Oregairu

How can Yukino and Yui even compete?

Attached: IMG_2127.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>it's the Iroha guy

Man you gotta let other's start the threads or they can instantly see it for what it is

oregairu went to shit after the first season

>animefags

Nobody else starts them

>Nobody else starts them
they dont start them for a reason, user

I lost interest in this after they revealed it's a double volume release for the ending.

Oof.

Easy, they dont flirt with random guys

this was the best anime episode of all time

She's butt ugly user.

By actually winning.

Iroha a shit

Iroha is the choice that doesn't conflict with MC's ideals.

By being cuter

Attached: 好彩雪崩團滅清一色.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

By not changing their feelings at a drop of a hat.

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNO

Attached: 15-22-27-9J99-xJ2aKU.jpg (1276x1600, 145K)

What does that mean?

he implied two independent ends but i dont think so, Yukino will win first and Yui later.

go to hell, imouto abuser

Sounds like a fair deal. Yuifags and yukinofags with end it with a draw

Yui wins later and forever, get it?

Will *

I'm a yuifag user, sounds legit either way

Neither Yui or Yukino deserves a win though. It's p. obvious that Iroha is the best girl

>Iroha
I hate this bitch

Only if you have garbage taste.

Why? She is the best girl, and the date episode was very cute.

You would rather have the ice queen or dumb blonde archetype? Hmmm, I wonder if it's me or you that has garbage taste.

yes she looks cute and fun to be with, but she isnt genuine

Enlighten me on how she's not genuine around Hachiman?

she used him, she exploited him, she doesnt like him at all

>She is the best girl, and the date episode was very cute.
Animeonlyfag detected. And it’s you that has garbage taste. Iroha is such a piece of shit that Studio Feel had to revamp her entire character to make her likable

People are still wasting reading this? The shitposting was fun while the anime were airing but it was pretty clear before the end of the first season that there was no real hope for the source material.

Volume 10.5 was the best volume as well. Fuck off.

>she used and exploited him
In what way? She's sneaky and mischievous and thats probably the best thing about her. She isn't an absolute angel that never does anything bad intentionally like Yukino or Yui which makes her much more interesting

Fuck no. Volume 10,5 was absolute garbage.

why the hate? Iroha is just confused, she clearly like 8man especially stunned from his genuine speech. She is struggling with her societal needs and inner desire but eventually she will come around. With that much time spend around with him, she is a valid candidate and she is resourceful.

go away

still a senseifag fuck you all

Attached: 1439250830584.jpg (1280x1527, 435K)

>In what way? She's sneaky and mischievous and thats probably the best thing about her. She isn't an absolute angel that never does anything bad intentionally like Yukino or Yui which makes her much more interesting
You sound like the typical Irohafag that has no idea what the fuck he is talking about.

By not being an irrelevant hussy

Attached: 1520427121150.gif (500x750, 796K)

>why the hate? Iroha is just confused, she clearly like 8man especially stunned from his genuine speech. She is struggling with her societal needs and inner desire but eventually she will come around. With that much time spend around with him, she is a valid candidate and she is resourceful
Why do you fags always pull shit out of your ass when it comes to this shitty bitch?

Shit taste and worst girl.

reach deep your heart, it is truth
you too

get fucked cunt

>ESLretards are Irohafags
Sasuga.

while you only write short reactionary comment, this reflects your defense for your waifu?

>he does it again
Read a fucking book or do whatever it takes to fix your shitty grammar.

>grammar as valid argument

Boy, I used to like you irohafags since almost everybody else was just eternally butthurt but it's pretty sad if this is the best you can offer these days. Your posts are boring and stale. Guess it can't be helped considering the series we're dealing with.

8man doesn't deserve her, but she still deserves to win. Really she's the only one who deserves any happiness at all other than Saki and maybe Komachi too. Shame sensei routes are mostly only the realm of fairly niche manga.

>sensei
>saki
Pleb limitbreak activated.

>deserve
Nobody deserve to win, they have to earn it. Clearly, she is nice and definitely the major cause that pull Hachiman from spirals of social occlusion. She helped here and there and Hachiman would never forget her.

For Sakisaki, she is a side character but she though she was confessed by 8man, this makes her case interesting. Plus, she is motherly

>the major cause that pull Hachiman from spirals of social occlusion
But that is wrong

she forced him into her social rehabilitation program or else, 8man is a NEET

But sensei didn’t force him there because of sensei’s will.

>Komachi crying and hugging her big bro after being accepted into the highschool.
HHHHNNNNNGGGGG

v12? That is nice and he should hug more peoples

I thought it was poorly written as fuck and only there to prey on emotionally weak plebs.

>How can Yukino and Yui even compete?
8man actually cares about them.

No

>Nobody deserve to win, they have to earn it.
Not the sharpest tool in the shed, eh? Saying someone deserves something implies they've earned it. Sensei, Saki, and Komachi to an extent, whether or not they should win the 8bowl, are the most decent and likeable female characters in the series, not to mention the ones who put the most effort in solving people's troubles and not causing too much themselves. 8man's no prize, but they deserve a break. We all know they won't get one though since that's not the kind of series this is.

Best girl just arrived.

Attached: 56526694_p2_master1200.jpg (600x870, 138K)

>not to mention the ones who put the most effort in solving people's troubles and not causing too much themselves
You lost me there

Yukino can't win since she doesn't actually like 8man.

Are you an animeonlyfag or just mentally retarded like the rest of the people here?

>master1200
The state of yuifags, everybody.

Attached: [Commie] Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku - My Teenage RomCom SNAFU TOO! - 0 (1280x720, 87K)

All I see is a pigwhore.

>Haruno talks about how she vomit after drinking too much.
Hnnnnng

well, you didnt make it clear. They cant win the 8bowl.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Stop pretending like you do.

End game right here

back to plebbit/twitch please

At least she isn't a thirsty autist like Yukislut, who thinks nothing of virginity.

Attached: 316212412.jpg (2220x3000, 1.2M)

You just described Yuishit, Yuipollfag.

Worst fucking girl hands down.

The only girl i cant stand is Haruno, others have their good side shown, even for Sagami

Attached: 00000002.jpg (768x960, 77K)

Attached: CC1B3C3E-C4E8-48FB-AF2E-3C9CB9ED44A2.png (2894x4093, 1.37M)

How fast would Yukino an hero if Hharuno stole 8man from her?

Haruno fate is sealed by being the heiress of her family, Her marriage is already fixed.
she will kill her

Yukino is the one who wants to be in politics. Haruno doesn't.

Haruno wants to swim in old man semen.

not really, she want to be recognized and not treated as spare heir

That isn't what vol 12 syays.

>How can Yukino and Yui even compete?
By not looking at 8man like on back up plan.

Attached: [Commie] Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku - My Teenage RomCom SNAFU TOO! - 0 (1280x720, 69K)

Cancertits.

who is she?

Worst girl, aka Harunoslut

i bet she pad a lot

>the only way for Haruno to escape her fate would be for someone who doesn't care about his status in society to ruin her for marriage
That'd be neat. I could accept a non-Sensei/non-Iroha end for that. Yui and Yukinon are absolute cunts who should both lose, but one of them will win because the author is a faggot.

Kys faggot

i want to rape Yukino after i purchase her from her father

It would be a lot neater if sensei and Iroha got raped by a pack of niggas.

>all this butt devastation

Attached: haruno l.webm (1280x720, 577K)

Not anyone’s fault you have shit taste user.

Haruno is shit, she has no friends among her peer

Nobody wants to hang out with a shitter like her.

But that's not iroha

They can share that position.

This. I am not Yuipollfag but I completely agree with this.