Did he actually have romantic feelings for Kirino or was he just trying to be an amazing big brother?

Did he actually have romantic feelings for Kirino or was he just trying to be an amazing big brother?

Attached: Kyousuke and Kirino Kissing.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

>Did Kyousuke fuck his sister just to make her happy?
>Did Kyousuke then use his "one time promise" to continue their relationship and keep fucking her in """secret""" just to be a great Big Bro?

Hmmmmm

You know the best part. Is them having to raise some inbred brat.

Both of course.

The show was trying to be somewhat ambiguous about that until they committed at the very end to keep the shippers watching as long as possible. Then when it looked like they finally committed, they pulled a "hahah, hey it was all a joke and sacrificing all those perfect waifus was for literally nothing"

It not only pissed off Kirino shippers, but infuriated all those who lost for literally nothing.

It's such a dumb and easy fix, so it upsets a lot of people.

Attached: 1515005646590.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

He was just a really good brother.

The last part of the story is basically fanfiction so that's why it doesn't make sense.

Originally was trying to be a good big brother. Her fetishes eventually got to him and he developed romantic feelings for her.

The reason was because it is literally against the law in japan for them to have an unambiguous incest ending.

You sound like that insane manamifag that declared that the last books weren't canon.

All you only childs discust me on this

>Then when it looked like they finally committed, they pulled a "hahah, hey it was all a joke and sacrificing all those perfect waifus was for literally nothing"

Except that's clearly not what the author wanted, he was restricted by laws and what would be able to be published/aired. Having them get "married" and kiss was already pushing things for the anime, but even then they still squeezed in a very clear "Obviously they're gonna stay together" at the end.

Both the LN and the Manga are even more blatant with this- the LN has them have sex that night in the Love Hotel anyway. And the after-story is absolutely unambiguous, it literally has Kuroneko complaining about Kirino bragging about their sex life.

The author wasn't trying to cocktease anyone, his intentions were pure, to create a beautiful incest story. He even took it all the way to the end without the standard NBR cop-out that would have made his life 10,000x easier. I can absolutely respect that.

It's also why I haven't watched Eromanga, seeing him be forced to go the NBR route is too sad.

The best she's ever had actually.

>turn down half a dozen hot girls and risk social suicide for both himself and his sister
You tell me.

True and purest love.

Attached: 1385242364106.png (480x272, 130K)

Yes

Attached: 1515377960721.jpg (768x864, 147K)

Not going to lie, I looked kuroneko better but kirino and the idea of incest is hot as fuck so I liked how the show ended

>RORIKON JANAI
>SHISUKON DA

Both.

>Did he actually have romantic feelings for Kirino or was he just trying to be an amazing big brother?
He was a sexual pervert who raped his underaged sister in a country where the law clearly states that a 16 year old girl can only perform oral.

Purest form of love for the best imouto.

Attached: 1391402040381.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

He just wanted to get inside. Wouldn’t you?

neko best girl

Does this mean that I have to marry my sister in order to be a good brother???

>show is about building a healthy sibling relationship based on trust after like 7 years of hating eachother
>suddenly this means marriage and sexual life for some reason
I'm not going to lie this almost ruined the entire show and I was hoping I was hallucinating it

Kuroneko would probably volunteer as a surrogate mother

This is a Kirino thread now.

Attached: 1391408542081.jpg (1562x763, 643K)

>Show is constantly about romantic and sexual attraction between them
>Opening literally ties them with the Red String of Fate
>Female Lead plays little sister Eroge and gets him into playing them too
>Kyousuke's character arc is about getting back closer to being the person his sister fell in love with
>Kirino's arc is about letting go of that memory and accepting her brother as he is now- a man she can rely on
>Literally called My Sister Cannot Be This Cute
>GUISE! THE INCEST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!!!11

You're not a smart man, are you user?

It was quite something to see these people freak out when it aired(first season) because it was obvious what was going to happen but they kept pretending like it couldn't possibly happen.