7 hours until new episode

Attached: endcard 9.jpg (768x432, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

violet-evergarden.jp/world/
youtube.com/watch?v=TDjQSGC4DAI
mov3.co/en/tokyomx/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

violet-evergarden.jp/world/

The mountains that penetrate the continental continent east and west and the mountain ranges extending from the north to the south cross one another in the central part of the continent. Because this place looked like the world's backbone from anywhere in the surroundings, in the old Genesis myth it was considered to be its backbone when the Earth Mother God lying and the continent was made. It is also a source of many water sources of rivers extending all over the continent, and from that point it was thought to be a source of fertility in the earth. Furthermore, it is a place of faith from ancient times because of the mountain of the highest continent in the central part, and it became one of the sacred places of most religions of the continent.

A pilgrimage city intense was created in the place desiring the highest mountain, it became one country including the neighboring land, but it is a sacred place opened to the whole world and neutral which does not belong to any power did. However, the religious nation, the Sarbeld sacred country, was unable to tolerate the other countries of the intenes, and was trying to invade it many times. For this reason, we collaborated with the Gardalik empire, which tends to be short of food and resources and aiming for opportunities to advance to the south, formed neighborhood countries, declared war on the Northern Union. The Gardalik empire side detained the mountainous region of the intence and claimed to occupy to Leiden Shaft in one stroke but the Salberto sacred country has not moved the mountainous region because the first occupation of the intense was the target. The speed of advance of the army who did not get it decreased, the South Confederation giving time to build a defense net. Furthermore, although the main force of the Northern Alliance occupied the intense, the Sarbelt Soviet Army stopped further, so the front also got stuck.

Attached: spotStill09_1[1].jpg (768x432, 56K)

Okay, see, guys? This is how you start a proper thread if you don't want shitters.

The national Botiachcher located in the central part of the Telesis is adjacent to Leiden Shaft Rich in the south and to the Saluberto Holy State in the north. Leiden Shaft Rich was the alliance of the South Confederation and was exporting various resources and food to neighboring Botiachcia. On the other hand, the Selbert Holy State insisted on consolidation of the sacred placement in the west of Botiachcia, pressured Botiaccia several times.

As the Botiaccia government wanted to join the South Confederation, but also concerning the Leiden Shaft Rich side as well, if concerned about the deterioration of relations with the Salberto Holy State, by concluding a trade treaty, economic We continue to support and, when attacked from somewhere, we decided to dispatch an army to maintain independence. However, as a fear of stimulating the neighboring countries, it was declared neutrality as a Botiaccia, face to face, not belonging to either power. However, the Gardalik empire and Salberto sacred nation formed an alliance, the declaration of declaration of war on the southern United Nations, the main forces gathered in the Salberto sacred country made a shocking invasion against Botheachcher. In response, Botiaccia requested the South Confederation for relief pursuant to the Convention, and Leiden Shaft Rich also immediately moved the army near the border to the Botiachca capital, Capria. As it was, it stayed in the defense net built around Kapria, but at the same time the Gardalik imperial army started southward, and the full battle of the northern alliance and the southern federation broke out.

Attached: spotStill08_1[1].jpg (768x432, 67K)

No idea what the current episode would be about. They have 4 episodes more, and pretty certain what the last 3 would have, but not this one.

Should probably be a transition episode to next arc, as starting finale art would be too soon after 9th episode? Another episodic chapter this time?

The options are Ann, Aiden (unlikely), Groom. Or if not, possibly episode about Gilbert's past.

no Lux

Attached: veg magazine.jpg (1355x907, 332K)

TLDR past google translat gibberish.

Middle of the continent lies the ancient religious city of Intense, which serves as main religious core point for pretty much all faiths on the continent - akin how Ierusalim is important to muslims, jews and christians. Generally the city is shared by all countries, but religious conflicts exists.

Thus one of the religious countries united with northern union countries, which are industrial, but lack food/resources and are dependent on trade with south and occupied Intense as well started pillaging and attacking southern countries like Leidenschaftlich. Other countries got involved as well so it pretty much turned into continental conflict of

Religious West + Industrial North vs Religious East + Prosperous South.

In the battle of Intense, Hodgins troops set it ablaze (which was not very welcome by Leidenschaftlich own religious allies, but there was no choice) to smoke the enemy out, while Gilberts squad conductede operation to get into the main Cathedral and send a light signal to make it appear as if Leidenschaftlich troops occupied the center of intense, and thus make other defenders panic.

Battle of Intense was the biggest battle of that war, with pretty much all armies of all forces involved participating in that meat grinder, but it also was the final one. The conflicts did not stop completely after continental war, countries still fight but on small scale and for own benefits. Leidenschtlich alliance did not push north, but gained influence in the sougthern part of continent as main victor/military force. It was trade and military nation to begin with, with strongest military in that part of continent since in its history constantly under attack (and occupation at times) because of its ports. Thus pretty much all nobility served in military (Gilberts family for example) and military is acclaimed in Leidenschaftlich, as well all citizens are ready to defend it.

>7 hours until new episode
Enjoy bumping this thread yourself faggot.

6 hours

Attached: punished gilbert pv.png (1280x720, 625K)

KyoAni posted "VEG in 5 minutes" again, for those who will watch episode 8-11 in cinemas in 2 days

youtube.com/watch?v=TDjQSGC4DAI

How about i bump it for him instead?

Attached: 48935.jpg (848x480, 65K)

>No idea what the current episode would be about.
I just hope we get to see more of violets hands

Attached: 89.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

But the autist that usually shitposts in these threads will do it anyway, i've got a better idea let me post the gif he uses so he wont be able to.

Attached: 1520441970499.gif (295x210, 233K)

5 hours

Attached: DWseRwbVwAUa8fs.jpg (2048x1365, 247K)

4 hours

Attached: 1514623395621.png (500x225, 215K)

are they finally gonna bang? thats the only reason im staying here since major is alive

3 hours

Attached: MANrakawa.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

Roll a dice:
0 - Lux episode
1 - Magnilia Ann
2 - Aiden
3 - Groom
4 - Gilbert's past
5 - Assassination mission
6 - Edward
7 - Train
8 - Original episode
9 - Original episode

Original episode it is.

Don't tell me you expected VEG to go CGDCT route with gardening stuff instead of tea drinking and snack eating

dont worry my guy im here

Attached: 1520189809882.png (986x551, 416K)

Got 8 for me

As I said in other threads, Lux arc would make a fantastic movie. There, Kyoani can go crazy with all the fantasy elements they had excluded from this cour.

Sorry guys, but no new VEG episode for UK since it will be nuked by Russian in a hour.

It's fucking real

Terrible show and terrible direction. Pretentious pointless drama just to facilitate making a point about how the MC has learned human emotion.

>I can't write a letter, I'm a robot
>I don't understand people, I'm a robot
>I want to know what love is
The writing is on a level of a children's novel

just fitting that some depressed cunt author gets their first work animated by KyoAni, and in turn the worst director of said studio gets to animate it.

Wait, this thread was made 7 hours ago and it only have that many posts?

Are VEGfags abandoning the ship?

Attached: 1520525572913.gif (500x280, 1.01M)

give me link.

>The writing is on a level of a children's novel

LNs are written for mental midgets, so that only makes sense. Still, despite the bad writing, it's a charming enough story. It's simple and it's easy to empathize with, which makes its shortcomings easy to overlook. The writers are way over their heads with this, but they weren't shooting for the stars to begin with, so it's not all that bad in the end.

Dead thread. Dead show.

Leopard rawss offline until weekend, so this
mov3.co/en/tokyomx/

Shit quality though, not sure if there is better stream

ITT: did not read the novel
Do you guys get paid for shitposting?

>matase dana, bairetto-chan

>shitposting

I actually believe what I wrote. Not sure about that other guy who was needlessly abrasive.

Attached: Saberclone a cute.png (594x483, 127K)

You did not read the novel.

People still watch this? It dropped hard in terms of writing after episode 6 or 7, started to rush itself along to meet deadlines, AOTS turned a shit because netflix doesn't know how to handle deadlines.

Does it get tiring restarting reuter all the time?

What do I care about the novel? We're discussing the anime right now.

Less than a hour, almost there. Which director it will be this time? They went on second circle so probably someone who did one of the previous episodes.

>reading LN

Attached: 1.png (434x400, 120K)

No I didn't read. It's unnecessary especially in the case of Kyoani when they are known to be able to work with whatever dredge they're given and turn it into something that's better than the source material.

You commented about the LN writing and story. Which you obviously did not read. And apparently neither you are qualified to discuss anime story as well, seeing that post and projecting mental midget mindset.

? I'm bringing up the fact that the show has simply lost it's charm by episode 6 or 7, they rushed through important plotlines, I was gonna bring up the drop in animation quality but it's to be expected mid season so I won't tack that as a point against the series.

Explain to me how this show is still enjoyable when they rush through important plotlines without it being
"Muh waifu" or "Muh autism" explain it to me user so I may understand where your delusions come from.

Doesn't matter. It's gonna be shit.

>explain me
How about no. Your display of your inability to percieve the story and comprehend the writing is not a reason for others to spoonfeed you, but to look down on you.

Why you here, muthafucka?

he's talking about the show, meaning how the author's work is displayed through kyoani's adaptation

In other words it's shit and you don't need a degree in creative writing to be able to tell

I was referring to the writing and the story of the anime since that was what the original poster was disparaging. I guess I did make that unclear. And don't get butt-blasted about the mental midgetry, the LN market is a literal dumping ground for literary refuse, I doubt that's a secret to anybody.

Only thing we can tell from those posts, is that without degree in criminal investigation we can conclude such posters are either
1) too dumb to follow the story
2) intentionally shitposting

See example as this poster subjectively claiming the show to have "bad writing", merely reveals his intellectual level and nothing about the show.

Thank you, I'm not as well spoken as I'd like to be and I generally enjoy shitposting so that doesn't help with getting certain sentences across.

Tell me what the story is about.

Wait, you have not the slightest clue because i doubt you even watch it and just came here to shitpost.

>Too dumb to follow the story
No I'm following it perfectly, they're fucking it up though and I'm curious why people keep letting them get away with it, is it the animation quality or music that has you brainwashed?

So when is this anime starting?

No you are not. Your stupid complaints are evidence of it.

>The story is about an apathetic child of war coming into her own as an individual finding out emotions she never had previously through helping people out in their crisis/times of need through her work as a talented writer and every time she discovers a new emotion it's a beautiful moment however they literally skip through important character development moments or rush through them
did I miss anything?

30 minutes

Bout a few.

Yes. Everything. You clearly did not even watch it or did at x3 speed.

I'm nervous, hold me my hand please. No lewd.

What a well thought out reply, Violet evertards are fucking delusional and won't even debate me if I'm wrong on something.

>See example as this poster subjectively claiming the show to have "bad writing"

What are you talking about? Nobody claimed their opinion was objective fact. Get a grip. As for the "too dumb to follow the story," you've got to be joking.

Good. Can't wait for Gilbert and Violet to kiss in this episode.

Thank you for revealing your true intent and nature. Did not take long.

Truth hurts?

Excuse me? Are you falling back to trolling now?

Isnt it your purpose in this thread? If you expected discussion, might have posted something intellegent, but you did not.

>intent and nature
Nigger you are something special, he straight up wanted to have his claim of the show having bad writing debunked holy shit.
>2018 and autists like this are still allowed on the internet.

Don't you dare talk about my ranobe medium fucking retarded chimplet. I know for the fact you don't have any touch with Japanese literature in general except for trashy murakami novels and one or two amateur LN translations.

>they literally skip through important character development moments or rush through them
You fucked up.

Who here likes the English dub? I fckn hate V's nip voice. What's that voice style called?

You have lapses in logic assuming people who are actually interested in the show and story are interested to discuss and explain with people intentionally shitposting and coming here to proudly display their ignorance and bad manners.

Nothing needs to be "debunked". Idiots should be pointed at and called, thats about it.

No, just the threads.

That's the problem with your retarded ears. English is too stiff and impersonal of a language to support this cheesy ass story with chessy af dialogues.

My man that's just not normal, you need to go see a doctor.

My purpose was to take the abrasive argument and reign it in a little by explaining why the anime is still enjoyable despite the deficiencies in the writing. I did make a cheap shot at LN readers, but that was mostly for laughs. Other than that, I was 100% serious.

Best part of livestreams is the old anime before it. Always great to laugth at those claiming old shows were better.

Attached: file.png (1226x709, 709K)

>He's actually this delusional.
take care user, would recommend therapy for your issues mate.

>the LN market is a literal dumping ground for literary refuse, I doubt that's a secret to anybody.
Stop with this forced shitposting. That's not true at all

You made number of claims all of which are wrong and no actual argument. I can point dificiencies in the writing since i read the novel and know moments where it could have handled better/differently. From your example however i see you simply don't even get the surface understanding of the story and you calling out "deficiencies" in writing, is simply displaying your own flaws in comprehention and attention. I was complately serious in other post claiming you got pretty much nothing of the story right.

To add to that point, i doubt you even watch the show. Not even the most displeased watcher would make a claim that switch from original episode, to presenting actual novel storyline in anime is "where they fucked up the story".

One two things we can be sure;
1. They'll show that her right hand is damaged some more
2. They'll keep mentioning the anti-peace faggots

But then what else? I don't want another episodic character unless it's Edward or Lux.

Attached: 1482131371797.jpg (390x455, 68K)

Gilberto is best man of the season

Probably more anime original garbage.

>I don't want another episodic character unless it's Edward or Lux.
I want. Ann chapter is my favorite.

Aiden chapter is meh, but it has battlefield, airdropping from plane and some edge. Groom would be ok transition chapter, though it contributes little to story itself. Though at this point i dont fear KyoAni original episodes as did in beginig, but actually excited about the things they would add so woudn't be against this being one as well.

Technically, the best move probably would be for Violet to refuse to accept Gilbert's death and go on remote client trips to "find him".

>I was complately serious in other post claiming you got pretty much nothing of the story right.

You got your lines crossed. After my initial statement, I never adduced any instances of bad writing, nor was I the one you asked to summarize the story. So far I've just been trying to right this conversation away from endless accusations of shitposting or trolling.

Reminder the livestream
mov3.co/en/tokyomx/

WHERE IS THE STREAM FAGS

VEGbros will Toilet kill herself finally?

The groom is easily the worst chapter in the entire story, I'm almost sure they won't touch it.
And sadly for you, Ann requires a lot of timeskips to finish, which I also don't see happening.

It's either more anime original stuff or one of the two big clients remaining. But now that I think of it, a Cattleya episode with the theme of love is almost certain to happen.

I don't get the hate for Groom. It is very good chapter if you can relate to character and situation. Maybe you did not experience having elderly parent or relative with dementia, but for other it would be as touching as say episode 7 scene, mostly because of character's guilt and embarassment.

2 mins

get in here niggas

Starting

キターーーッ

ANNN

FUCKING ANN!1

Ann episode.

>Anne chapter

WHAT?

Attached: 1521039674165.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Back to shitty client of the week formula.