Welcome to the most annoying MC annual meeting! Present yourself, plebeians!

Welcome to the most annoying MC annual meeting! Present yourself, plebeians!

Attached: okarin.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx0fKrf5Wr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here I come

Attached: subaru.png (1920x1080, 516K)

i am a mad scientist, it's so cooool, sunuvabich!

Attached: steins gate it's so cool.jpg (1920x1080, 69K)

Steins Gate 0 Okabe is so fucking shitty and depression that you wish he was start acting like a retard mad scientist again.

FUCK YOU OKABE RINTAKEK
HOUININ KYOUMA IS BEST
>Depressed Okabe fighting in tokyo in the JDF against soviet forces.
>Depressed Okabe fighting russian special forces and rounders in tokyo.
>Depressed Okabe fighting Stratfor operatives in tokyo

Best part of Steins gate 0 was Daru, he was bassed as fuck, he can do anything.
>Hey Daru hack into Sern.
' no problem'
>Hey Daru hack into Stratfor
'no problem'
>hey Daru, fake my death for 14 years whilst you wait for my consciousness to be sent 14 years into the future because convergence fated me to die on this timeline so I had to cheat fate.
ok OkariN!

>Hey Daru, fight off the godless, communist government forces in a ruined Akihabara for decades whilst I fuck around.
OK

Daru doesn't lose wait in 2036 he gains a shit tonne of muscle and becomes the ultimate cyberpunk super warrior!

Attached: LINTAHRO.jpg (1152x1146, 203K)

is chuunibyou a real thing in japan?

Attached: 1511118906664.png (1204x1037, 790K)

Shamen girl where?

Attached: Holy Cow.png (299x287, 85K)

Of course it is.

newfags

Attached: school dies.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I liked him a lot.
Anything is better than beta neutral self-insert blank state.

I'm convinced Dandy they made Dandy intentionally annoying so the cool scenes shine more.

Attached: Space Dandy 26 (2).png (1280x720, 484K)

Hey i don't think you should be here

>he didn't read the VN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'LL KILL ALL THE TITANS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU MAKE ME MAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: eren-yeager-23863.jpg (300x420, 29K)

its what i'm doing right now, needed to vent

Fuck off with the spoilers shithead.

That's what makes the reawakening so much better. Had Okabe not been annoying for so long it wouldn't have felt as good when he finally went back to o himself.

I personally found him a good protagonist.

This is the perfect festival for me to die at.

Attached: Popular.png (1280x720, 997K)

He's certainly more entertaining than any other SciADV MC.

Uhh, not really. Aki and Gamon are plenty entertaining. Daru too, (applying Daru to R;N DaSH)

Gamotan is shit, even Takumi is miles better than him.
And Kai was bland as fuck.

I never mentioned Kai. I said Aki, who officially is the MC of R;N.

Well, I agree with you then. Aki and her boner for robot is easily the best part of R;N.

>You didn't like a character? You should have seen more of him then!
Nice logic there. I couldn't even watch the show because of that fag.

C-can I join, guys? Myabe I'm offended by everything, but at least I'm a coward and don't know what I want so I need multiple lives to decide on fucking something!

Attached: Yukiteru Faggano.jpg (400x400, 28K)

finally

Have you seen our chairman, Shinji? He's gone missing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Asta_en_el_anime.png (1920x1080, 3.03M)

Oh don't worry, I also found Okabe unbearable when I started reading the VN. I even got fucking mad at him for fucking such a twat towards Mayuri and wasting her pocket like this. But through the adventure, he morphed into such a great protag that I couldn't be mad anymore.

>I couldn't be mad anymore.

He's not the worst SciADV protag, but not the best by a long shot.
Worst SciADV protag goes to Kai, especially of what I've heard of the R;N VN (Not R;N Elite). Even Takumi and Gamotan are better

But why would you keep watching (or reading), never mind expect anyone else to?

Step aside, kids.

Attached: naruto-thumbs-up-gif-13.gif (498x373, 1.16M)

C-can I join? I hope it's okay for MC who are also murderers to attend.

Attached: Sota-Mizushino-ReCreators.jpg (650x366, 39K)

Not even mad. The OP makes the entire travesty worth it.

/thread

Attached: C40B7768-4E5C-4E31-A822-889C74E47E6E.png (752x763, 427K)

Attached: 1393676988112.jpg (512x512, 41K)

>implying he murdered that dumb bitch
Shark knew what was up. Someone post the shark Stirner pic. Soda was only doing what he felt like, and there's nothing at all wrong with that.

He gets way better when he grows up tho

Attached: aylmao lets comit genocide.png (500x233, 63K)

t.daru

Sorry kids, guess I win this time round

Attached: 6640.jpg (225x350, 49K)

I CAN HEAR IT IN MY HEAD. PLEASE SEND HELP.

Every one from ''''''''''iconic''''''''' trio is annoying as fuck. Kishimoto really did everything to annoy people at the start of the manga.

Naruto wasn't annoying in the slightest. For a kid raised without parents, he was still a bro. Thanks to Iruka I suppose.

You're all smalltime.

Attached: 258279.jpg (225x350, 37K)

"annoying" doesn't even make top 10 on the list of faults in that horrible shithead

>let Mamika walk to her death and
>told Aliceteria something that later made her basically kill herself.
>pushed Setsuna over the edge

Face it, he's evil.

>>let Mamika walk to her death as he knew what she was going to do*

IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING STUPIDLY RETARDED AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE OF MY HUGE ASS PLOT ARMOR

Attached: 1313283845527.jpg (704x792, 69K)

>evil
>not a spook

Attached: spooky shark.png (223x376, 38K)

'sup brah

Attached: 1183946326448.png (2000x1127, 712K)

Never mind her horrible personality, her voice alone is enough to make her the most annoying MC.

Attached: 114207.jpg (225x350, 35K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: bnha killer.jpg (1280x720, 268K)

Im dying

I came here to post this.

This. One of the high points of the VN.
youtube.com/watch?v=tx0fKrf5Wr8

Attached: 1484649170280.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

>when you're literally the most righteous person in the series and the only hope humanity ever had

Fuck you, Okabe is God's gift to humanity.

Kys

Suzu is God's gift to my dick, m8

Never got all the hate towards Shinji.
To me, the only questionable decision he ever took was getting out of the LCL in EoE.

shinji is a great character

he's also an obnoxious little shit

What? I've only ever heard good things about VN Kai, since a lot of his internal dialogue was dropped from the anime.

Yeah, but VN Kai's internal dialogue, at least in the original Robotics;Notes, as far as I've heard is literally just
>muh Kill-Ballad

True.

and are probably my least favorite characters.

>meliodas hasn't been posted yet
disappointment

Indeed, everyone became unlikeable on Shippuden

>no one posted the most obvious one

Attached: Goku_by_aznfanaticwarrior.png (416x408, 98K)

How the fuck is that thing related to that OTHER guy

You know what im talking about. post the genealogic tree, please.

Just finished Zero
Jesus christ the writers tried so hard to make Daru cool and shoehorned him saving the day and everyone else being a dumbfuck into every other scene it felt like, did Tomokazu Seki ask for a more prominent role or something?