SYD

Stuff

Attached: 1336922552167.gif (300x319, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/31737/6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[Right] Ousai Academy Judo Club Captain: Mitsuba Mutsumi (2nd year)

"Ahahaha"

"The sports clubs are meeting up in the PE storage room. (small) That's not good"

"President, what're you doing?"
"Tsuda, good timing"

"We're going to the to the PE storage because it's gonna blow!" [Note: 溜り場 (tamariba - meet up point) and 溜まる (tamaru - to accumulate, gather) use the same word, but I can't figure out how to work it the same way in English]

Attached: 1 - 1Z1pBYL.jpg (1115x1600, 400K)

Comic 1
Feels like 10 kg

Wrist weight
Slip

"Aren't you gonna get tired from keeping that on?"
"This weight is totally fine"

"Oh no"
"Heavy..."

"Eyelids..."

Comic 2
The me behind you

"What nice weather"

"Hagimura, when I give the signal, say "Guess who?""
"Well sure why not"
"Guess who"

"Guess wh..."

"Eeeep! Suzu-chan you're so assertive!"
"Oh come on"

Attached: 2 - U3nMlJW.jpg (1115x1600, 357K)

Aria a cute

Comic 1
Little sister has unstable battle power

"Tsuda-san, accessories are against the rules!!"
"I'm sorry"

"Whatever happened to standards?"

"Oh you found out?"
"You said I'm not stable today"

"Didn't you say"
" "Whatever happened to her standard self?" " [Note: 風紀が乱れる (Fuuki ga midareru) and ふ... 気が乱れる (Fu... ki ga midareru) sounds similar. But I couldn't find an exact english parallel, so I altered it a bit]
"Do I look like a chuuni to you!?"

Comic 2
Kaleidoscope

"Be free to feel at home here"
"I'll go get changed"
"Okaaay"
Shino Room

Kaleidoscope

"President, you have a beautiful kaleidoscope"

"I fixed it up this morning"
"Huh?
"Oh" [TN: Apparently, kaleidoscope can also refer to the insides of a woman's vagina. I guess because it looks like a kaleidoscope inside]

Attached: 3 - hBBhqAB.jpg (1115x1600, 346K)

Sweet, more SYD.

万華鏡(mange-kyo) means kaleidoscope
Shino interpreted it as まん毛(mange meaning vaginal hair) 今日(kyo meaning today)

Oh I see. My bad then.

How much longer are Shino and Aria going to be in this manga though? It's been a while since their third year started.

Does Suzu have hair down there?

hmm not sure what the joke is here.
> "The sports clubs are meeting up in the PE storage room. (small) That's not good"
Is shino thinking it's not good because of small space or safety concerns? I think if it is safety concern, then making it "it's gonna blow" kinda makes sense but if for small space, it doesn't.

Attached: Igarashi .png (240x240, 243K)

I just finished watching S2 of the anime earlier today, trying to hunt down the OVAs and movie now. Turning out to be more difficult than I anticipated.

Now I'm going to have to find the manga too...

Comic 1
Troubled Mori-san

Mori, the Eiryou Student Council Vice president

She has a hard time since she's sandwiched between her senpai and kouhai.
"Nozomin, help me"
"Senpai, I don't know what to do here"
But sometimes it's worthwhile.

"Middle managing is hard work"
"Kiss managing?" [中 (chuu - middle) and チュー (chuu - kiss) sound exactly the same]
"I don't know what's happening here, but are you sexually frustrated?"
"Three kisses for today"
"I'm going to throw those words right back at you."

Comic 2
Vice president community

"Things just keep piling up while we aren't paying attention"
"Yeah"
"Bzzzz"

"Oh it's from Mori-san (small) A text"
[Text] President Uomi invited everyone to go flower viewing. We would like you to join us. But Hirose-san and Aoba-san have things to do, so they can't come. ><

"And Tsuda's text buddies also piled up while we weren't paying attention"

[Endnote] Spring will finally come next issue! Ousai and Eiryou are going flower viewing together!!

It's a punnier chapter than usual. I think it's a safety concern, but I'm not very sure.

Attached: 4 - tugaNNw.jpg (1115x1600, 338K)

Fuck yeah, best girl mitsuba

that part where you wrote "(small)" got me confused. It first made me think of the size of the storage. Then later part made me think safety. can you expand a bit more on the joke?

Also Mori is now contacting Takatoshi via text. I didn't know they exchanged numbers. It used to be Uomi who contacts Takatoshi or Shino for these stuff.

Attached: TakaMori_01.jpg (358x275, 34K)

I cannot think of a pun for that one. Unless I go
>Your [Kaleidoscope] looks beautiful
>I fixed my [vagina hairs] up this morning
But that seems kinda forced

(small) is small text. I've been doing that for a while now. But yeah it's a safety concern, Shino just phrases it badly to make it sound like she has built up sex energy and she wants to go to the gym storage to release it. Since gym storages are common hentai settings.

I kinda hate to admit it, but I think calling her vagina a kaleidoscope fits better as an English joke than making it a Japanese pun. Though the pun can be noted on the side and I could just say I modified it.

Also for

I think the text says she heard about the flower viewing from Uomi and would love to join it, although Hirose-san and Aoba-san can't make it

Boy all these puns are translator killers

>溜まる (tamaru - to accumulate, gather)
yea i got the sexual joke from this translation but it just made me think more towards safety than the joke. But knowing shino, i should've lean towards latter.

Gonna try to think of something to make it work

Attached: 016542337835.png (129x129, 48K)

Thanks for the tl as always user.

Attached: 1396065593740.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Attached: 1504716088101.jpg (5940x4087, 2.48M)

>Shino with boobs

I will never forgive the anime for doing this.

[Right] Ousai Academy Judo Club Captain: Mitsuba Mutsumi (2nd year)

"Ahahaha"

"The sports clubs are hanging out in the PE storage room. (small) That's not good"

"President, what're you doing?"
"Tsuda, good timing"

"Come with me to the PE storage room now!"

Edit: Basically going to ignore the pun. Hopefully the fact she's telling Tsuda to go with her to the #4 'exciting to guys' spot in the school but for a pure reason should be enough of the joke.
mangadex.org/chapter/31737/6

Comic 1
Feels like 10 kg

Wrist weight
Slip

"Aren't you gonna get tired from keeping that on?"
"This weight is totally fine"

"Oh no"
"So heavy..."

"My eyelids..."

Comic 2
The me behind you

"What nice weather"

"Hagimura, when I give the signal, say "Guess who?""
"Well sure why not"
"Guess who"

"Guess wh..."

"Eeeep! Suzu-chan you're so assertive!"
"Oh come on!"

Comic 1
Little sister has unstable battle power

"Tsuda-san, accessories are against the rules!!"
"I'm sorry"

"Whatever happened to standards?"

"Oh you found out?"
"That I'm not stable today"

"You asked"
" "Whatever happened to her standard self?" "
"Do I look like a chuuni to you!?"

Comic 2
Kaleidoscope

"Make yourselves at home"
"I'm going to change"
"Okaaay"
Shino Room

Kaleidoscope

"President, it has a very pretty pattern."

"I fixed it up this morning"
"Huh?
"Oh"
[TN: Mange-kyo (万華鏡) = kaleidoscope. Mange kyo(まん毛 今日) = pubic hair today.]

Comic 1
Troubled Mori-san

Mori, the Eiryou Student Council Vice president

She has a hard time since she's sandwiched between her senpai and kouhai.
"Nozomin, help me"
"Senpai, I don't know what to do here"
But sometimes it's worthwhile.

"Middle management is hard work"
"Kiss management?"
TN:[中 (chuu - middle) and チュー (chuu - kiss)]
"I don't really understand, but are you sexually frustrated?"
"Three kisses for today"
"I'm going to throw those words right back at you."

Comic 2
Vice president community

"This stuff accumilated without us noticing"
"Yeah"
"Bzzzz"

"Oh it's from Mori-san (small) A text"
[Text] President Uomi wanted everyone to go flower viewing and we would like you to join us. However Hirose-san and Aoba-san have things to do, so they can't come. ><

"Tsuda's contacts list also grew without us noticing"

[Endnote] Spring will finally come next issue! Ousai and Eiryou are going flower viewing together!!

>"Oh come on"
How about "Don't screw with me!"

That can work I guess

There is no escape from the Tsudadome until a victor merges.

Orgy in the PE storage room? One of the first chapters makes a similar joke where Shino takes Tsuda to places in the school where students stereotypically hide and have sex.

anything interesting in the character profiles?

those two deserve one-another.
mmm.

Attached: ship.jpg (595x402, 92K)

Which girls would need to merge to form a secure victor?

What's the title for the page?

Chapter 464. Title wasn't translated so I'm leaving it blank for now.

Attached: 464 1.png (1115x1600, 820K)

Oh, title is
>Lots of load

たっぷりいっぱい
tappuri ippai
full/plenty/ample
fill/amount neccessary to fill a container to capacity

as in time will progress enough so they graduate. You would 'loose' not only Shino and Aria, but also Ranko, Kaede and excuses for Uomi to interact with Shino. I'm still convinced He is in 2 year only because there weren't enough excuses to incorporate more interactions of Kotomi with the girls.

Tsuda is only interested in older women.....

How about "I want you in the PE storage room now!"?

why not?
I want to have you in the PE storage room now

You still around?

Yes.

Attached: 464 2.png (1115x1600, 668K)

Attached: 464 1.png (1115x1600, 822K)

I'll package'em and put'em up on mangadex before slepe then. I should be able to last that long.

Thanks. Also the proper page 1 is here

Attached: 464 3.png (1115x1600, 647K)

panel 5 note
Shino's room

So when did Mori and Tsuda exchange numbers? I feel like that should be addressed here.

Attached: 464 4.png (1115x1600, 625K)

Attached: 464 3.png (1115x1600, 648K)

Wasn't it when Uomi had Mori replace her on lunches or somewhere around there? Although the girls are probably wondering that too, themselves...

Also if spring's coming, that means the end of the school year too. Could this be a sign of the impending apocalypse?

Regardless of who wins the Tsudabowl, I hope every girl gets a happy ending. Honestly, I can't imagine SYD having anything other than an open-ended final chapter.

don't say things like that!

Attached: sleeping suzu.jpg (700x925, 230K)

Attached: 1510144228546.jpg (400x564, 37K)

never

Attached: 1482560650037.gif (424x240, 2.85M)

It cannot end with Tsuda single. It just can't. I get the feeling it's Mori quietly sneaking in a win though, as every time they see her she's "skipped" ahead a little more.

Attached: Tsuda Kaoru.jpg (332x475, 64K)

It's almost at chapter 500, maybe he's setting it up to end there?

Aside from the question of when did Tsuda get Mori's number, another question is that does Mori regularly text Tsuda?

Attached: 1479292032349.jpg (400x638, 34K)

The movie has a fairly nice "ending" that the next OVA gives a great follow-up on.

Attached: [EFA] Seitokai Yakuindomo Bleep - 22 OAD [DVD-480p][F1B7695B].mkv_snapshot_24.37_[2018.01.25_01.16.5 (848x480, 141K)

I've not seen the movie could you elaborate?

Unlikely. We should be around Volume 17 right now, 500 would be right in the middle of Volume 18 so it would be at an odd place to end.

The "Vice President Community" title does seem like it's trying to imply such regularity. I wonder if Uomi realizes what she unleashed - Shino's instincts to not want to let them meet were spot-on.

My headcanon is that Tsuda and Mori have sex on a regular basis, but haven't told anyone, because they're heavily deviants.

And the manga will end when Uomi casually walks in on them while they're fucking in Tsuda's house, thus crushing every other flags at once.

He obviously can.
If he won't end up with Shino we can safely assume he won't end up with any other girl from the 3rd year.
Mutsumi is way to pure and nothing will ever happen there.
His relationship with Mori is for the most part played up for laughs. They have similar personalities and that similarity is there to put other girls on alert, but it won't ever be anything serious.
The only possibility that I see is him ending up with Suzu, but probably he will fuck this one up as well and end up alone.

Mori borrowed the best characteristics of Aria, Uomi and Kaede her name is similar to Aria's original Maria

There's nothing for him TO fuck up. The girls like him, but the closest any of them ever came to a proper confession was Mutsumi saying something along the lines of "I like... sweets!", unless you want to count the time Aria said she'd like to have him as a pet in the borrowing-race.

Tsuda isn't *heavily* dense, But several of the main girls have combined holding themselves back with making dirty jokes that put him off a bit.

Aria could win this if she actually tried.
Who won Ujiie's previous romances?

Attached: hata rotate.gif (246x309, 272K)

Now that I think about it, SYD has the best format for giving each girl their own ending.

Each chapter has 4 pages and aside from the first page, has 2 strips each for a total of 7 strips in total.

So we can have the "main" end on the first page, and the other pages for 6 other girls.

>There's nothing for him TO fuck up.

That's true, but there is a slight possibility that the initiative can be from his side, isn't it ? Which could mess thing up between them.

>Tsuda isn't *heavily* dense,
I'm not sure that is accurate.

I'm gonna combine the movie ED and the OVA ED since they go together. Spoiler for those who don't wanna see it.
Tsuda walks out of the school to see Shino doing the pose on the tree from the ED. They talk and Shino makes some flirty gestures about wanting to say something important to Tsuda and we see her mouth the words, but the scene abruptly ends.
In the latest OVA, the scene is repeated, with Tsuda walking out and Shino leaning on the tree. Shino tries to go for it again, but Tsuda stops her immediately because she already did this last time and just asked him about masturbation, and he's getting tired of all her dirty jokes. Tsuda then tries to go back inside, but Shino stops him by shouting about how she just can't stop her jokes, and Tsuda replies that it's okay because he'll always be her straight man. As Tsuda is walking away, Shino runs up and hugs him from behind, then turns it into a joke a few seconds later by twisting his nipples as "punishment".

Ujiie please

Attached: SYDShocksuddenending.png (362x1074, 192K)

Tsuda isn't dense so much as he's not sure what to take seriously anymore, since the girls essentially beat him down with so much jokes and innuendo that he can never be sure if its really romantic or not. They practically sabotaged themselves.

That might be True, but still chapters like
'Shino staying for night at Tsuda's place because Uomi does so and the other day rest of the student council knows exactly where she spend the night`
'Tsuda having quality time with Mori when the other girls are pouting`
exist though.

I remember someone saying it a while back and I agree, this should end like Fujimura-kun did

>let it end already

SYD will never end, it'll be the new Conan where it'll just keep on going.

I wouldn't mind this, honestly. Hasn't there already been multiple winters in-story?

this might be the first spring

Oh no. Don't graduations happen in spring?

I'm thinking the same thing. Didn't the show jump around a lot as well like it did for the beginning and end of s2?

I think there were 3 Valentines or Christmas, which wasn't very logical because Shino and Aria only had 2 school years left at the start of the series.

That raises an interesting point, aside from Kotomi and Tokki are there any younger girls he interacts with?

I think one Valentine was anime only.

Harem end will prevail.

Attached: 1441689748066.jpg (1130x1250, 849K)

other then 2nd year girls? I don't believe there were any named character. He probably would interact with some, maybe in the Judo club or other clubs.

We need some cute kouhai shenanigans to light a fire under the older girls

Reading back on the past 150 or so chapters, it doesn't seem like we're jumping between the seasons. At least not anymore.

It looks like we're going through things chronologically. So I don't believe this is the first spring as other anons have mentioned.

You can even track the progression through their uniforms. They've been consistently switching between the summer and winter uniforms.

I only read manga though, pretty sure there were 3.
Also, Kotomi attended Ousai in ch.33, which made Tsuda 2nd year and Shino 3rd year. Even having only 2 Valentines from that point on was already illogical.
I guess it is really just like Conan.

I only remember two in the manga: one has Dejima teaching everyone how to make chocolates, with the tsundere Suzu bit at the end, the other one has Aria attempt to give Tsuda a bittersweet chocolate kiss.

What about the one with the corresponding white day where Tsuda run into Uomi at the store? wasn't that in the early chapters?

I think that one was after the tsundere Suzu bit.

during the early volumes they progressed linearly through the school year, it's been a while since I read the whole thing but I think the cut off is somewhere around volumes 5-7
after those volumes they entered syd time which is semi linear, very meandering and loopy

>accumilated

>syd time
I like it, i'm going to use that from now on

We had several New Year chapters already. It wouldn't surprise me if we had several Valentines as well.

Attached: e003.jpg (356x1087, 69K)

Just as an example, these two are from different chapters.

Attached: 1.png (883x1342, 179K)

I take the stance that all events occur within the same year and Tsuda is just very busy

Thank you OP!

Movie subs when?

You are missing the first one where they just gave him normally and he ate them together with Kotomi at home.