DRAGON BALL SUPER

Will Vegeta go Blanco in the movie? I just want the big baddie being defeated by Goku and Vegeta actually teamming up

Attached: Gods of the Universe saga.jpg (1200x630, 243K)

>Hey, Father, I have returned from my year long vacation from fucking My wife and training with my timelines Whis and have gain a new power.
>I'm here to fight against the Frieza menace with you guys and ending him once and for all.

Attached: Toriyama Smug Style Super Saiyan Rage Evolution F. Trunks.jpg (444x548, 166K)

>that hair style again
Not canon.

Also
>pupils
What? And not that's not SS Royal Aspull, is regular Blue

Attached: Trunks hair style.png (1884x1528, 1.31M)

Why is Broly such a chump in anything besides his first movie?

What will be Freeza’s wish for the Super Balls?

>please give me hair

Shut the FUCK up

>half-saiyans
>training when there's no enemies around

NICE H E A D C A N O N

It's not gay if it's Cell.

Probably for Goku to be his sidekick.

Because movie villains are a one-hit wonder. Broly was just so popular that they milked him with two more movies. Movie villains exist to be crazy powerful and dangerous as fuck for that specific movie, which Broly was in his first movie, but after that they're quickly overshadowed by whoever the villain is in the next movie.

El Hermano

Attached: OFFICIAL MANGA SCAN 03.jpg (310x946, 77K)

>future Trunks
>not training every single day of his miserable life

Attached: 34.png (953x1400, 326K)

>Jiren written pretty okay in the manga
>Toei fucks everything up again

>fights debura
>fights black immediately
>cries when he sees gohan with his family
yeah hes gone now

Explain how they fucked up.
I'm actually interested to know.

Is Yo! The Return of Son Goku and Friends the comfiest DBZ movie?

>vados-kun

Attached: 3jue.jpg (845x601, 88K)

He doesn't know, it's just cool to shit on Toei and he thinks it's what's expected of him because he's a simple-minded sheep that can't formulate his own opinions.

t. Toei

t. retard who has to posture on Sup Forums because he's too insecure to not agree with everyone else

>frieza wishes to go back in time to when he was on Namek with the power he has right now
>absolutely annihilates everyone
>new series called DragonBall Cold is released featuring Frieza fucking everyone's shit up

the whole company?

>SS Royal Aspull
Does that mean CSSB is also an asspull?

Are you joking, right? He's literally a villain that hates and trashtalks everyone

Yes.

So where did you get that opinion from, user? Someone on here? Or was it reddit or kanzenshuu?

this is the absolute state of Sup Forums huh?

i wasnt talking to you toyocuck

UI goku will still job to jiren, history likes to repeat itself :^)

you don't have to shitpost so hard, the other thread will die soon and everyone will move over here. just be patient

>insecure animefag
How is Goku controlling the form he had for more than 3 years with a technique (and not being even able of sustain the technique without tearing his body appart due the lack of practice) comparable to Vegeta getting a new form that makes him 20 times stronger (that he can use perfectly without problems even after using an almost suicidical technique) just because he wants to see again that starving kid he meet twice?

i love vegeta's gay ass sparky eyes

I swear to god if you talk again

BILLS

Attached: cumbia.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

you'll what? huh? :^)

How did Freezer live through being blasted by SS Goku and all of Namek exploding? Why doesn't he need to breath oxygen?

Fuck gokek

>trying this hard
Pathetic. He
>hates everyone
>trashtalks everyone
>makes fun of the death of innocents (17's death, pic related)
>gives no shit about trillions being erased
>literally justifies his behaviour with "I'm the strongest that means I can do it, eat a dick weaklings"
>even the lesson he got at his childhood is "someone strong made me feel bad in the past so I need to be the strongest one so I can be the one that make others feel bad"
Literally a villain, no matter how much you try defending him, he's a villain, a bad guy, a fucking piece of shit.

That's a nice copy-pasted 9-5 opinion, champ.

You also forgot how he initially didn't want to enter the tournament because that would just involve erasing other universes.

This shit is not getting funny. drop it

t. Pablo

Attached: 1505090806672.jpg (683x652, 99K)

>fuck friends
t. Jiren

Attached: 1520917300519.png (446x394, 184K)

>nuku has no midface
C'man, Toei.

Attached: gokufix2.png (1273x957, 469K)

Spics BTFO

Attached: 465498743132.png (769x441, 240K)

t. spic

Attached: 1506950695736.jpg (998x585, 105K)

What new form will goku need to defeat el grande madre?

Attached: 9876967967967564.jpg (1280x959, 147K)

Guys... I'm scared. Is GODku actually going to lose?

Au contraire. Pablos foretold blanco. Pablos know their shit.

he should go back to not speaking

>Spics following the law

Goku dies and Freiza adopts his family

Yeah, we'll totally not do it because Toei asked nicely.

>h-haha you aren't the only one saying that
Nice argument Paco

>Toei makes Jiren evil
>b-but they say he's not evil!
wew
Sorry user, disprove he's a good guy with what is actually seen on the show or stop posting

That's manga Jiren, the one that actually gives a shit about people

At least try harder with your fake bullshit next time

STAY MAD GOKEKchadren is the real vip

Attached: dragon_ball_super_oponent_by_lucario_strike-daxxrei.png (530x530, 104K)

super sayin dik

Jobkufag SEETHING

Fuck off and die gokek

Attached: 1505417104185.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

shut the FUCK up

Huele a caca

Gokek, job.

Attached: 1499880996898.png (1280x720, 778K)

Rank the DBZ arcs

>Attack of the Saiyans
>Namek
>Androids
>Majin Buu

Goku isn't going to "job". You Jirenfags and Lizardcucks are literally retarded shitposters

The Power Pole is considered virtually indestructible, why Goku didn't use it during Z and most Super? if it's really indestructible then the stronger Goku hits, the more damage it will do... considering Goku current strength, I think it could defeat many enemies.

Attached: Power Pole.jpg (317x256, 10K)

where cell

user the ending has already been leaked

>user the ending has already been leaked
It's not my fault you dumb retards fall for fake leaks.

Goku probably feels like weapons make the fights unfun for him

Attached: 6a57acc4a804c014fb1ba31eca7226f3ddbade15_hq.gif (500x281, 727K)

I don't know about that, but Jiren is undefeated against Goku and Vegeta.
4-0 when?

Attached: Jiren coming for 4-0.jpg (650x366, 36K)

hahahahaha seething Goku fan

i want to believe too

>instant reply
SEETHING desperate Gokek

Attached: 1510735853423.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Where does "job" come from? Is that an older term or is it from Hit saying "Time to finish the job" before getting his ass kicked?

Except they aren't leaks.

lurk more retard

Wrestling term for 'do the job' i.e. lose

Looks like I don't have to :^)

too bad won’t happen

you retarded?

And you still don't understand, newfag. "job" didn't come from Dragon Ball you dumb shithead.

Rate this team

Attached: Burst Limit.jpg (1300x548, 120K)

Do you love Whis

Attached: whis.jpg (1349x721, 122K)

Read the thread.

get rekt scrub already got my answer ;)

remove gohan and the cuck in the back

I'd suck his dick no homo

>I want children to pick up on what Jiren learns and feels from fighting Goku

DBS confirmed a children's show

Attached: 1467857267971.png (717x474, 661K)

>SSGSS Evolution looks more muscular and spikier than SSGSS in the anime, also darker (sans pupils)
>it's just shiny in DBH (sans pupils)
Why

Fuck Gokuck

What Wii game is this?

Fuck your shit taste.

SEETHING

Most shonen anime is for kids, yeah.

A movie now? Just fucking cancel this piece of shit already
My god, everything was okay here until I saw that fucking soyboy Goku design for a fucking movie (because apparently killing this franchise with a shit anime is not enough), worst part is that a lot of people see that shit design and say "wow this looks nice XD".
I thought Kitaro was going to kill this garbage once and for all, but "no no, let's make le epic movie XD for the money!"

>more saiyans and frieza wank
WOW, WHAT A SURPRISE, TOTALLY NOT A FLOP

Attached: gegege-696x453.jpg (696x453, 80K)

>muh seething
Fucking retard.

You sound mad. Mad enough to instantly reply.

Attached: 1496500967958.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Oh look another drooling sheep Goku hater

Honest thoughts on Battle of Gods and Revival of Freeza?

Attached: download.jpg (1024x576, 247K)

I'm sorry, but did Goku already lose? Oh, that's right. The tournament isn't even over yet. In fact, there's 2 more episodes to go. Does not having the lead at episode 129 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the fight is still on? Goku is still fighting right now and he has been the best fighter from universe 7 for how many episodes now? He's fighting one of the worst universes in the the entire multiverse who just happen to have a lead because Jiren is so op. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Universe seven is one of the best fucking teams in the tournament, they went 53-3 so far and would of won already if Vegeta didn't job. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Goku wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Goku just mastered ultra instinct. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Goku threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>seething this much
the state of gokucucks