of the Overhaul arc when anons are arguing about whether Deku is a useless MC or not and was completely caught off guard when Eri’s quirk was revealed because they didn’t pay enough autism to what the chapter is displaying, and of course, it only started another round of shitposting, calling it “removes all tension” crap and the anons discussing her that her quirk will be difficult to control was “being defensive”

Of course, we know how it ended. Her quirk was of course difficult to control (wew it’s like controlling your superpower and the stronger it is, the more drawbacks it will have in general IS one of the recurring themes in the series), and Deku’s injuries are still there. All that noise for nothing.

This also happened when Aoyama’s weird behavior was teased, with some anons, again, trying to push the useless MC shit by saying that Aoyama will be revealed as quirkless.
And we know how that ended too don’t we

Attached: 835602F9-8A7E-4205-80D8-C2BD51DCD9DA.jpg (765x574, 304K)

I feel like an idiot for not understanding this. Why did All Might use that armor if it was only usable at 20%-30%?

The one thing I have to thank those people for is getting me to learn how to use the filters. It really cleans the thread up for me.

Because he thought it would help.
He probably ended up destroying it by powering up too much or getting his movements restricted and ditched it, hence why even Deku doesn't know about it.

Probably some other reason.
Support items can do more than just help your quirk be stronger.

Attached: DYGYzi-V4AAAoys.jpg (774x1200, 292K)

Probably botched up TL. Here’s from Viz
It’s kinda annoying that the aggregator that my phone app siphons off is using these botched quick TL from JB. I like rereading on my phone because it’s portable and easy to find single pages by memory. Now? eh. I’ll have to find the ones that rips MS

Attached: 20154344-AB38-489B-AA99-8D4D854C2756.jpg (784x1145, 327K)

That actually does help, I guess my confusion was what did the support item actually do for him

I was confused too. The wording made it sound like the support item was designed to draw out 20-30% while Viz’s made it sound like “even equipment that can match 20-30% is already bulky, and they’ll break quickly anyway since I’m a brawler” which is probably closer to what is being told

what was the purpose of the armor?

We don’t know yet, I’m not sure what a suit of armor could possibly do to help All Might. The guy was a tank already, I could only see it slowing him down.

Armor-ing I think, it probably doesn’t have much functionality when put on freaking All Might, but had he chosen to armor himself maybe he wouldn’t have gotten that hole in his stomach. Who knows
Also
>Deku is slowly armoring himself up starting from his legs to his arms until the day he ditches them once he grows strong enough

Attached: villain island 1.jpg (856x1250, 237K)

Attached: villain island 3.jpg (856x1250, 249K)

All Might didn't have a once in a generation genius designing his support items.
I feel like Hori is re-exploring his gadget concept from the oneshot.
Could be big.

Would you read a spinoff about the dark ages when powers were just appearing and the world was in complete anarchy?

Kurogiri has a hard life

There you have it. Something Bakugou is not good at.

He's taking a vacation in the prison

>AfO origins
Yeah I would but I don't think Hori has the skills to write that Lelouch-type keikakkucore.

I think beginning of quirks is too early, the first generation of heroes and villains would be more interesting to me.

What do you filter? I filter namefags

I’d be one happy guy if the arm thing turns out to be an oversized gauntlet that can retract back when not in use

Attached: 7921857E-5133-4D80-83EA-8BF37F936225.png (350x498, 220K)

Meant to reply to

I don’t think he needs to go beyond what he’s already shown. I’d be fine with what we got on AfO’s backstory.

Attached: AfO.jpg (1066x1600, 310K)

Nah. You know what would be better?
A spinoff taking place a year or two in the past.
And not in a different country, still in Japan.
And not in a different city, still the same one.
That would be much more interesting than a new take on the setting with a different genre.

A shit ton of comment filters. I’m glad most of the shitposts are pretty consistent with the words they use. I barely see them anymore.

You're shitting on Vigilante aren't you?

>Deku gets hit with a quirk erasing bullet
>starts using gadgets instead
>the series becomes just like the one shot
>Hori only gave Deku OFA and kept it around for 170 chapters to lure the WSJ editors into a false sense of security

despicable

Attached: gentleman.jpg (482x482, 159K)

I like Vigilante, but I feel like it had a lot more potential that was wasted on the need to shove in a bunch of cameos.

It is pretty disappointing. I expected more running from the cops and breaking up underground gangs and shit like that. I was not expecting goofy slice of life stuff and an overuse of cameos from the main series.

I'm not saying it's good but it's only some side project by some other mangaka anyway so I don't care.
I think he'll try to integrate both.

Tensei cameo was legit but i agree the other ones were kinda bad even so i still love the manga

I'm still disappointed how little world building Hori has done honestly, we've seen so much about the characters, but there's been like nothing shown about the world or how different it is cause of quirks
And now it feels to late to try and build up the world, so it feels like it's constantly gonna be boring and regular

Attached: 1518787286179.jpg (228x226, 14K)

Uraraka needs to use rocketpacks more often.
Now that she's able to use her quirk on herself for short periods, all the thrusters would have to propel is the weight of the equipment itself. As a result, the equipment can be super lightweight and convenient.

How do we fix Deku to make him less boring?

It’s not really important for the story being told, the characters are the most important part of it. We get told stuff about the world as we need to know it.

You put him into situations which test his beliefs and ideals and put strain between between him and those he is close too.

He doesn't need to be "fixed".

He’s set some parts of the world up at least with the government and police. But not enough history and using outside forces pushing on the school and groups of hero agencies to really affect the story.

i don't know fram even with the lolipack the OH fight was boring as fuck

Yeah, if two eggs get fertilized by sperm from separate males.

I don't really get how that's a response to my post.

We're probably not going to get too close a look at the world because it really wouldn't stand up to close scrutiny. It's designed to be "modern-day Japan, very precisely, plus superpowers," and to enable that scenario, lots of important things (such as "how the course of history developed" and "how the law works") have to be bent very weirdly, so it's probably for the best that we don't look too closely at them.

you said deku doesn't need to be fixed yet the final fight of the yakuza arc involving deku was the weakest part of it

Gonna have to disagree on that. I had issues with the arc, but I thought the fights were great.

Attached: 173010381.jpg (1748x1300, 621K)

Togawice and infinite 100% were the best part of the Yakuza arc.
Anything else is characterfaggotry.

Yeah. But I would say that's because a proper character climax for deku wasn't built up over the arc, not that the character is intrinsically boring

i can agree with that it feels like the whole arc was built around mirio

Mirio’s fight was the actual best part

Mirio's fight was exactly what Hori does wrong.
He goes overboard with side characters that will never come back.
And him holding back Overhaul for however many minutes quirkless felt forced and actually made Overhaul into a jobber instead of a threat.

>Mirio
>Never come back
?

Attached: 1485251534265.jpg (600x600, 145K)

Which girl has the fattest cock?
Hard Mode; No Mt. Lady

Attached: 1518834545665.png (544x594, 449K)

Mirio is in this current arc, he’s pretty clearly going to be reoccurring. I also disagree on Overhaul. Mirio lasts a few minutes and then gets wrecked. He beat all of 1-A in like a minute, I didn’t find it unbelievable that he can go a few minutes against someone he was beating pretty badly before losing his quirk.

Pony > Frog > Invis

They are girls, so no

Magne by default.

>girl

yes but she would have had to have fucked both of them in the span of a few hours.

Sorry for your loss.

Attached: 1520790442714.jpg (489x146, 24K)

Dabi kills Endeavor
>fulfills Stain's will by taking out the aggressive and self-centered No. 1 Hero
>on a personal level, takes revenge on his father who wronged him

It would be utter Kino, hopefully it comes to pass.

Attached: macki.jpg (339x350, 43K)

It’ll probably be something like that, but I wouldn’t be shocked if it was Stain who ends up taking him out.

Yeah, make a better series.

If only this would happen. I probably would instantly like this series billion times more than before.

>Deku finds out and as a revenge cucks Ochako with Bakugou

Attached: 1512158275657.jpg (4000x3123, 856K)

everyday until canon

Attached: DYD6uuXVAAA61nT.jpg (1200x936, 214K)

How much of a shitstorm would this cause?
I love it.

Never. The manga has been filler ever since the All vs AfO fight.

I love everyone in this thread!

Attached: tumblr_p51ubm6Rju1wkak41o1_400.png (392x496, 141K)

>filler
>in the official manga
Nani?

Attached: What the Fuck.jpg (502x200, 12K)

>filler
>Symbol of peace no longer there so we need the kids to be able to get to work faster
>Costume upgrade
>Kids now authorized to work as sidekicks
>Bakugou finds out about Izuku's secret
>A member of the VA fucking dies
>The guy who did it created one of the most useful weapons in this manga's world
>He and his organisation get defeated, at the cost of potentially the next all might losing his quirk and all might's former sidekick dying
>Thanks to that, the VA now has access to the anti-quirk weapon
>The source of that weapon is dangerous by herself and needs to learn how to behave in the human world, so the class invites her to the festival
>filler
And watch how Gentle and La Brava will somehow become relevant.

Are La Brava's clothes tailor made? Because she wouldn't fit in child clothes.

Attached: 67711287_p0.png (1200x1678, 807K)

Once laser-boy reaches his limit and shits on all the people under him.

Attached: DXxFoR0V4AAHErl.jpg (1200x847, 146K)

How will Gentle humiliate Bakugou?
I'm dead serious: if Gentle truly wants to help kids to grow and become stronger than he most certainly will turn his attention at Mr. Winner-the-UA-sportsfestival at some point, if not immediately. We and everyone in BnHA universe knows that Bakugou's weakness is his arrogance and there is only one cure for vanity and pride, so let's speculate.

Attached: 1520090342247.jpg (932x1316, 121K)

He will leap on stage and play the drums better than Bakugou.

>then
FUCK. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Is ochako the biggest cuckqueen in anime? Also mei energy of wishing blah blah cuck the fat pig

Attached: 1520714910897.jpg (1001x1414, 568K)

Why is this thread dead?
Did all the shippers get banned or something?

Most burgers are still asleep and europe is dead

Even shippers have gotten tired of this shit manga.