If you could go back in time and stop this little piece of shit from influencing anime, would you do it...

If you could go back in time and stop this little piece of shit from influencing anime, would you do it? What should the punishment be for her?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

I would not because she opened me up to DFC

I would go back in time to stop you.

Nah, she's cute!

ZnT had no influence on anime. You're thinking of Shakugan no Shana

Lick my shoes
it's best punishment for her
heheheheh

How would you say SnS influenced anime?

Rape.

Catapulted the modern tsundere trend

Kill his author

Attached: Louise is a shit.jpg (960x540, 61K)

Shit isn't cute, Retard.

How awkward it is when you gone for don't know how long without any trace and your family worried sick probably called the police and the police couldn't find you and latter announce you dead then suddenly you went back home and told your family that you just married this girl?

I would have Purple Hair Queen chick win in the Harem

Its weird that after being send back he didn't even think about saying anything to his family and friends before going full GTA and stealing a fighter Jet

The MC seemed to have gotten dumber with each season for whatever reason. He was quite a regular guy in the first one, then someone must've hit his head on the battlefield really hard and he turned into a drooling retard.

you're homosexual

I'm pretty sure I'm heterosexual.

Don't talk about my cute wife like that

Attached: wall12_1600.jpg (1600x1200, 691K)

They are both childrens of their age trend.
They didn't influenced shit.

She's a hussy and worst girl. She's ungratful. Every other girl would've been happy with him, instead she treats him like arse.

Louise is shit but without her the world wouldn't have Taiga, my wife

The only difference between them is the hair color.

You can tell the difference between taiga and Louise?

was this show the cause of his cancer?

I thought it was Love Hina that caused the modern tsundere trend.

I would kill the dumb little piece of shit MC before I would kill her.

Too soon user. Too soon.

Attached: 1517056319244.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

fucking homo

Attached: 1480167346632.jpg (400x320, 40K)

>What should the punishment be for her?
3 hours of analingus

I'm not sure how the anus would react to being constantly wet like that. It doesn't sound healthy at least.

Actually it was evangelion.
And is not the only shit that cancer spawned. All the emotionless cathatonic kudere girls come from it as well. As much as the hordes of spineless whiney male MCs.
That is a series that would be much better if never existed, it ruined 20 years of anime and manga.

And what about Ranma 1/2 that popularized the genderbend/trap fetish?
Or Mahoromatic that filled the anime industry with maids and butlers?
Louise is not even half influential compared to this crap.

>disliking the flat tsundere archetype

Attached: 1508090187389.png (500x650, 475K)

But I love her.

There's nothing influential about ZnT.
OP is just an idiot.

So now kuuderes are bad?

Pure monogamous love, and plenty of handholding

Adding Tabitha is also acceptable.

Attached: 4ae50f16c270936e2c951ba8cfd605d4.jpg (5964x4088, 2.01M)

>Tabitha
My man!

Reminder that Kaito is an absolute piece of shit and jokes aside Luise is by far FAR the abused one in their relationship.
Seriously fuck that guy.

She is the only good addition of all the options.

Attached: 5befbe8e11544dfb4f629f39328cb643.jpg (1013x1600, 305K)

Than it's not monogamous anymore

have you heard of a shana clone aka tsundere with a loli body type tends to be ether rich, have powers of some kind, or very good at combat.

How the fuck did he even steal yhe fighter jet? How could they just skip over something so important?

I wouldn't do anything of the sort, the idea could have worked, it's just that it's a perfect storm of aggravation.
>play up Saito as a womanizer, and give him bro time with Guiche
>Have Saito get off to getting beaten by Louise, and her slowly acknowledge she enjoys domming him
>Queen never get involved with any of these hijinks. She's too important, pretty and all around a good girl to be stuck on Saito.
>Wacky hijinks aside, No harem, just a love triangle between Maid, Protag, and Pink loli
Siesta was betrayed by her writers.

Attached: Zero.no.Tsukaima.full.738812.jpg (2198x4151, 2.4M)

>now
There weren't any values in emotionless pretty dolls to begin with.

Honestly after he fell in love and confessed early what even was the point of the harem?

No. Louise is love. Louise is life.

Attached: Zeronots22_01.jpg (640x909, 196K)

why is Sup Forums suddenly liking tsunderes now after they have falling out of popularity?

>after they have falling out of popularity?
hmmm...

I wouldn't change a thing other than save the author and my only demand would be that he removes Siesta from the plot because she is the harbringer of 90% of the issues.

Sup Forums has always liked tsunderes newfag. Only a vocal minority hates on them in every thread possible

>influencing anime
You're joking, right? The isekai with tsunloli heroine trend would had taken off a decade earlier if that was true.

>suddenly

How did this series influence anime? It wasn't the first harem and it's not the most popular harem. It wasn't the first Isekai and it's not the most popular Isekai. Louise wasn't the first tsundere and she's not the most popular tsundere, I doubt she's even the most popular of Rei's VA roles. If anything the series should be something that should've influenced Isekai, I said it's not the most popular Isekai but it's a whole hell of a lot better than the standard RPG worlds most of them get.

The only good tsundere that J.C Studios has produced. Prove me wrong

Attached: taiga-aisaka-gif-20.gif (500x367, 1.93M)

by vocal minority you mean that THK fellow that keeps showing up on every tsundere related thread and shitting up the place with his shit tastes in waifu. hell, i think he is the one that created this thread.

>suddenly liking
>falling out of popularity
What the hell am I reading? Off the top of my head Erina, Kurisu, Maho, Yukino, Misaka Tatsumaki, Emi, Touka, Shinobu, Hitagi are still popular and current.

EXACTLY
this triggered me really BADLY
AND THEY JUST KEPT TACKING ON GIRLS
They could have have had
But no, why be different when you can be cliche?

>J.C.Studios has produced
It's an adaptation

this

Siesta a shit

StB S3 is coming out soon. Can add Yukina an Natsuki too.

*it's just that the series they gave us is a perfect storm of aggravation

>DFC
Even if he wanted DFC, Charlotte would have been such a wonderful waifu. Treated with love and respect, and you'd be the King consort which is pretty cool I guess

Old tsunderes like Taiga, Louise, Chitoge, Kirino are still being talked to this day, which shows their popularity.

I think he made this thread too.

>play up Saito as a womanizer
Wrong. He's just too much of a "nice guy' to tell all the girls coming onto him to fuck off.

Its kinda weird because usually I would champion an early realization of being in love and a confession but if you wanna go the harem route it is just going to make everyone look bad.

I actually liked the first couple of seasons but have to admit it only got progressively worse and worse to the point it turned me from being a fan to a hater.

She didn't influence shit you delusional millennial piece of shit.

i thought there was some kind of backlash against tsunderes, at least on the other sites.

I feel like constantly looking for an escape from an abusive relationship isn't that weird of a thing to do. MC for sure a shit, but she is objectively worse.

I'd punish her with the most brutal anal sex of her miserable life.

yes

why do anime adaptions most of the time make the tsundere more abusive than they are in the source material.

I'd go back and kill Saito.
Make Louise the MC, Tabitha and Siesta and NTR queen and the rest get larger roles. They slowly become friends (no /u/trash) over the course of the first season as Louise opens up to others. No petty rivalry drama, they'd have real friendships with each other.
Or maybe just replace Saito with a better romantic interest character.
Fuck I hate Saito.

I feel like any of the other heroines besides Louise could have won if they just fucking talked to Saito instead of trying to seduce him at every corner. Just have a serious talk about how the way he is treated is not ok, and that he could do better. But this is an Animu, so the obvious solution is to wait in his bed and hope he fucks you by accident.

Is this the reason for all of those crossover fanfics were saito is replaced with something else.

The only good tsundere are those born before the word tsundere existed.

Attached: kyoko-otonashi.png (513x762, 326K)

Rin, Miyu, Megumin, Asuna.

Ah, yeah, Rin. She easily eclipses almost everyone thanks to FGO.

That's the problem.
They aren't good but neither bad. They just "are not".
They are like inanimate objects. A brick is neither good or bad, is just a brick.

Yeah but at that point you're changing it from gag comedy to a serious love drama.
Still, it's not so funny when you see the same gag repeated endlessly. The tsundere thing was alright for the first season or so but then after the confession the gag abuse should have been toned down.

Megumin is a tsundere?
To me looked more like a some kind of genki girl

Rin's stocks are plummeting lately however. UBW was 4 years ago. And she's hardly in FGO, when she is she's being possessed by a literal prostitute goddess.

Nowadays if a character shows the slightest bit of reaction formation they're labeled a tsundere.

to be honest with you, kazuma keeps claiming she is one.

They could have sat on it until the last season. When Tabitha moved in would have been a good time since she had no problem having that exact conversation with Louise. I understand the premise, and would have been fine if he even brushed that conversation off. I was just hoping for a payoff at some point besides him just deciding "this is my life now"

Tsunderes are usually characters that cause shyness, prestige, or not wanting to stay in the way of someone else, deny their feelings toward some character.
It ever happened with Megumin?

Literally every person does it to an extent
The archetype takes it to the extreme, but just showing those traits don't make you one

even the princess tried to seduce hin even though louise was her best friend, not to mention how it would go over politically in their world.

The princess was fine with him being her secret lover and marrying whoever she had to marry

I think her deal wasn't to actually be in a relationship with Saito (publicly). She just wanted to come through the mirror to touch butts, and then have both of them go back to their loveless marriages in the meantime. Her motivation makes a bit of sense in that context. Its still a shitty thing to do, but I get it at least.

>genki
That's more of Iris's thing. Megumi is barely tsundere much in current development. But she was fairly an obvious one up to around the time of her birthday.

i would forcefully get her pregnant.

Louise's anime was the only anime that for some reason kept me pulling all-nighters to finish

That's not Shana

I don't think you know how and understand just how popular she is in a fast-growing franchise as Fate. Even before she got clones in FGO, she was still in the top 5 for all of T-M girls. Her presence in other works like CM, Prisma, UBW film, Extra, and various other installments prior to FGO (with its globalization as a game and dominating comiket) continue to fan the flame, not decrease it. In FGO, she may not be in it much, but her clones are they remind people or garner more fans to be interested in the original. Ereshkigal is pretty similar to Rin since she's tsundere, so there's that too. And her event was recently only a few months ago

>maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, you have shit taste. I wonder why.

Attached: image dot jpeg.jpg (470x475, 48K)

Maybe you don't see how "image" and "maxresdefault" are two different words user, but your image doesn't make any sense.

shut the fuck up louise is cute