Thoughts on this? How do you see this playing out. I bet Goro is going to start becoming hostile towards Hiro

Thoughts on this? How do you see this playing out. I bet Goro is going to start becoming hostile towards Hiro

Attached: fixed2.jpg (1068x849, 84K)

They're going to start dying and it won't matter at all, like 90% of the repetitive shit so far. It should have been 12 episodes.

>milkmanxlesbian isn't even considered

well for one, do you watch the show?

Well for one, yes. Also i didn't make the graphic, but as long as you autistically binding by your shipping, you can't point out too many inaccuracies

Needs a “likely” line going from Ichigo to Ikuno

>Reality show with mechas

Well done Japan.

No milkman and Ikuno?

Nah, you are just retarded, go and watch the show before posting anything else.

Futoshi idolising Kokoro and being clearly attracted to her is a "likely". Mitsuru and Kokoro interacting twice also gets a "likely"?

Seeing Trigger usual take like they did in Kiznaiver, the glasses lesbian will end with fatty.

Goror is far to based to be spiteful

Put a yellow arrow from Hiro to Ichigo

Attached: 1519590001779.gif (313x313, 106K)

Dumb strawberry

that would be inacurate

Put a line from ichigo to 002

Fatso and forgettable meganeko will die

02 ---> Hiro isn't 100% confirmed due to consistent lying to Hiro as well as contradicting symbolism. wait until she monologues about him.
Not even an unlikely for Mitsuru ---> Ikuno is retarded if Miku can get it for Goro.

They literally don't care about eachother.

why's there a line between miku and goro?

Because she wrongfully accused Ichigo for not appreciating all Goro does for her. That's pretty much it.